Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Rod straightened upright, held Penny by the waist then rapidly fucked her wet cunt. "PLAP... PLAP... PLAP... PLAP..." noise filled the apartment each time his front hit Penny's bottom.

"Uhh... Unnng... Uhh..." Penny moaned as her body shook each time his front and her bottom collide violently as she braced herself with her forearms spread against the backrest.

Rod stopped abruptly then slowly pulled his cock out completely and had it rest on top of Penny's bottom, between her crack, and waited for the pressure on his cock to subside.

Penny was breathing hard as she readjusted her knees to a more comfortable spread. "Never experienced that before," she said in her mind. She wiggled her bottom teasing Rod's cock resting between her ass cheeks. After a few sec, she felt a tap on her left thigh. She turned her head to look at Rod, saw him stepped back.

Rod coached Penny to stand then guided her to the left next to the armrest. He then reached down with his right hand and placed it just beside her right knee and lifted it up to her side as he pushed her upper back with his left hand.

Penny got the idea what Rod wanted. She bent over supporting her upper body with her arms on the armrest as she planted her right foot on the couch. "Does older men knew a lot about sex or just perverts?" Penny wondered as no boyfriends or men she slept with had her in this position and those other things Rod did with her. She's used to straight missionary, cowgirl, 69, doggy, and blowjobs. "Well, I haven't done it on a couch either," she finally thought, since her sexcapades were mostly in a bed or backseat of a car.

"Lets see if this is good as it looks," Rod said in his mind, referring to one of the sex positions he saw watching porn. He's been fantasizing some sex positions but most would be challenging for him just from watching considering his physique and age factors. He placed his left hand on Penny's lower back and held his cock by its hilt as he aimed it at Penny's partly gaped pussy.

Penny bit her lower lip as she felt Rod's cockhead slipped inside her, "Uhhhng..." she moaned as Rod thrust his cock all the way in.

Rod adjusted his stance and placed his hands on Penny's hips then slowly pulled out its cock to its crown then slowly pushed it back in. "Jesus!..." Rod blurted out as he felt her tight cavity hugged his stiff cock like a latex glove.

"Holy crap... Ahhh... Ahhh..." Penny breathed through her open mouth as she felt Rod's cock fill her tight tunnel. She felt every curve and shape of its cock as it stretched her cunt walls.

Rod slow fucked Penny's cunt for a few sec, relishing the tight wonderful feeling before he started picking up the pace. With room to move his pelvis freely as he remembered watching porn clips, he varied his cock angle with each thrust, mimicking what he seen from the clip.

"Oh fuck... Uh... OHH... Ahh... Unnnh... UHHH..." Penny moaned with every thrust Rod made, some much louder whether she felt pain or pleasure.

Rod would grin whenever Penny yelps or let out much louder moans. He'd take note in his head which angle of penetrations made Penny yelp/cry louder or her body seemed to jerk forward away from his thrust and randomly fuck her repeatedly in that angle.

It took a few more sec before Rod felt his orgasm building up. He firmly took hold of Penny's hips with both hands then rapidly fucked her.

"Oohhh shit.... Fuck... Aaaa... Uhhhh..." Penny moaned and yelp as Rod's cockhead nudged her cervix repeatedly.

Rod made one thrust and grounded his cock in her then his pelvic made circling motion twirling his cock in Penny's love tunnel.

"Ohh... Ahh... Ahh... Aannng..." Penny moaned between breath. She felt relieved when Rod withdrew his cock out. She fell forward and to her right, sat slouched on the couch with her hand between her thighs covering her crotch, "Holy crap..." she said almost in a whisper. She felt a little light headed which could be from the alcohol as she catches her breath; she couldn't decide whether she liked what just happened or not but it had some moments that sparked erotic sensations in her, "...Whew... Wow!"

"You liked that?" Rod asked smiling as he breathed a bit heavy. He stepped in front of Penny with his cock pointed at her face.

"You think?... Ha... Ha," Penny replied showing off a bit of denial as she took hold of Rod's cock with her right hand and looked up at him.

Rod watched Penny made a funny face at him before she opened her mouth and engulfed his cockhead as she jerked off its shaft. "Ooo... Yeah, that's it," he said, complimenting Penny's expertise.

Penny seemed to be feeling bolder and daring, perhaps from the alcohol or just being horny, "I got to show him how much I'm interested," she said in her mind. She popped Rod's cockhead between her puckered lips, "Sit down," she told Rod as she scooted off the couch and knelt.

