Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

He smiled down at her, he knew what she was doing, but was too excited and too engrossed in the Star Trek fantasy to stop her, "Very well, Ensign Fowler, I'm in your hands."

She pulled her fingers from her cunt and spread the slimy juices all over his cock. She resumed sucking, bobbing up and down, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth and throat. She was pouring more saliva down its length and it settled about his testicles. "Oh my, another problem arose, your testicles are now all covered in the moisture; I'll try and reduce the swelling on those as well. She drew first one into her mouth and them the other. She stroked his cock and resumed fingering her pussy. She was close to coming and knew he wasn't far behind. She knew it was now or never. She rose up on her feet and swaying from the excitement coursing through her body. She climbed up onto the sofa and straddled his long, skinny legs. "I have to resort to closing the shaft, I'll try and seal the leak by enveloping it in a tight, slick cave I have. It's made especially for this emergency, ready, Dr. Cooper?"

He nodded and smiled down as she slowly lowered her hair-lined pussy over the head of his cock. She slowly lowered her pussy and she shook as she felt him take her virginity. She didn't have her hymen torn. She did that earlier with her vibrating toothbrush, named Gerard.

Sheldon threw the fantasy aside; he was now fulfilling another fantasy, losing his virginity. He gripped her hips and guided her up and down on his huge, thick cock. He reached up and wrapping his arms around her, found the zipper on the back of her uniform. He drew it down and grabbing the hem of it, pulled it up and over her head, leaving her naked except for her black tights and matching boots. He immediately captured her huge swaying tits in his hands. He began mauling them, fascinated by the huge dark aeroules and stiff, deep rose nipples. He urged her forward and his lips closed around one large tip, while his fingers played with the other one. "Faster Amy, ride me faster, if you do, I may expel all of the leaking fluids and then you'll have completed your task."

She reached back and played with his swollen nut sack as she rose up and slammed her body up and down on his cock. She lowered her head and closed her lips on his. She kissed him and groaned as she felt him kiss her back. That threw her over the edge and she started cumming. She groaned out as Sheldon untied her braid and her long, silky dark brown hair cascaded all over the upper portions of both of their bodies. She screamed out, "Fuck me Sheldon, fuck me harder, I'm still cumming, cum in me, fill me with your sperm and breed me.'

The door flew open; Penny thought someone was being murdered. She froze as she watched Sheldon's cock sliding in and out of Amy's creamy cunt and she put her hand to her mouth in a stifled moan when she saw him explode, filling Amy to overflowing and as he continued to pump his hips up and down, his thick, hot cream oozed out around her tight, hairy lips. Penny rushed from the apartment, slamming the door behind her.

Amy rolled off of Sheldon and took his cock in her hands. She stroked it and lowering her mouth; she closed her lips around it and sucked. She popped her lips off and swallowed the last drop or two, "Mmmm, Dr. Cooper, mission accomplished, I bought down the swelling and I believe I stopped that pesky leak. I may have to inspect it at a later date and make sure it's under control.

He combed his fingers through her long silky hair, "I do believe you've succeeded, well done Ensign Fowler, I have to use the facilities now, please resume your regular duties, and get dressed, you're out of uniform. He chuckled and hurried to the bathroom.

*****

The series does not reset with the end of this episode.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers