Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Bernadette was using all of her talents to bring Sheldon off, but his summer of learning was paying off. He was enjoying her incredible mouth as he toyed and teased her luscious mounds of flesh and the rest of her tiny, but bountiful curves.

Howard was able to remove Amy's blouse and bra and now wanted nothing more than to pull his cock from her hot mouth and bang her pussy into tomorrow.

On the sofa, Penny was leaning over the side of the sofa. Her red dress was lying in a heap on the floor and both father and son were naked. Raj was flat on his back and he was guiding Penny's mouth up and down on his cock.

Vijay was standing behind her. He was pumping his hard, dark cock on and out of her as he had he bent over the side of the sofa. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the room and Penny was pushed further onto Raj's cock with each and every thrust Vijay was giving her.

Penny was in heaven, but wondered where Leonard was. She knew he was watching her on the sofa with the two Koothrappali's, but lost sight of him when they attacked her bare tits. She felt an orgasm rumbling deep in her loins as she had Raj's cock buried deep in her throat. She felt the thick veins of both cocks scraping against the walls of her throat and cunt at the same time. She felt Vijay's fingers tickling her ass hole and she suddenly had a rush of excitement. She wanted them both in her holes at the same time. She slowly slipped her mouth from Raj's cock. She saw it completely coated in her saliva and knew it would be perfect for her ass.

She climbed forward and in doing so, Vijay slipped from her pussy. She flipped down onto the sofa and pulled him beside her, "Come on Raj, get up off your ass and fuck mine." She scooted to one side and had Vijay sit in the middle, "Looks like you could use a little down time Dr. K. I'm gonna ride that gorgeous cock of yours while your son fucks my ass."

He smiled from ear to ear; I should have left India years ago. Come on Penny, climb aboard!" He grabbed hold of her arms and positioned her directly over his cum coated cock. He released a lung full of air as he felt her hot, juicy pussy envelope his cock. He pulled her down and kissed her hard as he felt her lush tits squash against his sweaty body.

Penny threw her head back and arched her hips as she felt Raj enter her ass. She jerked back and forth and with each movement, one of the Koothrappali cocks drove deep into her body. She was in heaven and Christmas wasn't until tomorrow. She felt Vijay's cock scrape her clit and then Raj's fingers were down there to tease her even more.

Vijay's lips closed around one of her large aeroules and sucked the entire tip into his mouth; she loved how his stiff, prickly mustache excited her entire mound as he sucked on it. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment.

Raj could feel an orgasm coming on and he picked up the pace and pumped his thick, stiff cock in and out of her ass. He clutched at her head and turning her to face him, he kissed her, driving his tongue in and out of her mouth. He saw her dark green eyes stare at him, urging him on. He tore his mouth from hers and let out a growl, "Oh fuck Penny, I'm gonna cum, take it all and feel my cum fill your gorgeous ass.

Penny screamed as Vijay bit down on one of her nipples, sending her over the top. She felt Raj's cock expand and began pumping his hot cum into her ass. She clutched at Vijay's head as she felt him start to cum too. She went berserk as she thrust back and forth, taking and releasing one cock and then the other. She felt them both pumping her full of their cum and she added to the mixture as her lush body bucked back and forth. She went into spasms as an explosive orgasm overtook her sweat covered body. She slumped against Vijay, hoping he could hold her dead weight as she shivered and shook. She was gasping for air and groaned out, "Now Raj, this is what I call a Christmas party."

On the table, both Sheldon and Howard were now fucking Bernadette and Amy. The table was creaking and shaking as Howard pumped his newly expanded cock in and out of Amy's plush tight cunt.

Sheldon had move leverage as he had Bernadette's tiny body bent over the table. She was kissing and caressing Amy's mouth and tits as Sheldon pumped his huge cock in and out of Bernie from behind. Bernie's golden locks were spread all over Amy's face as she tongue-fucked her at the same pace Sheldon was fucking her from behind.

Amy already lost count on how many times she came already, but she was quickly going to add yet another to the count. She fisted Bernie's hair and she slid further onto the table and now she looked up and Bernie's large swaying tits were directly above her face. She opened her mouth and just as she captured one of Bernie's nipples, Bernadette did the same to Amy.

Sheldon and Howard were covered in sweat as they picked up the pace. Howard hoped the table could withstand the constant slamming of his body against the side as he drove deep into Amy.

Bernie tore her mouth from Amy's tit and screamed out, "Harder Sheldon, I'm cumming. Fuck my cunt and shoot your slimy hot sperm in my tight little pussy!"

That was all it took, even though Sheldon rarely swore, whenever someone urged him on with such profanity, it triggered an orgasm he couldn't hold off. He drove as hard as he could into Bernadette and sent rope after rope of his slimy semen into her lush pussy.

Howard saw his bride cumming hard and he lost it and began cumming. It triggered yet another orgasm from the exhausted Amy and she was glad she was on her back. She lightly kissed both Bernadette and Howard as she came hard and felt her pussy flooded with Howard's greatly enhanced cock. She pulled him down to her and felt the table creek. They all froze, hoping the table wouldn't collapse. It held their weight and one by one, they climbed off and fell to the sofa beside a sedated Penny and two Koothrappalis. While Howard slipped to a nearby chair and guiding Amy off, he pulled her to his lap and she sat across his legs and hugged him and nibbled at his neck and ear.

Sheldon looked around, "Where did Leonard run off to?"

Amy pulled her face from the crook of Howard's neck and let-out a brief groan, "Oh, I saw him watching Penny with Raj and Dr. K. He mumbled Merry Christmas and left in a huff."

Penny gingerly slipped her sweat and cum filled body from Dr. K. and finding her purse, she pulled out her cellphone and called him. She looked to the group, it went directly to voicemail. It seems he turned off his phone. She had a worried look on her face.

Bernadette climbed off of Sheldon's lap, "You should have known it was going to happen sooner or later Penny. You can throw your attraction to other men just so far before he cracks and breaks." She walked around the room, picking up scattered articles of her clothing and began dressing. She came over to Howard and grabbed his arm, "I think it's time to head home, Howie." She looked to Sheldon; you two better head home too and see if Leonard is there, hopefully he locked himself away in his bedroom to brood." She turned to Amy, "It was a delightful party Amy, no matter what Raj says. Merry Christmas everybody and to all a goodnight, come on Howie, let's go."

Sheldon and the rest of them dressed. Amy ran into her bedroom and came out a couple minutes later in her flannel nightgown and robe. She wished everyone a Merry Christmas, gave Sheldon a passionate kiss, "Thank you for my Christmas gift. Don't forget your cookies."

"I'm hiding them, and keeping them all to myself."

Raj chuckled, "Way to have the Christmas spirit of giving, Sheldon! Come on dad, let's go home. Let us know how Leonard is doing, Penny."

They all left and Amy closed off all the lights, except for the ones on her tree. She sat back and wondered about Leonard and wished upon a Christmas star, hoping he was okay and thanked her lucky stars for Sheldon.

On the tracks up the coast, Leonard and Summer talked well into the night. She finally headed for her compartment, offering him the sofa, but he declined and slept in his high-back lounger.

Leonard wondered what the group was thinking; not finding him at the apartment, no note, no cellphone and no Leonard. He thought to himself, "Fuck'em if they were that consumed with fucking one another and none of them trying to stop him from leaving, let them wonder, he wasn't about to call them until after the New Year."

Christmas Day, Penny was in a panic. She called Leonard so many times; his voicemail was full and wouldn't accept any more messages. She was getting mad, but Sheldon, Amy, and the others calmed her down making her realize she had nothing to be mad about, but a lot to be worried about.

Summer woke up early Christmas morning and the train already crossed the border into Canada and the green grass gave way to a snow covered landscape. She gently shook a curled up Leonard and she smiled down at him as he realized who had awakened him and it wasn't a dream.

Leonard slowly uncurled and found himself a little stiff. He put on his glasses and smiled back at her, "Merry Christmas Summer." He chuckled, "That sounds like an oxymoron, unless you're down under."

She nodded, "Oh, I get it; it is summer in Australia, right? Come on, I have a table reserved for Christmas brunch. We should be arriving at the station in less than an hour and we need to eat. I'm not sure how much food I have at the cabin; at least enough for a couple of days, but being Christmas, all the grocery stores will be closed till tomorrow."

They headed to the dining car and they both ate rather heartedly. As they were getting full, Leonard suddenly slowed and put down his fork, "What am I doing? I shouldn't be running away. I should be facing her and telling her what I'm feeling." He looked to Summer, "What do you think?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "You're asking the wrong person. Look at me, pregnant with triplets and no man in sight, sorry, present company excluded. Maybe you should let her stew; maybe it will be a wake-up call for her to... pardon the expression, "Shit or get off the pot!" I'm just saying, you can stay with me, relax, no pressure and a lot of snow and tranquility."

He nodded, "You're right, no pressure, but how about you? You're all along, and I'm not much for company right now."

She chuckled, "Listen, you are one-hundred percent more company than I expected and having you there will sorta be like having Sheldon for the holiday."

They had to finish up, the train was pulling into the station and her pre-arranged limousine was waiting for her when she arrived. Leonard stepped in first and helped the five month pregnant woman in after him.

The drive was just over an hour outside of Vancouver and when the limousine pulled to a stop, all Leonard could see was snow and more snow.

Summer had the driveway cleared in advance and the cabin was already heated and the fireplace had a roaring fire ablaze. She stepped into the huge cabin, more of a lodge, but a cabin it was.

Leonard was in awe by the size and coziness and before long the two of them were nestled before the fireplace watching it snow and looking at the huge, real tree Summer had set-up and perfectly decorated. He drew her slender, but very pregnant body to his and holding her close. He kissed the top of her head lightly and whispered, "Thank you, Summer; this is a perfect way to spend Christmas Day and evening."

She chuckled, "Yeah, a lot better than I anticipated when I got on the train. She slowly got to her feet, how about rustling up something to eat, I'm famished?"

He chucked and followed her into the kitchen, "Sounds like a plan. He turned on his phone and saw there was no service, but found twenty two voicemails. He turned it off and tossed it to the counter, "Fuck'em!"

She turned and giggled, "I agree, now help with the salad, please."

They made a salad and Summer defrosted a chicken breast. She grilled it on the fire in the fireplace and cutting it up they had a large chicken salad. As they ate they chatted, "You know Leonard in the morning we have to head to the grocery store for some steaks and more chicken. I hate being pregnant, at least when it comes to food. I'm trying to stay away from processed food, no bacon, hot dogs and things like that."

As the sun went down, they sat on the porch overlooking the frozen lake, bundled up and huddled together on the large swing.

Summer feeling extremely close to Leonard and felt a stirring in her loins, something she hadn't felt since she got the news about being pregnant. She held them back, knowing the troubles Leonard was going through.

Leonard felt the same yearnings, but just like Summer, he wasn't about to act upon them, especially with a five month pregnant woman and what made it worse, he knew that Sheldon was the father. He gently ran his fingers through her cold and slightly stiff dark brown locks and he smiled when he heard her let out a tiny sigh and snuggled tighter to his chest.

Well after the sun went down and they were staring at the large ceiling carpet of a million stars, he gently picked her up and she stirred slightly and he carried her to her bedroom. He pulled back the covers and after taking off her boots, he tucked her in and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Again he heard her sigh and tried to catch his arm, but he was already pulling away and leaving her door open so the fireplace could keep her warm, he turned off the light and tip-toed out of the bedroom.

Leonard woke up early and finding the keys to her jeep, he left her a note and pulled out of the garage quietly and headed for the general store. He picked up several steaks, sausage and eggs, bread, butter, milk and an assortment of chocolate. He knew pregnant women loved that and wanted to please her, especially after all she's done for him. He turned on his cellphone and called Raj, "Stop talking Raj and listen. I just wanted to call someone and tell you guys I'm okay. I'll be back after the New Year. I'm not saying where I am and please delete this call so no one can see where the call came from. Raj, please promise me, even though you are one of the reasons I left."

Raj sucked in a deep breath, "I'm sorry Leonard, but I was just following her lead. She was running her foot all over my leg during dinner. Please, oh please, I'm so, so sorry. I swear I will delete this call and just tell them exactly what you said; you're okay and will be back after the New Year. Take care Leonard and again, I'm sorry."

"Thanks, Raj, bye!" He hung up before anything else was said.

When he came in the door, Summer rushed over to him and threw her arms around him, "Where did you go, I was scared you left me here all alone!"

He hugged her back and pointed to the note he left her, but it wasn't there. He looked around the breakfast bar stool and saw it had fallen. He picked it up and handed it to Summer, "See, I did leave you a note. I wouldn't do to you what she did to me. I have too much respect for you." He hugged her again and slowly stroked her hair as he felt her cuddle harder against him.

Summer slowly raised her head and stared into his eyes and reaching up, she pulled his head down to hers and before he knew it, her lips were on his. She kissed him lightly and slowly the kiss grew stronger.

Leonard pulled away and swept a stray lock from her face. I found the furnace last night and after reading the manual for over an hour, found out how to restart it. We have hot water too, so if you'd like, you can take a shower while I make you a hearty, Canadian breakfast."

She giggled, "I found out long ago, that hot water tank doesn't hold enough water for two showers, so maybe I'll wait till after breakfast." She walked over and started making coffee. She started it and turned back to Leonard, "After breakfast, maybe you can join me in the shower, we can save water and finally I can have someone wash my back. Ever since I've started showing, I've had a very difficult time washing my back and the backs of my legs it's been hard to bend over."

He nearly dropped an egg and he saw her smile and turned to a hearty chuckle. "Aw, well, if you don't mind. I'd hate to overstep my bounds here."

"Listen Leonard, I didn't wanna push, but I was very, very disappointed when you put me to bed last night and only gave me a tiny kiss on the forehead."

He chuckled, "Okay, one very, very quick breakfast!"

He ate fast and nearly burned his mouth with the coffee, but followed it up with some cool orange juice. He sat there watching her eat.

She smiled up at him, "I know, I know, but I've been ordered by my doctor to eat slow and chew my food up fine or I'd be done too. Just wait and I'll be done soon."

He ran outside gathered up some more logs for the fireplace and piling up a bunch, threw a few on the fire and piled up a bunch of blankets near the fireplace. He turned and saw her slowly slipping off the stool, "I thought it may be nice to cuddle up in front of the fire after a nice hot shower."

"Mmmm, sounds perfect Leonard." She reached out and grabbed his hand and led him to the extremely large shower. She turned her back to him, "Ah, would you mind pulling my sweater up over my head. Ever since my belly grew, I have a tough time pulling anything up over my head."

Leonard cleared his throat and with shaking hands, he pulled it up and over her tiny body. He felt his cock stiffen as he watched her shake her head and her dark brown hair tumbled down around her shoulders and down her tiny slender back."

She flipped her head back, "As long as you're back there, could you unhook my bra." She shivered as his cold hands touched the warm skin of her back. She giggled, "Your hands are cold."

He licked his lips, "Sorry!" He deftly unhooked her bra and watched as she shook her shoulders and let the bra drop to the floor.

She wiggled her hips from side to side as she skimmed out of her maternity jeans. She looked over her shoulder, "I hate these things; they have to be the most unflattering article of clothing I've ever owned." She smiled back at him, "Are you just gonna stand there? I'd hate to see you get in the shower with all of those clothes on." She skimmed out of her panties and removed her ankles socks. She walked over to the shower, opened the door and flashed him a smile as she stepped in. She watched him through the large glass wall and she licked her lips when she saw him drop his boxers and as he approached the shower, she glanced down and saw his thick, stiff cock swaying from side to side.

He opened the door and scampered past her and stepped under the hot spray, "Mmmm, I've needed that for a whole day now." He turned and watched her looking down at his stiff cock. He turned around, "Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be exposing myself like that."

She giggled, 'I have a confession Leonard, the hot water tank is very, very large and large enough for four people to take showers all alone."

He turned his head and gave her a sly smile, "I know Summer, I had to relight it yesterday when I started up the furnace. I wasn't going to miss the chance of showering naked with you."

She giggled, "I can see you're slowly shaking the slump you've been in." She handed him a large bottle of liquid soap, "Would you mind washing my back and butt. Ever since my belly's gotten larger, I've found it nearly impossible to wash back there."

He took the bottle and directed her under the hot spray. He held her tight as she tried to escape the water beating down on her.

"Damn you Leonard, I didn't want to get my hair wet. Oh well, you might as well wash that too." She handed him the bottle of shampoo.

He grabbed the bottle and placed the liquid soap on the shelf and opening the shampoo, he poured a large dollop in his palm and rubbing his palms together he began working his hands into her long wet hair. He wrapped one arm around her shoulders and holding her still, he worked the foamy liquid into her hair.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers