Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After resting for a minute, Mongo began to withdraw his monstrous meat and Penny though she was going to faint as he stimulated both her clit and her g-spot at the same time. When he had nearly fully withdrawn, which seemed to take forever, he very slowly penetrated her again. After several long, excruciatingly slow strokes, he withdrew and then thrust forward, jamming his elephant-sized cock balls-deep up her hole. Her naked body thrashed beneath him and Penny screeched, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking hole with that big black cock." Mongo began to pile-drive her; his monstrous cock splitting her hole and stretching her further with each thrust. They held her legs wide as Mongo's enormous pole stretched her cunt a little wider with each jab. Her incredible tits bounced aimlessly against her chest as he fucked the gorgeous blond as hard as he could. "Oh my God...oh my God...stretch my fucking cunt," she shrieked, her blond head rolling back and forth against the quilt, her luxuriant blond tresses framing her head. His huge black shaft was now white; coated with her juices and with every stroke they could hear a sucking-sound as his girth had formed a vacuum in her hole. Penny had lost track of her orgasms as he plowed into her cunt and she remembered thinking: "now THIS is what being fucked should feel like." Mongo began to grind his pelvis against her pubic bone every time he slammed into her pussy, pinching her engorged clit between their bodies. "Holy shit," she groaned, thrusting her groin upward to meet him, "fuck me Mongo...fuck me...your cock feels so fucking good."

Two frat members whose names she didn't know, or care, leaned over the sides of the table and began to suck on her pink nipples. She would have suggested someone use her mouth at the same time, but with so much meat in her stomach, she knew she wouldn't be able to breathe or concentrate. Mongo continued to vary his pace, keeping her guessing as to when he was going to slowly slide up her tunnel, or violently slam his massive cock into her pussy. Penny closed her eyes and just concentrated on the sensations overwhelming her vagina. It was stuffed so full of cock that she couldn't believe her juicy flesh had not split apart, and yet instead of pain, she was experiencing an overload of pleasure. "Oh my God that feels sooo good," she moaned, "fuck me...fuck me hard...stretch my fucking cunt." When the men suckling on her tits bit down hard on her gumdrop nipples, Penny's whole body convulsed and she screeched, "ahhhhhhh." Mongo had finally reached his limit; shoved forward and began emptying the contents of his huge balls deep up Penny's belly. She began to thrash so violently that the jocks couldn't keep hold of her legs and just let them go. Feeling him twitching inside her, she threw her legs up toward the ceiling and screamed, "fuck me...fill my hole...cum in me...cum in me." Mongo pumped load after load into her warm hole. Since she was completely stuffed, his semen began to squirt out the sides of her opening, and they could hear "fluttering" sounds as her labia flapped against his shaft.

When Mongo had finally finished filling her tunnel, she could feel his enormous pole shrinking inside her like a deflating balloon, and looking down between her fleshy mounds she watched as the huge hunk of meat slipped out of her hole. Immediately she could feel a flood of fluid running down between her perfect cheeks and one of the members threw a towel on the vestibule floor under her. Her hole was no longer a slit; but resembled the corner-pocket on a pool table and she could feel the cool air rushing in. Quickly another black jock stepped up between her thighs proclaiming, "I'm number three." Wasting no time or finesse, he jammed a respectable nine inches into her wide open pussy. He roughly began to knead her wonderful tits as he thrust in and out of her, barely hitting the sides.

Another frat boy, who looked just like the one inside her, declared, "hey, I'm next and I think she's ready for another."

The one fucking her said, "that's my brother. What do you say...are you up for two."