Rod obliged and sat on the couch. He spread her thighs as he watched Penny walked on her knees to his front.

Penny positioned herself between Rod's spread knees and placed her forearms on top of his thighs then clasped her right hand on Rod's shaft by its hilt and twirled it. "Now I'll show you how much I want to hear that proposition of yours to help me out," she said smiling.

Rod eyed Penny observingly and noticed her rosy cheeks that made her even more desirable. He turned his head towards the island counter and saw the almost empty bottle of Vodka then returned his gaze back at Penny, "Maybe that's why her spirit's up," he thought and laughed internally.

Penny licked the underside of Rod's shaft, her tongue slithered up and down a few times before she engulfed the head. She slowly bobbed her head as she sucked the head and would pause for a few sec as she tickled the underside of the crown with her tongue then bobbed her head at a faster pace than before.

Rod was in cloud nine from watching Penny and the arousing pleasure he felt all over his hard cock, "Oh yeah suck it... Ahh... suck it," Rod inciting Penny.

Penny sucked the cockhead hard as she let it slip out between her lips, "Ssluurpppt!" Her tongue wriggled around its crown and tickled the underside with the tip of her tongue before engulfing it once more repeating the process of bobbing her head slow and fast.

Rod felt his arousal reaching its tip, "Mmm... Ahhh... Ahhh..." he started moaning as he slowly moved his hips to meet Penny's mouth.

Penny could tell that Rod's reaching his orgasm, "Its about time..." she thought as she's getting light headed, "...lets finish this," she said to herself as she started sliding her hand up and down the length of Rod's shaft while her mouth concentrated on its head with the top of her tongue against its underside.

Rod couldn't stand the pressure all over his cockhead, "Mmmm... Shit... Ahhh.... S... Stop," he told Penny as he tried to control his orgasm.

Penny let Rod's cock out of her mouth as she continued to jack its shaft, "Don't hold it... Come in my mouth," she told Rod with a seductive look.

Rod 's thoughts were in limbo trying to decipher what Penny told him.

Penny thought she knew what Rod was thinking, "You don't want to come in my mouth coz you're afraid you can't do another round?" She said teasingly. "Ok, to show you how thankful I am, 'in advance', in helping me; I'll let you fuck me after you come in my mouth."

Rod's cock got even harder just from the thought being able to come twice, "Well if you really want to... but I have to warn you..." he told Penny.

"What?... That I can't take it?... Let's see," Penny said like a challenge then she resumed sucking Rod's cockhead and gave all her effort to jack off his shaft.

"This will be something to watch," Rod said in his mind. "Whatever happens, don't stop jacking me off."

Penny looked at Rod and gave him an OK sign with her left hand.

Rod was so excited that it didn't take long for his orgasm to peak once more, "Oh... Oh... Here it comes... Uhhh..." Rod moaned as first spurt shot out of his pee hole.

Penny poised herself to receive Rod's cum. Her eyes went wide as Rod's cum hit her throat with such force that it made her gag and on top of that, his cum was more than she was expecting that caught her in surprise.

"Uhhh... Don't stop... Uhhh..." Rod moaned.

Spurt after spurt, Penny's mouth was filled with cum in such volume that she couldn't manage to swallow most of it. In spite of being caught off guard, she didn't stop jacking off Rod's shaft as she tried her best to seal her lips around its head.

Rod watched Penny's cheeks bubble and his cum trickle down his shaft as it escaped her lips.

Penny felt Rod's cum on her hand and made his cock slicker as she slid it up and down. She finally let her lips loose when she couldn't handle the amount of cum in her mouth.

Rod watched his cum droop out of Penny's mouth and to his cockhead and trickled down its shaft and on Penny's hand as she continued to jack it. Another spurt of his cum hit Penny on her nose, next spurt on her cheek and the last spurt on her chin.

"Ho... ly... crap..." Penny said as she sat on her heels with her cum covered right hand raised to the side.

Rod chuckled as he saw Penny's reaction as his cum dripped down from her face to her chest, "I warned you."

Penny gave Rod a funny face and she wiped off her chin with the back of her right hand, "Yes you did," she replied as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen counter. She grab a few paper towel and wiped off the cum off her face, chest and hand.

"What the heck? That's a lot of cum," Penny said to herself. She then thought of the fuck session back in the motel, how much Rod filled her cunt when he came inside her. Her pussy tingled as she remembered how good it felt, "Oh my God, I need a cock," she said in her mind.

Penny got a cup of water and gurgled as the taste of cum still lingered in her mouth. She noticed the bottle of Vodka when she placed the cup on the counter, "Might as well," she said and took the bottle and chugged down the content straight from the bottle.

"Going to wash up," Rod said as he walked towards the bedroom.

"Might as well freshen up," Penny said to herself as she put the bottle down and followed Rod in the bedroom.

Rod was standing by the sink and had a washcloth wiping his still hard cock, "I'll take a quick shower to wash off all these," he heard Penny and saw her fan her right hand up and down her front.

Penny saw Rod nod at her then turned on the shower, "Hey it works!" she said gleefully. She then fixed her hair up and checked the water temp before going in the tub. She took a quick rub down on her face and chest then went to wash her mound. Tingling sensations sparkled inside her as her soapy fingers slid between her slit and the thought of Rod's cock made her even more excited. "Oh my God!... Really? Its freaking Rod!" she screamed in her mind, "...Oh, what the heck... If I'm gonna screw, might as well," she mumbled concededly, the Vodka speaking.

Rod went in the bedroom and laid down on the bed and started playing with his cock. Jacking it slowly as he thought of Penny, how he will fuck her and the possibility of his scheme materializing. He knew Penny couldn't afford the rent working as a waitress and that's pretty much in the bag, he just hoped that she will agree to his proposition, "...or this might be my last chance to fuck Penny," he said to himself.

Rod started to imagine what would be like if Penny agrees to a threesome, if she doesn't, he would be ok just to be a voyeur, "Man, I would love to watch her fuck," he whispered to himself. He then noticed Penny walked out of the bathroom drying herself off with a towel.

Rod scooted out of bed as Penny approached and took the towel from her. "Lay down," he told Penny as he assisted her.

Penny sat and laid down, she was about to say something when she felt his hands on her legs and lifted them on the bed. She spread her thighs as she raised her head, saw him knelt down and lowered his head towards her mound. She laid her head down and stared at the ceiling as she anticipated what's to come.

Rod heard Penny gasped as his tongue made contact with her clit, "I love hearing that," he said to himself and started delicately teased her clit with the tip of his tongue, flicking its hood then circling the bud.

Penny gasped a bit louder, "Unng... Ohhh... Umm..." she moaned as electrifying jolt of pleasure covered her clit.

Rod's cock twitched from excitement as he heard her moans. His right hand went down to his shaft and his left hand on the edge of the bed as he continued to lick Penny's swollen bud.

Penny spread her thighs wider as if to make room for Rod. Her hands went down to her inner thighs as to caress them. She moved her pelvis against Rod's twirling tongue as if chasing the pleasure spot she wanted to feel.

Rod loved how Penny moved her mound around his tongue particularly hearing her soft moans and breath of frustration. His thoughts started to wonder, imagining how Penny would look like in various sex positions; how she would moan and react to couple of dicks. "I have to make it happen," Rod said in his mind.

Penny was getting impatient as she tried to find the sweet spot and the arousing sensation she's longing for, "What the heck is he doing?... I need a freaking cock," she said in her mind. The alcohol seemed to take over all her inhibitions, "Fuck me," she finally blurted out loud enough for Rod to hear.

"What?" Rod asked as he paused and peeked up between Penny's spread thighs.

"I need cock...," Penny said as she stared up the ceiling, "...I want to feel your cock in my pussy," she finally said as she raised her head and looked at Rod.

Rod made eye contact with Penny, "That Vodka seems to be taking over. Now I know how to loosen you up," he said in his mind as he grinned at Penny. He stood up and aimed his stiff cock at Penny's partly opened slit then stared at Penny's young lovely face, "She doesn't look drunk but those rosy cheeks," he observed.

Penny laid her head back down and waited impatiently for Rod's cock, "What the heck... I'm fucking horny as hell," she said in her mind.

Rod placed his cockhead on Penny's opening and leaned over her, planted his hands on the bed on both side of her chest and propped his arms supporting his inclined upper body.

Penny bit her lower lip as she felt Rod's cock on her opening and managed to scoot her ass down to the edge of the bed as she attempted to have Rod's cock inside her.

Rod adjusted his poise, backing up his hips as he felt Penny's opening pressing against his cockhead. He sensed Penny's frustration when he saw her brows furrowed.

Penny was about to say something when she felt Rod's cock pressing in against her opening that made her held her breath.

Rod saw Penny's lips parted as he slowly pushed his cock in her opening then paused when he felt his crown were just about to slip in her tight opening.

