Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard nodded, "I think Penny would love seeing them. You know, she likes wine and knowing how it's made, she may be a little more appreciative of that. You go check with the manager and I'll check with her."

Zack found the manager and he was more than happy to let them take a look. Penny was excited about seeing it and hurried with Leonard to the door leading to the casks.

Raj, Claire and Amy were all two sheets to the wind and after quite a while without Leonard, Penny and Zack returning, Howard urged them to head out. They piled into his car and with Amy in the front seat; she slumped against the side door panel.

Claire, who wasn't as loaded as the other two, coming later and drinking less, leaned over the front seat, "Hey Howard, it's way too early to call it an evening. What do you say we head over to my place? I have some snacks and have a sure way to lessen the hangover; you know I am a bartender."

Howard looked back and saw a glint in her eye and he nodded, "I'm driving, give me directions."

She did and before long they were headed up the elevator to her apartment. Luckily both Amy and Claire took an Uber to the winery and seeing Raj came with Leonard and Penny, they were not worried about other cars stuck at the winery.

Raj and Amy, who were loaded the most flopped down on the sofa, while Howard joined Claire in the kitchen where she made her sure-fire concoction to eliminate their drunkenness and sober them up.

Within an hour, Raj and Amy were back on the road to recovery. Raj wasn't happy that Howard and Claire were hitting it off more than he liked.

Amy dialed up Sheldon and connected to his open laptop and she was furious to see her man and Bernadette fucking like two long-lost lovers. She snuggled up beside Raj and he willingly accepted her advances; especially after seeing Claire cozying up to Howard.

Claire disappeared with Howard as she showed him around her large apartment. They ended up in her bedroom. It had a view of the ocean, but Howard was more interested in the view he had as he stared at her. He came up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, he dipped his head and planted several hot, wet kisses on her lily white neck.

Claire released a tiny gasp and pushed back against him. She was pleasantly surprised to find his stiff cock, poking into her tight butt. She wiggled her hips and reached back and her fingers glided through his hair. She let out a louder moan when his hands slipped up and deftly unbuttoned her starched white blouse. It fell to the floor and her overstuffed bra quickly followed.

Howard was amazed how large her breasts were for such a petite, slender woman. They were not as large as Bernadette's but on her slender body, they looked huge. He cupped them both and his thumbs flicked at the large ripe nipples.

Claire broke free and moved over to her bed. She kicked on her shoes and turned to him, "Why don't you get out of those clothes and join me here on the bed." She climbed up and knelt on her hands and knees. She gathered up a pillow and hugged it to her firm tits. She giggled when she saw Howard stumbling around, throwing off his clothes as quickly as humanly possible.

Howard was finally naked and he crawled up behind her and planting his hands in her tiny, taut ass, he caressed those twin firm mounds of flesh. He located the zipper on the side and pulled it down. He peeled her slack off her. They were extremely tight and it was like peeling the skin off a ripe grape. He managed to get them off and her tiny, taut thong was barely visible. It dipped between those two luscious mounds of flesh. His hands reached out and gently caressed them and he reveled in their firmness. He caressed them harder and harder and he finally drew the dental floss thong from her body. He leaned down and planted several kisses on her ass and his tongue licked up and down the juicy crack. He leaned back and slapped her a couple times and he heard her let out a yelp and wiggled, urging him to do more. His hand snaked under her and petted her fat lipped cunt and his hand was coated in her cream. He gripped his cock and swiped it up and down between those two gorgeous mounds of flesh.

Claire clutched at the pillow and pushed back as she felt him enter her. She threw her head back and groaned out loud enough for Raj and Amy to hear. She was facing the door and wanted them to come in and watch her getting fucked.

Suddenly the door was pushed open and a stunned Raj and Amy watched as Howard drove his hard cock in and out of Claire's trim body. He was fucking her doggy and was driving in and out at a furious pace.

Amy gulped; her eyes focused on Howard's hand as they traveled all along Claire's body. She looked to see Claire's face as she squinted and her eyes rolled back as bolts of sexual pleasure coursed through her tiny body.

Claire licked her lips and let out a gasp as she saw her boyfriend and Amy staring down at her. She let out a chuckled, "I was wondering how long it would take for the two of you to come in here and join us, I was groaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear me."

Howard reached up and pulled the ponytail holder that was holding her platinum hair in place. It tumbled free and he combed his fingers through the silkiness.

