Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 19-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's eyes fluttered closed, her lips parted, her tongue flicked at her rich lips. Her eyes shot open when she felt his hands release her tits and gripped her tight ass. She knew what he wanted and raising up on her tiptoes, she thrust her hips forward and looking down, she saw his fat cock dip between her fat lips and re-entered her cunt. She accepted his mouth as she kissed him with so much passion, it nearly took her breath away.

He gripped her ass harder as he guided her lush body up and down on his cock as he thrust up and down into her juicy cunt. He slammed into her so hard; her tits shook and jiggled with each thrust. His pace increased and their bodies slapped together, echoing around the laundry room. He felt her hands grip his ass as she pulled him harder into her. He kissed her again, their tongue wrestled for a while, but as he fucked her harder and faster, she had to pull away.

He held her close and she bit down on his shoulder. Penny groaned out, Oh Leonard, on my God, it's even better than I remember, you've been practicing. She dug her nails into his ass cheeks as she started to cum again.

He was close to cumming again; he gripped her upper thighs, pounding in and out of her until he couldn't hold off any longer. He thrust into her and holding it there, he released his second volley of cum into her quaking pussy. He urged her head off his shoulder and kissed her tenderly and slipped out of her. He staggered back and leaned against one of the dryers, "So you want me to help you fold your sheets?"

She held onto the washer, her knees were like rubber. His double load was running down her thighs. She reached over and grabbed her blouse and cupped her pussy, catching whatever she could. She shook her head, "I'll use them to cover up. I'm going upstairs to shower and take a long nap, nice way to prove you can do pretty crazy things, see you later Leonard."

He grabbed his robe and slipped into it, "Yeah, I guess it was pretty crazy, better than sex in the ocean."

The series resets with the next episode. Although Bernadette and Howard are still fantasizing about a wedding night gang bang and Penny still likes to be dominated.