Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't very appropriate Mrs. Hofstadter, you promised to allow me to make you squirt and doing that hindered my progress. If you do that again, we just may have to start all over again."

She let out a gasp, "Oh no, please no, Sir; I promise to be good."

He smiled and leaned over her and planted a soft kiss on both cheeks and pressing harder, he nipped at it and he chuckled when he heard her let out a yelp and pressed harder against his mouth. He pulled back and picking up the larger bottle of warming oil he drizzled it down both cheeks from the base of her back. It ran down both cheeks and his hands caught it. He began gently. He applied more pressure and kneaded his fingers into her firm, pliable flesh. He roamed all over both cheeks and kept away from her puckered hole. He slid his fingers up and down between those two tight globes of flesh and he heard her moans grow louder as she pushed back.

Penny was gasping for air. She loved what Leonard was doing and her excitement level was creeping upward slowly. So slowly that she didn't realize she was breaking out in a sweat and she was beginning to shake more and more.

Leonard knew when he finally began his trek to make her squirt; she would explode like none of the other women he had ever experimented on. He used one arm to lie across her ass. His hand gripped her ass and he used his other hand to slide up and down her tightened crack. Every second or third downward movement, he dipped the tip of his finger into her puckered hole and quickly withdrew.

Penny's head came off the pillow and she screamed out, "Oh please Leonard, please slide your finger in deeper. My ass is so hot and the itch can only be scratched by your insertion." Her head dropped back down and she tried to arch her butt against his invading finger, but his arm pushed her back down.

He reared back and landed a stinging slap upon her slick cheek, he did it three times. Once on each cheek and one more directly over her puckered hole. He felt her shake and he pulled away, not wanting her to cum so soon. He sat back and took in her exquisite form. He thought to himself he was a lucky man. Her entire body except for her inner thighs was shining with oil. She had a glow about her and he wanted to proceed, but knew she was at a hair trigger right now and wanted her to calm down slightly before resuming.

She turned her head and looked back at him. She had a tiny smile on her lips, "Now I know what they were saying about you. When it comes to making a woman squirt, you turn into pure evil. I spoke with Sally, Martha, Beverly, Andrea and even Priya. They said that when you started, you turned into someone they didn't recognize. They begged you to stop, but you ignored their pleas."

He chuckled and it had an evil component in the way he sounded, "Remember Penny, I told you before I started, once I begin, I can't quit. I've had way too many women mock me over and over again. They said I always gave in and relented to their orders, well that was the old Leonard, not any longer. You asked for it and you're gonna get it. The last thing I need is to hear you say later that I couldn't do it. I can and I will. So I ask you once again, I'll give you an out. Do you want to squirt or not, if you say yes, heaven help you if you try and back out."

She bit her lower lip and stared into his eyes. She saw someone she wanted to get to know intimately and she thought for a few moments and slowly closed her eyes. She opened them and slowly nodded and in barely a whisper she replied, "Yes Sir, I want to know what it is like to squirt. I know the intense feelings I'm going to feel. They all told me it was the most incredible experience of their sexual life. They also told me they wouldn't want to make it a regular experience in their diet. So yes, I'll do it and please remember, I love you and if I spit out verbal abuse, it isn't anything personal."

He leaned over and ran his oily fingers though her short hair. He tugged at her head and as their lips met, he felt a rush of love and excitement meet. He darted his tongue in and out of her mouth lazily and as their kiss grew steamier, he pulled away and kissed her on the tip pf her nose, "We begin Mrs. Hofstadter!"

She let out a gasp and suddenly wondered if this was worth it. She wanted to fuck and fuck hard, but she knew she had made a decision and was going to see it through.

Leonard moved back and sliding between her outstretched legs, he pushed them further apart. He grabbed the bottle of edible oil and poured it down her parted thighs. He caught the oil as it began running down her inner thighs. He started massaging her thighs, the outer portions and the middle. He dipped to her inner thighs and quickly left there as quickly as he went in.

Penny drew in a deep cleaning breath over and over again as she tried to regulate her breathing. She shivered every time he came in contact with her thick outer lips. She arched her butt outward trying to make greater contact. She let out a groan when suddenly there was a stinking slap to her ass. She fell back to the bed and just let out another gasp.

Leonard slapped her harder when she tried to brush his hand with her pussy. He ran up and down her thighs and pushing them further apart, he finally attacked her pussy. He shoved two fingers into her depth and wiggled his fingers around, briefly brushing her G-spot and just as quickly he entered her, he was gone again.

Penny bit down on her lip and drew a tiny bit of blood. She licked it up, "Oh Sir, you are definitely evil. We are so much alike, it scares me. Do what you must, I'm not going to beg and let you feel superior, I won't give you the pleasure. She turned her head back into the pillow, it was damp with her sweat, but she licked her lips and drew in deep breath after deep breath.

Leonard ran his fingers up and down her entire length and when he pulled back; his fingers were stringy with her juices. He leaned over her and when she turned her head, he ran her juices along her lips, "I thought you may be parched, want to wet your lips?"

She quickly opened her mouth and sucked on his fingers. She allowed him to swipe his fingertips along her lips.

Leonard massaged her pussy now and pulling back, he returned to her ass. He slipped a finger deep into her butt. He wiggled it around and slowly began a steady fucking of her ass. With each inward movement, he wiggled it and twisted it. He pulled back and finger fucked her asshole. He added a second finger and he heard Penny let out a gurgling sound in her throat. She thrust upward to meet his finger. He immediately pulled his fingers out and planted a stinging slap on her gorgeous ass cheek.

Penny's hands fisted the pillow and her moans and groans were constant now. She took the pillow and tossed it aside, but she wasn't expecting his next move.

Without warning, as she rose up to toss the pillow aside, Leonard flipped her over. She was now flat on her back. He took in the luscious body of his new bride and couldn't wait to make her squirt. After that, regardless of how exhausted she was, he was going to pump his cock into her over and over again until he filled her with his hot, sticky load.

Penny extended her arms, "Come here Sir, I need to feel your body pressed against mine. I want to kiss my husband; I want to show you just how much I love you and want you to make love to me."

It was as if she had put him in a trance. He pushed her oily thighs apart and slowly lowered his body to hers. He missed the way their bodies meshed together. He wanted to make love to her, but first he had to fulfill his promise to make her squirt. He leaned over her and gently swept a few sweaty locks of hair from her cheek and forehead. He leaned down and kissed her sweetly. The kiss grew hotter and hotter and soon they were working their mouths together, just like a newlywed husband and wife should.

Penny fisted his hair and raked her nails over his shoulders and back. She arched her hips as she ground her aching clit against the shaft pressing hard against her.

Leonard mustered up all his strength and pulled back. He hovered over her and reached over and opening the drawer on the table beside the bed, he pulled out two pairs of fur-lined handcuffs. He worked fast and attached one pair to her wrist and the headboard. He had to fight her to get hold of her second wrist.

"Oh no you don't Leonard, I had this happen while getting a massage at Big Bear, I'm not having it done to me again." She was too late as he caught her other wrist and secured it to the headboard.

"I'm not making it very tight Penny, I need to do this otherwise I won't be very effective. You can never keep your hands to yourself and I need to have control. If you promise to keep still and not attempt to touch me or yourself, I'll let you go."

She glared down at him and licked her full lips. She shook her head, "I can't, I can't promise that, you know me too well Sir!" She smiled down at him, "Go ahead and do what you must, I still have doubts, but if what you are going to do now be anywhere as intense as what you did to me when I was on my belly, I believe you." She sucked in her breath when he moved to her neck and ear. He did it on both sides and she began to squirm again.

Leonard knew she couldn't lie still and when he attacked her large, firm tits, he had her bucking wildly. He planted his forearm across her lower chest and chuckled, "I'm telling you this just once, Mrs. Hofstadter, you have to lie still. Every time you buck, wiggle or squirm around, WE WILL begin all over again. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly and whispered, "I understand Sir, but you are driving me crazy."

He scoffed, "Aw, what a shame. Didn't I tell you this would happen, but you doubted me, so live with it, or we will start again and again and again? I have all night and you know how much I love kissing your body, licking your sweet pussy and sucking on your luscious tits." She groaned and rolled her head from side to side. She bit down on her lower lip as she watched his lips part and suck lazily on one of her large, stiff nipples. She closed her eyes and took several cleansing breaths and stayed still.

Leonard moved to her other luscious tit and gave it the same treatment. He felt her shiver and wiggle slightly. He could live with that, but not much more. He returned to the other taut morsel and worked them both over again and again. He had her moaning so loud, he was afraid the hotel management would be pounding on the door soon.

Penny's face was beet red, her short, perfectly made-up hair-do was now reduced to a tangled mess and her damp locks stuck to her face and forehead. She let out a tiny moan of relief when she saw him leave her aching tits. She licked her lips as she relaxed a little bit.

Leonard noticed that and he was giving her a moment of reprieve as he moved downward and teased the taut flesh of her belly and he played a little bit with her sexy navel. His hands were gently caressing her outstretched legs as he prepared her for his assault on her pussy. He knew he would be starting again, because Penny could never lie still when he ate her. This was going to be ten times more intense and he knew without a doubt, she would be bucking soon.

Penny drew in a deep breath and let it out. She knew what was coming and was bound and determined to stay still. She licked her lips and thought about work, her apartment and whatever else she could use to distract her from what was about to happen. She felt a tingling in the pit of her stomach as she felt Leonard's breath on her super-charged flesh.

Leonard slowly drew one of her fat, fleshy lips between his. He sucked lightly and dipped his tongue in briefly and withdrew it quickly. He released her fat lips and did the same to the other one. He ran his tongue up and down the entire length of her pussy. He began at her clit, not uncovering it. He pressed deeper and sank in a couple inches. He ran it downward till he reached the base of her pussy. He slid lower and darted in and out of her puckered hole, tasting the scented oil he applied their earlier. He did this over and over again and felt her body tremble and stiffen, but she refused to buck or squirm. He slipped a little lower and parting her gorgeous ass; he stiffened his tongue and began tongue fucking her ass. He pulled his tongue out and shoved a finger in as deep as he could.

Penny lost it and began bucking wildly against his invading finger. She rolled her hips from side to side, "Oh please Sir, I'm so close, I'm gonna cum, just a little more. She arched her back and tried to force more of his finger up her ass, but she was suddenly fucking air.

Leonard knelt up before her and shook his head, "Sorry my dear, but you broke the only rule I had, we start again."

Penny's eyes glared at him and she spat out at him, "You dirty mother fucker, you knew I was going to do that, but you did it anyway, you truly are cruel, you win, I wanna stop."

He chuckled, "Sorry my dear, I can't hear you and the more you buck and squirm the longer I will play with your neck, ears and tits, you got that?"

She tugged at her restraints, "God, I hate you, I should never have agreed to this!" She let out a gasp when she felt his stiff cock sliding across her wet slit, teasing and exciting her clit to the point of being painful.

Leonard nuzzled her neck and she slowly calmed down and her breathing steadied, but was still was rather heavy. She moaned as he nipped at the sensitive flesh beneath her ear. He moved to her tits and soon had them covered in his saliva and they were beet red from her excited state.

He was once again between her legs and began eating her pussy harder and with more vigor. He uncovered her blood red clit and his tongue danced all over it. He shoved a finger into her and petted her G-spot briefly before pulling back out. He saw how her belly was rising and falling from her increased breathing, but she remained still. He reached up and drew her hands together on the headboard and with the cuffs he had, they spun when needed. He rolled her over and even though her hands were reversed, they were still together and not hurting her. He pushed her forward and drew her to her knees. Leonard gripped her hips and with one savage thrust, buried his cock balls deep in her pussy. He pumped several times and felt her pussy reacting and began to squeeze down on him. He used all of his willpower and pulled out.

Penny was bucking backwards, but was fucking air again. She growled out, "Oh you are loving this, aren't you Leonard?" She felt a stinging on her ass and it nearly sent her over the top.

"What did you call me?"

She bit her lips, "I'm not playing anymore Leonard." This time there were two slaps upon her ass, both a lot harder. She bit her lip and shook her head, "Sorry Leonard, still not playing!"

Leonard reared back and slapped her several times and even slapped her juice covered cuntlips a couple times. His cock was rock-hard and he thought he was going to cum. He saw how Penny bucked and shook and he suddenly realized she was on the verge of cumming. He stayed behind her, "Mmmm, thought you were gonna get me to make you cum that way, huh? Not gonna work darling wife of mine." He reached over and grabbed the bottle of oil once again and coating his hands, he gently caressed her red cheeks and the soothing oil lowered her excitement level.

She turned her head and chuckled, "I almost had you; I can see you have a lot more control than you used to have." She let out a gasp and groaned louder when she felt him sink two fingers into her asshole as he worked the oil in and out of her puckered hole.

He tossed the bottle aside and grabbing hold of his rock hard cock, he shoved it back into her and fucked her three or four times really hard and fast and pulling out, he grabbed her hands and pushing them together again, rolled her back onto her back. He was between her outstretched legs in a flash and began licking and sucking on her puffy lips and sank his tongue in and out over and over again. He pulled back and saw her cunt fluttering at the cusp of an orgasm. He reached up, captured her clit between his thumb and index finger and squeezing lightly, he chased her orgasm away. He waited for her to settle down and he resumed his assault on her juicy cunt.

Penny felt like a limp rag, all the fight had left her body and all she felt was this constant shock of electrified sexual current coursing through her entire body. She was dripping sweat from every pore and wasn't sure if she could take much more.

Leonard rose up from between her legs. His face was covered in her slimy juices. He reached up and unfastened her cuffs and left them dangling from the headboard. He hovered over her and planted a soft, but very passionate kiss on her lips, "Hold on Penny, I'm about to make you squirt."

Before she could react, he shoved his cock deep into her tight, but extremely wet pussy. He began pumping in and out of her as hard, as fast and as deep as he could. With each and every thrust into her, he shifted his hips and entered her in a different angle and different depth.

Penny's hands clutched at his back, her nails dug into his soft flesh and drew blood. She bucked hard and arching her back and ass off the mattress, only her shoulders and heels were touching the bed. Her entire body went into a violent spasm and she felt him draw out of her and suddenly she began to squirt. She sent a fountain of her juices several feet in the air. She flopped back to the mattress and bucked wildly as she couldn't control any of her bodily fluids. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight to her body.

For the first time after making a woman squirt, Leonard shoved his stiff cock back into her. He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. He wanted to consummate their marriage and needed to fill his gorgeous bride with his potent sperm. He kissed her so hard; he nearly passed out from the lack of air.

Penny raked her nails up and down his back and left welts there. Her legs tried to capture him, but she couldn't grip him, she was way too tired. She captured his head and kissed him back and they clung to each other as she felt him filling her extremely well-used cunt and she had several aftershocks as she slowly stopped shaking, just clinging to him as they both fell lifelessly to the totally destroyed bed.

It took them a good thirty minutes to finally get enough strength to pull apart. They rolled to their sides and stared into one another's eyes. Penny's hands came up and gently caressed his face, "You are without a doubt a lovemaking God. I never, ever experienced anything like that. It isn't something I would want as a part of my regular sexual diet, but maybe once a year, on our anniversary, I wouldn't mind it, especially now I know what it entails. Wow, that was intense and I now see why you warned me about it. I thought I was gonna lose my mind, it was that wild." She leaned in and kissed him lightly and continued to caress his face. Her green eyes searching his face, "I love you, Sir!"

He shook his head, "Oh no, no more of that, I'm Leonard, your husband and you are Penny, my wife and the love of my life. Thank you for marrying me. What do you say we take a nice long shower and try out that other bed, this one is sorta ruined?"

She giggled, "I can see why you asked for a room with two beds; you're a genius." She crawled out of bed and her knees gave out. She clung to him, "I have no feelings in my legs, what the hell did you do to me?"

He mustered up all his strength and folding her in his arms, he lifted her and carried her to the bathroom where there was a huge shower large enough for four. They lazily washed each other off.

Leonard spent an extra-long time washing off all of the oil from the backside of Penny. He knelt behind her and worked his hands all over her cute ass and even into her puckered hole. He watched as she knees began to weaken and he stood and held her until she regained her balance. He lovingly shampooed her hair and after rinsing off, he folded her into one of the large warm towels. He dried her and led her back to the bedroom where he tucked her into the unused bed.