Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 03

Story Info
Penny remembers an event from Nebraska.
16.9k words
4.48
12.4k
16

Part 29 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

(Fictional story about fictional characters)

Leonard was puttering around in the kitchen making microwave popcorn, dressed in his favorite Star Wars flannel pajamas. The University of Nebraska was playing a prime-time football game against Michigan State and he had promised his wife Penny that they would watch it together. He couldn't care less about football, but wanted to reciprocate for all the science-fiction movies she had generously watched with him. She had grown up near Omaha and her whole family had always rooted for Nebraska. He had just settled back on the sofa with the popcorn bowl nestled in his lap when Penny came strolling out of the bedroom, walking in front of him. They were married and he had, of course, seen her in all her naked glory on a regular basis; but even he had to catch his breath as she sat down on the couch beside him and tucked her marvelous legs up under her in the yoga lotus pose. She was dressed in her red Cornhuskers jersey, exposing every inch of her long legs as it ended just below the swell of her perfectly round cheeks. He loved her legs.

Her wonderful breasts had noticeably wobbled inside her shirt when she passed in front of him and he couldn't help wonder if she was totally commando. Even with her blond hair up in a bun, she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen and every day he reminded himself that he was the luckiest man in the universe. He had brought her an iced tea and they watched the first half; her intently, him casually.

Leonard was commenting on how frequently the Nebraska linebackers were rushing the Spartans quarterback, and she glanced sideways and smiled. "Listen to my little football expert," she beamed; leaning over to kiss his cheek, "you should be on TV." She knew he had recruited Sheldon to tutor him and help him understand football just to please her, and she loved him for it. Any time you had to endure the conceited Sheldon's lectures, it was remarkable. Sheldon had grown up in Texas, where the four most important things in the world were football, God, guns and barbecue...in that order. Even though the obnoxious scientist had no interest in sports, he had an eidetic memory and was an expert on strategy.

Nebraska built up a considerable lead in the first half and Penny's interest in the game itself waned as the halftime show began. Instead of showing the band and cheerleaders, it consisted of mainly commercials and the announcers recapping what they had already watched. "I hate halftime," she admitted, "it's only good if you need to pee." She threw a couple pillows on the living room floor and slipped off the sofa to lay on her stomach, her long shapely legs stretched out behind her. When she crossed her arms on top of the pillows and propped her chin between her forearms, it exposed the entire bottom half of her delectable cheeks and Leonard was quick to notice.

"What an ass," he thought, a grin coming to his face. He still couldn't see any cloth, but her thongs usually rode up and disappeared in her crack. As the second half began, Penny became more aroused. Large, sweaty athletes had that effect on her, triggered by an incident in her past...one which she could never confess to Leonard. Her ankles came uncrossed and she intermittently began to spread her slender legs. The more restless she became, the higher her jersey rode up, until it was up above her remarkable ass cheeks. Now the mystery was solved, she was totally commando and when she spread them wider, Leonard could see her bare slit.

She kept opening and closing her legs, flashing her pussy, almost as if she were teasing him and his erection was at full staff. He never suspected that she was watching his reflection in the TV screen, and smiling as her actions gained the reactions she was hoping for. With her legs spread so wide that her slit began to open slightly, she casually commented, "good game, huh."

His delayed response made her grin: "huh...oh yeah...good game." He wasn't even sure they were still watching the game; he hadn't been for several minutes. Even after her comment, he still couldn't take his eyes off the juncture of her incredible legs. Her labia had fascinated him since the first time he was lucky enough to see them. When she was calm and relaxed, they were virtually invisible; tucked up inside her slit. But when she became aroused, they gradually began to protrude and spread out until the flaps of skin resembled the wings of a butterfly. That butterfly was now beginning to spread it's wings. Peeking over her shoulder, she chuckled when she saw his jaw actually drop open and loudly declared: "ha...caught ya looking."

His face turned dark red and Leonard's hands covered his lap, attempting to conceal his evident erection. In a reference to his Star Wars pj's, Penny coyly asked, "what's the matter my little Ewok...do you see something more interesting than the game?" While talking, she rolled over on her back, spread her legs as wide as they would go and effortlessly pulled her jersey off over her head, throwing it at her husband. Totally nude with her legs splayed shamelessly wide, she was every man's dreams come true and Leonard was no exception. Once again he was awestruck at how pink the flesh inside her opening was. Sliding one of the pillows under her soft cheeks so that her pelvis was tilted upward, she inquired: "well?"

After a few seconds, "I...I...you take my breath away," and he furiously tore off his flannel jammys and kneeled between her wide-spread legs.

"You say the sweetest things," she answered, watching him crawl toward her. When his fat nine inch prick flopped against her leg, she added, "I guess you really do like what you see." She had never told him, but she considered his penis to be the perfect size for her. Of course, she had experienced larger; much larger; and they had been nice, but Leonard's was just big enough to stretch her tunnel and long enough to feel amazing sliding in and out. Plus she was in love with him, and making love was much more fulfilling than plain sex.

Penny's breasts were a marvel of nature: a full 36 C and very firm, with elliptical pink areola topped by gumdrop sized nipples. Laying on her back, they flattened out on the sides of her chest like water balloons and Leonard grasped them with both hands, squeezing and kneading them like rising bread dough. "You are absolutely perfect," he whispered as he rolled her gumdrops between his fingers. Leaning forward he kissed the space between her tits and continued kissing his way down to her belly button, where he swirled his tongue and resumed kissing his way down her tummy. Sliding his hands down to her thighs, he caressed her soft, smooth skin, gently sucked her left lip into his mouth as he carefully began to chew on it like a sweet piece of taffy.

"Holy crap Leonard," Penny gasped as her cheeks pressed back against the pillow. He released her labia and swiftly latched on to the right flap. She began to roughly squeeze her own breasts as he pulled her labia out with his teeth and watched it snap back when he released it. Her arousal was dripping down between her ass cheeks when Leonard used his thumbs to spread her lips farther apart and started to lick her slit from bottom to top. Once again he was amazed at how vividly pink the flesh inside her hole was...almost a neon brightness. Using his tongue as a scoop, he literally drank her fluids as he probed her hole. Flicking his tongue in and out of her pussy, he tickled her engorged clit with his nose, making her body tremble. Sensing she was on the edge of orgasm, Leonard inserted both forefingers up into her cunt as he sucked her clit into his mouth and gently ground it between his teeth.

Immediately, Penny's body went into a spasm and his face and hands were soaked as proof of her arousal squirted out of her cunt. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed so loudly that he was sure residents on the first floor could hear her, as she jammed her pussy into his face. She humped his face for several long seconds until her body began to relax, and she grinned, "you are the only man who has ever made me squirt...you truly are a genius."

Leonard sat back on his heels looking at the most beautiful creature he had ever seen when he heard her beg: "fuck me baby...I need to feel that big beautiful cock inside me." She reached down and used her fingers to spread her labia wide open, giving him an inviting. wet target. Leonard pressed his wide crown against her slit and watched with awe as she released her lips and let them close around his tip. He wanted to tell her that she had a beautiful cunt, but didn't want to seem sexist, so he just pushed forward and let his fat prick begin to stretch her hole.

As slowly as his arousal would tolerate, he slid inside her, stretching her tunnel as he proceeded. Feeling her soft, warm flesh surround his advancing cock; Leonard wished the moment could be frozen in time: there was nothing that felt better than the first penetration. When his scrotum finally nudged against her cheeks, Penny was having the exact same thoughts. "Oh my God, Leonard," she gasped, "there is nothing better than the first penetration, and you fit me perfectly." Just as slowly, he withdrew until just his head was inside her, and then repeated his first slow stroke. Three more times he leisurely slid his shaft in and out of her wonderful pussy, enjoying how tightly she squeezed him. Her ass was undulating as he teased her and she was thrusting her wide hips upward, urging him to increase the pace. "Stop teasing me, baby," she moaned, "fuck me...fuck your little Penny."

Grinning widely, Leonard glanced between their bodies and marveled at the way her lips gripped his shaft; then thrust forward as hard and fast as he could, burying his cock inside her. "Yessss, yessss," she shouted as he began to slam his thick pole in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me...fuck my fucking cunt," she shrieked, wrapping her long legs around his waist, trying to force more of him inside her. Her marvelous tits were bouncing against the sides of her chest, the flesh rippling as he pounded her pussy. Leaning forward, Leonard sucked her right nipple into his mouth and ground it between his teeth, making her moan, "ohhh yesss baby...slam your fucking cock into me." Her body shivered in orgasm and wet squishing sounds could be heard from their groins as she flooded her hole.

"Oh my God, Leonard," she squealed, "I love your fucking cock...fuck me baby...fuck me." She released his waist and extended her silky legs toward the ceiling, her toes curling under. Leonard planted his hands on either side of her naked body, raising himself so that his prick was the only part touching her. She was so beautiful, laying nude under him, his cock buried inside her, that he wanted to commit the image to memory. Her remembered the first months after she had moved in across the hall when he had dreamed of this encounter every night, but never thought it would come true. He was truly fucking the girl of his dreams and it was even better than he had imagined.

Driving his prick into her cunt as hard as he could, Leonard assured her, "I love you Penny."

Smiling, she looked up at him, her emerald eyes glistening, "I love you too baby...now fill me up...I need to feel you cum in me." Dropping back down on her sweaty body, Leonard began to thrust into her hole, grinding his pelvis against hers. He grasped her hands, intertwining their fingers and stretched their arms above their bodies. Jamming violently into her, trapping her swollen clit between them, Leonard began to pump her full of his seed. Feeling his hot load gushing deep up into her belly, Penny breathlessly moaned, "ohhh yessss...cum in me baby...fill my cunt."

Leonard continued to thrust and pump, actually pushing their bodies across the hardwood floor. Finally his balls were empty and his erection began to shrivel inside her. He quickly rolled off to the side, letting the cool apartment air drift over their perspiring bodies. Still holding hands, they looked at each other and spoke without vocalizing any words: "I love you." After a few minutes, Leonard used his pj top to clean Penny's smooth mound and then headed into the bedroom for a clean pair. Penny assured him, "I'll be in after the highlights." She shrugged her jersey back on over her head and lay exhausted on the sofa. As she drifted off to sleep, she recalled an incident that occurred the year after she graduated high school.

It was the year after her senior year and she was still stuck in her small town, dreaming of moving to Hollywood and becoming a famous actress. Trying to put together a small bankroll to cover travel expenses and enough for rent and utilities for at least a couple months until she established herself, and got her big break, had been difficult. It was a small town with not that many job opportunities and she had settled for a waitress position in a "greasy-spoon" restaurant. She wasn't very good at it (big surprise) and the clientele was mostly truckers and cops. It was here that she developed the habit of referring to everyone as "sweetie;" not to mention the habit of "accidentally" leaving a couple buttons undone to entice larger tips. Her breasts had developed early, and by the time she was thirteen, grown men were drooling over her. After a year she had only managed to save a few hundred dollars and was getting increasingly desperate to launch her acting career.

Most of her money was spent taking classes at the David Janssen School of Acting in nearby Omaha. Janssen was a native Nebraskan who had starred in a successful TV show named The Fugitive, and had appeared in many other productions. The school was run by his cousin who claimed he had been David's agent briefly. One afternoon, Penny's fellow waitress (and also former cheerleader) Jenny came rushing breathlessly into the diner. Her brother was a sophomore at the University of Nebraska and had sent her an advertisement ripped out of the school newspaper; The Daily Nebraskan. She told Penny, "I know you are getting desperate for money so you can go to Hollywood...I think this may be your answer."

The ad in question had been placed by Alpha Beta fraternity in the Help Wanted section. They were looking for "a professional female model, or equivalent, to entertain the fraternity for a weekend...compensation of $10,000." "What exactly does entertain mean," Penny asked.

"Well," Jenny explained, "my brother found out that they are looking for someone to be the center of an orgy for all the members, for the whole weekend. Anything goes...no holds barred and no questions asked. They couldn't divulge the details in the newspaper because the Administration reads it. The details are only released when an applicant calls the number. He said that Alpha Beta is the all-black jocks fraternity."

"How can they pay that much money," Penny inquired.

"Apparently there is a Defensive Lineman named Duke who is the son of a retired NFL player and money is no object because he has already had offers from pro teams himself. This is his senior year and he wants to go out with a bang...so to speak." They both laughed.

"So basically they are paying you to have sex with them for the whole weekend," Penny mulled over the offer, "and you thought of me."

"Well, I just know how desperate you are to get outta here," Jenny told her, "no offense. My brother even said he would vouch for you...you know, as far as looks go. He has his old yearbook with him and he could show them your pictures." The fact that she was even thinking about it, spoke volumes. The designated weekend was in two weeks, so a decision had to be make quickly. After weighing the pros and cons for a couple days, Penny realized that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. It would take her years at the diner to make that much cash...years that her career would be on hold. She hoped it wouldn't be too bad...she really did like sex. Degrading herself for one weekend wouldn't seem so bad when she was standing on stage cradling her Oscar.

"I'm calling the number," she whispered to herself three days later after a particularly aggravating shift at the diner.

Connecting to the fraternity house, Duke was called to the phone and greeted Penny with the question, "is this the Penny from Lincoln High."

"Yeah, I've been outta school for almost two years," she answered.

"Right...some little guy...what was his name," and she could hear someone in the background yell Wally, "yeah, Wally...he showed us some pictures in the yearbook and you will definitely do. You do understand what will be expected of you...right. Once you get here; no turning back. I'll give you the cash and you have to sign a waiver so no one can say anything was forced. You get here and spend Friday night and Saturday night. The cutoff time will be six AM Sunday."

"Yeah, that works," Penny agreed, "now, no really rough stuff, and nothing that would leave permanent marks on my body."

"Hey, we're not freaks," Duke told her, "you just have to work that little cheerleader body of yours." When they had both hung up, Penny lay back against the pillows on her bed and wondered if she had made the right decision.

She convinced her brother Randall to go with her; sort of a bodyguard. He was actually kind of a wuss, but if things spiraled out of control he could dial 911. They had a special relationship; they knew all about each other's vices and accepted each other. She was well aware of his hobby of cooking crystal meth and selling it, and he knew all about her love of sex (they had even experimented together).

On the eve of her trip to the fraternity, she made sure to take a nice long bubble bath so that she would smell enticing the next day. She shaved every place that needed it, making sure to trim her thin blond "landing strip." Trying to think of every detail, she even used a curling iron to place strategic curls in her luxurious blond mane. Assuming she probably wouldn't have clothes on for very long, she chose her sexiest pink bikini panties and lacy bra. She still lived at home and had not yet begun to purchase sexy thongs...what would her parents think. They made up a story about going to the University for the weekend to visit a common friend, who did indeed attend the college. It was only an hour and a half drive and Penny was confident that her "beater" twelve year old VW would make the trip.

Penny convinced a friend who worked in a liquor store to sell her a quart of cheap vodka, even though she was only twenty. She had a pretty good idea what was in store for her that weekend and knew she didn't want to experience it sober...or even coherent. Randall, who was otherwise somewhat of a dullard, was actually something of a drug chemist savant and could concoct just about anything someone desired. They discussed it and he mixed together certain chemicals and drugs and came up with a elixir that would relax her while greatly increasing her libido and make her extremely susceptible to suggestions. She would be willing to do anything they asked and would enjoy it more. He also gave her some pills that he had already molded, that would suppress her memory for the previous twenty four hours; just in case she decided she wanted to forget altogether what she had experienced.

Friday around noon, they loaded their overnight bags into her car and Randall drove to Lincoln so Penny could relax. She had dressed in tight jeans and a red tank top, so as not to spur her parents suspicions. In the car she slipped on a pair of red five inch heels to add some sexuality to the outfit. When they pulled up in front of Alpha Beta, Penny quickly downed several swallows of vodka and they went up the steps to the front door. Receiving no response when they knocked, they just opened the door and entered into a expansive foyer with a large round wooden table in the center directly under an expensive looking elaborate crystal chandelier. It was several minutes before someone spotted them standing there and asked what they were doing. "We're looking for Duke," Penny told him, "he's expecting us."

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers