Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony watched Rod repositioned on top of Penny with her spread legs resting on Rod's arms. Her mound completely exposed with two inch of Rod's cock sticking out of her pussy.

Penny braced herself on Rod's shoulders as she felt his cock slowly forced its way inside her. "Ohhh... Annggggg..." she moaned till Rod's pubic hairs rested against her bald mound.

Rod felt Penny's grip tightened on his arms as he buried his cock to the hilt. He stared down at Penny's young face, "She seemed completely into it..." he thought, "...let's see."

Rod lowered his face on Penny's left breast and twirled his tongue on around its erect pink nipple for a few sec then nibbled it with his lips. He glanced at Tony then at Penny's right breast.

Tony got the message as he saw Rod's eyes stared back and forth between him and Penny's breast. He moved closer and lowered his head on Penny's right breast.

Penny stretched her right leg as Rod released it and felt Tony on her right side. She saw Tony about to engulf her right nipple as she opened her eyes. "Ahhnng... Oohhhmm..." she moaned as Rod and Tony sucked and nibbled her nipples. She haven't felt her nipples sucked at the same time and it felt good and with her love hole stretched and full made it even incredible, "...Oh... Oh... Amm..." she moaned as her cunt muscles contracted from pleasure.

Rod grinded his front against Penny's mound as he felt Penny's cunt squeezed and milked his cock. He heard her moaned much louder and gasped as if catching her breath. He raised his head and watched Penny for a brief moment before he took her right hand and placed it on Tony's hard cock before he resumed on sucking her nipple.

Penny moaned and gasped as she felt Rod's cock stirred her love hole and her nipples being ravaged all at the same time. She gripped Tony's cock as she felt it on her hand and started to jack it.

After a few moment, Penny felt the itching feeling of wanting to be fucked, "Ohh... Ohh... fuck me..." she said softly, almost begging as she attempted to match Rod's grinding motion.

Tony raised her head and saw Rod released Penny's left leg and slid its hands under her armpits and on her shoulders. He attempted to move but settled to lay on his left side as Penny held his cock.

Penny spread her legs as Rod's weight shift on her mound in preparation to fuck her. She gripped Tony's cock with her right hand as if to support her. She opened her eyes as she felt Rod's face practically breathing in front of her.

Rod locked eyes with Penny as he started to pull his cock halfway out her cunt and thrust back in. He watched her gasped as he slowly fucked her with half of his length.

Penny gasped with every thrust of Rod's cock and her cunt muscles contracted as it bottomed inside her. She gave Tony's cock a squeeze and a jerk each time her cunt tensed from pleasure.

After a few thrust, Rod pulled his penis out till only its head was inside Penny and slid it back to the hilt. He fucked Penny's tight pussy in full stroke and slow pace.

Penny began to breath hard with each thrust Rod made, "Oh God... Faster..." she said as she released Tony's cock and placed her hands on Rod's hips as she spread her knees out.

Rod tightened his grip on Penny's shoulders and kissed Penny on her left neck just under her ears. His kisses traveled to her jaw, to her cheek and to her lips as he picked up his pace.

Penny spread her knees like a butterfly as she pulled down on Rod's hips as if assisting him with his thrust. She closed her eyes as she returned Rod's kiss, their tongues sparring and intertwining.

Tony slid out of bed and sat on the chair slowly jacking off his cock as he watched Rod's cock in full length, go in and out of Penny's tight pussy.

Penny's cunt was in heat, climax on its peak, "I'm... com... uhh... ing..." she said between gasp on Rod's mouth, "Ahh... nngg... fas... ah... ter..."

Rod obliged and fucked Penny's cunt in full stroke, hard and fast as he could while he held her shoulders at bay.

"Oh my Gawwwddd!... Uuuunnng..." Penny moaned as her climax exploded, her body tensed briefly and jerked as she unloaded her cum.

Rod felt Penny's feet behind his legs as if trying to held him in place as he ground his pelvis against her mound, his cock buried to the hilt. "Damn that's awesome," he commented as he felt Penny's pussy squeezes his cock each time her body jerked.

"Holy crap... what just happened?... Oh my God... that was awesome..." Penny said with her body splayed on the bed, catching her breath. "Damn... Never came that hard before..." she thought, "...and that was my third?" she finally thought as she felt her pussy itching for more.

As if Rod read Penny's mind, he moved to his knees and coached Penny to position in all fours.

Tony watched Penny rolled to her stomach and raised her ass on her knees as she supporting her upper body with her arms. She then spread her knees apart as Rod moved behind her. She reached between her thighs with her right hand and took hold of Rod's cock and placed its head on her slit.

"Hey Bud, have Penny suck you while I fuck her," Rod told Tony. "Come on," he said encouragingly when he saw a little hesitation from Tony.

Tony saw Penny winked at him and her right index finger waving him to come over. He finally moved and climbed on the bed and positioned himself in front of Penny.

"Here... just lay down," Penny told Tony when she sensed Tony's awkwardness. She then moved between his legs with his cock below her face.

Tony took a pillow as he felt Penny's hand on his shaft and placed it under his head for support.

Penny still couldn't get over the size of Tony's cock made her cunt even more excited and eager to cum. "Fuck, this is huge," she said as she gripped Tony's cock by its hilt and couldn't wrap her fingers around its girth.

Penny licked Tony's cockhead, swirling her tongue around its crown, "Did you liked watching Rod... Uunng... fuck me?" she asked and moaned as Rod thrust his cock in her wet pussy from behind.

Rod grinned as he buried his cock intentionally all the way in as he heard Penny asked Tony, "She's really into this. How the heck did you do it Tony?" he wondered, "I have to ask him," he finally thought and started to fuck Penny slow and long.

Penny gasped and concentrated on the feeling of Rod's cock stretching her cunt walls for a few sec before she resumed on playing with Tony's cock, "Oohh...that feels goood," she said in between her licking as Rod fucked her, "Uh... Can't wait.. Ohhh to feel this... Uhh... Uhh... thing inside me?" she said teasingly.

"Soon my dear...soon," Tony said as he watched Penny struggle sucking his peach cockhead.

Penny moaned from the thoughts of Tony's cock penetrating her, "Oh yeah... Uhmm... fuck me," she said loudly as Rod's cock entered her hard.

Rod got excited as he thought of Penny's thoughts upon hearing her and Tony. He picked up his pace and varied his angle of thrust, rewarding him with muffled moans from Penny as she sucked Tony.

Tony caressed Penny's face and hair as he watched her bobbed her head on his cockhead and stroking its shaft with her right hand. "You're so beautiful," he said softly almost in a whisper.

"Thank you," Penny replied. "Um... Uhh... So you like.... Uhh... watching me get fucked?" she asked as if wanting to know what would please him.

"Yes I do..." Tony replied.

"Ahh.... Uhh... What made... Ahh... you want to... Ahh... watch?" Penny asked curiously as she moaned and gasped from Rod's thrust while jerking Tony's shaft.

"Just like that..." Tony said as Penny moaned, "... to see you in pleasure.

Penny got what Tony was implying to and she sucked the tip of Tony's cockhead, "Ahnnng... If I give you a show.... Uhmm... you promise you'll fuck.... Ohh... me with this?"

"The sooner you make Rod come, the sooner this thing will be in you," Tony replied.

Penny felt tingling sensations inside her as she thought of the show she would give Tony. She straightened up on her knees that caused Rod's cock to slip out of her wet pussy, "Ok Pops, let's move there," she told Rod pointing at the chaise.

Tony watched Penny knee walked off the bed followed by Rod and they walked to the chaise. Penny sat on the wider end and she tapped the cushion beside her, "Sit and lean back," he heard Penny told Rod taking charge.

Penny laid on her right side with her head on top of Rod's penis as she lifted her left foot on the cushion with her right leg dangling at the edge.

Tony had a great view of Penny's bald mound, her pink cunt walls exposed through her parted pussy lips. He saw her left hand reached down and started play with her clit as she engulfed Rod's cockhead.

With his left hand, Rod traced and caressed Penny's left side from her hips to her breast, teasing its erect pink nipple with his finger tips. With his right hand, he brushed her hair dangling hair up behind the ear for Tony to have an unobstructed view of Penny's face sucking his cock. "Oh yeah... that's our girl... show Tony how much you want his big cock," he said as he assisted her head from bobbing up and down with a clump of hair in his right hand behind her head.

After a few sec of sucking and playing with her clit, Penny felt the urging feeling of wanting to cum once more. She sucked Rod's cockhead hard and slipped it out of her mouth with a popping sound, "Ahngg... I want cock," she said and moved up to her knees then straddled Rod. She leaned forward with her chest almost at Rod's face as she positioned her mound on top of Rod's cock.

Tony watched Penny's right hand took hold of Rod's cock and guided it to her snatch as she lowered her bottom. "Ohhh fuck..." Penny sighed as Rod's cockhead slipped inside her, "...yesss" she hissed as she used her weight down on Rod's cock.

Rod palmed Penny's breast feeling its firmness as he traced the contour, shape and curves of her thirty-two sized breasts. "Never seen or felt such perfect breast this close," he commented before he took her left stiff pink nipple in his mouth.

"Hmm... Ahh... Thank you," Penny said looking down at Rod as he sucked and nibbled her nipple.

Tony clearly saw how Penny's stiff, puffed cunt lips parted and hugged Rod's girth as she ground her mound on Rod's pelvis. Then saw her started to move up and down, Rod's cock sliding in and out of her cunt. He imagined how his cock would look in her as he slowly jacked his shaft. "Turn around," he said in his mind as if telling Penny mentally.

Penny thought of Tony and wanted to see what he's up to. She paused and lifted her body off Rod's cock into her feet, turned around and saw Tony stroking his ten incher. She backed up and spread her legs as she squat over Rod's cock.

Rod slouched over the chaise with his butt at its edge and held his cock by its hilt steadying it for Penny and guided her hip with his other hand.

Tony watched Penny gasped as she impaled herself on Rod's cock then slowly moved her body up and down. He saw her leaned back that gave him a clear view of her pussy lips hugging Rod's shaft. He saw Rod's hands cupped Penny's breast and squeezed them.

The sight of Penny's young pretty face and slim body being used by someone with Rod's age seemed to take toll on Tony as he started to feel the lust to have Penny, his cock aching to penetrate her tight pussy. He decided to wait for the right moment to have his turn.

"Oh fuck... Ahh... almost... Ahh... make me come," Penny told Rod.

Rod lifted Penny off his cock and had her lay down with her ass at the edge of the chaise. He took Penny's legs behind the knees and spread them wide as he aimed his stiff cock at her swollen cunt. He pushed his cock all the way in one thrust and grounded his pelvis against hers.

"Oh fuck... Ahnng... fuck... Ohh, " Penny moaned as Rod's cock reached its depth. She gasped and readied herself as Rod leaned over her pushing her knees wide on her sides.

Tony saw Penny's unobstructed view of her bald mound with Rod's cock buried between her puffed pussy lips. He watched Rod's cock began to move in and out of Penny's love hole in full stroke. "This is it," he said to himself as he slipped off the bed and walked towards them while he slowly stroked his huge penis. He stopped a couple of feet where he could clearly watch up close how Rod fucked Penny's tight pussy.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Shit... I'm coming... Ohh... Uhhh..." Penny moaned as her body tensed.

Tony watched Penny's ass moved radically as he heard her gasped and moaned till he saw her cum, white streak covered Rod's shaft as it slowed down its pace.

Rod slowed down his thrust to manage and control his urge to come, "Whew... you are really something..." he commented then heard Tony, "OK my turn."

Rod released Penny's legs and stood up to face Tony, "Ok Bud... I don't want to miss this," he said and stepped aside.

Tony took hold of Penny's left hand and pulled her towards the bed. "Lay down..." he told Penny. He then positioned himself between her legs and had her feet flat on the bed, then grabbed a pillows and slid it under her butt, pushed her knees forward with his hands, spreading them wide. He saw her pussy lips parted and saw its pink walls wet with her juice and cum. He was mesmerized how inviting Penny's mound looked, the smooth stiff pussy lips and her small opening, "That's one tight looking cunt," he said in his mind.

Penny propped up on her elbows and gasped from excitement as she stared at Tony's cockhead against her slit. "Holy crap... that looked huge," she commented as she spread her legs further apart.

"You really want it, ain't you?" Rod said as he heard the excitement in Penny's tone.

"Rodney my man... its what she's been longing for... and you too..." Tony commented and chuckled, "...Let's give our princess here the best night ever... Just remember what we talked about and our deal."

Rod grinned and nodded as he crawled on the bed and positioned himself behind Penny.

Penny adjusted her position as Rod scooted behind her. She felt his cock against her back as she leaned back and rested her head against Rod's beer belly with his thighs under her armpits. Penny felt a little uneasy with the pillow under her butt and Rod's body behind her but her young body and flexibility adjusted at no time to feel comfy enough.

Tony took hold of his penis with his right hand and started rubbing its head up and down Penny's slit.

Penny took a deep breath and sighed as she felt the size of Tony's cockhead on her opening. "Ohh... fuck... Umm..." she moaned as Rod pinched and rolled her nipples between his finger tips.

Tony had his left hand on Penny's right thigh as he attempted to push his cock in Penny's tiny opening. He watched her face while he applied pressure. His cockhead straining against her opening,

"Oh shit... Ohh... Ohhhhh," Penny moaned, her face in pure lust as she felt her cunt opening stretched over the size of Tony's cockhead.

Tony leaned over Penny as he felt his cockhead halfway through, plugging Penny's tight opening. "You want it" He asked Penny as he got ready to force his cock in.

"Oh yesss... I want it... Ahhmmm..." Penny replied and held her breath as she felt Tony's cock forced its way through her tight hole.

Rod squeezed and fondled Penny's firm breasts as he watched her face in pure ecstasy.

"Oww... Aaahhhnnnnggg..." Penny never cried so much before as Tony's crown squeezed through, her opening stretched to its limit around its girth tightly strangling its shaft.

Rod saw Penny's mouth formed an O, her eyes shut, her faces as if in concentration. He took hold of her chin and turned her face towards him and kissed her on the mouth.

Penny was enjoying the pleasure brought by Tony's cock, stretching and filling her tight cavity when Rod's mouth pressed against hers, trying to kiss her. She gasped and moaned in his mouth as Tony's cock went deeper and deeper.

Rod sucked and nibbled Penny's lips as she moaned. He pushed her chin to close her mouth and tried to have her kiss back, which she did for a brief moment till she broke it off to release her moans once more.

Tony heard Penny's muffled moans as Rod mouth covered hers. He continued to bury his cock deep till he felt her cervix.

"Ahhh.. Umm..." Penny gasped and forced her head off Rod's grasp and looked between her thighs. "Oh my God... I want it all," she said as she stared at the remaining three inches or so of Tony's shaft.

Rod scooted back for Penny to lay down as Tony leaned further over Penny. He saw Penny's hands clasped a handful of the bedsheet by her side.

Penny felt every pleasure points in her pussy being lit once more as Tony's cock filled her and much deeper than any cock she had. "Holy craaap!... Ahnnng..." she moaned much louder as Tony's cock completely filled her to the hilt.

Tony ground his pelvis on Penny's mound and held it there for Penny to get used to its size. He lowered his face and kissed Penny on the lips as she breathed hard.

Rod walked behind the two and observed how Tony's cock impaled Penny's tight pussy. He was mesmerized when he saw Penny's opening seemed to quiver and glistened with her cunt fluids. He stepped back where he has a nice overall view of the two as Tony started to fuck Penny. The action on the bed was more than he expected to see. His cock got harder as he pictured in his mind the positions he liked to do/see Penny.

Penny filled the room with her erotic moans with each thrust Tony made. Her cunt on fire as every pleasure buttons inside her love hole were being pushed with the fullness brought by Tony's huge cock that made her felt the urge to cum once more, "Uhh... yes... fuck me... ohh... Gawwd... yesss... ohh!"

Tony sensed Penny's body tensed as she held her breath for a few sec before letting out an erotic moan. The tightness and milking of her cunt walls against his cock, hearing her moans and seeing her face in pure pleasure took Tony's orgasm to its tip.

Penny felt her cunt suddenly empty, missing its fullness as Tony pulled out of her and moved towards her head followed by movement between her legs. She didn't had the opportunity to process what was going on as she still recovering from her orgasm when she felt Rod's cock entered her followed by Tony's cum covered cock on her lips.

Rod has Penny's right leg over his left arm while he caressed her left thighs and tummy with his right hand as he fucked her wet hole in slow short pace with a settle bump of his front against her bald mound every couple of thrust. He felt her cunt walls contracted, shrinking to accommodate his size, "Oh yeah that's our girl," he commented as he felt her cunt squeezed his cock and watched her lick her own cum off Tony's cock.

Penny felt her excitement lit up inside her as she felt the warmth of Rod's penis and the thoughts of her situation made her want to please both men as she licked and sucked Tony's cock while she flexed her cunt muscles. Her cunt secreted so much cunt juices from being aroused that it seeped out of her opening as Rod's cock slid out.

Rod started to pick up his pace and held Penny by her hips as she spread her legs further apart and watched her gasped as she sucked Tony's cock. With her tightness squeezing his cock and the visual stimulation he's experiencing brought his orgasm to tip off after a couple minutes and pulled out when he's almost in the brink of coming. "Fuck... she's still tight after having that dick of yours," he told Tony and chuckled.

Rod and Tony swapped places then Tony coached Penny to move in all fours then positioned himself behind her while Rod knelt in front of Penny's face.

Penny spread her knees as she looked behind her where Tony knelt between her legs and guided his cock on her opening. She felt Rod's hand behind her head and turned her head to face his cock. She glanced up at Rod and gave him a playful smirk before she opened her mouth to engulf his hard cock. She suddenly let out a moan as soon as Rod's cockhead entered her mouth when Tony's cock forced its way inside her as if he intentionally timed it.