Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Rajesh came over to his father and handed him a glass of wine, "Can we please talk about anything else?"

He took the glass, "Forgive me, how are you and Leonard?"

"Oh great, everything's good."

He pointed to her hand, "I see you got engaged."

She nodded, "Yes, we did."

Just then Raj's cell went off. He answered it, "Leonard, what's up?" He listened, "What?...How did that happen..."Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can." He hung up and turned to Vijay and Penny who were seeing beside each other on the sofa, "Sorry, I have to run to the university."

Amy called out to him from the kitchen. She was dressed in an old ruffled apron and under it she wore her festive vest and a very sexy ruffled blouse. An evergreen skirt hung down to her ankles and it was rather tight for Amy, it was rather striking, "What's going on?"

He chuckled, "There's been a problem with an experiment. It seems Howard left the loading dock door open and a bird accidentally flew into the clean room. They are panicking and want me there to help."

His father looked up at him, "You want me to come?"

"Uh, no, you had a long flight. You stay here and relax"

He scoffed, "Relax? Easy for you to say, your mother isn't cleaning out your bank account. Forty years, the woman never cleaned a thing."

Penny hopped up and hurried over to Raj, "You're just gonna leave him here?"

Raj turned and smiled, "Yep, bye!"

Bernadette picked up Sheldon and she was driving him insane, she kept on singing one Santa Claus song after another.

Sheldon reached over and turned off the radio.

She looked at him, "Why'd you turn it off?"

"Because in the last 10 minutes, Santa came to town, kissed mommy and ran grandma over with a reindeer. I had a drunk uncle who did all those things; nobody sings songs about him."

She grinned at him, "Maybe you'd like him if you thought of Santa as a superhero and his power is bringing joy to children. Let's change subjects, what did you get Amy?"

"Oh, we're not exchanging gifts."

"Come on, Sheldon, you have to get her something."

"Maybe it's time I teach her a lesson. I have to think of something. Oh, I got it, this is good."

She chuckled, "What?"

"I'm going to buy her a present."

She shook her head, "Yeah, you're gonna have to walk me through that."

"If I show up tonight with a present and she doesn't have one for me, she'll feel terrible."

"So then you're both sad."

He nodded, "Yes, and maybe she'll feel so guilty, she'll never make me celebrate the holidays again."

"So your evil plot here is to buy your girlfriend a present?"

"That's right."

Back at the apartment, Penny and Vijay moved over to the table and Penny was separating a few red Christmas bows, "So if you don't mind me asking, do you think you might start dating again?"

"It's much too soon for that. Why, do you know someone?"

"No, but if things don't work out with me and Leonard, I'll give you a call." She placed her hand on his thigh and slowly moved it up and down. "Wait, how much do you talk about Star Trek?"

Just then Amy came out of the kitchen. She was removing her apron, "Okay, let's get this Victorian party started. I've done some research about some traditional parlor games we can play."

Penny looked up, "Like what?"

"Well, there's a fun one called Ball of Wool. You take a ball of wool and you put it right in the center of the table. Then people sit on opposite sides of the table and try to blow the wool off."

Penny rolled her eyes and looked to Vijay, "Sorry, she's taken too."

Raj, Howard and Leonard were arguing how to get the bird out of the clean room and still were unsuccessful. At the same time, Bernadette drove Sheldon to the mall; it was crowded with last minute shoppers. Sheldon walked behind Bernie who was dressed in a festive green wrap-around dress and black thigh-hi tights and black high-heeled shoes. Sheldon was having a tough time finding a gift for Amy, but after a lot of indecisions, he found the perfect gift. He had it wrapped and swallowed the receipt so Amy couldn't return it.

Back at the apartment, Penny was getting horny and her hand ran higher up Raj's father's leg. The thought of a doctor made her horny. After several bursts of air, no of them making the ball of wool float off the end of the take, Penny stopped Amy, "Hey, how about we up the ante and make this boring game a little more interesting."

Both Vijay and Amy looked to her and Amy stopped, "Okay what are the stakes?"

She grinned at Vijay and her hand slid higher up his leg, "How about this, the winner gets to fuck the loser?"

Amy looked at her, "So how does anyone lose?"

Penny chuckled and turned red, "I'll be the fluffer to the winner?"

Vijay looked at Penny with a confused look in his face, "What the hell is a fluffer?"

She grinned at him, "Fluffer is a term used in the porn industry. A fluffer prepares the man or woman before they have intercourse. So if Amy wins, I'll lick her and get her nice and wet for you to fuck."

He cleared his throat, "And what happens if I win?"

She squeezed his cock, "Well, I'll get down on my knees and suck on this big fat cock of yours so you'll easily be able to fuck Amy?"

He turned to Amy, "Looks like a win, win game, are you ready Amy?"

Amy turned red and nodded, "Okay, but I'm not taking my clothes off, I'll raise my skirt and you can fuck me from behind. I'd hate for our company to come in, you know, while you're collecting your prize."

He smiled at her, "No problem, seeing it's your game; you go first."

She leaned over; her face was red as she blushed. She let out a long burst of air and it only went three-quarters of the way across the table.

Vijay leaned over and grinned at her and looked to Penny, get ready to get on your knees."

Penny giggled, 'Oh, I hope so, this is sooooooo boring!

He let out a burst of air and it ended up only four or five inches from the end where Amy was leaning over.

She let out another burst and it only went halfway this time.

Vijay let out a large burst of air and it rolled and rolled and fell off the table, he won."

Both Amy and Penny jumped up, "You won!"

Amy circled the table and stood beside Vijay as he moved further away from the table. Penny sank to her knees and opened his pants and reaching in, found a rather thick, stiff cock.

She stroked it several times, "Mmmm, just like Raj's nice and thick. I love them like this and just dark enough to make it look mysterious." She leaned down and her tongue flicked out and ran around the thick head. Her lips parted more and she enveloped the large head and her cheeks hallowed out and she began sucking and bobbing up and down and before long, it was covered in her saliva.

Amy moved over to the arm of the sofa and leaning over, she raised her skirt and slipped off her panties, "Come on, Dr. Koothrappali, shove that nice thick cock in me. At least I'll have one Christmas present this holiday season."

Penny still didn't release his cock. She managed to slip the top of her red lace dress downward and lowered the satin material covering her tits. She wrapped them around his cock and began sliding his cock up and down.

Vijay pushed at her shoulders and he cock sprang free, "I had to stop you or I would have ejaculated. He stood up and nearly stumbled as he leaned over Amy. "Hold on Amy, this is gonna be fast and hard. I'm not gonna last long."

Amy chuckled, "Sounds just you're your son, but not to worry. I've been playing with my clit as I watched Penny tit-fuck your cock, so I'm already there too. If you would, please play with me while you fuck me. I'm sure we can cum together, Merry Christmas!" She let out a gasp as she felt his thick, stiff cock enter her.

Vijay wrapped his hands around her and squeezed her tits through her blouse. He dropped his hands and found her cunt dripping wet. As he pumped hard and fast, he strummed her clit. He felt her tightening and he slammed into her so hard, she fell over onto the sofa. He rose up on his tiptoes and pumped in and out of her as fast as he could.

Sitting by the table, Penny had her full skirt up around her waist as she played with her pussy. She too was close to cumming and wished it was her getting fucked by Vijay's thick, dark cock.

Vijay gritted his teeth and grunted out, "Look out Amy' I'm cumming!" He sent volley after volley of his hot, creamy sperm into her juicy cunt.

Amy felt him began to pump his cum into her and it triggered an orgasm. She clutched at a throw pillow as she pushed back against him and came hard too.

He slowly pulled out of her and rushed to the bathroom to clean up.

Penny lowered her skirt and readjusted her dress and she chuckled as Amy went rushing to the bathroom to clean up before the rest of the guests arrive. She got in there just in time.

Vijay came out and sat at the table and leaned over to Penny, "I love fluffers, do they do anything more than just that?"

She giggled, "Oh just wait and see. I've always wanted to try out a father-son threesome, are you game?"

He didn't have time to answer as Sheldon and Bernadette came into the apartment. Amy came out of the bathroom, all flushed and nervous. Bernadette knew something went on, but couldn't get it out of any of them.

Penny tried to distract Bernie and she called Leonard, "Where are you?"

"Hey, I'm sorry, we're still here. Is everything okay?"

"It's kind of boring." She left out the part of giving Dr. Koothrappali a blow job and a tit fuck. "How much longer do you think you will be?"

"I don't know, there's still a bird here. We're gonna get in a ton of trouble."

Penny took a deep breath, "Honey, its Christmas Eve. Who know you're in there?"

"Our names are on the sign-in sheet."

She scoffed, "So erase them and walk out."

"Well. I can't do that."

Howard looked to him, "Can't do what?"

Leonard turned to Howard, "She says take our names off the sign-in sheet and leave."

Howard scoffed, "We can't do that."

All of a sudden it him them all, they can do that and doing it, they left and hurried back to Amy's apartment,

They all had a wonderful meal. Penny sat between Vijay and Leonard and across from Raj. She had her hand in Vijay's lap all through dinner and during dessert, she removed her shoes and slipped a little lower in her seat and ran her toes up and down Raj's inner legs.

Amy and Sheldon sat together on one end and Howard and Bernadette sat together on the other end.

Vijay was trying to break away from Penny. She had him on the verge of cumming twice during the meal, "Can I help you clean up?"

Amy chuckled, "You Heimliched a ball of wool out of me, you're good."

Sheldon turned to Amy, "What do you say we exchange gifts?"

Penny stood up, "Sheldon, we didn't bring any. I thought you hated giving gifts."

"Yeah, I do, which is why I got Amy this." He pulled a bag out from under the table."

She grabbed it, "You got me something?"

"Oh, not just something, no. It's from the heart, it's holiday-themed, and I swallowed the gift receipt so you cannot return it."

She pulled a photo frame from the bag, "Oh look at you on Santa's lap. That's so sweet."

"Of course it is, it's a perfect gift. How are you feeling right now? Guilty? Sad? Wishing you were Jewish?"

"No, I love it."

"And you got me nothing. Christmas is ruined. Let's never speak of it again."

She put her frame down and stood up, "Actually, I did get you something."

"But what about our agreement?"

"Well, you got me something, here." She handed him a box and he let out a sigh.

Penny had made her way over to the sofa and was sitting between Vijay and Raj.

They looked on as Sheldon opened the box and saw what was in it, "Cookies?" He looked up at Amy.

She smiled at him, "They're your Meemaw's Christmas Cookies. I called and got the recipe."

He picked one up in the shape of a Christmas tree and took a small bite. "They're perfect, it tastes like her hugs."

She looked at him, "Merry Christmas, Sheldon."

He stared at her, "I can't believe this. You're happy, I'm happy, maybe a holiday that's about giving gifts is what I needed. I didn't get anything for Bernadette and Howard, but I did promise Bernadette a hug and kiss under the mistletoe. He stood up and moved over to her. He looked to Howard, "If you want to return the gift, I guess you can give Amy a kiss too." He drew Bernadette into his arms and gave her a tender, gentle kiss.

Bernadette pulled back and smiled up at him, "Mmmm, I can taste the love in those cookies, can I have another?" She didn't wait for a reply and kissed him again, this time with a lot more passion.

Howard saw this and moved over to Amy and kissed her with the same amount of passion.

Over on the sofa, Raj was nibbling on Penny's neck and her hand was in the opened fly of Vijay's pants.

Leonard stood there looking from the sofa and his fiancée as she made out with the father-son duo. He watched as Bernadette was grinding her hips and mouth against Sheldon and saw Amy leaning back on the cleaned off table as Howard attacked her neck and worked at the large bow tied around her neckline. He looked back to Penny and she now had both Raj and Vijay's cocks in her hands and she was stroking both of them like the slut he knew she was. He shook his head and whispered out to all his friends, "Merry Christmas, Leonard, left out again!" He slowly opened the door and left the apartment.

He knew he had to get out of town and clear his head. Should he find a flight and head back to New Jersey? He thought about it and shook his head and spoke out loud, "That's all I need, more beating down from mother, no thank you!" How about Texas and Mrs. Cooper, "No, I don't need her saying she'll pray for me, I need more than prayer." All of a sudden it hit him. He headed for the train station and purchased a ticket for Palo Alto. He remembered Sheldon saying on his trek across America last summer; he met up with Alex Jensen. She was now working at Stanford; he just hoped she was there over the holidays.

He got his ticket and hopped on the train and found he needed a drink and headed for the dining car. As he stepped in, he stopped and froze. He couldn't believe his eyes, sitting at one of the tables was Summer Glau. What were the odds of seeing her, especially after what occurred tonight and how he missed his chance of talking with her the last time he saw her.

He slowly walked her way and she spotted him and put her hand up, "Hi, aren't you a friend of Sheldon Cooper?"

He stood looking down at her, "Aw, yes, how did you know that?"

She chuckled, "Oh, please, have a seat and I'll explain."

He did and looking to the waiter, "Beer please. Anything for you Summer?"

She shook her head, "No thank you, I'm having egg nog, straight up."

"So, how do you know Sheldon?"

"Last summer, he was on the train to Palo Alto."

"Leonard cut her off, "Hey, that's where I'm headed. Oh, sorry, please go on."

He left the train there and about a month later, we met again, on the train. I travel this route a lot from San Diego up to British Columbia. I have a rustic cabin there. So, on our second meeting, he told me how his true love, a Special Agent Angela Page was shot and died in the line of duty. He told me she was carrying his baby and he was distraught. We talked and he ended up with me at my cabin for nearly a week."

Leonard was dumbfounded and couldn't believe what she was saying. "So how did you recognize me?"

She chuckled, "Oh, I know the entire group you hang out with. Let me see, you're engage to Penny, Howard and Bernadette are married and Sheldon is all alone, am I right?"

He nodded, "Well, sort of, I'm not too sure about Penny and me being engaged." He told her the whole story, from the time he left for the North Sea till this evening. He could tell she felt sorry for him. He shook his head, "Don't feel sorry for me, "I'm to blame and need to man-up. As for Sheldon, he has his longtime girlfriend, Amy. I'm surprised he hadn't said anything about her. I know he plans on another cross-country train excursion again next summer though."

She placed her hand on his, "Just to let you know first, I'm not hitting on you, unlike you, Raj and Howard tried a couple years ago, but I would love some company at my cabin in Vancouver, B.C. You're more than welcome to hang out there, enjoy a Christmas with snow that isn't fake or dirty."

He looked at her and smiled, "I'm not sure, I need to get my head on straight and think things through."

She nodded, "And you think you can do that in Palo Alto?"

He gave her a tiny smile, "You know, you're right. If I went there, I would just muddle things up with someone who likes me and I might make a rash decision."

She scoffed, "Oh, so hanging with me during the holidays won't muddle things up?" She stood up and suddenly Leonard's jaw dropped. She giggled, "Oh yeah, things are muddled, would you believe triplets and they are ALL Sheldon's!"

He nearly fainted, "Is he aware of this?"

She shook her head, "And I don't want him knowing. I wanted kids and he was on a roll. He used me and in return I really used him. So what do you say, Stanford of the Great White North?"

He laughed out loud, "Boy, if he only knew! Where do I find the conductor and change my ticket for B.C?"

Back at Amy's apartment things were getting super steamy. Raj and Vijay sandwiched Penny. They managed to get her dress down about her waist. She was stroking both of their thick, dark cocks as they feasted on her large swaying tits. She opened her eyes and looked to the table and both Amy and Bernadette were lying across the table and Howard and Sheldon were on either side of them.

Howard managed to pull Amy's long skirt off and on the other side, Sheldon had Bernadette's wrap-around dress open. Both guys had their faces buried between their other partner's legs.

Amy tore wildly at her frilly blouse and not being able to get it open, she pulled hard and the buttons went flying across the room. She guided Howard's hands to her heaving breasts and he took over. He pulled at the straps and then the cups and her bra rested against the swell of her rounded belly. He mauled her tits as he feasted on her sloppy, creamy pussy.

Across from them, Sheldon was taking his time. He was getting Bernadette hotter by the second. He uncovered her stiff button and as he played with it, he slipped three fingers into her. He came in contact with her G-spot and knew he hit pay dirt. He had to press his forearm across her flat belly and as he attacked her clit and G-spot, he felt her cunt walls contract and clutch at his fingers. He felt a gush of her cream coat his fingers and he slowed his attack on her clit. He learned from Beverly to ease up when a woman finally cums. He peppered her inner thighs with wet kisses and as he felt her slowly recovered, he began again.

Bernadette turned her face and reaching out; she drew Amy's lips to hers. They were locked in a passionate kiss when Howard mimicked what Sheldon did and before long, Amy was rocketing off the table as she sent a stream of juices all over Howard's mouth and fingers. He rose up and looked to Sheldon and they both smiled and nodded to one another.

Sheldon and Howard both rose up from the sweaty thighs they were buried in and carefully undid their own pants and pushed them, along with their shorts down to their ankles. Sheldon reached out and grabbed hold of Bernie and spinning her around, he hung her head off the side of the table. He fed his cock into her mouth and she gobbled it up. He loved how her long blonde hair swished back and forth across his legs and swollen nuts.

Across from them, Howard did the same to Amy and she loved how large his cock was. It was her first chance since his enhancement and she reveled in his newly acquired length and girth. She used her tongue; just like Penny taught her and she teased and brought him up to complete stiffness. Just like Bernadette, her extremely long dark brown hair bathed Howard's legs and balls as it swayed from side to side

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers