Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer swayed from side to side and she was moaning lightly. She rolled her head around and leaned back against him and she let out a gasp when she felt his stiff cock poking her in her lower back. She leaned back further and her moans got louder and louder, "Mmmm, that is incredible Leonard, please don't stop." She chuckled, "I could almost have an orgasm, it feels that great." She stiffened when she realized what she said and pulling away from him, she stepped under the shower spray, but Leonard followed and worked the suds out of her hair until her hair was squeaky clean. She stayed there, waiting for his next move.

He grabbed hold of her shoulders and pulled her back until she was out of the spray. He once again grabbed hold of the liquid soap and filled his palm with it. He swiped her long shiny hair from her shoulders and began working the slippery liquid into her smooth, slick skin. He massaged her shoulders and worked on down to her shoulder blades. His hands worked down her spine to the small of her back and the flare of her tiny hips. He knelt down behind her and stared at her tight perfectly shaped ass cheeks. It was his turn to release a gasp, "There has been something I've always imagined doing from the first time I ever saw you."

She giggled and looked back over her shoulder. She flashed him a huge smile, "And what is that Leonard?"

He turned her back to the spray and allowed the suds to slip off her flushed body. He turned her once again away from the spray and letting out a chuckle, he gripped her hips and leaning in, he buried his face in the crack of her ass and his tongue darted out and danced from one hole to the other. He didn't let up as he felt Summer shiver and shake.

She let out a loud gasp, "Oh my God, yes, oh yes Leonard I've wanted that ever since you tucked me into bed last night." She pushed her ass harder against his invading tongue and she groaned out when she felt his hands leave her hips and reach around and play lightly with her swollen cuntlips. She felt her knees growing weak and she broke away and turning, she gripped his head and shoulder as she tried to stay standing. I'm not going to be able to stand much longer Leonard my knees are giving way and I'd hate to fall in the shower." She groaned out as when she saw him stand and wrapping her arms around his waist, she hugged him until she regained her strength. She peppered his neck and chest with tiny, wet kisses. She grabbed the soap and began working her hands along his chest and down his belly. She giggled when she fisted his cock and began washing it lazily. Her finger barely me as she stroked him harder and faster. She slowly sank to her knees and pulling back, she let the spray wash the suds from his chest, belly and bobbing cock. She leaned in and her tongue danced along the large mushroomed head. She released a tiny squeal as her lips parted and took the shaft into her mouth. She sank deeper and pulled back as she coughed and gagged. She finished washing his legs and feet. Her arms snuck around and washed his ass too.

Leonard pulled her to her feet and they both stepped under the shower spray and washed the remaining soap from their bodies. He stepped out a grabbed two large towels and after closing off the water, he wrapped her tiny body in the large towel. He dried her and roughly tousled her long hair. He guided her out and finished drying himself. He led her to the large dressing table and planted her bare ass on another towel. He knelt down behind her and grabbing the brush, he began brushing her hair, getting all the snags and tangles out. He picked up the hair dryer and as he directed the warm air onto her hair, he continued to brush her extremely long hair.

Summer watched Leonard in the mirror and flashed him a big smile. She saw how his eyes were focused on her hair, but every couple seconds or so, they would drift to her swaying breasts. She knew they had grown at least two cup sizes since becoming pregnant. She slowly closed her eyes as she tried to keep her head steady, but it felt so good, she continued to roll her head and let out tiny moans.

Leonard stood up and when he saw her turn, he had to turn or she would be face to face with his thick, stiff cock. He let out a groan when she reached out and grabbing hold of him; turned him back and she was face to face with his stiff cock. He tried to step away, but she held him firmly in her hands.

She licked her lips and stared up at him with those large dark eyes of hers. She licked her lips and tightening her grip on his hips, she pulled him closer. Her hot breath enveloped his shaft and followed up with her wet tongue and warm lips. She slowly took his length into her mouth and she looked up again.

Leonard looked down and the sight he saw nearly made him cum. Her long silky brown hair; freshly washed and dried, floated along his thighs and seeing those large dark brown eyes staring up at him, he shivered and clutched at her head. He held her steady and allowed her to set the pace.

Summer released his cock and dipping down, she flicked her tongue on his swollen nut sack as she continued to stroke his cock. She sucked at his nuts and popped off of them. She slowly stood and grabbing his hand, she led him out of the bathroom to the living room. She sank to her knees in the mass of blankets Leonard had arranged before the fireplace. Leonard stopped and threw a couple more logs on the fire and turning around, he nearly fainted. Summer was on her back, enveloped in the thick, soft blankets. He saw the rise and fall of her large breasts, the same with the swell of her belly. He stopped and thought briefly that his roommate caused that. He drifted down and saw her puffy pussy and shivered thinking about those babies coming out of there. He licked his lips as he gazed upon her slender, shapely legs and tiny feet. He looked back to her face and saw her smiling. A veil of brown hair surrounded her pretty face and he moved to kneel beside her when she extended her arms, beckoning him to join her before the fire.

She was grinning from ear to ear as he accepted her invitation and drawing him into her arms, she had him settle down beside her and she let out a groan as their naked bodies pressed together. Her lips sought out his and as they met, she let out a sigh and began to kiss him with more and more urgency. She pulled back and combed her fingers through his damp hair, "I really want to just lay here and hold you, but I haven't had a man since, well you know who. I need you in me. I need to feel a man take me and make me his. Afterwards we can hold each other."

Leonard rolled away, but didn't make a move to slip his cock into her just yet. He leaned over her, sweeping her hair from her face and neck. "You tricked me into showering with you, even though I knew it was just a ploy to get me naked in the shower with you. I washed your hair and your entire body. I brushed and dried your hair, now we're going to take it slow. Believe me, when I'm done, you are going to be so hot and ready, you won't remember you're pregnant and you'll fuck me like you never fucked before."

She extended her arms, trying to persuade him to change his mind and when she realized she wasn't going to win, she stared up at him and gave him a sexy pout and bit down on her lower lip, "Pleeeeeeeease!"

He chuckled and grabbing her wrists, he placed them above her head. He leaned down and began kissing her lips, cheeks, forehead and eyes. He found her mouth again and kissed her with more passion and he could feel the lust already building. He moved to her chin and long graceful neck. He heard her gasp as he nipped and sucked at her tender flesh of her neck. He went to her ears, first one and then the other. He learned long ago, to tease the folds, but stay away from their ear-hole. He flicked his tongue out and danced around both ears and nipping and tugging at her sexy earlobes.

Summer was already groaning, "Oh my God, Leonard, you're driving me crazy. It's like torture, but incredibly hot. I want more, but I want you in me too. Please don't make me wait!" She tried to break free, but Leonard still held her arms above her head. He abandoned her ears and moved to her long neck. He felt her shiver as he attacked the skin just below her earlobe and he sucked lightly. He heard her let out a squeal and her legs began to thrash about. He moved back and his hot breath bathe the nape of her neck and moved to the other side. He attacked the underside of her chin and down her neck again. He reached the upper slopes of her heavy breasts and just used the tip pf his tongue. He danced all over her heaving tits, but stayed away from her thick nipples and tiny aeroules. He licked at the underside and then moved back up to the crest. He ran his tongue around and around and around the stiff tip and closing his lips over it, he began to suck. He sucked harder and flicked his tongue back and forth, side to side and he heard her let out a shriek and her entire body bucked.

"Oh fuck Leonard; I've never cum from just someone playing with my upper body. It was unbelievable, so intense and suddenly it came on in a rush and swept over me so quickly, I didn't even know it until it was happening. Please release my arms, they are beginning to ache."

He released them and he knew what she was going to do. She pushed at his head and shoulders, but he held steadfast and moved to her other breast, giving it the same treatment. He finally gave in and began to move lower. He peppered her rounded belly and flicked his tongue at her extended belly-button. He reached her glistening pussy. He smiled as he saw how wet and puffy they were and knew he was going to feast on it, but first a little teasing of her squirming legs.

She arched her back and rolled her head from side to side as he bypassed her pussy and moved to her legs. She rolled from side to side as she tried to keep his mouth from her legs, but soon gave up when he grabbed hold of her upper thighs and pushed them apart and pressed hard against the blankets.

Leonard kept pressure on her legs as he slid his hands downward and pressing outward on her knees, he held her and she was unable to move. He kissed her calves and back to her knees. He wanted to spend more time on her tiny feet, but didn't want to get his teeth kicked in. He moved upward along both slender, sexy thighs and he could already smell her sexy scent. He reached her honeypot and blew a stream of cool air directly on her pussy. She bucked against him and he tightened his grip on her thighs. He did it again, but this time it was a hot consuming breath.

Summer's hands were clutching at his hair, pulling at it, forcing him to finally relent and eat her pussy. She found out quickly, the worst thing about being pregnant was she couldn't watch him lick and eat her pussy. Her belly blocked her sight, but knew what was happening. She closed her eyes and kept her fingers gripping his hair, not allowing him to move away.

Leonard had no intention of moving away. He was planted between her widespread legs and wasn't moving for the foreseeable future. He slowly licked up and down her gooey slick lips. He wormed his tongue in and still not penetrating her, he ran his tongue up and down, from the base of her pussy, up to her clit. He sucked one slick lip between his lips and sucking harder, he dipped his tongue into her bubbly hole.

Summer was shaking, she tried to squeeze her thighs around his head, but Leonard held them too tight. She arched her back as she tried making greater contact with his mouth.

Leonard didn't move, he released her one lip and went after the other one. He gave it the same treatment and releasing it, sucked at her entire cunt, locking his mouth over the entire mound and began sucking lightly at first and then harder and harder until his cheeks hallowed out and she fell back against the blankets. He received a large dose of her cream and swallowing it down, he began darting his tongue in and out faster and faster.

Summer let out a loud shriek and started cumming for a second time. She thrashed around and nearly bucked free. She fell back against the blankets and rolled her head from side to side as her excitement coursed through her entire weak and completely satisfied body.

Leonard gave her a tiny break as her orgasm raced throughout her petite body. He lightly petted her pussy, making sure she knew he wasn't going anywhere. When he felt the muscles in her thighs relax, he knew to begin again. He began drawing her stiff button between his lips and flicking it all about. He slipped two fingers slowly into her juicy hole and began to lick her clit and finger-fuck her hole and little by little her felt her ass come off the floor and before long, she was once again arching upward as another orgasm was building.

She gripped his hair so hard; she knew it had to be painful. She was moaning and groaning continually. "Please, oh please Leonard, enough! I need you in me, please, please Leonard, fuck me I need to feel your thick, hard cock in my pussy and fill me up." She saw him rise up and she began laughing uncontrollably. "Oh my God, did I do all that?" She rolled from side to side as she saw her slick juices covering his upper lip, lower lip and dripping down his chin.

Leonard was grinning from ear to ear and used the back of his hand and forearm to swipe it away, "As long as you liked it, it was well worth it."

She chuckled, "Are you fucking kidding me? I never came three times in such a short time. I can't wait to feel you in me!" She pouted sexily, "Are you going to fuck me now Leonard?" She bit her lower lip and placed the back of her hand over her eyes and forehead; she peaked out, and pouted again, "Please, pretty please. Please fuck me Leonard." She giggled, "At least I know I can't get pregnant again."

He leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on her lips and let out a deep breath, "Well okay, if I must!"

She slapped him playfully, "Oh you, if I wasn't in dire need of a good, long fucking, I'd toss you out on your ear!" She giggled and reached for him, but he pulled back.

"I know when I'm not wanted, I'll dress and walkout to the main road and catch a ride back to the train station." He smiled at her and made a move to get up.

Summer grabbed his arm and yanked him down beside her. She struggled, but managed to crawl up and pin him to the blankets and she straddled his belly. She used her slender legs to pin his arms to the floor. "I'm going to fuck you now. You can just lay back and relax and let me do all of the work." She scooted back and let out a gasp when her juicy cuntlips slipped along his thick shaft. She rolled back and forth and felt his cock tunneling between her juicy lips. She thrust backwards and groaned out as she felt his cock penetrate her pussy. She sat up straight and settled down, she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her body.

Leonard looked up at her and he was grinning from ear to ear, "My God, Summer, Do you have any idea how magnificent you look. You are what they should put on the internet when someone is looking up the definition of beautiful." He ran his hands along the swell of her belly, up to her large swaying tits. He cupped them both and played with her ripe nipples and he twisted and tugged at them. He chuckled as he felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock as he did that. He released one tit and cupped the back of her head. He pulled her toward him and he saw the discomfort as their lips met. There was too much pressure on her belly.

Summer giggled, "I have an idea." She sat up and grabbing his hips, she gently kept his cock buried in her pussy and began to spin around. She was soon facing away from him and she was able to lay flat on her back and now her lips were beside his. She craned her neck and they began kissing like long-lost lovers. She began working her pussy back and forth. She felt him poking at her G-spot with the tip of his cock.

Leonard ran his hands from her shoulders, down to her breasts and across her bulging belly. He caressed her belly as he buried his face in her neck and began sucking and nipping at her sensitive flesh.

Summer was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She loved how Leonard's cock continually rubbed against her aching clit and with each of her ragged movements, it send another bolt of excitement to race through her body. She fell back against Leonard and as she felt his hands teasing her flesh, she kissed him and started cumming yet again. She came so hard, so lost her balance and before Leonard could catch her. She rolled off and fell onto the pile of blankets making sure to protect her belly.

Leonard encircled her body with his arms and legs and drew her against him as he too rolled onto his side. He was spooning her as he felt her continued to shake and cum. He held her, tightening his grip on her as he peppered her neck and shoulder with wet kisses. Before long he heard her slow gentle breathing. She had fallen asleep and he cradled her body against his. He pulled a couple blankets over them as the fire began to die down. He wanted to throw more logs on the fire, but didn't want to wake Summer. Leonard finally dozed off too and the next think he knew he was awakened by Summer, grinding her ass against his flaccid cock.

Summer was smiling back at him, "Hi; that was amazing. Thank you for letting me take a little nap. Normally I would be raring to go again, but these three are taking a toll on my ability to recuperate quickly, but..." She giggled, "I'm raring to go again now, ready?"

He unfolded his arms. They were sweaty from the body heat they produced and he threw the blankets off of their bodies and a rush of cool air hit them. He crawled over and tossed a couple smaller logs and two more large ones on the fire. He knew the little ones would start quickly and catch the larger ones on too. He turned back to her and again stopped. He still couldn't believe that this big star was naked, before him and the fireplace naked, waiting for him to make love to her again."

Summer was grinning at him. She extended her arms, waiting for him to return to her. She tugged at his arm and rolled onto her side. She wanted him to spoon her and she raised her upper leg and scooted back. She felt him stiff cock poke at her moist pussy and wiggling her ass, she managed to seed his cock in her slick hole. She tugged at his arm and rested her head on it. Her hair fanned out and covered half of his upper body and as she felt him begin to slide in and out of her, she turned her head and planted a hot, passionate kiss on his lips.

Leonard returned the kiss with as much, if not more urgency. He had yet to cum, but he wasn't in any hurry. He loved seeing her cum and reveled in the thought that he, a lonely physicist was held up in a secluded cabin and he was able to make love to her over and over again, hopefully for the next several days.

All of a sudden Summer tore her mouth from his and smiled back at him, "It just dawned on me; you haven't cum yet, have you?"

He chuckled, "I was just thinking the same thing and have no qualms about that. I love making you cum and that is enough."

She chuckled and shook her finger from side to side; "Oh no you don't Leonard, this time I'm making it my mission to make you cum first. Don't worry, I'll be right behind, but I'm not going to cum until you do."

He swept her hair from her face and chuckled, "Oh my, I love when a woman as beautiful as you makes it her mission to make me cum. I'm ready, go for it girl!"

She threw her upper leg over his and began rotation her hips. She felt his stiff cock poking at areas of her pussy that have been neglected for the past five months and she had to slow. She didn't want to cum before he did. She reached down and began fondling his swollen nuts and tickling the spot behind them. She smiled when she felt his cock jerk and prod her cunt even harder. She moved her fingers back a little more and began poking at his asshole. She smiled when she felt his cock thicken and swell. She began pushing and pulling faster.