Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, yeah, um, do you remember when you accused me of trying to sabotage our wedding, especially when I brought up all of your affairs?"

She cleared her throat and looked down at her hands, "Uh-huh."

"I've been thinking about it and you might be right. The good news is that I'm pretty sure I know why."

She drew in a deep breath. She anticipated him tossing their marriage away and go seek other partners, "I'm listening."

He wanted to start things off with a clean slate and wanted her to have the high-ground again, even though the agreement was still in place, "Penny, after all these years, I still feel like maybe I don't deserve you."

She let out a deep breath, "Okay, that is the lamest excuse you could've possibly come up with. But I get it; in reality, it is me who doesn't deserve you. You know, sometimes I worry you're gonna wake up and leave me for someone more like you. Caring and not so full of them self like I tend to be. You know, maybe the way I've been reacting was me sabotaging this too."

He reached out and took her hands in his and let out a long sigh, "Well, how about we stop being so scared of losing each other and just be together?"

She flashed him a huge smile, "That sounds nice."

He let out a deep breath, "Good! You know I've loved you since the first moment we met and I will keep on loving you until the end of time."

She was pouting, "Oh, my God, that is the most beautiful thing anyone's ever said to me."

He grinned back at her, "Yeah, that's because you're beautiful, and your beauty fills my heart with love and song."

She chuckled, "It's getting kind of cheesy, Leonard."

He stood up and took her hand, "If you think that's cheesy, buckle up." He got down on one knee, "Penny Hofstadter, will you please stay married to me?"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, damn it, you topped it." They kissed and she took his hand, "Shall we go to the bedroom and make this marriage official again?"

He hopped up and grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom where he tore off her clothes and his too and they didn't fuck, but made slow passionate love that lasted long into the evening.