Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard knew she won and he couldn't care less that he lost. He reached around and began playing rougher with her tits as he started cumming. He tugged and twisted her nipples as he filled her. He sucked at the tender flesh on her neck and he could tell she was close. He tugged at her earlobe and slammed into her from behind as hard as he could and in doing so, his cock slid over and over again on her clit.

She grunted out, "Oh nooooooooo! I'm cumming, yes, oh yes Leonard; fill me. I missed the feeling of having my pussy filled with hot, potent cum, more, give me more!'

He continued to send stream after stream of his cum into her and he felt her milking him. He tightened his grip on her body and held her as he felt her continuing to cum too.

This time, the two of them drifted off to sleep and when they woke, the snow was coming down rapidly and they managed to get up and slipping into only their boots and shoes, Leonard wrapped them tightly in the blankets and they went to walk around, letting the heavy snow land on their tongues and upturned faces. After a few minutes, Leonard grabbed the blanket and yanked it off of Summer, leaving her naked in the heavy snowfall. He ran to the cabin and even though she was carrying three, she was nearly on his tail. She slammed the door behind her, kicked off her boots and hurried to the fireplace. She warmed her naked body by the flame and grabbed one of the other blankets near the fireplace. She turned to him, "Oh just you wait Leonard, you're gonna pay for that!"

He was bent over laughing uncontrollably. He moved over to her and opening his blanket, he wrapped them both in it and they settled down on the hearth and just watched the flame.

After several minutes, they got up and Summer slipped into a pair of sweat pants and an oversized sweatshirt. Leonard opened the bag he got at the general store and he too had sweat pants and shirt.

They made dinner together and afterwards, retired to her bedroom and made love twice before slipping into a deep sleep.

In the morning, Leonard bolted up and let out a loud scream. Summer was standing over him as she dropped another handful of snow directly on his shrinking penis. She was bent over laughing like crazy, "I told you I was gonna pay you back." She tried to escape, but he was too fast and grabbing her arm, he pulled her to his snow covered body and held her there until all of the snow turned to water. She kicked and screamed, but she wasn't really trying to get away. She was suddenly still and she leaned in and gave him a long tender kiss and before long they were once again locked in a heated embrace as she once again rode his stiff cock to a couple incredible orgasms. He followed up with one of his own and afterwards, they showered and after dressing had a nice breakfast. They dressed warm and took a short stroll in the deep snow, holding each other while enjoying the true nature of western Canada.

Back in Pasadena, Sheldon was furious with Leonard. He had never left him alone like this and he went over to Howard's apartment and had him contact a friend of his. They tracked down Leonard's credit card purchases and Sheldon stopped and stared at the establishment where Leonard had made several purchases. He noticed the location and suddenly looked at Howard and shook his head, "Close it down Howard. I don't want to know what he's doing or where he is at." He watched as Howard closed down the program. He grabbed the account numbers and ran out the door. Once down at street level, he looked up and realized Leonard was in Canada, at the same general store he made several purchases last summer with Summer Glau. He turned and slowly returned to his apartment.

When Penny caught up with him she stopped him, "So, where is he and what is he doing?"

He turned and stared at her, "I don't know and I don't care!" He slammed the door to his apartment and locked it, not wanting to speak to Penny any more on the subject.

The daily routine went on for the next few days, always ending up in the shower and then in front of the fireplace, making slow passionate love and falling asleep in each other's arms. A couple days before the New Year they were out walking in the snow and brisk wind and afterwards; Summer removed her coat and she ran her hands up and down her arms. She felt that they were rather dry and she stepped into the bathroom and picked up a large bottle of baby oil. She came over to Leonard who was sitting on the hearth warming his hands, "Mmmm, I'm glad you're warming your hands. How would you like to massage my body with a little oil?" She raised her sweatshirt and showed him how dry her arms were. She lifted the shirt and exposed her belly, "Seems like I'm rather dry all over."

Leonard ran his hand across her belly and dipped into her sweatpants, from there he slipped two fingers into her tiny panties, "Oh, that isn't true Summer; you seem to be rather moist between your thighs."

She giggled, "You are so naughty Leonard, around you, I'm always moist there. Really though, I feel all dry and stiff and I'm not talking about your stiffy. Could you please massage some oil into me? I'll strip and you can do it right here, in front of the roaring fire."

He gave her a sly smile, "Is that a trick question? Of course I will, but you have to do me after I'm through massaging you, okay"

She grinned and nodded slowly, "Sure, might be fun."

She crossed her arms and tried to pull the sweatshirt up, but her arms were stuck, "Help, please, I'm stuck Leonard!"

He pulled it up and over her head. She was giggling like a teenage schoolgirl. He reached around and released the snap on her bra and her large tits tumbled free. He watched as she skimmed out of her sweatpants, panties and tiny bottie socks. Her body was covered in goosebumps and she scooted closer to the fire, "Hurry up and begin, Leonard, I'm freezing.'

He smacked her tiny butt as she wiggled it at him. She planted a few large throw pillows down so she could position her growing belly between the pillows and not put pressure on the babies.

He loved how her ass jiggled when he slapped it. He did it again and again and she groaned out and wiggled her ass at him, daring him to do it again. He resisted and swiping her long hair from her shoulders, he twisted it up and found a rubber band on a nearby end table. He secured her hair and began to drizzle the oil along her spine and up to her long graceful neck. He worked the tight muscles of her sleek back and down to her expanding waistline. He returned over and over again and before long she was gasping for air as her entire back was slick with oil and her skin was glowing from the oil he spread all over her. He scooted down and ran a stream of oil up each shapely leg and added a good amount to her luscious ass cheeks. He briefly worked the oil into her cheeks and then moved down her legs. He attacked one foot at a time, tugging and massaging each little toe. He paid special attention to her slightly swollen ankles and he had her groaning her approval quickly. He worked the oil into her calves and up her trim thighs. He smiled as he watched her part her legs more to give him access to her glistening pussy. He leaned over her, "No need to massage deep between your legs. I can see that the skin there is already moist and doesn't need my attention."

She rose up on her elbows. "Oh yes it does Leonard. That moisture, when it dried makes it very, very uncomfortable and I'd really love to have some of that oil applied there, please!" She batted her eyelashes and him and giggling, returned to her prone position.

Leonard rolled his eyes and grinned down at her, "That has to be the lamest reason I've ever heard, but you're the patient and I'll relent to your requests." He drizzled the oil on her belly and upper thighs. It ran off her belly quickly and ran down to her hooded clit and below. He gently massaged her belly and skipped to her upper thighs. He moved up and using both hands, he pressed them together and in doing so her puffy lips pouted and a large trickle of her juices escaped. He slid his hands up and down and he was amazed how her cuntlips parted and closed with his movements. He kept this up and brought his thumbs into the fray. He swiped them up and down, side to side over her hooded clit and it peeked out and he saw how she wiggled and shook with each of his movements.

Summer was gasping for air and she rolled her head around causing her hair to soak up some of the oil that Leonard applied to her neck and shoulders. She licked her parched lips and groaned out, "Oh Leonard, stop teasing me! Stroke it please. I'm so fucking hot, I need a release!"

He pulled his hands away and watched her cuntlips settle back down. He dipped a hand between her legs and still covered in oil, he tickled her asshole and slowly, but without stopping, he slipped the tip and them more of his finger up her ass.

Summer nearly fainted from the pleasure that coursed through her petite body. She ground her ass downward, wanting more of his finger up her ass. She let out a gasp when he slipped two fingers from his other hand into her bubbly cunthole.

Leonard quickly picked up the pace and shoved his two slime covered fingers even deeper and twisting them around, he began to pet her G-spot.

Summer thrashed around, it was what she was waiting for and she arched her back and kept it that way and letting out a loud guttural groan, she fell back to the blankets as an explosive orgasm tore at her pussy and ass. She would tremble and shake and then she was still. She did this several times as bolts of sexual electricity coursed through her tiny body.

Leonard, like he's always done, just kept his fingers in her. He didn't move much as he knew the pleasure and pain were so closely connected. When he saw she was settling down, he once again began his light stroking. He would tease her inner flesh and stop. He did this over and over again as another, even stronger orgasm began building in her body. He gently added a second finger in her ass and slid them in deeper. He leaned over her and began plucking away at her stiff nipples, he'd catch one between his teeth and pull gently and as he pulled back further, he watched the tip stretch. He'd release it with a pop and did the same to its twin. He strained to reach her mouth, but finally pressing his lips to hers, he was rewarded with her tongue darting into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue as he increased the pressure of both hands and he smiled and chuckled as she bucked against him.

Summer tore her mouth from his and clutched at his head. She bucked uncontrollably as this stronger, more intense orgasm tore through her and she began to squirt. She was uncontrollable as her legs thrashed about, his fingers slipped from her ass and the sudden departure increased her orgasm. Her hands grabbed hold of his shoulders and biceps and she clawed at them so hard, she nearly drew blood. All of a sudden she fell back to the blankets and she fainted.

Leonard panicked, he thought he had gone too far, but after a few moments, her eyes fluttered open. She stared up at him with those beautiful dark yes. A tiny smile crossed her lips and she lazily reached up and pulled him down to her lips. She kissed him tenderly and looking up at him, she giggled, "Oh my God, Leonard; that was incredible. I can't remember ever coming that hard or for that long. It seemed like it was building and building and when it finally came crashing down, the pressure kept on increasing and the pulsating pleasure overtook me. I didn't know it could be that intense." She pulled him down and kissed him again and didn't stop. She reached down and grabbed hold of his cock, "Oh fuck Leonard, it's so hard. Put it in me, but take it slow. I'm so tight and sensitive right now, I might die." She chuckled, "What a way to go!"

Leonard reached over and grabbed two large pillows from the sofa and urging Summer to arch her back, he slipped them beneath her lower back and butt. He licked his lips and saw her glistening pussy staring up at him. He knew this was the perfect position and he could fuck her without harming the babies in her belly. He scooted forward and gripping his cock, he swiped it up and down and the head of his cock was covered in her slimy juices. He leaned forward and slowly pushed inward. The head popped in and he held it there.

Summer's eyes rolled back in her head. She bit her lower lip and gasped out, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, just keep it there for a moment and let me get used to it. Oh fuck, I can feel your heart beat pulsating through your hard cock."

He wiggled his hips and he watched her shake. He felt her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing his shaft. When he felt them release his cock, he shoved forward sending a couple more inches in. He held it there again. He did this several times until he was completely buried in her. He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was.

Summer was breathing heavily, but she loved how he felt in her. She raised her legs and wound them around his waist. She kicked at his ass, "Okay Leonard, I'm okay. Fuck me, fuck me hard and fuck me till you cum. You've been nothing but incredible and I want you to be satisfied. Use me, fuck me and if I cum," she chuckled, "That's a plus!"

Leonard was in trouble, he knew he was falling for her, but couldn't let her know this. He leaned forward and even though her belly was in the way. He kissed her with so much tenderness and passion, it confused him. He rose back up and running his hands over her belly, he started sliding in and out. He started slowly and slowly picked up the pace. He licked his lips and took in her lovely body. He still couldn't believe he was really doing this to her. He saw her staring up at him and he smiled and increased his pace. With each thrust, he made her gasp and let the air out of her lungs.

Summer was rolling her head all about. Her mouth was wide open as another orgasm was quickly building. She nodded, "Now Leonard, please, please cum with me! "OH FUCK HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING???" She arched her hips off the pillow and started to bathe his cock with her creamy cum."

Leonard knew he was there and he drove into her one more time. He grabbed hold of her legs after they fell from his back and holding them upward, he began pouring his potent cum deep in her quaking pussy. He wanted to fall on her and hold her, but he didn't want to crush the babies. He released her legs and gently caressed her lush body.

Over the next couple of days, they repeated this scene over and over again. As New Year's Eve came, they were making love on the hearth and afterwards, they dressed and headed out into the cold and clung to one another as the clock struck midnight. They looked up at the clear sky and were amazed at the amount of stars there.

They wanted to go back inside, but neither of them moved. They stood there just holding one another and finally with the threat of frostbite, she returned to the warm comforts of the cabin.

Leonard carried her to her bedroom where he slowly undressed her and made slow, passionate love to her. He knew this was the last time, for they were leaving in the morning.

The sun was shining when they both woke. They didn't say much, not wanting to break the mood. They had their last meal in the cabin and they had to hurry for Summer had pre-arranged to Uber to arrive at noon.

They arrived at the train station and Summer made sure to book a cabin with the largest bed possible. As the train left Vancouver, Leonard was already stripping away the clothes from Summer. Over the next several hours, they sucked one another and they both came countless times. They reluctantly dressed and went to the dining car for dinner. They retired to their cabin again and made love until they fell asleep totally exhausted.

In the morning, the train pulled into the Pasadena station and they clung to one another, neither of them wanting to let go. They had a tearful goodbye, but promised each other to stay in touch, no matter what happened with his relationship with Penny and the upcoming birth of Sheldon's triplets.

Leonard stood on the platform and didn't budge until the train was completely out of sight. After some searching, he found his car in the long-term parking lot. He drove in silence, not turning on the radio, something he couldn't do when Sheldon was in the car with him. He passed his apartment a couple times before finally parking and got out. He knew once he got there, he'd have a lot of explaining to do and he didn't want to do that. He also knew tomorrow, he'd be back in the real world and the past week, even though it happened, would be a distant memory.

He climbed the stairs slowly and stopped a couple times, wanting to turn and run. He drew in a deep breath and opened the door to his apartment.

Seated on the sofa were Sheldon, Amy, Bernadette and Howard. Penny was sitting in his chair and Raj was in Penny's normal chair.

Penny got up and rushed to him. She threw her arms around him and buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Oh Leonard, I'm sooooo sorry, you have to forgive me. I can't believe I keep doing this to you. I don't deserve you."

He pulled away and gave her a weak smile. In barely a whisper he replied, "No you don't. I'm sorry, I'm exhausted, I'm going to my room, please don't disturb me." He pulled her arms from him and walked slowly to his room.

Penny stood there, frozen in her spot. She looked to the group; she turned and ran out the door to her apartment.

Over the next several days, Leonard drove Sheldon to work. Sheldon tried several times to speak to him, but Leonard gave him a cold stare and reluctantly he stopped talking.

Leonard came home on Friday and after letting Sheldon in; he turned and went to Penny's door. He knocked on it lightly and Penny opened the door. He could see she was crying, but he didn't want that to soften his determination and resolve, "We need to talk!"

She closed the door behind him and sat there with her hands in her lap.

Leonard laid down the guidelines for their relationship to survive. As always, she agreed to all of them, but when she tried to hug him, he drew back and stiffened. "It's gonna take a while Penny, please be patient. I can't guarantee this will work; it all depends on how you act. I know a leopard can't change its spots and I'm a little unsure this will work, but I'm willing to give it a go."

She sat back and nodded, "Thank you Leonard, I know I haven't been fair and did a lot of thinking over the past couple of weeks. Even though I didn't like what I heard, I realized they were being truthful. I want to change. I know I can change, but I'll need your help to call me out when I don't follow through." She let out a disgusted laugh, "The rest of the group already called me out several times and they assure me, they are with you and will side with you."

He patted her knee, "That is all I can ask, but remember; I will not let it go back to the way it was."

She nodded, "Can I ask you something?" She watched him nod. She licked her lips and looked down at his hands, "Where did you go after you left Amy's apartment and where were you during the holidays?" He looked at her with a stern look, "I took a train north, not knowing where I would end up. I ended up in a secluded cabin in British Columbia. I did a lot of thinking and I've come to realize, I'm not the goof and nerd you make me out to be. I'm done with you constantly putting me down and won't be your doormat any longer." He stood up, "I have to go back to work; I'll see you soon."

She sat there and realized he had changed and she knew if she didn't, she would lose him.

Over the next several weeks, things slowly got back to normal. She changed somewhat, but little by little, things retuned to the same old Penny.