Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 02

Story Info
Rod introduced Penny to Tony.
24.8k words
4.69
16.8k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Fictional story and characters:

Penny dropped by the apartment late night after her fuck session with Rod to see what state the apartment looked like. She was a bit disappointed about the elevator out of service but was ecstatic when she got in the apartment. Although the unit was in a mess, she's delighted that some furniture were left behind, a couch, table for two by the window, a queen size bed; pretty much like she rented a furnished apartment. All she needed were beddings and other stuff to make it her own place. "Well, this is definitely worth it."

The next day, Penny dropped by The Cheesecake Factory to talk to her boss about taking a few days off for her to move and fix the apartment. She knew her boss will have a fit for the abrupt request but she knew how she can manipulate him.

Penny dressed up in her moving clothes, tight body hugging light green shirt that show's off her flat stomach, denim shorts to show off her smooth toned legs and brown Ugg boots. She didn't do much talking when she saw her boss, did a little flirting and showing off her assets. Her boss agreed especially when she told him, "You'll see a lot of me here soon if you let me work extra hours."

Penny even met her nerd neighbors in 4A, Sheldon and Leonard who offered her food and let her used their shower. She also met the other two nerds, Howard and Raj, after showing with only a towel covering her body. She just thought of giving them something to ogle and imagine to that could be beneficial for her when she need something with the exception of Sheldon.

Penny tested her theory when she asked Leonard a favor to retrieve her TV from her ex Kurt, which obviously for her would be an epic fail to begin with, knowing how much of an ass Kurt is. She would rather be caught dead hanging out with nerds back in Nebraska, but she felt comfy with these nerds and they're alright take aside their weirdness, creepiness, and awkwardness. She even felt giggly later on that night when she found out what 'coitus' meant. Besides, "I can easily hog tie and beat the crap out of those nerds," she thought if ever...

Penny received a text message from Rod letting her know that he'll be coming tomorrow morning to fix the shower and for her to sign the lease agreement. "Ugh, spent too much today," she said madly at herself, totally forgot the money she should have by the end of the month, "What am I going to do?"

Penny woke up tired and lazily got out of bed, made her instant coffee and toast for nourishment. She looked around and tried to tidy up a little by clearing her couch and moving some of the boxes around it.

She went to tidy up the bedroom as well, "If something's going to happen it would be right here," she said as she tapped the bed with her right hand.

Penny already knew that she won't be able to come up with the money in time. Maybe if she could get that one month advance off, "Just maybe. There's only one way... Just be cool about it but don't give in easily... You can do this."

Penny made sure to dress up sexily as possible just to get Rod's motor running without compromising her real intention, not to look desperate. She settled with wearing tight top that made her boobs pop out, like the girls from Hooters wore, especially when she decided to ditch the bra, a crotch grabbing denim shorts that accentuated her perfect butt and show off her lovely smooth legs and wore her white sneakers. She fixed her hair up in a pony tail and let loose strands of her blond hair dangle on both sides of her head, framing her gorgeous young face. She looked herself over, "Not bad, just like an everyday gal organizing and cleaning her new place," so she thought.

Rod has his plans as well, the office has crew to do maintenance and cleaning but instead he'll take care of it. He wanted another round with Penny and already figured out the timing when to take the blue pill. He ran his plans in his head as he drove to Los Robles Apartment Building. He wore his working clothes he used at home, khaki button up shirt with undershirt, loose jeans and heavy workman boots. He brought his handy carrying toolbox and bought some O-rings and new shower head. He knew from experience most of the time shower heads clogs due to calcium buildup but whatever it maybe, he made sure he has everything to fix a shower problem.

Penny's mind was in a jumble of thoughts on what to do with the lease agreement she got her into. Coming up with the money was the big issue and all she can do to deal with it is to please Rod and be on his good side. "Sex wasn't bad at all..." she thought and the hot feeling of Rod's cock got into her that made her anxious. "Oh God, I just love to be fucked! Might as well go with it. All I could loose now is this apartment," she finally said to herself then let out a sigh.

The waiting seem to get in Penny's nerves as she sat on the couch. "Why the hell am I nervous?... Shit!..." she asked herself, "...A drink should calm me down... Yeah I need a drink." She went over the fridge and looked inside, "Yesss!" she said and came out with a half empty bottle of Vodka in her right hand and a carton of orange juice in her left hand, then nudged the fridge door close with her right shoulder. Placed them on the island counter, took a coffee mug from the sink and mixed her a Screwdriver drink. She gulped down the first mix, "Ahhh, that does it," she said then made another drink but she sipped it this time.

Penny had her third mug of screwdriver halfway when she heard the knock on the door. "That must be him," she whispered. She felt a slight buzz in her head when she straightened up; she just shook it off and walked towards the door.

"Hello there pretty lady, "Rod greeted Penny with a happy smile when the door opened. He walked passed Penny without waiting for a response or invitation to come in. "Wow you looked gorgeous. I wouldn't mind fixing your plumbing anytime when you dressed like that," He told Penny in a jokingly manner and smiled.

"Ha Ha, Did you just cracked up a joke?" Penny asked giggling.

Rod laughed, "Maaaybe... ha ha... but seriously... call me anytime..." Rod said and winked at Penny.

Penny rolled her eyes, "Yeah, sure... Ok move along and fix the shower, old man" she said teasingly and gave Rod a playful shove.

"Ok... Ok..." Rod replied as he turned towards the bedroom. "I see you haven't completely unpacked."

"Its only been a day, give me a break," Penny replied as she followed Rod.

Rod noticed Penny's easiness talking to him, "Hmm, she being playfully nice," he thought.

Penny watched Rod for a few sec getting his things in place, "Do you need a hand?"

"I got this. Shouldn't take long," Rod said as he examined the shower head. "What a body... Mmm!" he commented in his head.

"Ok, I'll leave you to it. I'll be in the kitchen," Penny said then walked off.

Rod watched Penny as she walked away, "I'll never get tired of that sight... damn she's something," he said in his mind then went back on checking the shower head. He thought of ways how he could bring up the lease agreement and fuck her for it.

Penny finished the drink from the coffee mug, "How can I have him to talk about the lease first?" she asked herself, "...He didn't seem to show interest over my body... Hmm... Got to do something."

Rod has crescent wrenches on the shower head and been trying to loosen it when Penny walked in the bathroom. He pretended to ignore her presence as she stood next to the tub. He just smiled internally when he saw her made a face before walking off.

"What the heck? Did he just ignored me?" Penny thought as she picked up her dirty clothes and towels from the floor. "Hey Penny," she heard Rod.

Penny dropped the clothes and turned excitedly, "What's up old man?" Penny asked smiling as she approached Rod.

"Can you give me a hand with this?" Rod asked.

"Sure, what you want me to do?" Penny asked enthusiastically.

"Will you get down on your knees and suck me off," Rod thought of saying and grinned. "Ah... can you hold this?" he said and wiggled his left hand on the wrench, "...I need leverage, I think its corroded in."

Penny reached up and took hold of the wrench, "Lost your muscles there old man," she said teasingly as she stepped in the tub. Positioned herself under the shower head facing Rod.

Rod smiled, "I guess so, been a while since I did anything like this," he admitted. "Can you handle it?"

"I'm from Nebraska... I'm stronger than you think," Penny said as she readied herself holding the wrench in place.

"Wow, strong and beautiful," Rod smiled down at Penny. "Ready?"

Penny blushed from Rod's comment. "Yup."

Rod turned the wrench with two hands, "Here we go." The shower head turned loose, "Um... There, its loose."

"Yay!" Penny cheered smiling.

"Its still tight but I can handle it now," Rod said as he placed his left hand over Penny's hands on the wrench.

"Go ahead finish it. I got it," Penny said as she nod.

Rod didn't let go of Penny's hand on the wrench as he continued to loosen the shower head without looking at it. He was transfixed staring down at Penny's lovely face and cleavage.

Penny shrieked as the shower popped off the tube and bounced off Rod's forehead. The trapped water from the pipe flowed out and splashed on Rod's front and splashed some back on Penny. It wasn't much water but it soaked Rod's shirt and trouser. Penny's front got a little but wet enough to reveal parts of her breasts, especially her nipples.

"What the... You ok?" Penny asked laughing as Rod touched his forehead.

"Yeah, its nothing," Rod said as he looked down at Penny.

Penny looking at her chest, saw her nipples clearly visible through the wet fabric. She didn't missed the tent bulging in front of Rod's trousers, "Ok that looked promising," she thought. She has been feeling at ease and bolder since the alcohol took over her nerves. She could handle alcohol and knew how much she can take to boost her audacity without being plastered, drunk and stupid.

Penny stepped out of the tub and handed the wrench back to Rod. "You're all soaked and you should take of that..." she said as she briefly eyed Rod's crotch, "...Finish it up... I'll be in the kitchen," she said and walked away.

Rod grinned, "I believe you're in luck once again Rodney boy," he whispered to himself as he watched Penny, focused on her lovely bottom.

Penny standing behind the kitchen island didn't wait long when she saw Rod placed his toolbox and other stuff behind the couch. Took out a legal size mail envelope out of the box and walked towards her.

"You want anything to drink?" Penny asked as Rod got close to the island.

Rod placed the envelopes on the island, "Just water please," he said and noticed the almost empty Vodka bottle.

Penny took a bottled water from the fridge and gave it to Rod, "You done with the shower?" she asked as she settled back behind the island.

"It works, you can shower now," Rod said and took a sip of water.

Penny reached for the envelopes with her right hand and slid it towards her and noticed the numbers, 1 and 2, on each envelope. She looked at Rod, "two?"

Rod distracted by Penny's wet shirt, "A... A... Oh, one is the lease agreement we agreed with. One month advance, deposit and first month's rent due on the 1st of each month," he said still staring at her wet front.

"Stop staring like you haven't seen them before," Penny said giggling. "So let me clear it up... The advance and deposit due at the same time as the rent?" she finished asking.

"Oh sorry. You have very nice tits," Rod complemented. "Well, advance and deposit were due at signing but I believe you need time. So, we'll just say its all due at the same time," Rod finished.

"And this?" Penny asked waving the second envelope with her left hand in front of her chest.

"That's pretty much the same but no advance required... If you want to use the same proposal from the other day," Rod said as he looked Penny in the eyes.

"Hmm, well, it would be nice if you can help me out with the deposit and first month too," Penny said jokingly and laughed.

Rod gave Penny a smirk, "Ahm, if you can show this old man how much you want my help, maybe, I can give you a proposal that will help you with that and more, financially," Rod told Penny setting up a bait.

Penny's eyes twinkled, "Really? What is it?" she asked enthusiastically.

Rod grinned, "After..." all he said.

Penny was quiet for a sec, thinking, "You really going to help me out?" she asked as she stared at the envelope she's holding.

"Maybe. Its up to you," Rod said.

Penny has a strong feeling that Rod's proposal would involve sex, "He already screwed me... all I could loose now is this apartment," she said in her mind. "Well, lets get you out of those wet clothes to dry them up," she said as she walked pass Rod and took her shirt off.

Rod turned as he followed Penny with his eyes. His penis finally reached its full potential when he saw her magnificent breasts. He watched her sat on the couch and invited him over with her right index finger.

Penny watched Rod took off his shoes comically and stood in front of her. She unbuckled the belt, unbuttoned the pants, and unzipped its fly.

Rod kicked his pants aside as it fell around his feet. He watched Penny slid his underwear down to his knees and with her right hand, took hold of his hard penis by its shaft under its crown and gave it a few quick jerks.

Penny twirled her tongue all over Rod's swollen crown, tasting its pre-cum as it seep out of its pee hole.

Rod grunted for approval and watched Penny's lips engulfed his crown and sucked it, her cheeks concaved in the process, "Oh yeah suck it," Rod said as he felt her lips tightened around its girth.

Penny moved her head fore and aft, taking in three inch of Rod's shaft in her mouth. She felt the familiar warmth that's quite pleasing, "His cock's getting warm again," she thought. It might be the alcohol but she started to feel tingling sensations in her pussy as she reminisced the hot cock in her.

With his left hand, Rod took Penny's right hand from his penis and reached down with his right hand to hold her left hand. He interlocked his fingers with hers then started to slowly thrust his hips.

Penny looked up at Rod as she let his cock slide in and out of her mouth. She bobbed her head in rhythm with his thrust, sucking it each time it slid out.

Rod slow fucked Penny's mouth till he's visually satisfied before he slid his cock out of her mouth and coached her to stand up. "Loose the shorts and kneel on the couch," Rod told Penny. He watched her unbutton and unzipped the fly of her shorts and pushed the tight shorts with her panty off her slim waist, down her hips and let it dropped to her feet and kicked it aside.

Penny turned around and knelt on the couch then slightly bent over and placed his hands on top of the backrest. She adjusted the spread of her knees as she felt Rod's hand on her lower back, anticipating what's to come.

Rod guided his stiff cock with his right hand towards Penny's pussy, "You really have a nice ass."

"Thanks," Penny replied and gasped as she felt Rod's crown rubbed up and down her slit. She arched her back and bit her lower lip when the cockhead started circling around her opening.

Rod rubbed, stirred and scooped Penny's cunt opening with his cock till its slick and its head covered with her cunt juice. He poised himself and took hold of her slim waist.

"Ahhhnngg!" Penny screeched as Rod's cock penetrated her tight pussy all the way with one hard thrust. Her body surged forward as she grasped the backrest for support. Her head dropped on top of her knuckles, "Holy crap," she said as she tried to relax her cunt muscles.

Rod clenched his teeth from the brief dull burn pain he felt on his shaft, "Thought she's lubed enough," he said in his mind. He wanted to apologize but decided not to, he just held his stance with his cock buried to the hilt. He slid his hand up and down Penny's thighs, caressing it as if comforting her.

Penny wasn't aroused enough to secrete for penetration that Rod thought to be but his pre-cum made most of the lubrication that were smeared on his cockhead. Perhaps the alcohol inhibited her to get aroused or just the fact that she's forcing herself to please Rod; maybe she's too distracted thinking of the proposal Rod mentioned or just the lack of foreplay. Penny almost yelled or cussed Rod but controlled herself just to be in his good side. "Fuck... why he didn't go down on me?" she finally thought.

After a few sec, Rod felt Penny's cunt muscles relaxed from squeezing his cock and decided to fuck Penny's pussy. He slowly pull out halfway as he held Penny's hips then slowly pushed it back in. He felt her cunt opening tightly scraping his shaft.

"Ahh... easy... easy... Ahh," Penny softly said as she tried to relax her muscles.

"Damn, got to get her excited," Rod said in his mind. "Shit... I guess she don't want my help," he whispered with a disappointed tone and loud enough for Penny to hear.

Penny turned her head slightly, "W... What did you say? I didn't quite get it," Penny asked with concerned tone. She heard what Rod said and wanted to clarify.

"I guess you're not interested," Rod said hoping to make Penny a little bit guilty. His cock twitched inside her pussy as he get excited.

Penny got what Rod's referring to, "What do you mean?" she asked innocently. "I have to use my sex games," She said in her mind.

Rod felt Penny's cunt muscles contracted, squeezing his cock, "You're not excited to make you wet enough."

"Y.. Yes I do. How can I get aroused when there's no foreplay? At least give me time if you're not gonna... you know... give me oral..." Penny said with a hint of anger, returning the guilt trip, "...Do what pleases you... I'll get there eventually."

Rod felt a little guilt, "Oh, sorry about that."

"Don't move, let me do this..." Penny said as she started moving her bottom, "...I'll show you how interested I am."

Rod grinned as he steadied himself and placed his hands on Penny's hips to visually and physically see and feel her moves.

Penny reached down between her thighs with her right hand and briefly caressed Rod's balls before she touched her clit. She started to move her bottom back and forth, sliding her ring opening on Rod's shaft an inch or so as he played with her clit.

Rod's cock got harder as he watched and felt Penny do her thing. "Oh yeah, there's the Penny I wanted," he said in his mind as he gently caressed Penny's skin by her hips.

With her eyes shut, Penny concentrated her attention on her clit and her thoughts on the warmth of Rod's cock against her cunt walls and the fullness of her tunnel filled with eight inches of cock. "I'm an actress and loves cock... You can do this," She said convincing herself.

Rod watched his cock go in and out of Penny's cunt hole an inch from its hilt and slid out further and further an inch or so at a time. It didn't take long when Penny's pussy took his shaft in full length, "There you go," Rod said as he closed his eyes savoring the tightness of her cunt as it slid effortless on his shaft and his hands started roaming all over Penny's lower body.

Penny stopped playing with her clit and braced herself on the backrest, arched her back as she swayed back and forth. She felt Rod's hands caressing her skin; on her waist, ass cheeks, hips, inner thighs, stomach, and to her breast. Its fingertips sent tingling sensations to her mound feeding her arousal.

Rod's beer belly rested on top of Penny's ass as he reached under her upper body and cupped her breasts. He still couldn't believe how firm it felt, like a hard jello.

Penny barely able to move her bottom, gasped and moaned as Rod pinched both her nipples, pulled them down and snapped back as it slipped off its finger tips.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers