Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Amy punched her lightly on the arm, "I heard from him about that. Why didn't you call me to help with Howard or watch, I heard what Howard did. That sounds so hot."

Penny entered the laundry room and Penny called out, "Hello Sheldon."

"Hello, what can I do for you ladies?"

Amy replied, "You have something we want."

He turned from the washer, "Oh dear, my mother warned me this is what happens to pretty boys in the big city."

Penny unbuttoned one of the buttons on her tight blouse, "No, we just want information."

His eyes focused on her breasts as they billowed out. Bernadette did the same thing, but he watched Penny, "Oh, I've got that in spades, ravish me."

She smiled and looked back to Bernie, "We heard you read the letter from Howard's father."

"I did."

"What did it say?"

"I can't tell you that. I'm bound by closet organizer-organizee confidentially."

Amy spoke up, "That's not a real thing."

Penny unbuttoned another button on her blouse and they nearly leaped out, "Why do you even care? Just tell us what is says."

He licked his lips as he watched her bulging tits rise and fall in her skimpy blouse, "Control over information contained in that letter belongs to Howard. By happenstance, I came to know it. That doesn't give me the right to disseminate it freely."

"Alright, but the letter was found if Bernadette's closet. Doesn't that count for something?"

"Are you pointing out that California is a community-property state and since Howard and Bernadette are married, intellectual property contained in the letter is jointly owned by the two spouses?"

She stared at him, still trying to figure out what he said, finally she replied, "Yeah, obviously!"

"Well played, sometimes I don't give you enough credit, Penny." He went on to tell them what was in the letter and after that he headed back to his apartment to rest after a long night with Howard and Bernadette.

Leonard and Raj were there and they were working out the details of a party Penny and Leonard were going to have. After the party at Howard's, Leonard wanted to give one. When he entered Leonard looked up at him, "You've been gone a long time, what were you doing down there?"

"Oh, well, I was waylaid by Penny, Bernadette and Amy. They made me reveal confidential information about Howard's father."

Leonard turned towards him, "What information?"

"I can't tell you that. I'm bound by closet organizer-organizee confidentiality."

Raj popped up, "Come on, we won't tell anyone."

"Sorry, badgering me won't work. What you should have said is: "It's pointless to keep this a secret. Penny will tell us."

Leonard nodded, "Fine, then that."

"All right, I'll tell you." He went on to tell them what was in the letter.

Later that week, everyone was dressed in suits and dresses. Penny was wearing an extremely tight and short black dress, it ended at mid-thigh and it only had two tiny black straps holding it up. Her long blonde hair was curled and the waves were resting atop her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. Amy was wearing a flattering flowered dress. Her long dark brown hair was flowing down her back and her legs were bare for once.

Sheldon and Leonard were in coat and tie, while Raj was in vest and tie.

Howard and Bernadette were late and standing outside the apartment door. She was dressed in a bright, multi-colored ruffled dress. It showcased her breasts and ass. Her legs were covered in navy blue tights and they looked great in heels. Bernadette stopped him from entering and told him that Sheldon told her what was in the letter from his father. He went ballistic and threw open the door, "Sheldon, I swear to God I'm gonna kill you!"

Sheldon grabbed Amy and put her in front of him.

Amy yelled out, "HEY!"

Bernie grabbed is arm, "I made him tell us."

He turned to Bernie, "US? Who else knows?"

They all raised their hands and replied, "I know!"

"So everybody know what's in that letter except for me?"

Sheldon was still standing behind Amy, "Yes, it's six against one, stand down, sir."

Howard turned to Bernie, "How could you do this?"

In a low whisper she replied, "I'm sorry."

He turned and looked at them all, "I don't want to know what was in it. I mean....I do, but...I gotta go." He turned and left the apartment and Bernie hurried after him.

Later that evening the group was gathered in Howard's apartment and they all gave him their version of what was in the letter and ended up telling him, one of the stories is a fact and was what was in the letter.

He was touched by their act of kindness and replied, "I don't wanna know which one is real. I want all of them to be true."

Leonard smiled at him, "Well, one of them is."

He smiled at the group, "That's pretty cool, thank you, guys."

Penny was seated on the sofa, "Hey, it's still early. Why don't we go back and have that party?"

They all stood up and Bernadette hugged Howard, come on let's go. I wanna dance with my hubby."

Back at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment, Raj and Amy were seated on the sofa, while Leonard and Penny were sitting side by side on the sofa chair and another chair. Penny's dress was so short, she was giving Amy and Raj a bird's eye view of her bare pussy.

Howard and Bernadette were dancing slowly to some soft jazz music, while Sheldon was at Penny's apartment, organizing her closet. Howard knew he could do almost anything to Bernadette tonight and she wouldn't object, especially after what they pulled on him. He pulled her close and began nibbling on her neck. He felt her hand drop down and play with his stiffening cock. His mouth closed on hers and they danced slower as they ground against one another.

Raj and Amy were watching them and his hand slid along her leg and found her dress sliding upward and his hand was soon on her bare thigh. Leonard and Penny looked from the sofa to the two dancing and soon they were kissing and Leonard had his hand on Penny's exposed pussy.

All of a sudden Sheldon came rushing in with a bag of things to ask Penny about. Everyone broke from what they were doing, they knew Sheldon would not approve. He reached into the bag and pulled out a fish bowl with a dead goldfish in it and he asked her, "Is there a reason you're keeping this dead goldfish?"

Her jaw dropped, "Damn, I forgot to feed him....And that I had him."

"Well, now, did you also have a dog? Because I found what appears to be several battery-operated chew toys." He pulled them out and approached Penny with them.

She grabbed them and shook her head, "My Lord Sheldon, haven't you ever seen a dildo before?" He had pulled out several of them, all shapes and sizes.

Raj grabbed one and turned it on and turned back to Amy. He ran it along her leg and as her dress moved higher, so did he.

Howard picked up the large black one and moved back to Bernadette. He turned it on and ran it up and down her back and she clutched at him. He found the zipper on the back of her dress and lowered it and the dress fluttered to the floor.

Back where Sheldon was standing, Penny took one and after kicking off her shoes, she planted the heels of both feet on the edge of the chair and grabbing hold of Sheldon's wrist, she guided his large dildo to her already moistening pussy.

Leonard stood up and tore off his jacket and tie; he unbuckled his pants and dropped them. He reached over and fisted Penny's tousled blonde hair and forced his cock into her open mouth.

She took it willingly as she groaned around it. She sucked on it like a woman possessed. She allowed him to fuck her mouth and soon saliva was dripping down her chin and she struggled to slip the dress off her shoulders and baring her breasts, she pulled his cock from her mouth and urged him to fuck her tits. She managed to tear the dress off and tossed it to the floor

Sheldon dropped to his knees and slid the large life-like dildo deep into her juicy pussy. He leaned in and attacked her clit as he shoved the huge dildo in and out of her pussy. He pulled back and found another toy in the bag, "What's this Penny?"

She giggled as Leonard continued to fuck her tits, "That's a butt plug Sheldon!"

"Butt plug? What do you.... Silly question! Do you mind if I try it out?"

She giggled again, "Be my guest Sheldon, but make sure you get it wet first."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

She looked down at him, "Use your imagination, if you can't figure it out; pass it to Raj or Amy."

He looked over to the sofa and Raj had Amy naked and on her knees, He was behind her, driving his dildo in and out of her pussy while he slammed his thick, dark cock in and out of her ass. He used his other hand to gather her long silky brown hair in his hand and pulled back on it. All of a sudden he was joined by Leonard.

Leonard was now naked too. He planted his ass on the arm of the sofa and grabbing the hair Raj had in his hand, he pulled her forward and fed her his saliva covered cock.

Amy was in heaven. She had a cock in her ass, a dildo in her pussy and now Leonard's thick, stiff cock was pumping in and out of her gaping mouth.

Over in the kitchen, Howard managed to lift Bernadette to the kitchen island. He tore at her dark tights and pulled them off along with her panties and shoes. He lowered his head and feasted on her pussy and puckered asshole.

Bernadette unhooked her bra and wrapped it around his neck and pulled him tighter to her juicy cunt. She threw back her head and screamed out, "I'm cumming Howie, lick me harder; suck my clit!" She thrust her hips off the counter and clutched at his head. "Okay, okay Howie, enough of your tongue. I want your cock and that dildo. Shove one in my cunt and one in my ass. DO IT, DO IT NOW!"

He stared up at her, "Which one where?"

She grunted out, "I don't care; your choice and if you don't hurry, I'm hopping off and joining the group over there!"

He glanced over across the room and saw everyone sucking and fucking. He turned back and turned Bernadette over onto her side. He lifted one leg and lined his cock up with her pussy. He held back and shoved the dildo deep into her pussy, she screamed out and before she could react, he pulled the dildo out and shoved it onto her ass and at the exact same time, he aimed his cock at her glistening pussy lips and shoved forward, burying his cock balls deep in her aching pussy.

Bernie stiffened and foamy cunt juices covered his cock as she came again. She clung to him, thrusting her ass and pussy hard against his cock and hand.

Sheldon managed to remove his clothes and pulled Penny to the floor. He guided her over him and she reached down and grabbing hold of his cock, she aimed it at her pussy and slid downward, taking him totally onto her pussy. The bright red butt plug was still deep in her ass as she rose and dropped her body onto Sheldon's.

Raj pulled out of Amy and climbed off her sofa. He stood over Penny and fisting her tangled blonde locks, he shoved his cock forward, burying his cock in her throat.

It was now a free-for-all.

Bernie and Howard slipped off the kitchen counter and Amy grabbed Howard and pulling him to the sofa, she swung her leg over his sweaty body and grabbing his slime covered cock, she guided him into her sloppy cunt. She rode him, feeding his her swaying, firm titties.

Bernadette staggered over to the sofa and flopped down beside Howie, the butt plug was still in her ass. She grabbed hold of Leonard who was still sitting on the arm of the sofa. He was watching the group. She pulled him down and giggled, "Same option I gave Howard, Leonard, one in my ass and one in my cunt, your choice."

He reached behind him and grabbed one of the dildos, it was covered in slimy juices and lining it up with her glistening cuntlips, he shoved it in and at the same time pulled the butt plug out of her ass. He gathered up her legs and pulled them upward; he had her shoulders on the sofa cushions. He grabbed his cock and shoved forward and slid easily into her ass where the butt plug just was.

Bernadette rolled her head from side to side; her mouth was open wide trying to inhale as much air into her lungs as she could. She screamed out and started cumming again. She looked to the side and was staring at Howie. He kissed her as Amy rode him to another orgasm.

Leonard began pumping his hot sperm deep into Bernie's ass as he felt her tighten her ass muscles. She screamed out around Howie as she came too.

Howie and Amy were on the verge of cumming and when Amy saw Leonard slip out of Bernie and saw his cum dripping from her ass, she lost it and clutched at Leonard and came all around Howie cock for a second time, this one was more intense.

He came, shooting his hot sperm deep into Amy and he kissed Bernie even harder. He felt Amy drench his cock with her juices and he tongue fucked is bride. He pulled back, "Thanks Bernie, I got you, Amy and found out what was in my father's letter all in the same night."

On the floor, Raj clutched at Penny's head as he fucked her mouth wildly. He started cumming and pulling his cock from her mouth, he shot hot ropes of cum all over her face and into her silky blonde hair.

Penny slammed harder and harder against Sheldon's cock as she felt him explode and began filling her pussy. It triggered an explosive orgasm of her own and she screamed out as the butt plug popped out of her ass, causing another orgasm, one even stronger and she wrapped her arms around Raj's sweaty body as she sucked every last drop from his deflated cock. She released his cock and stroked it lightly. She looked up at him with those dark green eyes, "You gotta get yourself a women and even up the girl to guy ratio."

One by one, they uncoupled and ran to the bathroom to clean-up and dress. Penny dragged Leonard over to her place, crossing the hallway naked as she pulled him into her shower and turned it on. She clung to him as the hot spray rinsed all of the cum from her face and pussy.

By the time they got out and Leonard ran across the hallway, he found it empty and Sheldon already fast asleep, alone in his bed.

*****

This is the end of Episode 19, the story still doesn't reset, but as always, I'm trying to follow the storyline, throwing in as much hot sex as possible.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
12