Realizing that she hardly felt his prick inside her, Penny assured him, "hell yes...bring it on." The brother nudged him aside and quickly slid his identical prick all the way up Penny's hole. "Ohhh yeah," she exclaimed as the two cocks began to slide in and out of her cunt, "that's much better...fuck me." Amazingly, the two pricks inside her still did not stretch her as much as Mongo had, but the welcome sensation of the twin dicks sliding in and out of her pussy was enough to satisfy her craving. "Nice," she moaned as the brothers drove their cocks up her hole, fluids still seeping down between her cheeks. They forced her legs wide as they crowded between them, trying to stuff more meat up inside her, pounding her mound. Four large black hands slid up and down her stomach and caressed her incredibly firm breasts. Her mounds were like squeezing stress-relief balls and the brothers could not seem to get enough. Laying back against the foyer table, the jocks decided to put her multi-tasking skills to work as she felt an erection being placed in each hand. She began to just rhythmically squeeze the pricks, not really being able to concentrate on those and the cocks inside her at the same time. The brothers were starting to fuck her with increasing intensity, their scrotums slapping against her ass as they drove into her. The longer they fucked her, the more her vagina shrank back to it's normal size, making their shafts seem larger as it closed around them. They began to roll her gumdrop nipples between their fingers, her body squirming on the table as they stimulated her.

"I bet I can cum before you," one brother nudged against the other."

"I bet you can't," the other replied, accepting the challenge as he slammed violently into Penny's hole.

When she felt their pricks pumping inside her, Penny released the dicks in her hands so she could just enjoy having her hole filled with their warm, sticky deposits. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned as they jammed up into her as hard as they could, moving her up the table. The familiar warmth in her belly quickly spread the length of her tunnel as they filled her hole with their sperm and Penny just lay back reveling in the sensation. "That is soooo nice," she murmured while they sprayed her vagina. She reached up to caress her own breasts, rolling her pink nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, feeling their rods spasm inside her. When they were finished, the brothers swiftly pulled out of her, as if they suddenly realized their dicks were touching and not wanting to be called gay.

As gobs of cum oozed from her opening, Duke stepped forward and proclaimed, "I'm five." Penny perked up when she saw him grinning between her legs, his foot-long kielbasa hanging between his stout thighs like a club. Laying nude against the quilt, she looked like a blond goddess. Her body was a study in perfection as her hair framed her pretty head like a halo. Her twin mounds rose firmly from her chest like ice cream sundaes topped with strawberries and her endlessly long legs spread wide inviting penetration. Duke grasped her wide hips and rubbed his bulbous crown against her wide open slit, then without any warning, slammed all twelve inches up into her wet cunt. "I've been waiting to do that," he smiled.

Gone was the sense of relaxation as Penny's head jerked up and she stared down between her legs as Duke began to fuck her. His cock was huge and the contrast of his monstrous black pole spearing between her pale white thighs was incredibly erotic. Penny put her hands behind her on the quilt, propping herself up so she could watch his horse-cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. He was fucking her like a machine, jamming his thick meat up into her hole, his balls slapping against her ass. Her marvelous tits began to bounce in counter-clockwise circles as he relentlessly fucked her cunt. "Holy fucking crap," she moaned, tossing her head from side to side, her shiny blond mane cascading down her back. "Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt...on my God I love your big black cock." This seemed to spur Duke to ram into her even harder, jolting her glistening nude body. He leaned forward, wrapped his long arms around her torso and picked her up off the table, still impaled on his pole. He began to walk around the foyer with the beautiful blond skewered onto his cock like a piece of meat. She wrapped her hands around his neck for support when he slid his hands down and cupped her perfectly round cheeks. His hand were huge and Penny felt like she was sitting in a chair as he easily lifted her body off his prick and then jammed himself back up inside her. Breathless now, Penny just mumbled, "fuck me...stretch my hole."

Duke squeezed her firm cheeks and spread them apart, asking, "any takers?" The next in line approached her from behind with his respectable eight-incher in his grasp and began to rub his head up and down her ass-crack, gathering the fluids that had drooled down. Feeling his presence, Penny turned her head and knew immediately what his intention was. At twenty years old, she had never had anything inserted in her ass before, and would have protested if not for Randall's concoction. Luckily for her, the first anal penetration would be with a very slender shaft coated with a copious amount of lubrication. Duke lifted her up as the jock behind her wedged his crown against her sphincter ring, and then abruptly dropped her, impaling both holes with black cock.

Throwing her head back and nearly knocking the frat member behind her unconscious, Penny howled at the sensation of having her ass penetrated for the first time: "Ho-leeee shit." For several long seconds, they just stood there in the harsh light of the chandelier with the beautiful blond impaled between them...an Oreo sandwich cookie; and then they began to fuck her...driving their cocks up into her holes. "Oh my God...oh my God...jam those big black cocks up my holes...fuck me...fuck me," she screamed.

"Come on Bruce, you heard her," Duke remarked, "let's fuck this bitch." Still supporting her ass in his hands, Duke directed Bruce to grasp her slender waist, and together they began to jam her nude body up and down on their poles. As they impaled her incredible body on their slick black pricks, her magnificent tits flopped against her chest with the violent motion. Bouncing her up and down between them, Bruce and Duke slammed up into her as hard as they could, making her entire body jiggle.

Penny had been apprehensive about being double-penetrated, but now she couldn't imagine a better feeling than having a cock in each hole. "Ohhhh yesss," she screeched, "fuck my holes." She wrapped her legs around Duke, and leaned back against Bruce for support so that they could use their hands to maul her soft tits, tweaking her hard nipples and pinching them until they turned blue. "Oh God yesss...fuck me...fuck me," she begged as they thrust up into her. "Cum in me...fill my holes," she ordered as she squirmed between them waiting for their loads.

"You ready," Duke asked Bruce, who answered by slamming up into Penny's perfect ass and beginning to shoot his cum deep inside her. Duke again grasped her waist and shoved up into her cunt, stretching it as he shot strand after strand of his thick, gooey semen up into her vagina.

"Ohhh yeah," she moaned as the temperature rose in both holes at the same time, "fill me." Bruce and Duke held inside her, their poles twitching as they filled her holes with sperm. Her naked body glistening with perspiration, Penny collapsed between the two jocks, her body slumping and spent. They held her in place as their rods shriveled and slid out of her holes. When Duke set her down on the cool wooden floor, she found it difficult to stand without support.

"I think our guest needs a short break," Duke announced, "get her a Gatorade." One of the jocks handed her a towel, which she used to wipe down her thighs before sitting on the quilt covered table and gulping down the offered hydration. Randall had been standing off to the side eagerly observing his gorgeous sister being ravished, and handed her the bottle of elixir to keep her calm and aroused at the same time. Penny had been near exhaustion from the pounding she had already taken, but the short break served it's purpose and refreshed her. She hopped down and took a short stroll around the room to keep her leg muscles from cramping and when she returned to the table a group of three jocks stood waiting for her.

All three had respectable sized penises, about eight or nine inches each but all quite slender, and she nearly giggled when she saw they were all fondling them as they watched her nude body move. The jock leaning against the table told her, "hi, I'm Darnell...you really are gorgeous...we have the next three numbers and had something in mind." Suddenly there were six hands caressing her marvelous tits, moving up and down her smooth torso. He pulled her back toward him and urged her legs apart with his feet against hers. She willingly spread her impeccable legs, assuming he wanted access to her ass and was surprised when he began to push his crown between her lips and into her slit. It felt so good to once again have a cock inside her that she spread her legs even wider and he slid his prick all the way up her tunnel. She had wiped her thighs several times during the break, but semen was still seeping out of her opening as the other two frat boys stepped up in front of her. "Some of the guys said you couldn't do it, but we said if you took Mongo...you could take anything," Darnell spoke into her ear.

Penny had no idea what he was talking about, but she was so horny that she just relaxed as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body back into his, presenting her stomach to his friends. They both stepped forward and immediately began to rub their crowns against her already impaled hole. She could feel her lips spreading wider as they pushed upward, stretching her opening. They both looked at her as if asking permission, and she urged them, "go ahead...fuck me." The two jocks bent their knees and slowly she could feel her slit being stretched as far as it had ever been. As they straightened their legs, their poles slowly began to slide up into Penny's cunt alongside Darnell's. She was standing on her tiptoes as her vaginal walls expanded to accommodate the invaders, and Darnell began to run his hands up and down her chest, kneading her wonderful breasts. Getting impatient, the two jocks in front of her suddenly stood straight up, jamming their rods all the way up her pussy. "Ohhh shit," Penny groaned, feeling her hole being stretched farther than it had ever been.

Pausing to nod at each other, and actually high-fiving, the three frat boys began to slowly withdraw from her warm tunnel. Penny could feel her walls shrinking as they withdrew and paused to contemplate the realization that there were three cocks shoved up her cunt. She was brought back to reality when all three thrust up inside her simultaneously, stretching her all over again. "Holy fuck," she squealed, "stretch my fucking cunt." They began to slam their poles in and out of her juicy pussy, making squishy sounds as they pounded her. The sensation was indescribable as they stretched her cunt over and over, scraping against every nerve in her hole. "Oh my God I love being fucked," she moaned as their cocks slid in and out. The three long black erections acted like one enormous penis as they fucked the gorgeous blond. Everyone in the room was astonished at the extreme penetration and several of them kneeled in front of Penny to get a close-up view of the three cocks sliding up into her cunt.

Duke slapped Randall on the back and congratulated him, "man that bitch really loves cock...she's worth every dime. You got yourself a real money-maker there."

Darnell reached down and started to squeeze her firm cheeks while her other two lovers each captured an erect pink nipple between their teeth and nibbled. It seemed like every inch of her body was being stimulated and Penny moaned: "holy crap that's nice...fill my cunt...com in me all at once...cum in me." After a few more hard thrusts, she could feel their poles begin to quiver inside her and the heat of their discharges flooding her hole. "Mmmm yessss," she groaned as they pumped her full of their loads. "Yesss, yesss...fuck me...cum in me," she begged as her body shuddered and her vaginal muscles went into a spasm, milking their pricks. Thrusting up into her as hard as they could, they forced Penny up on her very tiptoes, and sometimes they even raised her right up off the floor. When they stopped pumping, all four exhaled loudly and their bodies began to relax. One by one their hard-ons shrank and slipped easily out of Penny's hole. When the last one had flopped out, three loads of cum came literally gushing out of her wide open slit and onto the towel-covered floor. Randall handed Penny a towel and she wiped the sweat from her incredible naked body, then used it to stuff in her crotch to dam the flow.

The next in line leaned against the table and told her: "I want that gorgeous ass," so she backed up, spread her long, slender legs wide and bent completely over until she could touch the floor. Luckily, so far, everyone who had penetrated her asshole had possessed a slender penis, and this one was no exception. He had provided a large tub of Vaseline; Penny guessed jocks used that for any number of things; and smeared the slick substance all around his crown. Encircling her wide hips with his hands, he presented his head to her sphincter ring and quite easily pushed inside her luscious ass. "Ohhhhh," she groaned as he pulled her onto him, burying his rod up her rear tunnel. As soon as she stood up, another jock approached her, his nine inch prick waving proudly, and proceeded to wedge it against her still open slit. Spreading her feet even wider, she watched the black athlete bent his knees and then thrust up inside her pussy. "Ohhh yesss," she groaned feeling another double-penetration. At this point she assumed that for the rest of the evening she would probably have at least two cocks inside her at all times.

Just as they began to slide in and out of her, another frat member with a very slim rod joined the jock behind her. Like the first, this jock liberally coated his slender pole with lube and started to nudge it against her anus. She wanted to protest, but knew she had signed an agreement, so she just bit her lower lip as he spread her perfect cheeks with his hands and began to push up inside her alongside the first prick. It was a good thing for Randall's concoction, because without it she most certainly would have felt pain; but the elixir seemed to convert pain into pleasure. In a few hours she had gone from never being anally penetrated, to having two cocks stuffed up her ass. A forth black jock with a glint in his eye stepped up in front of her and began to fondle and caress her magnificent tits, kneading them and sucking on her hard nipples. This was just foreplay as he nudged his hard-on against her slippery slit. Pushing upward against her opening, his head squeezed through her slit and began to slide up into her pussy. "Ohhh...my...God," Penny screeched as she was impaled by four black cocks. Both holes were being stretched simultaneously and Penny was being penetrated by an unprecedented amount of meat. She actually found it difficult to take a full breath, her insides were being so compacted by the extreme penetrations. When they were all the way inside her holes with four sets of balls hanging beneath her lovely naked body. Penny had time to tell herself: "what a slut I am...I'm being fucked by four black cocks...and loving it."