Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj was shocked and excited and looking down, he watched Howard suck wildly at his cock. He looked up and saw Howard's cock dripping with Amy's orgasm and he lowered his head and took his cock between his lips.

The two of them were now flat on the sofa, sucking wildly at each other's cocks. Raj's hand came up and began fondling Howard's nuts.

Penny, Sheldon, Leonard and Amy were shocked and excited as they watched Raj and Howard suck each other's cock. Penny turned her head away from Sheldon's saliva covered cock and looked to Leonard, "I told you they were into one another."

Bernadette was so turned on, she needed cock and she needed it now. She couldn't tear her eyes off on what Howard and Raj were doing. She rubbed her clit vigorously and shoved two fingers in and out of her cunt. Her eyes looked from Howard's mouth and then to his cock. She needed to be fucked, but didn't want either of them to stop what they were doing. She screamed out, "Sheldon, get down here and fuck me. I need cock, but don't want Howie to stop sucking Raj's cock." She felt an orgasm building as she heard what she said.

Sheldon came around and pulled Bernadette to her feet. He turned to Penny and Leonard, "Get off the chair you two, I want to fuck Bernadette, but the floor needs a good vacuum and after seeing all of my comic books all over the floor...get up, get up!"

Leonard pulled out of Penny and he fell to the floor. Penny was grabbed and pulled down beside Amy. Amy kissed her and began playing with her stiff nipples, "Isn't that hot, I never though watching two guys suck each other off would turn me on. I wonder if Sheldon and Leonard would ever do that?"

Penny kissed Amy and pushed her to the floor. She straddled Amy's head and they were soon locked in a torrid sixty-nine, "Eat me Amy, I need to get off and I was so close when Leonard stopped fucking me?" She saw Leonard sliding over, "Get away Leonard, I see, you're more interested in doing what Sheldon tells you than fucking me." She resumed licking away at Amy.

Leonard looked around and everyone was sucking and fucking, except for him. He shivered and shook his head as he watched Raj and Howard. Neither of them worried about anyone else. They were lost to the world as they sucked and licked like two long, lost lover. He looked at the chair and saw Bernadette slamming up and down hard on Sheldon's cock. Her head was whipping around as she came closer to an orgasm. She kept her eyes locked on what Howie and Raj as she bounced up and down on Sheldon's huge cock.

Leonard stared at Bernadette's tiny, bubble butt and he remembered fucking that on her wedding night. He knew where he was going next. He stood and pushed Sheldon's legs apart and scooting in, he gripped his cum coated cock and leaning in, shoved his cock into Bernadette's tight asshole.

Bernadette let out a high-pitched scream and started cumming immediately. She rolled her head as she accepted both cock in her tiny body at the same time.

Howard looked up and saw his gorgeous blonde wife take the cocks of both of his buddies and he lost it. He erupted; sending a thick stream of cum into Raj's sucking mouth. He couldn't stop cumming and he dropped his mouth and sucked harder on Raj. He gripped Raj's cock in his fist and stoked him faster and faster and he heard Raj grunt as he started to cum too. He felt Raj suck and lick at the last couple of drops that oozed out of his cock. He drank down all Raj gave him, a tiny trickle of cum seeped out of the corner of his mouth and he caught it and licked it from his finger.

Bernadette saw her hubby and his best friend swallow down their respective loads. She went off again, this orgasm was even stronger then the last one.

Sheldon and Leonard felt her tighten both of her holes around their relentless fucking of them both and nearly simultaneously came too. They were so turned on and frustrated about the day's disappointments, this one was sorely needed and they both clutched at Bernadette's tiny, lush body and filled her to the brim.

She screamed out and her orgasm intensified as she felt them filling her with their hot, potent cum. She collapsed against Sheldon and turned her head and caught Howard's gaze, she mouthed out to him, "Thank you!" She clung to Sheldon as she felt Leonard slip from her ass and she giggled when she felt his cum ooze out of her ass. She giggled, "Twice in one night, I just love having my ass fucked and filled with cum."

Amy and Penny were both on the verge of cumming and when they heard what Bernadette said, they froze. The cat was out of the bag and they both finished off one another. They knew they had a lot of explaining to do and wanted to do it after they came.

Penny shoved two and then a third finger into Amy's cunt as she felt Amy do the same. Penny came first and Amy was right behind her. They clung to one another as they slowly came down from a well-deserved orgasm.

After that, Amy, Penny and Bernadette explained how they went to the comic book store to get some books and find out what was so interesting. They worked on the guys, trying to get them to see how they wanted to be closer to them. None of the guys brought that argument. They were told how they were half drunk and how the six nerds, including Stuart and Captain Sweatpants seduced them and had their way with them.

By the end of the story, the four guys were so turned on; they fucked all three of them long into the night.

A couple days went by and Sheldon was working in his office and Kripke came in and informed him that the university is making them work together on a grant proposal for a new fusion reactor. They agreed to write up a paper and exchange notes and from there they would compile these efforts and see where they stand.

The following day, Kripke gave Sheldon his notes and after a couple tricks of blank papers, Sheldon finally relented and handed Kripke his notes.

They both reviewed their notes and Sheldon was devastated. Kripke's ideas were far superior to his own.

Kripke came into his office and was disappointed in the effort Sheldon had put in, "Cooper we have a problem. Your work is really not at the level I expected it to be."

Sheldon dropped his head, "I know, go ahead and mock me. But use small words so I understand."

Kripke shook his hand at him, "Don't play dumb with me. We both know what your problem is."

Sheldon looked up at him, "We do?"

"Yes Cooper, you have a girlfriend."

"So?"

"So; my work would suffer too if I was getting laid all the time."

A lightbulb lit up in Sheldon's head, "Yes, that is the reason. My work is suffering because of ...all the laid I'm getting."

Kripke grinned at him, "You lucky bastard."

"What can I say? You know, she enjoys my genitals. I'm giving them to her on a nightly basis."

"Okay Cooper, stop bragging. You have some brilliant insights in here. But if we'll make this work you need to buckle down and focus."

"Yeah, I'll do what I can. But it's not going to be easy because when I'm with Amy and our bathing suit areas mush together, because it--Boy, howdy--it is magic."

Kripke gave him a fist pump and left.

Sheldon knew he dodged a bullet. He was always uncomfortable with lying and he knew if Kripke came back again and asked for specifics, he would be toast. He knew the best way to confront this problem was to go over to Amy's and bang the crap out of her. That way when Kripke brought it up again, he'd have a real story, not a lame story about bathing suit areas meshing.

He went home and had dinner and during dinner Sheldon told Leonard about his problem, "If Kripke asks tell him my coitus with Amy is frequent, intense and whimsically inventive.

Leonard stared at him and he turned to Penny, "Is my coitus whimsically inventive?"

She rolled her eyes at him, "That is what I write on the bathroom walls. "For a whimsically time, call Leonard Hofstadter."

He chuckled, "I know you're joking, but I'd be okay with that."

After dinner Sheldon left for Amy's. As always, he knocked three times, "Amy, Amy, Amy."

"Hi Sheldon, what are you doing here on a work night?"

"You know I told you about the problem I'm having with Kripke, well for some reason he thinks my work is sub-par because of all of the coitus you and I are having. You also know I have a very difficult time keeping a lie straight. I came up with a solution, when Kripke asks me how out coitus was last night, I could tell him the truth if you and I did it a couple times, that way...hey, hold on."

Amy grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bedroom. She was naked in a flash and began removing his clothes. She pushed him onto the bed and ravished his body, sucking on every square inch of his flesh. She gave him a fantastic blow-job and rode him until he shot his cum deep in her pussy.

After resting for nearly thirty minutes, they went at it again and again. He slept over there, too tired to take the bus home. He was afraid he'd fall asleep and miss his stop.

Amy fell asleep with a smile on her face and all three of her holes filled with his spunk.

Lucky for Sheldon, Kripke was in Cooper's office bright and early. He noticed how tired Sheldon looked. He leaned against the credenza as he watched Sheldon work on his whiteboard.

Sheldon finished the equation, "Well, the equation balances, but it's certainly not elegant"

He was anxious to hear about his escapades with Amy, "Whatever, you get any last night?"

Sheldon looked up from his whiteboard, "Yes!"

"Give it to her good, huh?"

"No, I gave it to her well. Now, over here I was thinking, the turbulence could be reduced if we put--"

"Yeah, yeah, was she naked or was she wearing lingerie?"

"Oh, she tore off her clothes and did the same to me and then threw me down onto the bed. After that I was so busy squishing all the desirable parts of her body."

Kripke went berserk and threw his arms up, "Oh, you're killing me, Cooper!"

"Can we get back to work?"

"Yeah, sure, sure, sure, you guys ever use any toys?"

He stared at him, "Yeah, she had a couple large rockets, shaped like dildos."

"Rockets? You're a freak. I love it."

Sheldon knew he dodged a bullet, but would have to get back over to Amy's and have more coitus. He knew he had to keep the information precise and fresh.

*****

End of Season 6 Episodes 13 and 14. Storyline follows the show, but again doesn't reset.