Penny gyrated her groin as if enticing Rod's cock to slip inside her. She bit her lips in as she felt its head blocking her entrance. She then suddenly gasped as she felt its head nudging/poking her opening.

Rod made settle short thrust with his hips, pressing his cockhead in Penny's opening but making sure that it didn't go pass its crown, teasing her.

Penny's thighs involuntarily spread as her pelvis pushed up against Rod's cockhead as she placed her hands on his arms. In spite of being denied the penetration she's longing for, her excitement made her pussy secreted arousal fluids making her wet and ready. She placed her hands on Rod's wrists, "Stop teasing and fuck me already," Penny told Rod.

Rod just smiled lowered his head down to Penny's right breast and engulfed its pink nipple while his cockhead plugged her wet tight opening.

"Oh... Ahhhng..." Penny moaned as she arched her back. She felt her nipple on fire when Rod started sucking and nibbling it. She wriggled her pelvis, trying to lodge Rod's cock in her.

Rod felt Penny's firm grip on his wrist as he continued to suck her nipple. He grounded his cockhead against her opening in rhythm of her movement, ensuring his cock doesn't slip in her tight hole.

Penny couldn't stand Rod's teasing much longer as her cunt ached for penetration, "Ohhh, fuck me... please," she said softly.

Rod heard what he's waiting for and slowly thrust his pelvis, savoring the feeling of Penny's tight ring squeezed his cockhead as it forced its way in. He propped up on his arms and stared at Penny when he felt its crown head about to pass through Penny's tight opening.

Penny's mouth parted as she felt Rod's crown slipped pass her opening then held her breath anticipating her cunt to be stretched. She gasped as Rod's crown slipped out of her once more then went in again.

Rod slow fucked Penny's hole with his cockhead, its crown scraping her ring opening as it goes in and out till he felt her wetness soak its cockhead.

"Uhh... Oh... Uhhh..." Penny moaned impatiently. She was about to say something when, "You want it?... Tell me you want it..." she heard Rod.

"Yesss... Uhh... I want your cock... Umm... I want to feel it..." Penny said in between moans.

"Here it comes..." Rod said as he slowly thrust his cock deeper and deeper inside her love hole, feeling her cunt walls hug its length.

"Unnnnggg..." Penny moaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate Rod's hard cock. She let out a final gasp when its entire length bottomed inside her, their pubic bones resting against each other.

Rod buried his cock till his pubic hairs were against Penny's bald mound. He moved his upper body down to his elbows as he laid his lower body against Penny's, his beer belly pressed against her tummy.

Penny's cunt muscles contracted as she felt the fullness she was longing for. Her pussy were so wet that its cunt juices squeezed out between her opening and Rod's shaft and trickled down her anus.

Rod tried to control his urge to come from all the excitement brewing in his thoughts, the pleasure sensations on his penis and Penny's total submission (even if its from the alcohol). "Try to make this last Rodney boy," he said in his mind.

Penny let out soft moans as Rod's cock started moving in and out of her love hole in short and slow pace. She closed her eyes and rested her hands on the bed just above her head as she focused on the pleasurable feelings inside her pussy.

"Gorgeous... just fuckin gorgeous..." Rod commented in his head staring at Penny. The thoughts of sexual possibilities with Penny flooded his mind once more, raising his excitement.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Unng... Uhhh..." Penny moaned as Rod's pace became short, fast and hard. Her body started creeping up the bed as Rod's thrust pushed her with each bump.

Rod hook his arms one after the other on Penny's legs as he felt the edge of the bed against his thighs and moved his knees spread apart on the bed. His body practically on top of her.

Penny felt Rod's cock went deeper as her bottom lifted off the bed as her legs spread further apart on Rod's arms. Her mound were completely unobstructed as Rod's weight pushed his cock much deeper, "Oh fuck me... fuck me..." she said almost pleading.

Rod patiently fucked Penny in various pace and angles, savoring the tightness of her pussy with each entry.

Penny's moans got louder as she felt her orgasm building up, "Faster... Uhh... faster..." she said almost in a whisper as she moaned in pleasure.

With Penny's erotic moans filling up the room, he knew he wouldn't last long but he tried with all his might to control his urge to come as he picked up the pace and rhythm of his thrust, "Have her come first Rodney boy," he said in his mind.

Penny felt her orgasm approaching and she started to move her pelvis as if trying to match Rod's rhythm and meet his thrust as much as she could with her legs pinned down by Rod's arms.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers