Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsea began sucking wildly, a constant stream of her saliva was running down her chin and cheeks as she allowed Leonard to begin fucking her mouth. She was on the verge of an orgasm as Penny attacked her clit and dipped into her honey pot. She pulled back and a large gob of saliva ran out and pooled in the hallow of her neck, "I need to be fucked and fucked hard, now, please Leonard, fill me up with your fat cock!"

Penny heard this and was going to show Leonard how well she could share and sit back and allow him to fuck this Country Superstar. She pulled her head from between Kelsea's perfectly toned thighs and scooted up to the head of the bed. She sat back and watched in awe as her husband took control of Kelsea.

He pulled her closer to the center of the bed and parting her legs, he slipped in between them. He swept his stiff cock up and down her juicy slit. Pressing forward, he felt them part and he sank into her extremely wet and hot pussy.

Kelsea gripped his biceps and as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her, her nails dug into his flesh. She rolled her head from side to side and stared up at him with those large green eyes, "Oh yeah boy, give it to me."

Penny chuckled when she heard that, "Hey Kelsea, are those new lyrics to your hit song, "Yeah Boy?"

Kelsea gave her a tiny smile and as her mouth opened to reply, she let out a groan as Leonard sank balls deep into her. She turned back to Leonard and releasing his arms, she reached up and pulled him down to her lithe form. She crushed her lips to his and felt his chest hair tickle and excite her sensitive nipples. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist, "Give it to me Leonard. I wanna feel you fill my sweet pussy with your hot cum. I'm so close and I want you to cum with me."

He kissed her and nibbled at neck and ear, "No, no way, maybe your next orgasm, but I want to savor this and make it last as long as possible."

She chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Leonard; I'm not going to be satisfied with just one of your loads. I'm gonna want at least two, maybe three. I feel exceptionally horny and watching your bride there, playing with her own tits and pussy, just makes things even hotter." She kissed him again and began meeting each of his thrusts with ones just as urgent as his.

Leonard grabbed hold of her long legs and pulling them from his back, he pushed them forward until they were alongside her quivering body. He rose up onto his tip-toes and began pounding into her as hard and deep as he could. He loved how her thick lips clung to his shaft. It was already coated with the cream of her last orgasm and felt her shaking as another one quickly approached. He slowed his fucking of her, but used his new technique of shoving inward at different angles. He heard her moans grow louder and more frequent. He picked up the pace and as he felt her tighten her cunt muscles, he lost it too and began pumping his hot cum deep into her sucking womb. He never slowed down and gently released her legs and when he felt them drop to the mattress, he wrapped his arms around her body and quickly rolled her over. He felt energized as his cock never lost any of its stiffness.

Kelsea was astride him, she felt his cock pulsate in her pussy and it created a brand new itch deep in her pussy. She planted her hands on his chest and slowly began rocking her hips back and forth, side to side and with each movement, she felt Leonard's cock once again bloom to full mast. She threw her head back and continued to grind her cunt against his shaft. She felt her clit constantly rubbing against the root of his cock and she arched her back, sending her long blonde hair down her back and brush against his shins.

Penny was getting close to an orgasm. She now had three fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Her breathing had become labored as she used her other hand to play with her large tits. She never let her eyes leave the couple locked together and she knew she made the right decision about marrying Leonard. She just hoped she could remain faithful. Seeing him like this, she had little doubt that it was quite possible to achieve.

Leonard was now getting his second wind and he loved being beneath her. This allowed him free rein to explore her body without missing a beat. His hands were traveling up and down her body, playing with her tits and feeling her cunt muscles tighten every time he tweaked them. He ran down to where they were joined and he teased and flicked her clit and again felt her tighten around him. He knew he could fuck forever seeing how lubricated she was with his load still deep in her. He reached up and pulled her down to him and as their lips met, there was enough space between them now where he could pump up and down into her at his chosen speed.

Kelsea groaned against his lips as she felt his cum leaking out, running down her thighs and the sound her pussy made as he slammed into her turned her on all the more. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth and fenced with his. She sucked at his tongue as she drew it into her mouth and she giggled when she felt his hands cupping her ass and felt him probing her puckered hole. She tore her mouth from his, "I'm gonna cum again Leonard, how about filling me up yet again. I bet you, you can't do it."

He knew what she was doing. She was goating him into cumming again, but he wasn't quite ready yet. He loved having her atop him and he continued to slowly slide in and out of her juicy cunt. He combed his fingers through her hair and pulling back on it, it caused her mouth to pull off of his. He attacked her neck and upper chest. He watched her shift upward slightly and offered him her ripe nipples. He sucked at one and used his other hand to tweak and excite its twin.

Kelsea began to groan louder, "Please, please Leonard, I'm right there. I know if you slam into me just a little more, I'll..." She let out a high pitched squeal as she felt him pick up the pace and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. The air was filled with the smell of sex and it pushed her over the top.

Leonard was more than ready and looking over at Penny; he saw she now had four fingers sliding in and out of her slimy pussy. Her rich, thick cream coated her fingers and when he saw her pull her hand out and began licking her juice covered fingers, he lost it and began pumping another thick, creamy load up into Kelsea's sucking pussy.

She slumped down upon him and she continued to grind her pelvis from side to side, up and down as aftershocks sent tremors through her glistening body.

Leonard wasn't quite finished yet. He kept his motor running as he slowly slid in and out of her cum filled pussy. He felt their mixture oozing out and pooling around the base of his cock. He was bound and determined to give her one more dose of his cum before the night was through, but he needed to keep going slow, not wanting to lose any of his stiffness and allow him to slip from her overflowing womb.

Kelsea slowly rose up from his slick body and was about to slip off of him. He stopped her and shook his head, "Where do you think you're going by dear Kelsea? I believe you wanted at least three loads from me and it seems we are lacking one."

She was sitting astride him and she gave him a tired smile and running her hands through her hair, she tossed it over her shaking upper body. She nodded slowly, "Yeah Boy, you're making it hard. Your smile could make the moon jealous." She giggled, I guess Penny was right, I am quoting my song, so what are you proposing, Leonard?" She wiggled her butt and looked down, "It seems I'm at the point of overflowing with two of your orgasms filling me and the numerous orgasms I've had, I could fill a jug by now."

He ran his hands up and down her sleek thighs and felt them shake. He grabbed her hips and without pulling her away from his still stiff cock, he urged her to spin around on his belly.

He smiled when he heard her let out a gasp, "Oh my dear Lord, that feels incredible Leonard. Doesn't this fucker ever get soft?" She looked to Penny and she smiled, "How about it Penny, what's he got up his sleeve now?"

Penny shrugged sending her heavy breasts to bounce and sway, "I don't have a clue. This is uncharted territory for me and I can't wait to see what he does next."

Leonard sat up and wrapping his arms around Kelsea's waist, he plastered his chest against her back. He slowly slid his legs back and pushing her forward he got to his knees. He pulled her tighter to his body so they wouldn't come separated. He pushed her forward and now was where he wanted to be. She continued to have his arms wrapped around her waist and he drew her tight to his body. He scooted back a little, drawing her up onto her knees. He now was positioned directly behind her. He leaned over her and raked his nails along her long, sleek back. He gathered up her long, tousled blonde hair and pulled back on it.

Kelsea leaned back and turning her head, she planted a soft kiss on his lips. She looked up into his eyes and those dark green eyes were full of passion and lust. She smiled at him, "I can tell this is going to be hot and very, very intense. I'm going to shoot off like a rocket. I love being fucked this way; I know I'll be able to feel every inch and every bump on your cock as you fuck my sloppy cunt."

He slapped her ass lightly, "Such talk from a prim and proper country girl. Maybe I should give you another spanking, what do you think?"

She giggled and wiggled her ass as she felt his cock leap in her pussy. Some of their combined juices were running down her slender thigh and she let out a groan when she felt him slap her tight, tiny cheek, "Mmmm, I've been a bad girl Leonard; you may have to really give it to me hard."

He chuckled, "Give you what hard? He slammed into her two times really hard and deep, "That, or this?" He reared back and slapped her ass really hard. The cracking sound filled the entire room."

Kelsea shivered and shook and let out a loud gasp, "Oh my God, either, both, oh fuck, I don't know, just don't stop, please Leonard give it to me!"

Leonard was at a loss, he wanted it all, but wasn't sure. He started fucking her slowly. He gripped her hips and slid in and out of her at a nice gentle pace. His hands were traveling all over her sweaty body, teasing and exciting wherever he touched. He cupped her tits and plucked away at them as he leaned over her and rained hot, wet kisses all along her tapered back. He caressed her belly and teased her clit and played repeatedly with her tight ass and from time to time, dipped a fingertip into her puckered hole.

Kelsea was at wits end. Her entire body was aflame and she was constantly moaning and groaning. She was so excited and at the same time, so tired, whatever she was saying couldn't be deciphered. Her face was buried in the pillow as she rocked back and forth, meeting his every thrust. On a couple occasions, she tried to fall to the bed, but was held up by Leonard.

Penny scooted off the wall and slid down and had her head down beneath Kelsea's shaking form. She licked at the juices what were now flowing continually out of Kelsea's pussy and down her legs. She looked up and couldn't believe how much cum from the both of them was coating Leonard's cock. She pushed her face between the two of them and began lapping at the cream coating his cock. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, what a fantastic tasting tonic. I always loved how great cum that is a mixture of two people tastes, I love it better than wine." She chuckled, "Kelsea, you can ask Leonard, he'll tell you I love my wine."

Leonard smiled down at his bride as she lapped up the huge amount of their cum that coated his cock. What made it even hotter was with each pump in and out of Kelsea's juicy cunt, there was another large dose of cream coating his cock. He saw Kelsea look back and he nodded, "Oh you have no idea Kelsea; I'd have to say Penny loves wine more than air."

Kelsea threw her head back and started laughing and suddenly her laughing made Leonard's cock leap in her belly. She stiffened and let out a groan, "Oh fuck, don't you ever get tired?"

He smiled down at her, "After last night, you are a welcome change. I get to use my other sexual organ. I've been told my lips and tongue is my greatest sexual organ, but tonight, I got to use this organ on you!" He slammed his cock in and out of her several times rather fast. He scoffed, "Don't you think I can use this organ as well as my other one?"

Kelsea turned her head and grinned back at him, "I'd have to say Leonard; it is about a tie. The way you made me squirt and gave me my first actual orgasm was over the top. You made me cum more tonight than all of the other times I've cum put together and from what I'm anticipating, I'm about to have at least one and possibly two more." She let out a groan and turned to Penny, "You have to be insane to cheat on him." She looked back to Leonard, "Just remember, if she can't keep it in her pants, give me a call, I'll show you how I can treat a man such as yourself."

Penny growled out, "Oh not so fast Kelsea, I'm not going to fail and even though I'm sharing him with you, he's mine." She rose up from between the two of them and kissed Leonard and gave him a taste of what she was savoring. She scooted around and gave Kelsea a taste of it too.

She sat back and watched as Leonard began giving her more and more. He was ready to finish, but wanted to give Kelsea what she so badly wanted, another orgasm. He sped up and his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He reached up and gathered her long blonde hair in his fist and tugging on it like a thoroughbred race horse coming down the final stretch and he even slapped her ass to get her across the line. He petted her butthole and he began finger-fucking her ass at the same pace he was pumping his cock in and out of her cum-saturated pussy.

Kelsea reared her head back and tried kissing him, but the excitement coursing through her luscious body overtook any rational thinking. She slumped down and even though Leonard was tugging on her hair, she managed to bury her head in the pillow and scream out and just like earlier, she sent another dose of her cream to coat his cock.

Leonard felt her hot, slimy cream ooze out and gave him even more lubrication. He picked up the pace, he knew he was close and wanted, needed to rest or he was going to collapse, but hearing her high praise, he didn't want to disappoint her. He released her hair and wrapped his arm around her. He found her juicy clit and strummed it over and over again and felt her tighten her cunt muscles, he lost it. He began pumping yet another stream of his potent cum deep in her juicy cunt. He felt light-headed as he clung to the gorgeous blonde beneath him. He slumped against her and still not wanting to pull out of her, he rolled into his side, taking her with him.

Kelsea was the one who pulled away and a huge flood of their cum came flowing out. She let out a high-pitched scream when she felt Penny's lips and tongue delving into her spasming pussy. She clutched at Penny's head and smiled broadly at Leonard.

Leonard was smiling back at her. He couldn't understand how lucky he had been to have a new wife like Penny and at the same time be so lucky to have this gorgeous superstar naked in bed with him, taking not one, not two, but three loads of his cum deep in her pussy and welcome each and every one of them. He reached out and gently and lovingly caressed her smiling face. He swept her hair from her face and cupped her cheeks. He suddenly had this urge and acting upon it, he leaned in and planted a soft, but passionate kiss on her lips. He used his tongue to run along the outline of her lips and suddenly they were locked in a very heated, passionate kiss.

Penny was feeling left out and she hovered over the two of them and managed to sneak in and kissed them both and before long, she had Leonard pulling away from Kelsea. She hugged Leonard and whispered to him, "How can I tell you how much you mean to me Leonard? I want and need to be faithful to you and the only way I can do that is to show you I can do it. I know my words seem hallow, but I know that my actions will be more effective than anything I can say."

Leonard hugged her and even though he hoped what she was saying was real, he looked over her shoulder and smiled at Kelsea who was rolling her eyes and slowly shaking her head no, she didn't believe her, but he had to give her the chance. He pulled back and kissed Penny lightly on the lips, "What do you say we get cleaned-up and head back to our suite. We are leaving for Pasadena in the morning and you need to get back to work."

She got up first and patted into the bathroom after collecting her dress and underwear. She tidied up while Kelsea sat beside him.

Kelsea took his hands in hers and scooted closer, "I have a confession to make, I've heard about you and Sheldon impregnating Ainsley Earhardt and even though I'm still young, I've wanted a baby really, really bad." She licked her lips and bit down on her bottom lip and looked up at him through lowered eyes, "I'm ovulating right now and I sorta tricked you. I hope you did your best, because it sure felt like you did. I never came so much and I hope one day I can think back at this evening and know it was what produced an offspring for me. I'll keep it a secret if you wish and don't expect you to be responsible for the upbringing of your child. I'm more than capable of doing this on my own, but would like you to know, if I am pregnant, you'll be allowed to visit him whenever you'd like."

His jaw dropped and looked at the incredibly beautiful woman before him, "You are without a doubt one of the most beautiful woman I've ever encountered and if you'd allow, I'd love to know my son or daughter and if you want to keep it quiet, I'm not the kind of person who wants the publicity or fame. I'd do it all with your approval and at your digression." He hugged her and just as they parted, Penny came out of the bathroom ready to leave. He hopped up and hurried past her to take a quick shower and wash off all of Kelsea's bodily fluids from his.

He came out all dressed and felt like he was abandoning her. He hugged her, she was donned an ankle-length satin robe and had tidied up her hair. She led them out to the living room and after a little uncomfortable small talk; they both hugged Kelsea and left for their hotel.

They spoke little of that evening and in the morning they checked out and headed back to the real world of pharmaceutical sales and university physics projects.

They returned home and Sheldon was still upset because Amy wouldn't get back with him.

Leonard and Penny had a disagreement. Penny was unaware that Mandy Chow, the woman who began their downfall was working at the same university with Leonard.

Penny was concerned that working with him would be tempting, but he returned with the same, "You work with your boss Dan and Dr. Lorvis and I trust you, shouldn't you give me that same latitude? I've worked with Mandy ever since we returned to the university and never even thought about kissing her again."

Penny later discussed it with Amy and Bernadette and after talking it over; she realized she was more confident. She was unaware that Beverly helped him boost his confidence which in the long run was better for the both of them.

Leonard returned to work on his first day back, he ran into Mandy Chow in the cafeteria. He spoke with her, wondering if she would be opposed to meeting with Penny to clear the air. She wasn't very receptive to it, but left the idea out there if Penny insisted on meeting her.

That same evening Leonard went over to Penny's place. They were seated at her sofa, "So Leonard, you said you had something to tell me?"