Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 01-02

Story Info
Leonard & Penny tie the knot & more.
15.7k words
4.42
13.3k
12
0

Part 88 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

There were a number of comments from readers who wanted Penny to reject Leonard's conditions, but to follow the shows storyline, they had to marry or it would not fit.

***

Leonard looked over the brochure at what options were available for the ceremony. He was dressed in a dark suit, white shirt and tie.

Penny was moving about with nervous energy, still unsure about getting married, but she made a commitment and was going to try her best to follow through with it. She was dressed in a pale pink flowing dress down to her knees. It was all frilly and lace and had a bow between her large breasts. It was held up by two tiny black straps. Her short frosted blonde hair was feathered making her look younger than she was. She leaned over him, "So what package are you thinking?"

"Well, this one comes with music and flowers and they can stream the whole thing live on the internet. That way all of our friends back in Pasadena can be right here with us."

She shrugged, "Whatever; okay put it on the internet. I always wanted a wedding with a comments section."

He could sense her apprehension, "Hey, if you're not into this, we can do it another time."

She looked past him, "No!" She bounced up and down as nervous as can be, "No, I want to! Look, we've put this off long enough, let's do it."

He chuckled, "Aw! It's exactly what you said the first time we slept together." His cell phone went off and he picked it up, it was Sheldon, "Hey, buddy, what's up?"

"I just spoke with Amy and she refuses to get back together."

Penny called Amy while Leonard spoke to Sheldon, "Hey, I just heard about you and Sheldon, are you okay?"

Amy was near tears, "Not really, can you come over?"

Penny cleared her throat, "Uh, actually, I'm in Vegas. Leonard and I are about to get married."

Amy was pissed, "Hold on, you're getting married and you didn't invite me?"

"Well, it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. With everything that happened, we just wanted to be husband and wife and get on with our lives."

"Wow, hope I can catch the bouquet from here."

Penny rolled her eyes, Come on Amy, don't be like that. Will you relax? You're not missing anything special."

Leonard turned to her in disgust, "Hey!"

She put her hand over the phone, "She's upset. Look, it's gonna be a great wedding. Look at you in your little suit."

Sheldon heard what Penny said, "Did I hear Amy was upset, was it because of me?"

"No Sheldon, I think it's because we're eloping and she isn't here for the ceremony."

While Leonard and Penny waited their turn to be married, Sheldon went over to visit Amy. Just as he came to the door, she stepped out and after locking her door, she came face to face with Sheldon, she was startled, "Oh, what the hell."

He looked down at her, "Hello."

"What are you doing here?"

"When last we spoke, you said you needed time."

She looked at her watch, "Well, it's only been 11 hours."

"The Lord of the Rings trilogy was nearly 11 hours. I made you watch that, you said it was an eternity."

She scoffed, "Sheldon, when I'm ready to talk, I'll let you know."

"Very well, you seem to be headed somewhere. May I walk with you?"

She shrugged, "Sure." She headed down the hallway.

Sheldon turned towards her, "Boy, am I glad we're going out again."

She stopped and turned and walked the other way. She stopped and turned back, "We're not back together."

"Why, well is there someone else? Just couldn't wait to put another notch on your bedpost, could you?"

"If you must know, I'm going to Howard and Bernadette's to watch the wedding."

"And who's this guy you're taking?"

She was getting pissed, "There's no guy! I'll be there with my friends."

"Your friends? Well, I think you mean my friends. And why wasn't I invited to this?"

"Maybe because the two of us going there would make them feel awkward." She turned and headed towards the door.

He blurted out, "We make everyone feel awkward. That's our thing!"

Back in Vegas Penny was sitting waiting for their turn.

Leonard turned towards her, "They're running a little behind. Should be pretty soon. Look, it's not how I pictured it, either, but I'm still glad we're doing it."

She smiled up at him, "Me, too!"

"You sure?"

She nodded, "Yes."

Back at Howard's home, he's in front of the TV hooking it up to the internet. Amy and Bernie are seated on the sofa and Stuart was in one of the chairs drinking coffee. Amy turned to Bernie, "Thank you for doing this."

Bernie nodded, "Our pleasure, you feeling okay?"

She shrugged, "We were together for so long, I honestly don't know what I'm feeling."

Howard scoffed, "Well, that's understandable. You forgot, it's called "happy."

Bernie let out a gasp when she turned towards the window. Sheldon was outside looking in. She eventually let him in before he caused a scene.

Back in Vegas, they finally made it to the chapel. Penny was holding a bouquet and had a tiny veil on her head.

The minister stood before them, "So, when you hear the music, that's your cue. Any questions?"

"No, we're good, we just wanna get married."

"Great, I'll see you two up there." He turned and walked away.

Leonard turned to her, "This is it."

She giggled and had a huge smile on her face, "I know!"

He took her hand and whispered, "I love you."

She grinned from ear to ear, "I love you, too."

They walked up to the front and stood before the minister, "Before I go any further, have either of you prepared your own vows?"

Leonard blurted out, "Yes, "Penny at the same time called out, "No!" She turned towards him, "You wrote vows?"

He shrugged, "Yeah."

She was stunned, "I don't have any, you're kind of making me look bad."

He looked at her, "It's okay, I don't have to say them."

She stopped him, "No, go ahead; I'll come up with something mushy, you'll cry. We got this."

He turned towards her, "Penny, we are made of particles that have existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole."

She was stunned and stared deeply at him, "Wow!"

The minister turned to her, "Penny?"

She was on the spot, still reeling from what he said, "Right, um, okay." She smiled and then giggled, "Leonard, um...you're not only the love of my life, I mean, you're my best friend. And..." She stopped and it finally fell into place, "You've got a friend in me. You got troubles, I got 'em too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together and we see it through. Cause you got a friend in me."

The minister looked to her, "Is that the song from Toy Story?"

She continues to stare at Leonard, "He loves that movie."

Leonard has a catch in his voice, "I do."

At Howard's house they are watching the ceremony and Bernie chuckles, "Aw, that was beautiful."

Howard leaned over to Bernie, "Yeah, I mean, not like our wedding beautiful."

She giggled, "No, we totally won."

Sheldon and Amy got into a heated argument and she left the room yelling, "We're broken up." Bernie rushed out to comfort her and on the TV the minister continued, "Do you take this man to be your husband?"

Sheldon asked Raj to take him home and the living room was empty except for Howard and Stuart.

The minister calls out, "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

On the screen were Penny and Leonard. She holds up her wedding band, "We did it! I'm so glad you guys could watch."

Howard turned to Stuart, "We'll say it was beautiful in the comments section."

Leonard and Penny made it to their honeymoon suite and Leonard opened the door and stopped her from going in. "Hang on! I believe I'm supposed to carry you across the threshold."

She stared at him, "Can you? Okay, let's do it."

He picks her up and carried her into the room and planted her on the bed.

She crawled up and the first thing she noticed was two beds. She looked to him as he closed the door, "Why are there two beds in here? Are you expecting guests?" She was suddenly worried he was playing some cruel trick on her.

He slowly began removing his clothes. When he was down to his boxers, he went into the bathroom and came out with several bottles of massage and warming oils. He grinned at her, "Oh no Penny, I expect to get the bed you are on so fucking messy and soiled, we're gonna need the second one over there to sleep in, that is, if we ever get to sleep."

She gave him a sly smile, "I'm just glad we waited. I needed that long to recuperate from that group of men you set me up with. I want to thank you again for what you did. I know now that you are all I need. Now what do you have in your hands and what are you planning to do with it."

He approached the bed and stopped before her, "Are you still wanting me to make you squirt? If you do, I need you to know that once I begin, no matter how much you beg, I will not stop until you do squirt. What will it be Penny?"

She crawled up to her knees and walked over to the edge of the bed on her knees. She wrapped her arms around his bare shoulders, "I want you to make me squirt. I want to see what you did to all those women and I want that to be ours."

He leaned in and finally kissed her on the lips, the first time since all of their issues began, "Are you sure, promise me you'll not try and back out, because once I start, there's no stopping."

She giggled and nuzzled his neck, "Oh, I doubt if I'll be begging, if anyone will be begging tonight, it will be you?"

He chuckled, "Oh, Mrs. Hofstadter, is that a challenge? I accept, now you'll have to do what I say without any pushback, is that okay?"

She smiled up at him, "Mmmm, Mrs. Hofstadter huh? I love the sound of that. You have no idea how long I've been dying for a last name." She giggled again and nodded, "Yes, Mr. Hofstadter, my husband, I will obey your every command, let the games begin." She grinned at him and sat back on her haunches after kicking off her shoes."

He circled the bed, taking in her exquisite figure from all angles. He picked up his phone and had her strike up several sexy poses, "I'm gonna wanna look at these after we are done and show you your transformation from single women, to a married wife with a husband who made you squirt and cum countless times."

She looked at him in a new light, more confident, more sure of himself, she liked what she saw. She licked her lips, "I'm waiting, dear husband on mine."

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of his boxers and pushed them to the floor, standing naked before her, he watched her bright green eyes turn darker as she stared down at his fat, stiff cock. He stared at her, "Okay Penny, stand up and lower the straps on you dress, but don't let it fall off your tits yet."

She grinned at him, "My, my, you have changed, no longer your breast friends? Now they are your tits?"

He nodded, but didn't say a word as he watched her slip the black straps from her shoulders and used her forearms to hold the dress up in place.

He kept his eyes on her face, "Now use one hand and raise your dress and slowly lower your panties and kick them over to me."

She chuckled, "Oh, I just love the take charge Mr. Hofstadter." She reached up and raising her dress, she tucked it under her forearm holding the top of her dress against her tits. She hooked her fingers under the band of her tiny thong and wiggling from side to side, it cleared her hips and she pushed it down her strong, firm legs. She flashed him a smile, "Okay now what, sir?"

He scoffed, "Oh, so now I'm in charge and you call me sir? My name isn't Christian Grey, but I love the sound of that, just keep it up and maybe I won't spank you."

She smiled and nodded, "Please Sir, stow that twitching palm." She licked her lips and bit her lower lip.

He didn't move, but he saw Penny's eyes drop to his cock that was twitching and swaying before her. "Okay Penny, lower your arms and let the dress settle around your hips. I missed seeing those gorgeous tits of yours; yes my breasts friends, if you must."

She threw her head back and laughed out loud, "Oh I am sooooo happy I decided to marry you, Sir!"

He smiled, "Oh, so now you agreed to marry me, huh? I thought I was the one who agreed to take you back, no matter, I'm glad too. So tell me Penny, am I always going to be the subject of your reticule and jokes?"

Her smile left her face and she looked down, "I wasn't making fun of you, Sir. I was just trying to lighten the mood and if I offended you in any way..." She turned around, raised her skirt and grabbing hold of the headboard, she arched her back and offered up her ass to him, "Please punish me, if you believe I was truly mocking you or making fun of you, please do it Sir!"

He came around beside her. He could see she was glancing back waiting for her punishment. He raised his hand and he saw her flinch as he lowered his hand quickly and stopped an inch from her butt. He moved forward and as gently as he could, he tapped her sweet ass and lightly caressed it. He ran his hands all over both lush curves and sliding upward, he grabbed hold of the dress folded around her waist and he pulled at it till it floated down around her feet, "Turn around Penny, I guess I'm still a little sensitive from all of your past mocking and being the brunt of your jokes. I'll be calling you out on it from now on; I will not allow it, especially in front of our friends. Between the two of us, it's okay, a little sexy and gleeful give and take is greatly appreciated."

To show his approval and show he was sorry for going overboard, he leaned in and planted a soft wet kiss on both of her ass cheeks. His hands slipped around and gently caressed her belly, but refused to go any lower.

Penny drew in a deep breath and let out a sexy giggle, "Oh Sir, you are being very, very naughty, I love it, please continue."

He took her hand and drew it to his lips. He sucked lightly on her thumb and then her index finger. He felt her tremble and let out a tiny gasp. He could see her getting excited; her eyes grew heavy and turned darker. He urged her downward, but not before stripping the bed of the blankets and bedspread. He had her lay on her belly.

Penny drew a pillow to her head and planted it there. She started letting out tiny moans and groans as she felt him apply the warming oil to her neck and shoulders.

Leonard worked on her neck muscles and knew there was tension there, as it was over her entire body. He knew she was still undecided about their marriage, but he was going to prove to her that he was man enough to keep her satisfied. Over the next ten minutes, he worked out every kink and tight muscle in her neck and shoulders. She was like putty in his hands and he sat back and picking up the cool oil, he drizzled it along her spine from her shoulder blades to the small of her back. He applied more than was needed, but he was going to work every drop into her smooth, taut skin.

Penny let out a gasp when she felt the cool liquid hit her hot skin. She continued her chorus of moans and groans. All of the tension she had when they entered the room had floated away and she was more relaxed now than she was at any time over the past several months.

Leonard stopped to pour them both a glass of champagne and placed it at her lips and tipped it slightly and watched as her bee-stung lips parted and saw the golden liquid wet them and enter her mouth. He pulled it away and watched her tongue lick the liquid from her ripe, red lips. He took a sip of his and returned to her back.

He spent well over fifteen minutes on her back and at one point even though she may have dozed off. He slipped lower and when he got to his feet, he filled the palm of his hand with the oil and lifting one foot, he began working his fingers and thumb into each pressure point. He heard her let out a gasp and it turned to a moan when he focused on each and every toe. He worked the instep and the arch. He rose the foot higher and as he worked harder on the instep, he closed his lips around one toe. He sucked, licked and nipped at it. He did the same to each and every toe and before he moved on the other foot, he had her squirming on the bed. He used his oily palm to slap her rather hand on her wiggling ass, "Lay still or I'll slap you ass even harder."

She let out a gasp, "Yes Sir, I understand. The feeling is so exquisite Sir, I love it."

He chuckled, "Oh my Dear wife, we've only just begun. By the time I'm finished with you, you're going to be a mass of flesh without any muscles or bones to keep it together." He heard her stiffen and groan at just the thought of it.

He gently lowered her foot and began the same treatment on the other foot. He slapped her ass again, this time harder when she wiggled when he sucked her toes on the other foot. He smiled when he heard her let out a yelp and a groan and she suddenly was still again.

Penny was getting turned on more and more as Leonard's hands warmed her flesh and sent sexual tremors up and down her legs. They settled in her pussy and she felt it getting moister by the minute. She stiffened and tried not to wiggle when she felt a stream of warming oil being poured on the backside of her calf and knee.

Leonard saw her tense up and relax as he put the bottle down. He lifted her leg and using his thumbs; he worked the warming oil into her calf and ran around to her shin and up to her kneecap. He lowered her leg and worked up and down the sexy, toned calf to her knee and back down again. He did this for several minutes before picking up the oil and did the same to her other calf.

Penny's breathing was getting heavier and she found it nearly impossible to lie still, but knew if she wiggled, she'd get her ass slapped again, nothing she opposed, but wanted that later on.

Leonard rose up and sat back. He saw his new bride laying there, most of her taut body was glistening in oil, all expect the best portions of her backside, her lush, shadowed thighs and her incredible, tight bubble butt. It wasn't large, but just enough there to hold onto when clutching at it. His mouth watered just thinking of massaging it. That would come soon, but fist he'd focus on her lower thighs, up to, but not high enough to graze her swollen pussy lips. He saw how over the past hour they had puffed up, parted more and were now beginning to glisten with her own inner oils.

Penny turned her head and licked her dry lips, "Could I have another sip of champagne, Sir? I'm rather parched and need something cool and wet."

He climbed off the bed and placed his stiff cock in the cool champagne. He stepped to the bed and gripping his cock, he pointed his cock towards her mouth.

Penny's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She let out a long sigh, parted her lips and waited for him to push forward. Her tongue darted out and licked the cool liquid from the dripping head of his cock. She looked up at him with those smoking green eyes, "More, please, Sir!" She parted her lips more as she watched what he was doing. She had a tough time keeping still and when she saw him shake his head. She stilled and accepted his champagne covered cock. She let him do this several times and each time she took him deeper into her mouth. She groaned out when he pulled away and offered her the glass to drink from. She swallowed several times until the glass was empty, "Mmmm, very tasty Sir, but I liked it better when it was covering your stiff penis." She turned her head and smiled up at him. She knew she got his motor running and hoped she could get him unhinged long enough for him to lose his composure and just fuck the shit out of her. She moaned as she watched him put the glass down, take a sip of his and climbed back onto the bed. She felt a sting as he slapped her ass again.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers