Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both fell asleep almost immediately and Leonard woke to sunlight streaming through the parted draped and the feeling of a warm, wet mouth sliding up and down his stiff cock. He normally had morning wood, but having his new bride tending to it was incredible. He had his hands on her head, but didn't need to guide her.

Penny turned her face towards him and her bright green eyes were sparking back at him. She released his cock with a pop and a moan, "Mmmm, I wanted to do that ever since I said I do. Nice to be sucking on my husband's cock, especially after the way he made me cum so brilliantly last night. I have to apologize to you Leonard, you were correct, you made me squirt; it was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I'd hate to do that on a regular basis, I'd be dead before I turned thirty. Maybe once a year, that would be more than I could handle, maybe as an anniversary present to me."

He lovingly combed his fingers through her tousled hair, "That sounds a like plan, so you expect this marriage to last a year?"

She gave him a sexy pout, "Oh you bet I do. After the way you made me cum, the way you took charge, that's what I was missing and you filled that void perfectly. Now my mouth is still watering for this cock of yours, think you can fill this void?" She gobbled up his cock and made it a mission to make him spill his sperm down her throat and before long; he was giving her, her first taste of married sperm down her sexy throat.

They showered and slipped into their bathing suits and headed out to the large pool area of their Las Vegas hotel. While there, Sheldon sent Leonard a text, "Check at the hotel concierge desk, they have a wedding present from Raj and I, hope you enjoy it. Make the best of it."

After being in the hot Vegas sun for thirty minutes, Leonard was already turning red, they slipped into their cover-ups and went to see what was at the concierge desk. It was an envelope and when Leonard opened it, he showed it to Penny.

Penny's jaw dropped, "Oh my God, Leonard, these are first row seats and a pass backstage to meet with Kelsey Ballerini, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

He chuckled, "I thought that was a one-time deal Penny; don't expect anything to come of this."

She hugged him and whispered in his ear, "Just wondering, would you be opposed to a threesome with her?"

He hugged her, "Well, I like that, less than twenty-four hours and you already want to step outside our marriage. Hell yeah, as long as I get to watch the two of you, but let's not put the cart before the horse. I hope she remembers me."

She chuckled, "If you did to her what you did to me last night, no fucking way she would forget that. Come on, let's hit the lunch buffet, just stay clear of the shrimp, Andrea isn't here to save you."

They had a leisurely lunch and walked around the strip and stopped in a couple casinos and headed back to clean-up for the dinner show featuring Kelsea Ballerini. Penny wore her low neckline black dress that also had a very short skirt. It worked magic when she tempted the board of regents during tenure selection. She hoped it would catch Kelsea's eye as well.

Leonard wore a fashionable grey suit and pale blue shirt. He left the tie off and unbuttoned a couple of buttons to show Kelsea the beginning of his chest hair.

They showed their pass to the security detail and they were allowed backstage. As soon as Kelsea saw Leonard, she let out a shriek and pushed past Penny and threw her arms around him. She was a couple inches taller than he was and in those high heeled ankle boots, she towered over him. She nuzzled his ear and nipped at his earlobe, "I was hoping you and your bride would join me in my suite after the concert for a bite to eat and maybe a little bit of what you are so great at." She cleared her throat, "Um, just to let you know, I'm completely naked under this dress. I hope I can show you and what's her name?"

He pulled back slightly, "Yeah, sure, it's Penny and I'm sure she would just love to get to see what I was so lucky to sample back in New York. I can't wait to taste your sweet pussy again and have you cream all over my cock."

Kelsie took a step back and gave him a sexy grin, "Mmmm, I remember how fat your cock was and can't wait to try you both out at the same time." She giggled, "You see, you sorta set me free and I've learned to take what I can get and give back just as much as I receive. I've even had a couple mild orgasms and am expecting you and Penny, was it? To give me one of your patented toe-curling orgasms."

He scoffed, "So what happened to that bite to eat after the concert?"

She giggled, "Oh don't worry, but I won't bite too hard, maybe with Penny, but you I want whole and ready for whatever you throw my way."

Before he could reply someone from the venue came over to her and caught her attention, "Five minutes, Ms. Ballerini."

She turned to Leonard, "Come on back here after the show and we'll go upstairs together. I hope you enjoy the show."

He chuckled, "Oh I'll enjoy it, especially after that bite to eat.'" He turned and took Penny by the hand, "Come on, I don't want to miss any of her songs from the front row."

Her jaw dropped, "My, my Leonard, you sure were a different person when talking to her. I guess you have grown in confidence. I can't wait to see how the two of you interact. I hope I won't be a third wheel?"

He kissed her lightly as they took their seats, "Don't you worry Penny. We introduced Kelsea to the charms of another woman while getting her ready to squirt. She took to it like a fish to water. I can't wait to see the two of you together, before I fuck you both." He felt her shiver and clutched at his arm as Kelsea come onto stage.

Kelsea looked to the front row and seeing him, she flashed him a huge smile and began singing. When she sang "Yeah Boy" She stared directly at him and winked.

Penny leaned over, I just may be a third wheel upstairs, but don't worry, I don't mind sharing and watching her with you will be such a turn-on." He leaned over and kissed her, "I think that is the same dress she wears in her video "Legends." He chuckled, "She told me she's completely naked under that dress."

Penny let out a gasp and continued to watch the two of them and it turned her on and she had a tough time sitting still, it was easy to hide while everyone rocked to her music.

Before long she was doing an encore and as she left the stage, she waved to him and Leonard got up, grabbing Penny by the wrist and pulled her after him. The stage manager saw him and let him by and was ushered to her dressing room.

Leonard was urged to enter and he knocked and as soon as he entered, Kelsea was on him, kissing him, "Fuck, Leonard, all through the concert, all I could think about was that glorious tongue of yours and how it felt in my pussy." She turned to Penny, "You are one lucky lady to have him all to yourself, well most of the time."

Penny flashed her a timid smile, "I just love your music Ms. Ballerini." She put out her hand to her, but Kelsea broke from Leonard and hugged her.

"Mmmm, I take that back, I believe Leonard is the lucky one to have a woman with such a gorgeous body. Please Penny, call me Kelsea, all my friends do and I believe before the night is through, we're gonna be very, very good friends." She led them out back and took a service elevator up to the penthouse suite.

Once there Kelsea had them seated around the living room and had a selection of snack food and drinks. She poured them all a glass of white wine and she stood and handed it to the both of them.

Penny got up to accept it and stood alongside the tall, lithe blonde. She stepped closer and swept a couple locks of her long sexy blonde hair from her shoulder.

Leonard got up and came up to her and gazed at her incredible body, "I have to say Kelsea, that is without a doubt a very, very beautiful dress, it makes an already gorgeous woman, even better, if that is possible." She was wearing the dress she wore in the video of "Legends" The bodice was low-cut leaving her shoulders bare. There were two tiny straps, both on her left side. The dress was a light blue, nearly lavender in color. The upper potion was all lace and it continued down to her belly. The lower portion was all a see-through nylon, like a sexy nightie. Her feet were encased in matching ankle high-heeled boots.

Leonard continued to stare at her and she felt self-conscience. "I was wondering Kelsea, is that dress difficult to get out of? How do you take it off?"

She licked her full pink lips and a tiny grin came across her lips. She turned to Penny, "Men, they have no idea how hard it is to get into these dresses and get out of them."

Penny stepped around behind her and leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I wouldn't mind helping you out of it, is that okay?"

Kelsea whipped her head around and stared at Penny. She took in her lush body and she let out a nervous giggle, "Ah, sure Penny, but only if I can help you out of that incredibly sexy little black dress."

Penny took Kelsea by the hand and pulled her towards the bedroom. She turned and looked to Leonard, "Come on Stud! I'm here because of you and I wanna just see why she's so attracted to you." She turned and the two of them disappeared into the bedroom.

Leonard got up and hurried to join them both. He removed his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, but left it on. He took a seat on a nearby chair, he removed his shoes and socks and sat back and watched the show before him.

Penny stepped behind Kelsea and ran her hands down her long slender arms. She rested her hands on Kelsea's hips and pulled her back towards her. She pushed her hair off her bare shoulders and neck. She again gripped her hips and pulled her even tighter to her body. She lowered her head and kissed her shoulder. Her teeth nipped at the tender flesh of her shoulder and up to her neck. Her tongue left a wet path along her long, slender neck. She tugged at her sexy earlobe and moved back to the base of her neck and grabbing hold of the one strap in her teeth, she pulled at it and tugged it and pulled it off her shoulder. She went back to kissing her neck and ear, and again ran her tongue along her clavicle to her shoulder. Her hands were caressing her flat belly and moved upward, but stayed clear of her heaving, pert breasts. She captured the second strap on the same side and tugging harder, she released it when she cleared her shoulder. She turned to Leonard, "See husband of mine; that is the fun way to remove a dress."

Leonard slipped his shirt off and tore at his pants and boxers. He slid to the edge of the chair, completely naked and began stroking his cock lightly as he watched his new bride continue to remove the dress from Kelsea's tall, slender body.

Penny's hands left Kelsea's belly and finding the tiny zipper on the side of Kelsea's dress she slowly lowered it. The entire upper portion of the dress went slack and tumbled from Kelsea's body and gathered around her slim, tiny hips.

Kelsea turned her head sending a blonde wave to envelope the upper portion of her body and Penny's hands and arms. She let out a gasp when she felt Penny's hands encompass her breasts.

Penny loved how they fit perfectly in both palms. She felt Kelsea's nipples perk up immediately and saw her mouth drop open and she released a loud moan.

Leonard chuckled, "I should have told you Penny, Kelsea's tits are extremely sensitive and she had a quick straight line from her tits, directly to her pussy."

Kelsea's head turned towards him the moment she heard him say that. She gave him a sly, sexy smile and bit her lower lip, "That isn't fair Leonard, telling your wife the secrets to owning my body." She let out a gasp and her eyes rolled back in her head when she felt Penny pinch both thick, stiff nipples between her fingers. She snickered as she turned her head and looked back at Penny, "Are there any secrets about Leonard I should know to get an advantage over him?"

Penny scoffed, "He's a man, just suck his cock like a whore and not a lady, you'll own him. I learned how to deep throat and after that, he was mine." She released her tits and moved down to her hips and wiggled the dress from side to side and once it cleared her tiny, but nicely defined bubble butt, it fluttered to the floor leaving her standing there naked except for those sexy ankle boots.

Kelsea turned in her arms and wrapped her arms around the fully clothed woman before her. She tickled at the hair around her neck, "My God Penny, you are beautiful. Why would Leonard want someone like me, skinny and small breasted compared to you?"

Penny scoffed and her jaw dropped open, "Is that a way for you to call me fat?"

Kelsea leaned back and shook her head, sending her hair all over her shoulders and chest, "No, no way Penny, I'd love to have half the curves you do. I just can't imagine him wanting me over you."

Penny curled her fingers around Kelsea's long sexy hair, "This may be a part of it. I used to have very long hair just like you and he couldn't take his hands off of me. There is one other issue and although I'm reformed, I was cheating on him and he found out. I wasn't forthcoming and that sent a wedge between our previous stable relationship. I've swore to be faithful to him and on the other issue, I haven't cut my hair in over a year and will grow it long again."

Leonard heard all of this and was pleased she didn't shy away from her infidelities. He also loved hearing she was letting her hair grow long again. He continued to stroke his cock as he watched Kelsea turn Penny to face away from her.

Kelsea looked to Leonard and licked her lips and giggled, "Don't let that go off. I want to be the cause of it."

He smiled and nodded, "Why the hell do you think I'm sitting here stroking it as I watch the two of you?" He was glad he took two of those little blue pills before coming into the bedroom with his drink. He knew he shouldn't be drinking wine with those pills, but he needed to stay stiff to prove to Penny he was the stud Kelsea thought he was.

She turned back to Penny and found the tab on the zipper on her back, she drew it down slowly and as it parted, she leaned forward and planted several warm, wet kisses on her bare back. At the same time, she peeled the dress off of Penny's shoulders and down to her waist. She didn't wait and tugging downward, she released the dress as it shimmied down Penny's firm thighs and pooled around her spiked heels. She deftly opened her bra and it joined her dress.

Penny turned in their embrace and she drew Kelsea to her lush body and for the first time, their lips met. The kiss was soft and gentle at first, but grew steamier as their hands began roaming over one another's body.

Kelsea looked to Leonard and back to Penny, "I think we need to get Leonard in here or he just may waste what's churning up in those bloated balls of his."

Penny giggled and released Kelsea. She stepped over and stood before Leonard, "Would you like to join us on the bed, Leonard?" She laughed out loud when he stood up and tripped over all the clothes scattered between him and the bed.

He made it there and stood beside the two gorgeous blondes. He kissed his wife first and then turned to Kelsea and running his fingers though her long blonde hair, he tightened his grip at the nape of her neck and pulled her towards him. He stopped with an inch or two between their lips and he whispered, "My God Kelsea, you are one very, very special lady." His lips brushed hers.

Kelsea let out a stifled moan and gripping his head, she pulled his mouth tighter and she let out a groan when she parted her lips and felt his tongue slipping into her mouth. She reached down and turning her hand upward, she palmed his stiff cock and closed her fingers around it. She deepened the kiss and felt his chest hair scraping against her supercharged stiff nipples. She tore her mouth from his and gasping for air, she sank to her knees and stared up at him. She smiled when she saw Penny join her. She licked her lips and gripping his cock, she ran her tongue around the red mushroomed head. She pursed her lips and sucked hard, drawing the entire crown into her mouth.

Penny dipped down and pushing at his shaft, shoved a couple more inches into Kelsea's mouth. She attacked the root and his swollen nuts. She released his balls and licked upward, sucking the saliva that ran from Kelsea's lips. She slipped closer and nudged her and when Kelsea released his cock, she turned Kelsea's lips towards hers and they were once again kissing each other like long lost lovers.

Kelsea broke the kiss and pushed Leonard back until his knees hit the mattress behind him. She urged him to sit and she pulled at Penny's arm and they both climbed up and pushed him further back onto the bed. She hovered over Leonard, but chose to attack Penny. She grabbed her behind the neck and pulled her towards her. She dipped her head and finally wrapped her lips around one of Penny's huge aeroules. Her tongue darted out and ran around the stiff tip in the center and pulling her lips off with a pop, she looked up into Penny's green eyes with her equally green eyes, "I'm sorta new to this, I've only been with one woman and that was when I spent the entire day with Leonard and Sheldon." She chuckled, "He is an odd and quirky one, isn't he?"

Penny scoffed, "Hell, quirky and odd are looking in the rearview mirror at that one. He is a good friend of Leonard and he's the one who called here to arrange this for our wedding present. If I wasn't faithful to Leonard, I'd go back to Pasadena and thank him the best way I know how."

Kelsea looked to Leonard, "I think you should allow Penny to thank Sheldon properly, don't you?"

He shrugged, "We'll see, I'd hate to have her fall off the wagon, so to speak so soon after making her promise, but I'll think about it."

Penny kissed him, "Thank You Leonard; that means a lot. Now forget about Sheldon, Kelsea, we have a man here who made me squirt last night for the first time ever! You may have to do most of the heavy lifting; he licked and fucked me raw last night."

She chuckled, "You mean I had the honor of having him make me squirt before he did you? My, oh my, I do feel special."

Penny scoffed, "Oh he would have used it on me, but he didn't learn about it until he broke up with me and Sheldon and Leonard went to a sex camp in Kansas to learn how to do it. You were one of the lucky ones who got his expertise from what he learned. After we got back together, we refrained from sex until last night. We have a lot of catching up to do, but he was sooooooo good last night, like I said before, I'm a little raw and wouldn't mind sampling you and watching the two of you. I expect, once you two get my motor running, no amount of soreness is going to keep me from getting my share of him."

He chuckled, "That's my bride, the whore of Nebraska and all points west!"

Kelsea slapped him playfully, "That isn't any way to talk about your bride."

Penny chuckled, "Oh he's right, but I'm doing my best to hide my sluttiness. Now come over here Kelsea and let me try out what you have hiding between those two long legs of yours. You can give Leonard some attention while I sample this." She pushed Kelsea onto her back, snuck between her outstretched legs and throwing those two shapely legs over her shoulders, she dove in and began munching on Kelsea's tight lipped pussy."

Kelsea threw her head back and fell back and licked her lips. She turned her head when she felt Leonard beside her and she was staring at his rock-hard fat cock inches from her bee-stung lips. She reached out and clutching at his lower back, she urged him closer and when she opened her mouth, it was quickly filled with his cock.

Leonard imagined her in her video "I Hate Love Songs", flat on her back, her long hair spilling all about, but this was even better. She was naked, her mouth was filled with his cock and it was really happening, not a fantasy. His breathing got shallower as he reached behind her neck and raised her head to take more of his cock into her throat. He loved how her tongue danced all about his cock and even down to his root. He let out a gasp when he saw his entire cock buried in her mouth and throat.