Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod held Penny's head as he heard her muffled moans and made a little thrust of his hips, pushing a quarter of his cock in her mouth and held it there.

"Mppghh...Mppghh..." Penny moaned as she felt Tony's cock forced its way inside her in one thrust, stretching and filling her tight cavity while Rod's cock is wedged in her mouth. Both her hands turned red as each one gripped a handful of the bedsheet. She never experienced being used in both ends at the same time and the thoughts of it made her pussy hunger for another release in spite of the hardcore action she was experiencing for the first time.

Tony held Penny by her waist as he pushed in the last two inch of his cock. He saw Rod released Penny's head, "Ahhhhhng..." he heard Penny gasped as Rod's cock slipped out of her mouth.

"Ohh.... Ahhh... Oh my Gawwwddd... fuck me..." Penny moaned as Tony bottomed and gyrated his front, stirring and scraping her inner cunt walls.

Tony held Penny steady by her hips and started to fuck her in full stroke, rewarding him with her moans, loud and erotically intoxicating.

"Don't forget about me... princess," Rod said as he raised Penny's face by her chin and offered her his cock.

Penny was getting into the rhythm of Tony's thrust, "Oh fuck... Ohh..." she moaned when suddenly, "...Ummpff," muffled moan as Rod pressed his cock in her open mouth. Her right hand went to grab Rod's shaft as she reacted from his surprise move.

Rod watched Penny sucked and pumped his cock between moans as her body swayed back and forth from Tony's thrust. "Oh yeah... that's it keep it up," he told Penny as he could tell she's doing her best to blow him off while she's being fucked from behind. "How do you like your first threesome?" Rod asked Penny sarcastically.

Penny concentrated on the brewing orgasm in her pussy and at the same time trying to suck off Rod's cock that she barely heard what she was asked of.

Tony didn't want to admit how much he got turned on seeing Penny in her position but still couldn't get used to see her or any women treated like a tramp, "Alright now, be nice," he calmly told Rod.

"Yeah... Yeah... I got you," Rod replied. He was a bit irritated, not only from Tony's nice treatment towards Penny but also to himself for agreeing to Tony's proposal. "Let's switch... I really want to come."

Penny gasped as Tony's cock slipped out of her, "Damn... just a little more and I would have cummed," she said in her mind. She straightened up and repositioned herself between Tony's spread legs as he slouched on the bed and rested his back against the headboard.

Rod inserted two fingers inside Penny's cunt and twirled it around to check her wetness. He then pushed them deeper in an angle where he felt her g-spot and started rubbing it.

Penny tilted her head back as she moaned, her right hand gripped Tony's shaft by its hilt as she paused from jacking it. She felt her orgasm came to life from where Tony left her hanging, " Ohhh... shit... fuck me," she blurted.

Rod's cock got harder as he heard Penny. He grinned then lifted Penny's right knee up to her side and thrust his cock inside her wet cunt.

"Aaahhhnnng... Oh my Gawwwddd... Oh... Oh... Umm," Penny gasped and moaned as Rod fucked her fast and hard.

Tony saw Penny's face in pure pleasure as she moaned and gasped with each thrust of Rod's cock. He took over jacking off his cock and attempted to push Penny's mouth to his cock but she only had its tip on her lips for a few sec and she would moan again as her body swayed.

"Ohhhh fuuuck... I'm cummming..." Penny moaned and held her breath as she released her orgasm.

Rod got caught from the excitement as he heard and felt Penny reached her climax but managed to pull out in time for not to release his cum. He quickly moved and dragged Penny by the armpits to the edge of the bed with her head barely hanging.

"Fuck her... quick," Rod told Tony in a hurried tone.

Penny was still in a daze from her orgasm when she was repositioned by the edge of the bed by Rod then felt Tony lifted her right leg to his shoulder and inserted his cock in her wet cummed pussy. "Fuuuuuck... Ohh... fuck..." Penny moaned as she felt her cunt got filled with Tony's huge cock.

Rod's sucked and nibbled Penny's left nipple and pinched her right nipple with his right hand. He felt his cock straining from its hardness, aching for a release as he heard Penny's moans.

Penny couldn't stand the pleasures she having all over her body, "Oh my God... Ohh... Oh my... fuck..." Penny moaned as she felt another orgasm rumbling in like an aftershock.

"Damn, she's really in heat," Rod thought to himself as he heard Penny reached another orgasm in just a short period. He straightened up and started to jack off his cock as he aimed its head at Penny's gaped mouth.

Tony wasn't behind as well as he felt Penny's tight cunt got even tighter as she came. The sight of Penny's pretty face in pleasure and with Rod's cock shoved in her mouth was quite hypnotizing and erotically exhilarating. He grabbed her other leg and picked up the pace as he felt his orgasm about to explode, "I'm cumming..."

Penny was having a hard time concentrating on sucking Rod as her body bounced around from Tony's hard thrust. She opened her mouth as he heard Tony, "Oh fuck yess... come fill my pussy," she groaned on Rod's cockhead pressing on her mouth while he was jerking it.

Tony released his cum after a couple hard thrust in Penny's pussy, "Umm... Ahh... Ahh..." Tony moaned with each spurt.

Penny gasped as she felt Tony's cum filled her, and as if Rod planned it, he released his glob of cum in her open mouth. She was caught in surprise as Rod's massive load filled her mouth and some spurted all over her face as he jacked his shaft.

Rod watched Penny tried to swallow his cum and some drooled out the corner of her lips, some splatted on her nose, eyes, cheek and even on her neck. He forced his cock in her mouth as he unloaded the last drop.

Penny sucked Rod's cockhead hard before she popped it out of her mouth followed by a gasp as she felt Tony's cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy. "I got to wash up," she said and quickly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom with Tony's cum trickling down her thigh.

Both men watched the young body walked away with a little hint of awkwardness in her walk. "Damn she's really something," Rod commented.

"Told you to be nice," Tony said as he walked to the living area picking up the towel Penny dropped earlier and wrapped it around his waist.

"Aww come on, don't tell me you didn't get a kick out of it?" Rod asked as he followed Tony into the living area.

Tony didn't respond afraid to admit the truth. He poured two glasses of scotch and slid one over to Rod.

"How the heck did you pulled this off?" Rod asked unbelieving as he took a sip.

Tony took a sip, "Used a few drops of juice in her drinks that my chemist buddy down in Mexico gave me."

"Shit really?..." Rod asked then his wife popped in his mind, "Can you spare a bottle maybe?... Buddy?"

Tony shook his head unbelievingly, "What for?" he asked as he took another sip.

"Its for Catherine... Kate... You know spice up the action in bed," Rod said.

"Your wife's in great shape... You should do the same there Rodney my man," Tony said giving Rod a hint of the obvious.

"Yeah... Yeah... Whatever. I know you have hots for her... Admit it," Rod said as he took a swig of his drink, "Maybe you could help me with my fantasies for her?" he said and slid his empty glass at Tony and winked.

Tony did fancy Rod's wife the first time they met and tried not to think of it whenever they met in respect For Rod. Tony shook his head as he poured liquor in Rod's glass, "Ok, I'll give you a bottle... not because of Kate... Just want you to uphold our deal," he told Rod.

"Yeah...Yeah... You'll take care of her account for few months... Give her the chance to stand on her feet and be financially stable... blah... blah..." Rod said sarcastically.

Penny decided to take a quick shower to freshen up and hopefully cool down her horny feelings, "Never thought I'm such a freaking slut... Could be the wine... Maybe?... Eh, tasted good though.. That would be my drink for now on... God I love cock..." she said to herself as she thought of what she experienced through the night.

Penny saw Rod's naked butt at the front of the mini bar and Tony behind it as she walked in the living space wearing a bathrobe, "Hey, what you guys up to?" she said as she approached them.

Rod turned and saw Penny's young pretty face smiling at them, "Just having a drink," he said as he raised his glass then took a sip.

"You want anything... water... wine?" Tony asked.

Penny couldn't avoid to notice Rod's still hard cock, "Viagra," she thought and giggled inside. "I think I had enough wine or anything with alcohol... water please," she said.

Tony handed Penny a bottled water, "Here you go... You ok?"

"Sorry about the mess... just got carried away," Rod said. He made a twirling motion with his hand at his face when he saw the questioning look on Penny's face.

"Oh... that... Its OK," she said then took a drink.

"See, its ok," Rod said sarcastically as he turned his head at Tony.

"What you all talking about?" Penny asked as she took another sip.

"Ahemm... I was asking Tony that since its getting late and I need to get home soon..." Rod said and gave Tony a look for approval, "...if its ok to have you... solo."

Tony saw Penny looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders, "Up to you... your call," he said as he took a sip of his drink.

Penny bit the corner of her lower lip and looked up the ceiling as if she's thinking. After a dramatic few sec, "Ok" she said giggly.

Rod gave Tony a playful devilish look as if telling him a big thanks as he walked closer to Penny. "I guess its still working," he said in his mind as he thought of what Tony said regarding the effectiveness of the potion; that he's not sure how long will it last since it's the first time he ever used it. He lustfully eyed Penny, "Let's find out," he finally thought.

Rod took the bottle from Penny and tossed it at Tony. He then untied Penny's bathrobe and slipped his hands on her slim waist and pulled her against him. His beer belly against her flat trim abs. His stiff cock slipped between her thighs as he leaned to kiss her.

Penny's cunt flared from excitement as Rod's cock made contact with her mound. She returned Rod kisses on her lips and started breathing heavily.

Penny and Rod kissed, sucked tongues and nibbled each other's lips for a few sec till rod lifted Penny by her buttocks, pinning his cock between her thighs, and walked them over to the couch. He took her bathrobe off, turned her around facing the couch and had her bend over and coached her to plant her right foot on the couch.

Penny adjusted her poise and braced her hands on top of the backrest. She felt her cunt lips spread as Rod's cockhead entered her. "Uuunng...." she moaned continuously till Rod's cock bottomed.

Rod paused for couple sec to adjust his stance and held Penny by the hips before he started to fuck her in slow pace then gradually picked up till he heard her gasps and moans got louder filling the room.

Tony was on the loveseat at the other side of the coffee table, with his drink in one hand and his cock in the other, stroking it as he watched the two on the couch. He watched them in different sex positions, from doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and other positions that Rod had Penny on. He knew she came twice, first when she's in a modified doggy-style on her hands and knees with her hips raised, and head and arms rested on the couch; the second time was when her bottom was on the edge with her legs raised and extended out forming a "V" resting against Rod's arms. The latter made his cock really hard as he clearly saw how Rod's cock went in and out of Penny's tight pussy, especially when she came and streaks of her cum were evident all over Rod's shaft.

Rod fucked Penny in different positions that he knew he can handle and he wished he was younger and fit to try the other positions he dared not to try. He managed to last long by changing positions whenever his about to come.

Rod sitting on the edge of the couch had Penny on his lap facing him with her legs crossed behind his lower back, embracing each other as Penny rocked her pelvis with his cock inside her. "Oooo.... That feels goood," Rod gasped as Penny contracted her cunt muscles.

Penny grinned, "You liked that?" she whispered seductively as she squeezed Rod's cock with her cunt and made a hard and quick grounding of her pelvis. "You know what I like?..." she continued whispering, "...I want your hot cum fill my pussy."

"OK, let's finish this in the bedroom," Rod said as he stood up taking Penny with him. His cock slipped out of Penny's pussy as she slipped off his embrace. He then grabbed Penny's hand and walked quickly towards the bedroom pulling her in the process.

Penny practically jumped on the bed and spread her legs as Rod moved on top of her. She grasped his cock and guided it to her slit as he adjust his position. "Ahhhh..." she moaned as Rod's cock entered her, stretching her cunt walls.

Rod propped his upper body on his elbows next to Penny's shoulders then started to fuck her as she raised and spread her knees out. He stared at her green eyes while she moaned with each thrust.

"Yes.... Uhh... fuck me..." Penny moaned as if begging seductively.

Tony watched Penny's legs flapped like a butterfly in rhythm with Rod's thrust. He was once again mesmerized by the sight of Penny's tight cunt strangling the girth of rod's shaft and clings to it as it went in and out of her opening. It didn't take long when he saw Rod's shaft glistening with white thick streaks of Penny's cunt juices. He heard her moans got louder and saw her pelvis move to meet Rod's thrust.

"Oh fuck me... Unng... Come with me... Oh... Oh fuck..." Penny moaned.

Rod picked up his pace and thrust hard and deep as he felt his climax in the brink of eruption, "Here it comes..."

Tony was beating off as he watched and heard them both exchange erotic words particularly Penny's moans got him excited.

"Oh fuck yesss... Oh fill my pussy... Oh fuck..." Penny blurted out as she came and felt Rod's hot cum flooded her pussy.

Tony waited patiently as he saw Rod's cum squeezed out between Penny's opening and Rod's shaft. He gave Rod a few sec before tapping his leg.

Penny raised her head as Rod got off her and saw Tony taking his place. She spread her legs wide as Tony aimed his huge cock on her cum soaked pussy. "Ohhhh fuuuck yeesss," she moaned as the engorged head stretched and plopped inside her with ease.

Tony thrust his cock all the way with ease like hot knife on a butter. It just took him a few thrust and he released his cum in the mix with Penny's and Rod's.

Penny was breathing hard as her body went limp. She just stared at the ceiling as Tony got off her. She closed her eyes as she felt the tiredness creeping in.

Penny jerked out of her sleep as she felt something on her mound, "What the..." she said as she raised her head.

"Sorry, trying to clean you up a bit without waking you up," Tony said.

Penny still in a daze, "Oh its ok... here let me," she said as she reached for the washcloth in Tony's hand.

Tony took the washcloth back from Penny when she was done, "Sleep now. You have an appointment at the spa tomorrow."

Penny was about to ask something but decided not to. She tucked herself under the comfy sheets and thought of what happened. "Am I really a slut?" she asked herself in her mind as she recalled what she went through, how Rod got in the scene. "I guess I just have to be open minded when it comes to sex especially fucking men."

Tony got him another drink and sat at the sofa and started thinking some plans for Penny aside from pampering her tomorrow. His voyeurism took over his thoughts and his addiction to watching interracial sex gave him an instant hard-on and when he thought of Penny with black dick in her made it even harder.