Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 21-24

Story Info
Huge amount of sex, also Claire and more.
18.2k words
4.76
17.6k
10
1

Part 95 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

After Raj jumped Emily's bones, he got back together with her. He didn't tell Claire and was now dating both women. The guys couldn't believe a guy, who just five years ago couldn't even speak to women, was now dating two at the same time.

The next evening, Leonard got a large party sub to eat while the group watched the finale of "Game of Thrones".

Sheldon didn't like it, because he didn't like parties. They got into an argument because Leonard refused to attend the next quarterly roommate meeting. It got even worse when Penny sided with Sheldon, not taking her husband's side. She wanted to go because she already learned the pledge and wanted to show them both she could do it.

Leonard looked to Penny, "Why are you taking his side?"

She threw up her hands, "Because it's important to him. And when we signed the Roommate Agreement, we made a deal."

Amy came over with her famous spinach dip. She agreed with Leonard, she got annoyed with Sheldon and she never enjoyed their Relationship Agreement meetings either.

Howard and Raj came over for the show too. Howard was sick and tired of hearing over and over again how tired Raj was because he was dating two women and he was fed up.

The group broke out into two groups. Penny, Raj and Sheldon went over to her apartment, while Howard, Amy and Leonard stayed at Leonard's place.

Stuart came, and he was dressed in Game of Throne's garb and he was pissed because Howard told him it was a dress up party. He joined the party at Penny's.

They all came together when Howard ate some of the party sub. It was laced with pistachios and they had to rush him to the emergency room to get a shot.

It all ended with Stuart trying to ride home on his bicycle, but his cape got caught in the bicycle chain and he flew over the top of the handlebars.

A few days later while having dinner, Penny announced she won a night of wine tasting at work. She invited them all, but Sheldon and Bernie decided not to go. Sheldon didn't want to go because he didn't like wine and Bernadette because she being pregnant; couldn't have wine. She took a poll and Leonard was in. Raj was in, he loved Pinot Noir. Amy was totally in, acquiring the taste of wine from Penny and Bernadette. Howard wasn't going to go because of Bernadette's pregnancy, but she wanted some time without him and told him to go too.

Sheldon dropped a bombshell on Bernadette after hearing she told Howard to go, "Well, Bernadette, looks like Saturday night, it's you and me."

Her jaw dropped and looked to him, "Me? How? Why?"

"Well, it makes perfect sense. Look, because you're an expectant mother, you can't drink alcohol, I don't like to. You can't have sushi, and I don't like to. You can't go in hot tubs. I consider them vats of sweaty-people soup."

She tried to sneak away, "Gee, Sheldon, I don't know"

"Oh, come on. Well, roller coasters, caffeine, runny eggs. I've been avoiding these things all my life. And now, because you're pregnant, you have to."

Leonard chimed in, "The difference is, she brings life into the world, and you sucked it out."

She thought about it and knew with the rest of the crowd gone; she may be a shot at Sheldon. She wanted a bite out of him at his birthday party and didn't get a chance. She was hoping for another shot. She looked to him and giggled, "I guess we could give it a try." She said that with a double meeting.

As always, it flew right over his head, "Well, little lady, you've heard of party hardy. Get ready to party hardly."

Howard scoffed, "I bet you'd like a drink right now."

Raj turned to Penny, "Would it be okay to bring Claire to the wine tasting?"

She nodded, "Sure, we'd all like to meet her."

Saturday night, Howard and Amy were the first two to arrive. It was awkward for them and they waited for the rest to arrive. They both were relieved when Raj, Leonard and Penny arrived. Claire was going to meet them there and Raj was getting nervous about his friends meeting her.

Over in the corner, Zack was there and he came over to see how everyone was doing.

Back at the apartment, Bernadette came over with a bottle of sparkling cider. She was wearing a hot little black dress with a wild red print. Her golden blonde hair was curled and cascaded down her back in a high, tight ponytail. It was held in place with a red and black ribbon. Little did Sheldon know that Bernadette was set to slip a little blue pill in his drink. She was exceptionally horny tonight and just thinking about riding Sheldon's huge cock and having him ream her juicy little pussy made her wet already. "So Sheldon, what do you wanna do tonight?"

"Oh, I have the entire evening planned out."

She giggled and thought to herself, "She did too!" "What's your idea of fun tonight?

"We're going to explore the many ways to make toast."

She rolled her eyes and knew she had to get the Viagra in his drink a lot sooner than anticipated.

Back at the winery, the five of them were sniffing the wine. Penny was only interested in drinking it.

All of a sudden Zack came over to the group, "Penny?"

She turned, "Oh, Zack, hi. You guys remember Zack?"

They all smiled at him and replied, "Yeah, hi Zack."

She stared down at her hand, "Hey, did you two get married?"

She looked at her fingers, "Yeah, Mmmm-hmm." Leonard beamed at him, "We did!"

He leaned in, "To each other?"

She grinned at him, "Yep!"

He chuckled, "Cool, 'cause other than when you broke up with him and dated me, then broke up with me, and dated me one more time before going back to him, I was always rotting for you two." He raised his glass to toast them. He turned to Howard, "So, how's the science world? What're you guys up to?"

He shrugged, "We've actually been working on a prototype for navigation system we invented."

Leonard chimed in, "We won't bore you with the details."

Zack scoffed, "Are you kidding? I love science; Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Mike deGrasse Tyson."

Amy stared up at him, "Mike deGrasse Tyson?"

Howard leaned over and grinned, "Yeah, you know, the boxer who grew a mustache and became a scientist."

Zack ignored him, "So, what's your invention?"

Leonard looked to Howard and Howard spoke up, "Well, we're using quantum vortices to replace gyroscopes in guidance systems."

Leonard added, "And what's neat is that they can maintain angular momentum indefinitely."

Zack stared at them, "Angular momentum, I was wondering about that."

He took a gulp of his wine.

Howard continued, "You could put it in a satellite or a rocket, and it'll run forever."

Zack nodded, "Cool, could it be used for missiles and war stuff?"

It suddenly hit Leonard, "Yeahhhhh, but we didn't create it for weapons. I doubt the military would be interested in our little guidance system."

Zack shook his head, "Is it better than the one they use now?"

They replied, "A Lot!—Way better!"

"Huh, you sure you guys are smart?"

Back at the apartment, Sheldon had a number of different trains spread out on the table. He started to explain them all to her, "This one is an H-O gauge train, they are 1:87th scale." He pointed to the next one, "N gauge are 1:160th scale. And that brings us to Z gauge at a "You could easily swallow it, don't ask how I know, "1:220th scale"

She shook her head, "I'm sorry, I have to ask."

"When I was five, I ingested a Z gauge locomotive. I spent the next three says saying, "I think I can pass it, I think I can pass it, I think I can pass it."

She grinned at him and picked up one of the Z gauge train pieces, "What is it about trains that you like so much?"

He let out a sigh, "Interesting question! When I was a child life was confusing and chaotic for me, and trains represented order. I could line them up, categorize them; control them. I guess you could say they gave me a sense of calm in a world that didn't."

She nodded, "That's lovely Sheldon. Would you mind refilling my glass?"

"Sure, I'll be right back." He got up to refill her glass and she pulled out a pulverized blue pill and dissolved it in his glass. He returned and she watched him finish off his drink, "Mmmm, I think I'll get a refill too."

She started getting excited, knowing before long she's be naked with him and having his huge cock driving in and out of her aching pussy.

Back at the winery, Leonard and Howard were huddled off to the side. Leonard was upset, "I have to admit, I've been worried about the military applications since we started talking about this."

Howard nodded, "Me, too."

Raj cut in, "Hey, you can't let this stop you. Almost any scientific advancement can be used for destructive purposes."

Amy chimed in, "That's true; even Einstein's theory of relativity was later applied to the development of nuclear weapons."

Penny's face lit up, "E equals MC squared. Yeah, "E" is energy, "M" for mass and "C" for the speed of light."

Amy was stunned, "How do you know that?"

She pointed to Leonard, "Oh, Leonard mumbles it when he wants sex to last longer."

All of a sudden Claire came in and tapped Raj on the shoulder, "Hey, Raj."

He embraced her, "Hey, Claire, good, you're here!" He kissed her on the cheek. He turned to the group, "Guys, this is my friend, Claire. We're casually dating, and there's no need for further questions about it."

Back at the apartment the pill was affecting Sheldon and he was trying to explain about his new version of "Dungeons and Dragons" invented just for her, but he was having a difficult time. His cock was growing stiffer by the moment and he was trying to hide it.

Bernadette saw his growing erection and stared at it from the sofa she was sitting on.

Sheldon was seated on the other side and he knew she saw his predicament. Her eyes grew hungrier and her blue eyes grew darker through her fashionable red framed glasses. He moved towards her slowly, "Maybe we should put the game on hold for a while." He slid his arm over the back of the sofa behind her head.

Bernadette tilted her head back, her eyes searching his for some clue as to what he might be thinking. She didn't have to search for very long.

Sheldon's fingertips brushed gently across the porcelain skin of her cheek before cradling her face in his hands. He urged her face back a little more and he leaned in and his lips touched her freshly painted lips. They were covered in a muted pink and they parted as their lips met. She drew in a deep breath of air.

Sheldon's hand gently removed her glasses and placed them on the table. He kissed her again and she opened her lips to accept his tongue. He pulled back slightly, "Is this okay with you Bernadette?"

She let out a gasp and nodded, "Oh yes, Sheldon." She raised her hands and wrapped them around his neck and pulled him tighter to her tiny, lush body.

Sheldon needed no further encouragement. His lips molded to hers, his fingers deftly untied the ribbon from her ponytail and allowed her long, golden blonde hair to float down around her tiny shoulders. His tongue invaded her mouth and fought with hers.

Bernadette released a tiny moan as she welcomed his tongue into her mouth and she pressed her ample breasts against his firm, but slender chest. Her head fell back against the back of the sofa, allowing Sheldon's lips to trace along the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Sheldon's mouth became more active as he peppered her neck with wet kisses. He moved along her upper shoulder and his hands slid the material of her dress off both of them. The dress clung to the large swell of her aching breasts. He dipped his head and feasted on the tops of both of her breasts and saw how her breathing was more labored. He urged her forward, off the back of the sofa and finding the zipper on the back of her dress, he drew it down till it reached the bottom of the track. He leaned back, taking the dress with him and it settled around her tiny, but slightly swollen belly. He remembered how flat it was, but with a slight baby-bump, he knew it would be a mistake to bring it up just now. He looked up and feasted on the twin mounds hidden beneath the white lacy bra.

Bernadette was fighting to control her breathing and wrapping her fingers around his short hair, she pulled him down to her cleavage. She let out a hiss when she felt his lips and tongue dance along the upper swell of her tits. It produced goose bumps all over her upper body. Her groans grew louder when she felt his thumbs brush back and forth across her nipples beneath the lacy material of her bra. She needed direct contact and reaching back, with the flick of her fingers, her bra came undone. She shrugged her shoulders and the bra tumbled free.

Sheldon's hand captured one nipple, while he leaned in and his lips closed around its twin.

Bernadette needed to feel skin on skin and reaching down; she tugged at his t-shirt and quickly disposed of it. Her hands slid across his slender form and her nails brushed back and forth across his nipples causing him to release a moan as his lips closed harder around her aching nipples.

Sheldon pulled away from her and looked at her half-naked body and knew he should put a stop to it. He sucked in his breath as he watched Bernadette's tiny fingers work at the snap and zipper on his pants. Without even thinking about it, he arched his butt off the sofa and allowed Bernie to remove his pants and jockey shorts in one swift movement.

Even though it wasn't the first time Bernadette saw and sampled Sheldon's incredible cock, she still shivered at the sure size of it. She felt her pussy gush more cream as she anticipated riding that monster soon.

Sheldon was beyond thinking straight any longer. His cock never felt so stiff and seeing the pregnant sexpot before him, he knew there was no stopping now. He urged her onto her back and grabbing hold of the dress bunched up around her waist, he tugged at it and he grinned down at her as she arched her back, offering him all the assistance he needed to strip her naked. He knelt over her and took in the exquisite sight before him. Her long, golden blonde hair framed her pretty face. Her lush body was quivering in anticipation of having him fuck her. He leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her parted lips. His tongue came in contact with hers and they danced back and forth in a sexy, but unhurried kiss. His hand drifted down to her parted thighs and he petted her tight, juicy cuntlips.

Bernadette watched as he pulled away from her mouth and left a trail of hot, wet kisses down her tiny, but shapely form. He teased and nipped at her heaving tits, but he had a much more tantalizing goal ahead of him. He planted a couple fleeting kisses on her rounded belly and he finally reached the puffy, glistening lips nestled between her outstretched legs.

Sheldon gently parted her puffy, glistening lips. He leaned down and licked from the base of her pussy, up to the stiff button that had come out of hiding. He gently drew the ripe bud from the surrounding skin. He smiled when he heard her heavy breathing and the way she began clawing at his head. He flicked it from side to side, up and down and suddenly Bernadette lost it.

She arched her back and her tight ass came off the sofa cushion. She fell back and tightened her thighs around his head. She was excited from the moment she entered the apartment and as he sucked on her clit, it was all that it took. She creamed his lips and tongue and shivered as the sweat on her body began to dissipate and cool. Bernadette quickly recovered and stared down at him through heavily lidded blue eyes. She needed him to hear her.

Sheldon thought he heard her, but her lips were not moving. He uncoupled from her strong limbs and moved up her lush, tiny body. His lips once again closed over hers and he loved how she licked and sucked her own juices from his lips and tongue. He nestled between her legs and with one mighty thrust; he was buried in her luscious pussy. Once there, he stopped to feel her cunt muscles as she worked them, she squeezed and milked his shaft. He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was and he had to count to ten before he began moving.

She wiggled her hips and he knew she wanted him to move, but he had other plans. He gathered her lush body in his arms and pulling her up to a sitting position, straddling him he rolled over and quickly sat up on the sofa. He tugged at her one leg trapped beneath him and once free, he had her straddling his body, allowing her the freedom to ride him and have her way with him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a hot kiss on his lips, "Thank You, Sheldon, I love being on top and with your huge cock, it gives me the ability to shift and have him poke it areas I want probed."

He reached up and swept her tousled hair from her face and shoulder. He tossed it back and pulled her down for a hot, passionate kiss. "I'm not sure if I like you calling my body parts a pronoun, but I'll let it go for now."

She giggled, "Oh, I'm pretty sure he has a mind of his own and knows what he likes and what he's going to do to me." She began rotating her hips and almost immediately she was racing towards another orgasm. Sheldon's cock, over and over again brushed and scraped against the sensitive area of her G-spot and with each movement, it drove her closer and closer to another orgasm.

Sheldon reached up and guided her swaying tits to his parched lips. He sucked, not that he was expecting milk, but was shocked to get a tiny droplet. It increased his excitement and he sucked harder and another tiny drop oozed out. He moved to its twin and sucking even harder, was rewarded with even more breast milk.

Bernadette knew what was happening and it made her peak and excitement coursed through her body as she cried out when her cunt began to spasm and began bathing Sheldon's huge cock with her creamy cum. She thrashed about and in doing so; her tit was torn from his lips. She dropped her head down and nuzzled his neck.

Sheldon was close to cumming, but with her violent orgasm, it escaped him and his stiff cock continued to throb in her spasming pussy. He caressed her sleek body and rained tiny kisses all over her shaking body. He wanted to pull her off of him, but knew she was too weak to move. He just held her as he felt his cock pulsate in her as she continued to squeeze and release him.

She finally regained some of her faculties and drew back slightly, "You still haven't cum yet. What do you say we take this to your bedroom where you can lay me back and have your way with me?"

He caressed her curves and nodded, "I'd like that Bernadette, but I just love having you wrapped around me and I'd hate to have that go away."

She cupped his face in her hands and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. She rocked her tight ass back and forth and she smiled when she felt his cock immediately regain the little stiffness it had lost while seeded dormant in her cunt.

He tore his mouth from hers, "My Lord Bernadette, is there no end to the energy in this tiny body of yours?"

She giggled, "It seems to be plugged into a very large apparatus and it is giving me all the energy I could ever need."

Somehow, the weak, lanky Sheldon gathered her up in his arms and struggling to his feet, he took a step towards his bedroom. He stopped and kicked open the bathroom door. He pulled back the shower curtain and planted her in the shower, "What do you say we get cleaned up before we continue?

She giggled and her tiny legs released him, "Oh love sex after getting all squeaky clean. Lead the way Sheldon, I'm just along for the ride; time to punch your ticket!"

Back at the winery Zack was speaking with Leonard, "You know, my company prints the menus for this place. You should see the large casks of wine out back. Hey why don't you get Penny and I'll talk with the manager and see if I can take the two of you back there to see?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers