Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tall and slender, the next frat boy came running forward with his slip of paper, and Duke called out, "Rocket is next." Penny guessed that they nicknamed him Rocket because he was fast. He opened his paper bag and held up a piece of paper with one word written on it: fist. As if it had been rehearsed, two other fraternity members advanced to the table, each taking one of Penny's incredible legs and spreading her wide. Thankful that she had actually been a cheerleader and was used to doing splits, Penny lay back on the soft quilt and watched Rocket squirt lube onto his right hand. He was so tall that she assumed he was a basketball player and the size of his fingers made it a lock. She estimated that his fingers alone must be six inches long, not including the length of his palm. When he had coated his entire hand, he dribbled some lube onto Penny's crotch and smeared it all around her opening. Her slit was already spread wide in anticipation when he began to slide three long fingers between her fleshy labia. He slid the fingers in and out of her pussy several times, noting that there was room to spare. He added his pinky finger and started to fuck her juicy hole with four slender digits.

It felt good, and Penny just relaxed and moaned, "mmmmm," as he finger-fucked her. After a couple minutes, he curled his thumb underneath the other fingers and gently pushed forward until his entire hand disappeared into her opening, stretching her slit wide. Everyone in the room leaned forward to get a better look and exclamations could be heard as Rocket kept pushing and soon was wrist deep in Penny's wet cunt. When he began to slide his hand in and out of her hole, she groaned, "ohhhh shitttt...yesss." Her lips were stretched obscenely wide as her fist-fucked the gorgeous blond, closing his hand inside her vagina and stretching it even wider. "Oh my God that feels amazing," she cried out as his slippery fat fist slid in and out of her pussy. He stopped often and expanded his fingers inside her, tickling nerves that had never been stimulated before. The sensation of five long probes stroking her tunnel walls was incredible and her ass writhed against the soft comforters. Rocket began to jam his arm into her cunt, each thrust going a little deeper until his whole wrist was coated with her white cream. Penny began to knead and squeeze her own perfect tits, gently at first, then more vigorously. Rocket's wrist was rubbing against her swollen clit and soon her body shook with climax as he closed his fist and suddenly yanked it out of her hole. "Yesssss," she squealed, and there were whistles and claps from around the room. They released her long legs and she extended them toward the ceiling, stretching and flexing her muscles.

Darnell held up his number and retrieved a bag from the table. "Whoa, that's heavy," he exclaimed as he opened the paper bag which everyone could see was wet on the bottom. He pulled out a big 33 once water bottle that was obviously full and covered with condensation. "Is that ice water," he asked.

"Yep," Duke answered, "it was frozen solid when I put it in there."

Gripping the cold bottle by the cap, Darnell watched while Penny scooted back up on the table and spread her legs. She was probably the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in that position and he paused to take it in. He loved the way her magnificent breasts stood proudly and firm, her golden hair cascading down to frame them. Staring between her splayed legs, he could see that her slit was still wide open from Rocket's fist, her slimy cream oozing down between her ass cheeks. Holding the cap, he aimed the chilly plastic at her hole and gingerly pressed it against her opening. "Shit," she screamed and her whole body jumped as the freezing surface contacted her lips. As her body settled back down and before she could completely relax again, Darnell shoved the bottle half-way into her hole making her scream: "oh my God that's cold." Her pussy had been so hot, you could almost see steam rising from her crotch as Darnell thrust the rest of the bottle deep into her hole. The water bottle was nearly a foot long and the freezing shaft sliding against the entire length of her pussy was causing sensory override. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny screeched as her body thrashed and undulated against the comforter. The sensation was the most extreme she had ever experienced and a giant orgasm swept over her. Darnell wasn't certain if she was enjoying it or was in pain, and didn't know what to do next until she gasped, "fuck me...fuck me." Grinning, he began to stuff the frigid bottle in and out of her cunt, fucking her with it. He couldn't help but notice that her rosy gumdrop nipples were now so erect that they looked like they were going to explode.

Stuffing the frozen water in and out of her hole, Darnell leaned over and began to suck her nipples into his mouth, first one and then the other. He bit down, trapping them between his teeth, stretching them as far as they would go and then letting them snap back against her chest. Her wonderous body was writhing atop the table, her legs scissoring back and forth against his body as he stood between them. He pulled the bottle completely out of her pussy, mindful of her sensitive flesh and the real possibility of frostbite. Kneeling between her outstretched legs, he looked up into her wide open hole and saw that it was an even more vivid shade of pink because of the extreme temperature differential. Duke quickly shed his shorts and stepped between her incredible legs, his twelve inch kielbasa in his hand. "I know just what she needs to warm her up," he declared as he pressed his bulbous crown against her open and inviting slit. Without waiting, Duke shoved forward and in one motion stuffed the full foot of thick black cock up Penny's cunt. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked as his massive log stretched her frigid tunnel. Her wonderful naked body twisted and thrashed against the comforter as duke stuffed her pussy with his meat. The sensation of his hot pole against the chilled walls of her vagina were more than she could handle and her mouth opened, but only a gurgling sound came out. Duke started to fuck her hard and fast, his huge cock slamming into her cunt; making her tits bounce on her chest.

At this point, the game was forgotten as everyone gathered around the table for a closer look at the beautiful blond goddess in the throes of orgasm. Mongo stood beside Duke, bent over and licked her stiff nipples, admiring how firm her breasts were, "she really has great tits." Duke ceased pumping, looked his frat brother in the eyes, grinned and nodded toward the amazing nude body on the table. As if by telepathy, Mongo smiled widely and asked, "you think so...will it be too much?" Continuing to grin, Duke just moved aside slightly, giving Mongo more room between her splayed legs. Mongo did do Penny a favor by reaching down and picking up a bottle of lube that was rolling around on the floor and squirting it along his length.

Still in a frenzy, Penny wondered why Duke had stopped and looked down between her legs. She saw Mongo coating his pole with lube and immediately sized up the situation. "Hurry up and fuck me...jam those big black cocks up my pussy," she ordered. Mongo was as hard as steel as he pressed his crown against her already stuffed slit. He began to twist and corkscrew his rod, trying to gain entrance. There was no way he should have been able to fit inside her, but with he and Duke holding her wide hips, he finally slipped his head past her lips and into her pussy. It was almost magic watching her fleshy lips stretch around their cocks as they penetrated her hole. As Mongo pushed deeper and deeper into her tunnel, Penny screamed at the top of her lungs, "oh my God...oh my God...stretch my little fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." She nearly lost consciousness when Mongo finally bumped against her womb and their balls nudged up against her ass cheeks. Her pussy was being stretched to it's extreme by two feet of thick cock and Penny was feeling total ecstasy, "holy fucking shit... I love your big black cocks." Their poles were so huge that it felt like she was being fist-fucked by two arms. Her smooth legs began to kick wildly, her heel smacking Mongo in the ribs. Two of the frat jocks grasped them and held them spread wide while everyone watched intently as the giant pricks slid in and out of her hole. It was amazing to watch as her fleshy labia gripped their shafts as they fucked her. Both Duke and Mongo reached up with their large hands and squeezed and mauled her wonderful tits, marveling at how firm and yet soft they were.

"Oh my God that feels so fucking good," Penny squealed, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Her body was undulating so violently that it was difficult for the jocks to hold her legs. She had long ago stopped caring about appearances and just let herself go. "Fuck me harder...holy shit I love being fucked," she yelled as they drilled their monstrous cocks into her elastic hole. The sight of her fleshy pink lips gripping their ink black poles when they withdrew, and then being pushed back inside her hole when they thrust up into her was hypnotizing. Most of the frat members crowded around watching the gorgeous blond being roughly fucked; the two giant black cocks sliding in and out of her stretched out cunt. "Oh my God I love cock," she groaned as they drilled her wet pussy. Countless hands caressed her taut stomach and her wondrous tits as her naked body bounced on top of the comforters. Three of the jocks jumped up onto the table, kneeled around her head stroking their rods and quickly began to squirt their loads onto her face and hair. Penny opened her mouth wide trying to capture a gob on their cum and begged Duke and Mongo, "cum in me...I need to feel your loads in my belly...cum in me."

They were slamming their massive cocks into her so hard that the table was moving, and they looked at each other in silent agreement. Ramming up into her cunt, they simultaneously began to spew their cum against her cervix, triggering another massive orgasm. Penny's nude body convulsed as her vaginal muscles contracted around their poles, milking them inside her. "Oh my God," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck me." They released her long, toned legs and they began to churn in the air as if she was riding a bicycle. "Fuck me...fuck me," she deliriously squealed as their horse-cocks twitched inside her, "fill my fucking cunt." Her head was thrashing back and forth against the comforters, her golden hair whipping around her, even now, angelic face. "Oh my God, oh my God, I love being fucked," she mumbled in her state of near delirium. It was already being stimulated, but Mongo reached down and started to twirl her engorged clit between his giant fingers, flicking it and pinching roughly. "Holy shit," she screamed, not even conscious of the words coming from her mouth, "stretch my cunt...stretch it with your big fucking cocks." Their cum was squirting and drooling out from the edges of her hole, since there was absolutely no more room inside her. Duke and Mongo both pushed against her groin as hard as they could, trying to get closer and stuff even more of their huge cocks inside her. Duke held her waist as they slammed into her hole, her fleshy lips stretched as far as they could. "Yesssss," she squealed and then her body went limp as she lost consciousness for a few brief seconds, overcome with stimulation.

When Penny's perfect body stopped moving, so did Mongo and Duke; afraid they had harmed their beautiful blond fuck-toy. They both breathed a sigh of relief when they saw her eyelids begin to flutter and recognition returned to her emerald eyes. They had emptied the contents of their balls and Penny could feel her tunnel begin to shrink as the cocks in her slowly deflated. They both held in place and let their pricks shrivel inside her, sorry the encounter was over. When they withdrew from her tightening sleeve, Penny felt an extreme emptiness as they slipped out of her pussy. She wanted to be fucked again as quickly as possible, but was completely exhausted...and dehydrated. Randall stepped in and told the jocks: "she needs a little break to rest and get something to drink," and everyone seemed to agree. He whispered in her ear, "that was amazing sis...hottest thing I have ever seen. Wish we had brought the videorecorder." When she stood, cum literally gushed out of her wide open hole and flooded down her thighs.

For the rest of the evening, the fraternity members just took turns fucking the delectable blond; using every orifice to deposit their loads. When Penny finally did retire for the evening, you couldn't have woken her if the family rooster perched on her head. Early the next morning Duke handed them the remainder of her pay, plus a nice $2500 bonus. Watch out Hollywood: Penny was now on her way. For the rest of her life, subconsciously; large, sweaty, particularly black, athletes would get her horny.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's certainly not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always welcome and encouraged...especially if they are positive.)