Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny already had a second refill of wine and a few strawberries when she suddenly focused her eye on Tony. "He's really a gentleman," she commented in her head as she thought of how Tony treated her and not once she heard him or showed her sexual advances. "Hmmm... I wonder how big his cock is," she thought and giggled in the inside. She saw Tony took a pill, "Well, I'll soon find out," she told herself and smiled seductively at Tony. She felt her nipples hardened against the fabric of her shirt.

Tony saw Penny smiled at him. He raised his glass at her then gulped down the remaining wine in his glass.

Penny raised her own glass and gulped down hers and placed the glass on the table. She took her blazer off and tossed it on one of the chairs and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt.

Tony saw Penny's nipples protruding against the fabric of her shirt. He watched her bend down and saw her firm breast between the folds of her shirt as she took her shoes off.

Penny took her time taking her ankle strap heels off and made sure Tony had an eye full of her breasts. Her pussy tingled from excitement knowing someone's watching her little tease show.

Tony could tell that the drug's taking over Penny's inhibitions and it may or may not be the pill's effects but he suddenly felt the wanting and desiring urges to have Penny. "Now I get it," he mumbled to himself as he thought of why Rod been drooling over Penny. His cock twitched as blood started to flow into its columns.

Penny took the empty glass from the table and walked over to Tony and handed him the glass, "Refill please," she said playfully then turned around and walked sexily to the couch and sat.

Tony poured wine half way of the glass then put in another few drops of the potion. "Here you go," he said to Penny as he handed her the glass and sat beside her.

"Where's yours?: Penny asked when she didn't see Tony's glass. She got excited when she noticed the bulge on Tony's crotch.

"I think I had enough for now," Tony said.

"Aw, come on..." Penny playfully said as she turned to face Tony and placed her right hand on his left thigh and took a sip, "...Not fun at all," she giggly complained as she slid her hand up to his crotch.

Tony acted to be cool, "I might miss the real fun if I do..." he said like a hint then winked and smiled at Penny..

Penny eyed Tony with excitement in her eyes, "Hmmm... It looks like you are ready," she said as she slid her hand on top of the bulge. "Oh my God..." she exclaimed as she felt the size of the bulge. She squeezed Tony's shaft through his pants and gulped down the rest of the wine.

Penny placed the empty glass on the coffee table then started feeling and squeezing Tony's penis under the fabric, "...Oh my God," she repeated in disbelief as she continued to feel the size.

Tony just smiled at Penny's reaction and grinned proudly at her as she looked at him with opened mouth. He saw her eyes asking, "Really? Is this real?"

Penny excitedly moved closer as she started to undo Tony's pants. She reached inside as she had the zipper down and grabbed the shaft and pulled it out. "Holy crap!" she blurted out as she saw the size of Tony's penis.

Penny gawked and almost drooled at the sight of Tony's semi-erect cock protruding halfway out between the parted zipper. "Let's take this off," she said as she grabbed both waistband of his pants and underwear and pulled it down to his thighs.

Penny held Tony's semi-erect cock with her right hand and slowly slid it up and down its shaft. Her eyes lit up as she felt the shaft grew bigger and harder in her hand till her fingers won't reach around its girth.

Tony watched Penny slipped down to her knees and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He spread his knees apart and leaned back on the backrest of the couch as Penny positioned herself between his knees.

Penny unbuttoned her shirt and took it off and leaned over, resting her armpits on top of Tony's spread thighs. She took Tony's hard cock by its hilt with both hands and stared at it in amazement. She haven't seen a penis this gorgeous in shape, size and form, all ten inches of it. Its like a sculptured piece of perfection with its head the size of a peach.

Tony saw the desire on Penny's pretty face and how her breasts seemed to defy gravity from its firmness with its nipples sticking out. He watched her hands and fingers wander all over his penis, tracing its shape, girth and length.

"Oh my God..." Penny said in a soft voice, "...Your cock's freaking gorgeous."

"You really like cock?" Tony asked casually.

"I freaking love cock...," Penny said excitedly, "...Especially like yours... Look at this!... My pussy's getting wet just looking at it."

Tony decided to try the potion's efficacy, "Why not have two if you love cock?"

Penny's pussy tingled from the thought of having two stiff cocks. "Do you want to share me?" she asked as she moved her lips closer to Tony's cockhead.

"Just wanted to make sure you have that satisfaction... besides, I like watching," Tony said.

"Hmmm, that's kinky," Penny replied and started licking Tony's cock. The thought of having two cocks and knowing Tony liked watching made all her pleasure buttons tingle from excitement.

"So is that a yes?" Tony asked casually, playing it cool.

Penny tried to engulf Tony's peach size cockhead and bobbed her head, forcing almost all of it in her mouth.

Tony watched intently as Penny bobbed her head and her lips clasped against his cockhead till he saw her withdrew after a few attempts and looked at him.

"Yesss!" Penny said and giggled as she slowly pumped Tony's shaft with her right hand.

"Good girl... Why don't you freshen up while a make a call," Tony told Penny.

Penny gave Tony's shaft a couple of quick pump before she stood up. "OK gramps," she said giggling before turning around. She walked sexily as she undo her skirt.

Tony watched Penny's skirt dropped on the floor as she continued to walk then saw her paused before the French doors to the bedroom; watched her perfect figure squatted and bent over and slipped her white bikini panties off and tossed it over her shoulders before continuing on.

Tony took off all his clothes and called Rod. "Rodney my man, pp I pwhere are you?"

"At the bar... Good news?"

"You are one lucky horny old man," Tony said and laughed.

"You're not fucking kidding!"

"Just do me a favor... Don't degrade her in all means... Let's make it clean fun for her," Tony said in a low voice almost like a whisper.

Rod got what Tony meant, "You got it buddy... How the heck you pulled this off?"

Tony heard/sensed Penny walked out the bathroom, "Give us about thirty minutes," he whispered on the phone before hanging up.

Penny took a quick shower without wetting her hair, wrapped her body with the towel and walked to the entrance of the bedroom. She saw Tony naked for the first time and wasn't surprised of his physique, a complete opposite of Rod, skinny. She dropped the towel exposing her perfect body.

Tony threw the phone on the couch with the rest of his clothes as he saw Penny winked and bit her lower lip then motioned for him to come.

Penny looked at Tony seductively and smiled as she watched him walk towards her. She took hold of his stiff cock as soon as its within reach, "Oh God... can't wait to feel this in my pussy," she said and moaned from excitement.

Tony placed his right hand on Penny's left arm and slipped it up her shoulder, to her neck, down her chest and to her left breast and felt its firmness as he palmed and squeezed it.

Penny gasped as Tony squeezed her breast and moaned when he started pinching its protruding nipple. She knelt down and gave Tony's ten incher a quick pump before opening her mouth and attempted to engulf its peach head.

Rod looked at his watch impatiently then finished his glass of scotch. "Show time," he said as he placed the empty glass on the bar and heads up to the room while he tried to hide the bulge in his pants.

Penny struggled to completely engulf Tony's cockhead and gave up trying. She settled sucking whatever she managed to get in her mouth sealing her lips against it as she slid both hands up and down its shaft.

Tony watched Penny's young beautiful face trying to stuff it with his huge cock. He let her do her thing, sucking an licking for a few minutes before he told her to lay on the bed.

Penny excitedly sat on the bed and laid down. She spread her legs as she felt Tony's hands on her thighs. She lifted her head to see Tony lowered his head between her thighs and let out a moan as she felt his tongue against her wet slit.

"This is the nicest pussy I ever saw," Tony thought as he began to lick Penny's aroused slit.

Rod looked at his watch, "Its not quite time yet but..." he said to himself as he entered the suite and closed the door behind him quietly. He scanned the room and saw Penny's skirt and panties on the floor. He slowly walked towards the bedroom and peeked inside.

Rod saw Penny laying on the bed with her butt almost at the edge with her legs wide open and Tony on his knees with his head between her spread legs. "Ahh... Umm... Unng... Ahh..." Rod heard Penny moaned.

Rod stripped his clothes off completely and walked in the bedroom and observed the two particularly Penny's lovely face with her eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure.

Tony noticed Rod by the foot of the bed staring at Penny. Rod looked at him and gave him a thumbs up and he nodded his head in response.

Tony licked Penny's clit with the tip of his tongue while he slowly slid his middle finger in and out of her cunt. He couldn't believe how tight and pretty her cunt is, its cunt lips protruding straight and firm. He slipped his finger completely out and slid his tongue up and down her opening, tasting the unusual sweetness of her pussy.

Rod crawled cautiously beside Penny's left side and positioned himself with his cock perfectly aligned at Penny's face.

Penny opened her eyes as she sensed the movement beside her and saw the cock next to her mouth. Not being surprised, she took hold of it with her right hand and stroked it a few times before she tugged it to her mouth.

Rod moved his hips forward, pushing his cock inside Penny's mouth and pushed till half of his cock was in before pulling out to its head.

Penny started to move her head and sucked Rod's cock until she felt Tony's tongue touched her clit. She let out a muffled moan and paused for a second before she continued to suck Rod's cock once more.

Penny was getting excited as she thought of Tony's cock in her cunt and how it would feel like triggered her arousal, building up her orgasm. She slid Rod's cock out of her mouth and moaned followed by deep breaths before she resumed sucking Rod's cock.

Tony licked and sucked Penny's swollen clit as she started wiggling and grinding her hips. With his arms under and hands over her thighs he pulled her thighs apart when he felt her legs tensed up.

Penny tried concentrating on sucking Rod's cock as he slowly trusted in and out of her mouth till the pleasure on her clit reached its peak. She gripped Rod's cock as she withdrew her head and Rod's cock slipped out of her lips.

Tony felt Penny's hips started to move radically in response to his tongue and mouth slobbering all over her pussy. He peeked up and saw her chest raised as she arched her back while she hanged on Rod's cock.

"Ahhhh... Oh my gosh... I'm coming," Penny said in a soft moan that Tony and Rod could barely hear. Her back arched as she released her orgasm, her cum started flowing out of her well licked cunt.

Penny moaned or gasped with every jerk of her body as she released her stream of cum into Tony's waiting mouth.

Rod watched Tony with his head practically making grinding motion between Penny's spread thighs. Then saw Penny's face in pleasure as her body jerked a few times before her body went limp and released her grip on his cock.

Tony not into licking or much even swallowing cum juice set his reservations and had Penny's cum juice trickle in his mouth then eagerly licked its slit when he finally tasted her love juice. He licked and sucked her cunt till her tensed body relaxed.

"Damn that tasted good..." Tony said as he stood up.

"Told you," Rod said as he laid down. "Come Penny and get on top," he said as he raised his head to look at Penny. He watched her crawled to his right side then took her from the tummy and coached her and guided her lower body on top of him.

Penny turned around and lifted her left leg over him and positioned his head between her knees with her head faced down on top of Rod's hard cock as she supported her body with her arms planted beside Rod's hips.

Penny felt Rod's fingers spread her cunt lips then a finger slipped in her wet pussy and probed her inside cunt walls. She lowered her head and engulfed Rod's cockhead and sucked it hard before she started bobbing her head.

Rod probed and rubbed Penny's cunt and clit with his right fingers till he felt her wetness covered his fingers with her cunt juices. He then took hold of her waist urging her to lower her butt down as he moved his head up to meet her cunt and licked her slit, tasting her cum juices. He slipped his tongue up to her clit and licked it with the tip of his tongue for a few sec and then engulfed it with his mouth and sucked.

Tony was sitting on the chaise by the window and watched Penny released Rod's cock from her mouth as she moaned in pleasure then lowered her head again and sucked Rod's cock again. He slowly stroked his cock as he took in the erotic sight on the bed. He finally marveled Penny's perfect figure on top of Rod as they seemed to try to out perform each other with their oral skills.

Tony couldn't deny the excitement brought in by the sight of Penny and Rod that were completely opposite of each other. Young and old, fit and obese, beauty and so-so that fed another visual stimulator to his voyeurism from his usual knack on watching interracial sex.

Penny felt Rod's finger entered her cunt again, "Ummp... ungrl..." she let out muffled moans as he sucked her clit.

Tony watched Rod's hand caressed Penny's young firm body, tracing his fingers all over her young smooth skin while Penny sucked and licked Rod's cockhead as she pumped its shaft in rhythm with her head bobbing up and down. He watched Penny's lips tightly sealed against Rod's engorged cockhead as it slid in and out her mouth.

Penny never felt so much aroused before and all she wanted was to release her orgasm and didn't care who or how as long as she get her pleasures. "I love cock," she thought as she felt her second orgasm building up and unconsciously grounded her mound against Rob's mouth as she released Rod's cock out of her mouth.

Rod grabbed hold of Penny's hips as she pressed and ground her cunt on his mouth. He did his best to lick and suck Penny's swollen clit and pussy lips as it rubbed all over his mouth.

"Oh fuck... Anng... Mmm... Fuck..." Penny moaned. Her hand tightened around Rod's shaft as she felt her orgasm about to reach its peak.

Tony watched Penny arched her back as she supported her upper body with her left arm as she moaned and gasped. He grasped his cock as he saw Penny's beautiful face in pleasure, "That's fucking hot," he blurted.

Penny looked over at Tony as she heard him and the thought of someone watching her and jacking off because of her pushed her pleasures into overdrive. She stared at Tony's huge cock as he stroked it and made her excited of how that marvelous cock would feel like inside her.

"I want to feel that cock deep inside my pussy," Penny said seductively as she rode Rod's face.

"In time my dear... I want to watch you first..." Tony said, "...You want this?" he asked as he playfully twirled his hard cock.

"Oh God yessss... I want it," Penny said.

"Show me and you can have all this inside that tight cunt of yours," Tony said as he stared at Penny's green eyes.

Penny got what Tony's eyes wanted to see and the thoughts of it pushed her climax to its brink.

Rod felt Penny's mound moved radically as he heard her exotic moans followed by gush of her cum in his mouth.

"Ahhhnng... Oohhh... Anng..." Penny moaned in pleasure as she released her second orgasm. She moaned hard and loud for Tony to hear.

Tony watched excitedly as Penny's body jerked with each moan with her face in pure pleasure.

Rod's cock got harder as he heard Penny's moans and tasted her sweet cum as he continued to lick her pussy till her mound stopped twitching.

Penny went weak from her orgasm and her body dropped/rolled to her right side, into her back as she catches her breath.

Rod coached Penny to lay length wise on the bed then moved on top of her. He used his knees to part her legs as he positioned himself between her legs as he rested his body against hers.

Penny spread her legs to accommodate Rod on top of her and felt his lips locked on to her left nipple and sucked it while he gently squeezed and caressed her right breast.

Penny arched her back causing her chest to rise and her head moved to the right to face Tony. She gasped and moaned for Tony as Rod sucked and licked her left erect nipple and pinched and rolled her right nipple with his thumb and index finger.

Rod propped up to his elbows, "Ready to be fucked?" he asked Penny as she looked at him.

"Yes!... I've been wanting it," Penny said.

Rod spread his knees apart pushing Penny's legs wider, "Show Tony how much you wanted to be fucked."

Penny reached down between their bodies with her right hand and grabbed Rod's hard penis by its shaft and gave it a few slow jerks before she guided its head on her wet slit.

"Oh yeah... That's our girl," Rod said as he felt his cockhead rubbed up and down Penny's slit.

Tony quickly moved and took a chair next to the right side of the bed and sat to have a closer look and hear them better.

Penny's mouth formed into an O as she felt Rod's cockhead started to part her pussy lips and anticipated its entry as it nudged and blocked her opening.

"There... Right there... You feel that?..." Rod asked as he felt his cockhead pressing on Penny's opening, "...That's the feeling I'll miss."

Penny looked at Rod not comprehending what he said. Her hands went to his fat waist as if to brace herself when she felt her opening stretched over Rod's bulbous head.

"Oh fuck... I love your fucking cunt... So fucking tight..." Rod exclaimed as he felt his cock head squeezed in Penny's opening like a cork, slowly pushing his penis down on her mound.

Penny's fingers dug in Rod's waist, "Aaahhhhh..." she moaned as she felt her opening stretched and gripped Rod's cockhead followed by a gasp of pleasure as its crown passed through her tight opening.

"Can you just imagine how Tony's cock would feel? His is much bigger..." Rod said as he hooked his right arm under Penny's left knee and brought it up next to her ribcage.

Just the thought of Tony's cock size brought Penny's excitement into a frenzy. Her left arm went above her head and gripped the bedsheets as she Felt Rod's cock started to slip deeper in her tight pussy. She felt the warmth of his cock against her cunt walls as it penetrated her.

"Oh my Goddd... yess... fuck..." Penny blurted as she felt her cunt walls expand with the contour of Rod's penis as it went deeper and deeper inside her.

Tony watched Penny's pussy lips parted as it gripped Rod's shaft, firm and swollen. His eyes went back and forth between Penny's face and cunt as he took in the pleasure on Penny's pretty face and the sight of her tightness.

Rod hooked Penny's right leg behind the knee with his left arm as he felt his cock against an obstruction. He planted his hands on both side of her body under her armpits.