Amy was glued to the spot and she let out a tiny sigh when she felt Raj's hands on her dress. She felt the zipper being lowered and he peeled it from her shoulders. It fell to the floor and she helped him removed her blouse and it too joined her dress. She leaned back as Raj's arms folded around her and she could feel his heat. She released a groan when she realized he had already removed his shirt and pants and her hands drifted back and ran up and down his near naked body.

Raj leaned in and swept her hair from her neck and he nipped at her earlobe, "Which one of us would you like to fuck you first?"

Amy closed her eyes and she shivered as she felt his hands on her body. His fingers released the catches on her bra. It fell to the floor and she let out a grunt when she felt his hands cup her large tits, his thumbs played with her large aeroules and stiffening nipples. She licked her lips and stared at how thick and wet Hoard's cock was, "Mmmm, I wouldn't mind sampling what Claire is getting first, we do have all night, seeing we ditched Penny and Leonard."

Amy climbed up onto the bed; she ran her hands along the tapered back of Claire until she came to her luscious ass. She leaned forward and her lips met Howard's and as she squeezed Claire's ass, she kissed Howard with such intensity, he slowed his thrust into the tiny blonde.

She was so turned on, kissing a man while he was fucking another woman. She knew her mother would have a heart attack if she could see her now. She looked back and saw Raj standing beside the bed. He had removed his jockey shorts and he was stuffing his cock deep down Claire's throat while he watched his best friend fuck his girlfriend.

Amy scrambled onto the bed after kicking off her shoes and slipping out of her panties. She mimicked Claire and knelt beside her. She planted several kisses on Claire's shoulder as she watched her gobble up Raj's, thick, dark shaft. She threw her hair over her shoulder and looked back at Howard, "How about giving me some of that? After seeing what Sheldon is doing to your wife back at his apartment, I think we owe them both a little payback."

He slipped his slime covered cock from Claire's juicy cunt and gripping his cock at the base, he swiped Claire's cream up and down Amy's thick, tight slit. He shoved forward and it slipped in easily. He couldn't believe how hot she was.

Amy arched her back and dropped her head, "Oh fuck yeah; give it to me Howard!" She loved how his enhanced cock spread her wide and felt the large head scraping against the spot she needed stroking. She rotated her hips over and over again, it brushed her G-spot and she was on the verge of a sorely needed orgasm. She caressed Claire and saw her thick juicy cunt still dripping with her juices. She growled out to Howard, "So how was it, fucking your best friend's girlfriend. Did you enjoy her pussy?"

He nodded as he picked up the pace, "Fuck yeah; it was incredible, hot, wet and very tight!"

She chuckled and pushed back as she was about to cum, "How is it compared to mine, Howard?"

He slapped her large ass and watched her flesh turn red and shake, "Hard to compare Amy, but I'd have to say, they are both snug, hot and so fucking luscious to stick a cock into. I just wish I could have cum in her, after knowing how many times Raj has cum in Bernadette, I wanted to leave my mark in Claire."

She giggled, "You are one nasty man, Howard. So why don't you slip out of me. I wouldn't mind trying out Raj's cock. I've always enjoyed seeing that dark, fat cock sliding in and out of me. I'd love to watch you fill Claire, just like Sheldon must have done to Bernadette by now."

Just hearing that, he let out a growl, "I should fill you up and get even, but I would love another go-round with Claire."

Amy rested on one elbow as he reached out and grabbed hold the base of Raj's cock. She popped it from Claire's mouth and tugging on it, she guided it to her parched lips. She swiped it back and forth, wetting her lips with Claire's saliva. She licked up and down the length of his cock and smiled up at Raj, "What do you say Raj, wanna see Howard fuck your girlfriend and fill her with his creamy sperm?"

Raj drew in a heavy breath of air and nodded when he heard her say, "Because he is going too. He's gonna fill her cunt with his cum and I'm going to suck your balls dry while h does it." Raj's dark fingers clutched as Amy's long, tousled dark hair and drove his cock deep into her mouth. He felt it brush the back of her throat and he pulled back and it was dripping with her saliva. He let her breathe and then he shoved it back it, deeper and felt it slide into her throat.

Amy didn't know what came over her, but she couldn't stop talking dirty. She drew Raj's cock from her mouth and she leaned in closer to Claire and whispered, "He's going to cum in your hot pussy, Claire! Your boyfriend's best friend is going to fill your filthy cunt with his cum and then you're going to have the pleasure of watching me lick it out of you and feed it to you. We're going to swap it back and forth until we swallow all of it and later, maybe I'll let you do the same to me."

Claire groaned out in excitement as she heard what Amy said. She reached out and clutched at Raj's ass and pulled him back towards her. She wrapped her lips around his cock and took his entire length into her mouth and throat.

Amy knelt there watched Howard and Raj double-team Claire. She licked her lips in anticipation of lapping away at Claire's taut body. She stared back at Howard, "Are you ready? Are you all set to let loose and fill Claire with your hot, creamy cum? Come on Howie; do it. Slam that big, stiff cock deep in her, make her taste it, fuck her, make her cum and shoot your wad in her slimy cunt!"

Howard's eyes rolled back in his head as he tightened his grip on Claire's slender hips. He threw his head back and let out a growl, "I'm cumming, oh fuck, this is intense!"

Amy looked from Howard and then to Claire. She could see the look on Claire's face as she felt him filling her steamy cunt with his hot cum. She nearly collapsed as Howard's fingers left red marks on her tiny hips. Claire was cumming too as she felt Howard burst free and began sending rope after rope of his cum into her tiny body. Unable to kneel any long, she fell flat on the bed and Howard's cock was ripped from her juicy cunt. A stream of pearly-white cum trickled out from her abused, but well satisfied pussy.

As promised, Amy rolled the sedated blonde onto her back. She urged her weak, slender legs apart. She dropped her head and ravished the tiny blonde's pussy. The sounds of lapping and sucking filled the room as Amy cleaned the cream-pie Howard deposited in her. She was beyond herself as she reveled in the flavor of the juices mixed together in Claire's slimy cunt.

Raj watched in awe as Amy wiggled her large ass in the air as she continued to lap away at his girlfriend's cum filled cunt. He climbed up onto the bed and grabbing hold of his stiff cock, he positioned himself behind Amy. He slapped her playfully on the ass and leaned over her and just as his cock met her slimy, cuntlips, he growled out, "One good turn deserves another...Hold on Amy, you are about to get what Howard just gave Claire." He shoved forward and sank balls deep in her overheated pussy.

Claire watched and was close to another orgasm. She loved what Amy was doing to her cunt and watched as her boyfriend now filled Amy to the hilt, "Go on Raj; give it to her. She deserves a hot creamy load, just like Howard gave me. Make her cum and don't stop till she screams out that she's cumming. She wanted some of her own and I wanna lick her clean."

Raj was driving in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. With each downward thrust, he shoved Amy's face tighter to Claire's creamy cunt. He watched Amy's fingers tighten on Claire's taut legs and her tongue was panting, part from the fucking she was getting and some from the cream she was still getting from Claire's cunt.

Claire needed a break and she struggled out from under Amy and she knelt before her. She cradled Amy's face in the palms of her hands and everyone could see the goo covering Amy's face. She kissed Amy hard, drinking down all she could get from Amy's mouth.

Howard was already getting hard again and seeing the two women kiss, he growled out, "Fuck, that's so hot!" He stroked his cock as Claire dipped down and licked Amy's chin and neck as his cum ran down her chin. He watched as Claire dipped her head and captured one of Amy's huge nipples between her lips. She sucked hard and was crushed to the mattress as Raj slammed harder and faster into Amy.

Claire was trapped between the mattress and Amy and she turned her head and watched Raj's cock sawing in and out of Amy's slimy pussy, "Go on Raj, fuck her, fuck her harder, make her cum and fill her up. Time for me to get a belly full of cum, I wanna lick her clean, just like she did me!"

Just hearing that sent Raj over the top; he lost it and erupted inside of Amy's juicy cunt. He came so hard, he nearly blacked out. He couldn't remember the last time he came so hard, the three of them were the reason for it and at the end; he lost his balance and pulled out of her. His final spurt coated her cuntlips and inner thighs. He fell back, and lay there as he looked on at the incredible, erotic mess he made all over Amy's pussy.

Claire was upon Amy in a flash and Amy's weak hands came up and clutched at her stringy blonde hair, covered in sweat and cum. She rolled Amy over, pushing her legs apart and dipping down, she gave Amy the same treatment she received earlier from her.

After she got her belly filled and made Amy cum again, they struggled off the bed and into the bathroom. They were in awe of the size of her shower and before long; they were all in there together, laughing and splashing one another. The laughing soon turned to moans as they paired off and fucked once again in the shower.

After drying off, they headed back to the bedroom where they gently massaged and clung to one another and before long, the four of them, drifted off to sleep.

Back in the backroom of the winery, Zack and Leonard cornered Penny behind the large casks of wine, before Penny could react; Zack's body was pressed against Penny's, "So do I get to give the new bride a kiss?" Before Penny could react, Zack had her in his arms and he was nuzzling her neck and her head began pounding wildly. She looked over Zack's shoulder and saw a smiling Leonard. He was nodding and saw he liked what was happening."

She pushed Zack away with weak resistance, "Leonard, we can't, what about our agreement? We can't not in here, what if someone comes in?"

Leonard chuckled, "Zack already talked to the manager, the room is ours for the next hour. Even if someone comes in, we're out of the way. Relax Penny; this IS going to happen, so enjoy, US!"

She was in turmoil, but she couldn't resist as Zack was pushed back against one of the brick walls and her urge to run away quickly vanished. Zack managed to pull his shirt off over his head and Penny was now staring at his well-muscled chest and arms. She closed her eyes and he hovered over her and kissed her once again and her final thought of escaping vanished.

She reached up and ran her fingers through his thick dark hair and she clawed at his head as any thought of resisting slipped away. She kissed him back and let out a gasp as she felt his tongue part her lips and entered her mouth. She shivered when all of a sudden she felt two sets of hands undressing her.

Leonard came around behind her and grabbed hold of her silky, nearly see-through flowered blouse. He drew it up and over her head. Zack, who was still standing before her, quickly unhooked her tight slacks, lowered the zipper and sinking to his knees, drew them down her long, shapely legs and tugged them off her feet, taking her shoes with them.

Penny stood there in her matching black lace bra and panties. She planted her hands on Zack's shoulders and pulled him towards her. She let out a gasp when she felt his hot breath on her already moistening pussy.

Zack struggled to his feet and grabbing her by her arms, pinned her again against the wall. She dipped his head and attacked her bare neck and shoulder. His hands immediately began unbuckling his pants. His pants fell about his ankles and he felt Penny's teeth dig into his shoulder as he lowered her panties.

Penny let out a gasp when she suddenly felt his hot skin press against hers. She threw her head back when she felt his rock-hard cock press against her thick, glistening cuntlips. She felt them part easily as she clutched at his rock-solid ass cheeks and pulled him to her aching body.

Zack again attacked her neck and moving to her ear, nipped at her lobe and groaned out, "Mmmm, just as I remembered Penny, extremely wet and tight as a glove."

Penny clutched at his thick arms as she felt him slide deeper into her juicy cunt. Her head came off of Zack's shoulder and she was now staring directly into her husband's eyes. She grunted like a stuffed pig as Zack picked up the pace. She knew she was enjoying it too much and tried not to show it, especially with Leonard looking on, but she had no choice. She wrapped her arms and legs around Zack's body as her lush ass was resting on one of the oak barrels. She clung to him when he lifted her off the barrel and she was fully impaled on his stiff, thick cock. She rolled her head around as she felt Zack drive deeper into her. She stared at Leonard and gave him a weak smile.

Leonard stepped closer to her and ran his fingers through her now disheveled hair, "How does it feel? I know you like it; don't hold back on my account."

Zack bounced her up and down on his invading cock and with her arms wrapped around his neck all she could do was nod and gasp louder.

Leonard stepped closer and leaning in, swept her hair from her forehead and kissed her lovingly.

Penny knew then and there she married the right man. To allow her this and smile while she was getting reamed by an ex-boyfriend, she knew she was lucky.

Zack's hands slipped from her sweaty waist and clutched at her tight ass. He needed better leverage and he easily lifted and lowered her body to his straining cock. His fingers parted her lush ass cheeks and his fingertip tickled her butthole. This made Penny jerk and stuff even more of his cock in her weeping pussy. His movements became more urgent as he lifted and lowered her harder and faster.

Penny's body was covered in sweat as she slammed her body down, meeting his downward movements with ones just as hard as his. She rolled her head back and growled out as she looked at Leonard, "Oh My God Leonard, he's going in deep, I'm going to cum soon. I haven't been fucked this hard since my bachelorette party." As soon as she said this, she wanted to take it back. She saw the disappointed look on Leonard's face and felt her orgasm slip away.