All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny's Reunion'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lamo668lamo668almost 5 years ago
Super Hot!!!

Once again you came up with very hot exciting erotic story. I love your stories...your writing skill and imagination keeps me coming back for more. Now since the The Bang Theory is over...will continue to write about it..or just focus on hot ads Penny.

hokie3457hokie3457almost 5 years ago
Penny & sexyntimes: reunited!

Always love to read your take on Penny and her “physical activities “! The early I. Story lovemaking with Leonard was thrilling and read true to the characters. She really appreciates her man! At the reunion? The spiked/drugged drink was just enough to lower her inhibitions and revisit her youth where this sort of thing was wished for by the team! The aftermath with Gene was nice as well. A sort of shout-out to her hubby back home and a reward for the care he provided her. Next morning she wakes with only a vague sense of what happened. Nicely done! Looking forward to reading more of Penny’s adventures by you. Thanks so much for this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Alternate ending?

I think Gene spends the night at Penny's invitation, as a reward for him not being a shitbag to her. They have breakfast together the next morning, then part with a friendly hug and kiss, as if it wasn't really a big deal to either of them.

Of course, Gene's heart is about to explode because ... Penny, duh!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We need more Penny / Bernadette stories!!! Have them visit the older folks in FLorida...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous