Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked away, "Sheldon tells me your husband's coming."

"My ex-husband."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be."

Mary nodded, "All right."

Penny looked at them in the living room, "Ooh! Chilly!"

Amy chuckled, "I think I can see my breath."

Mary turned towards the kitchen, "We can hear you."

Both Amy and Penny blurted out, "Sorry! Sorry!"

Over at Howard's house he was going on and on about the government listening in and trying to take their invention. Bernadette wasn't so sure, but couldn't calm him down.

Leonard came into this apartment with his father (Judd Hirsh) He stopped at the elevator and saw it out of order. Leonard turned to him, "Oh, we have to use the stairs."

"When are they gonna fix the elevator?"

"I don't...Any day now."

"Well the stairs are fine. Anyways, your mother is up there. Maybe I'll have a heart attack and not have to see her."

Leonard chuckled, "Hey, I know things are a little rough with you and Mom, but I'm really glad you're here."

He stopped on the first landing, "Me, too!"

Penny, Mary, Sheldon, Amy and Beverly were all sitting in the living room in silence. Penny was chewing on a celery stick. Suddenly Sheldon blurted out, "Oh isn't this nice!"

They all gave him a dirty look and suddenly the door opened and in walked Leonard and his father, "Hey, we're here."

Penny jumped up and rushed over to him, "Alfred, thank you for coming!"

He hugged her, "Oh, well, happy to be here, thanks!" He pulled back, "And congratulations."

She hugged him again, "Thank you!"

Leonard turned, "Dad, you remember Sheldon."

Sheldon nodded, "Dr. Hofstadter."

He nodded back, "Dr. Cooper."

Leonard pointed toward Mary, "This is Sheldon's mother, Mary."

He nodded, "How do you do?"

She grinned at him, "Nice to meet you."

Leonard continued, "This is his girlfriend, Amy."

Alfred nodded, "A pleasure."

Amy waved to him, "Hi."

Leonard pointed to Beverly, "And of course, Mom."

"Hello, my hateful shrew."

Beverly scoffed, "Hello to you, you wrinkled old bastard."

Sheldon leaned over towards Amy, "All right, now I'm starting to sense a little tension."

Leonard tried to smooth thing over, "All right, you two, don't start. Penny and I are throwing this second wedding for your benefit. Can you please not ruin it?"

Alfred spoke up, "Of course, I'm sorry."

Beverly looked up at him, "Oh look at that, you can apologize."

Leonard called out, "MOM!"

"I'm sorry."

Mary spoke up, "You know, the bible says forgiveness--"

Now Sheldon called out, "MOM!"

She looked to him, "I'm sorry."

Penny chimed in, "Who's hungry? We have a reservation at the best restaurant in town."

They headed out to the restaurant and Leonard drove one car. He had Penny and his mother with him. Beverly was in the back seat and she spoke up, "Penny, I hope the example of my failed marriage to Leonard's father doesn't discourage you from the commitment you've made to one another"

She looked back at her, "No, of course not."

"Although, Alfred and I had a lot more going for us than you two."

Leonard replied in a sarcastic tone, "Mom, please save something for the toast."

In the other car, Amy was driving and in with her were Sheldon, Mary Cooper and Alfred Hofstadter. Mary looked to Alfred, "So, what is it you do for a living?"

"Oh, I'm an anthropologist. I study ancient peoples and cultures."

"My goodness, so all the way back to the Flood."

Alfred started chuckled and Sheldon retorted, "Don't laugh, she wasn't joking."

Alfred continued, "Well, on that note, there are many cultures that have an apocalyptic flood as part of their mythology."

Mary waves her hand, "I don't have a mythology, I have the unerring word of God. But I have to say, that's very interesting."

He nodded, "Oh! I didn't mean to disparage your faith. Actually, I admire it."

Mary snuggled closer to him, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yes, I'm an agnostic, myself, but I have prayed many times to God to turn my ex-wife into a pillar of salt."

She smiled back at him, "Well, he came close. He turned her into a giant block of ice." They both laughed out loud.

In another car on the way to the restaurant were Howard, Bernadette and Raj. They were still talking about the government stealing the invention and using it for the military. Howard checked his rearview mirror and thought someone was following them, unbeknownst to them, it was Leonard; they panicked. They made several turns and Leonard continued to follow them. In an all-out panic, Howard sped up and went the opposite was down a way-way street. They were pulled over by the police and Howard had to prove her wasn't drunk.

Leonard lost Howard and returned the correct path to the restaurant. They were late getting there and Amy's group was already seated. Alfred was buttering some bread, hungry waiting, he looked to Mary, "So, after your husband passed, you never remarried?"

"No, I just focused on work and the church."

"Ah, and what do you do?"

She chuckled, "I work at the church."

He placed his hand over hers, "Well, they are lucky to have you."

She chuckled, "Well thank you." They both picked up their wine glasses and toasted.

Alfred smiled back at him, "You're welcome."

Amy saw how the two of them were flirting and she turned to Sheldon, "Do you realize what's happening here?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I do, they're filling up on bread and ruining their meal."

Amy stared straight ahead, dumbfounded by his lack of relationship skills. Just then Leonard, Penny and Beverly arrived.

Amy saw them. "What took you guys so long?"

Leonard scratched his head, "We were following Howard, but for some reason he turned off his headlights and went up a one-way street, the wrong way."

Leonard seated Penny and she looked across the table, "So, what did we miss?"

Alfred spoke up, "Oh, just Mary and I getting to know each other a little."

Mary smiled up at Leonard, "Leonard, your father's just charming."

Beverly chimed in, "He's also broke, did he mention that?"

Leonard guided her to the opposite end of the table, "Okay, Mom, you sit over there."

Alfred was charming Mary, "Now, one of the more exciting things we found recently is that Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens frequently mated with each other."

Mary replied, "Well, that certainly explains my marriage to Sheldon's father."

He took a sip of his wine and nearly spit it out when he started laughing.

Sheldon turned to Amy, "That's funny because my father was not a very clever man."

Amy scoffed, "I'd be lost without you."

Leonard picked up his fork and clinked on the glass, "I would like to propose a toast to my wife and bride-to-be." He stood and picked up his wine glass, "Penny, I've always known I loved you. But this last year has shown me that I also love being married to you. Thank you for saying yes."

She shrugged, blushed and smiled up at him, "Thanks for asking until I did." They kissed and everyone drank and bellowed out, "Cheers!"

Alfred stood, "I would also like to make a toast. Leonard, I am so happy that you found a woman who loves and cares for you."

Beverly blurted out, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Alfred shrugged, "Why don't you take a pill?"

She scoffed, "Like you did before sex?"

He retorted, "What I really needed was a blindfold."

Mary stepped in, "Alright, everyone, calm down. Let's all remember what it says in the Bible, "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty."

Beverly rolled her eyes, "Oh, dear woman, can you please read another book?"

Mary stared back at her, "When God writes one, I will!"

It was a little tense around the table and Penny cleared her throat and in a tiny voice she spoke up, "If we wanna order the soufflé, we might wanna get on that."

Alfred was too upset to eat, "Leonard, if you don't mind, I think I'm a little tired. I'm gonna call it a night."

He looked to his father, "Sure, Dad!"

Mary spoke up, "I'm a little tuckered out myself." She got up, "I will see you all in the morning.'

Alfred turned to Mary, "Would you like to share a cab"

"That would be fine."

He walked alongside her, "Where are you staying?"

"I'm at the Westin."

He perked up, "Well, so am I. Could I interest you in a nightcap?"

She chuckled, "I think that you could."

Leonard heard all that and looked back to Sheldon, "What is happening there?"

Sheldon looked up at Leonard, "I think it's pretty obvious. They don't want dessert 'cause they filled up on bread."

They returned to the apartment and both Leonard and Sheldon were on their phones, both trying to contact their parent at the Westin. Sheldon looked to Leonard, "She's still not answering."

Leonard checked his cellphone, "My father's not texting me back."

Penny was curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea. In a sassy voice she nearly sang out, "Cause, they both turned their phones off. "

Sheldon looked from Penny and then to Leonard, "I don't like this at all."

Leonard shook his head, "I don't like it, either"

Penny scoffed, "Really?" She cracked up and laughed out loud, "Because I LOVE IT!"

Back at the Westin, Mary made herself comfortable in Alfred's suite. He ordered up a bottle of cabernet and when it arrived, he had it uncorked and poured them both a glassful. They settled down on the sofa and they both toasted to Leonard and Penny. Mary looked over her glass at the large bed, it was already turned down and she began to squirm on the sofa. She had already removed her shoes and when she crossed her legs, she inadvertently brushed his leg.

Alfred also was without shoes and had slipped out of his jacket. He looked down at her slender leg and leaning forward, placed his wine glass on the coffee table. He reached out and took Mary's too and did the same. He slid closer to her, "I'm sensing a little tension her Mary. I think we could break it if we tried a little kiss."

Without waiting, Mary leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. She watched as his eyes closed and she enjoyed kissing him, she liked his mustache and beard it tickled her lips and increased her need for a deeper kiss.

They sat back and talked freer now and with the ice broken, they drank their wine and even had a second one and soon the bottle was empty. They enjoyed each other's company, laughing and joking about Beverly and Sheldon's strange relationship.

Before long, they were close to one another again and Alfred had lost his bow tie, and vest. His hand was resting on Mary's bare knee and they leaned-in and started kissing like two teenagers in the backseat of a car.

Mary pulled back lightly and saw the large lump in Alfred's pants, she giggled, "I can see Beverly was mistaken, from what I can see, you have no need for a little blue pill.'

He chuckled, "If you were emasculated like I was by her, you most definitely would be in need of one."

She giggled, "Well, we can't have you sitting there, it looks mighty uncomfortable. Why don't you stand up and let me see if I can make you slightly more comfortable."

Alfred chuckled, "By all means Mary, if you insist." He stood up and stood before her. He watched as her nimble fingers unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and drew down his zipper. She tugged at his pants and they crumpled down about his ankles, "My oh my, looks like he's still trapped in there." She grabbed hold of the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down. She giggled and jumped back when his stiff, fat cock popped free and felt a tiny string of pre-cum along her wrist.

"Oh my Lord, Mary, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was leaking like that. Just goes to show how excited a beautiful woman such as yourself had gotten me excited."

Mary didn't reply, she just scooted closer to the edge of the sofa and stuck her tongue out and began licking the head of his engorged cock while she wrapped her slender fingers around his thick shaft and began stroking it. Slowly she began taking more of his shaft into her mouth, twisting her head and hands on each downward stroke, massaging each and every inch of his fat cock as she did. Her mouth left a warmth he never knew with Beverly. She looked up at him and saw him close his eyes and tilted his head back and heard him let out a grunt, "Oh Mary, you have no idea how wonderful that feels." It spurred her on and she sucked even harder.

Alfred was getting a little weak in the knees and he pulled away and divested himself of his pants, shorts and socks. He reached out and grabbing her by the hand, he drew her to her feet and guided her across the room to the turned-down bed. He urged her down and had her flat on her back. He stood back and removed his shirt and t-shirt as he stared down at her. He slowly climbed up onto the bed; he was completely naked, while Mary was still fully clothed. He took her in his arms and they embarrassed. He pulled back and urged her back onto the bed. He hovered over her and with shaking fingers; he began at her neck and began unbuttoning her silky dress. It took him a few minutes, as the dress had several buttons from the neckline to the hem and once he had them all undone, he sat back and stared at her trim body. A smile crossed his lips, "Very nice, Mary. You are one very desirable woman, if I may say so myself."

Mary rose up and wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him with a lot more passion. She let out a gasp when she felt her bra slacken and watched as he slipped the dress from her shoulders and drew her bra from her shoulders and down her arms. She tightened her grip on his neck and pressed her petite body to his. She reveled in the feeling of bare skin against her extremely stiff nipples.

Alfred planted on hand on the bed and had his other arm wrapped around her slender body. He rolled over and had her straddle his naked form. He pulled her damp panties free and slid them down to her knees where Mary helped removing them from her shaking legs.

They were both completely naked now. They took their time, constantly kissing one another while they both explored each other's bodies with their hands

Mary was more than ready to be filled by his thick cock. She reached down and enveloping his cock in her fist; she swiped it up and down her juicy, tight slit. She lodged it at her entrance and wiggling about, she managed to slip the head in. She sank down and let out a burst of hot air from her lungs as she slid down his shaft, taking his entire length into her slender body.

Mary lifted herself off of him and slowly slid back down. She worked her body up and down until she was used to his thickness and she began riding him quicker. Her tiny breasts began to bounce up and down, her silky auburn hair danced around her head as she threw it about. She was going to town and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed throughout the room.

Alfred loved how she controlled the pace and left his hands to roam. He reached up and began twisting and pulling on her nipples. This caused her to moan and pick up the pace even more. He noticed her breath was coming in gasps as she rotated her hips and ground her clit against the root of his cock.

Mary clutched at his hands as she pressed them even harder to her aching breasts. Her body began to stiffen and slow as she was now on the verge of an orgasm. She trembled and quivered as an orgasm wracked her body and she was out of breath. She collapsed against him. She felt his cock pulsate in her as she milked his cock with her tight cunt muscles.

Alfred wanted more and before she could react, he grabbed hold of her hips and rolled her over and before she knew it, Alfred was above her. His cock was still stiff and buried deep in her spasming pussy. He reached up and swept her silky hair from her face and created a dark auburn halo around her face. He didn't know what came over him, but he suddenly got his second wind. He rose up and drove his cock in and out of her several times, very, very quickly. He rose up on his knees and grabbing hold of her legs, he pushed them. He slipped out of her and holding onto her knees, he pushed them apart and back. He stared at her thick, juicy womanhood, all wet and pink. He released a loud growl and dove in and began lapping away at her juicy pussy. His mustache and beard were soon saturated with her juices.

Mary let out gasp after gasp as she shivered from the intense licking and sucking he was inflicting on her. She knew Beverly had to be a cold fish, she never had such an avid lover and she clutched at his greying hair and pressed his face harder to her aching clit.

Alfred seemed to be everywhere at once, licking and sucking her clit, darting in and out of her slimy hole. He licked up and down her entire length and even tickled her butthole, sending chills throughout her weak, but excited body. He returned to her clit and focused on that and she let out a guttural groan as she climaxed again. Her thighs clutched at his head, locking him in place as he kept on his assault on her.

After several moments, her legs gave out and she allowed them to fall flat on the bed, she was spent, but still wanted him to cum too.

Alfred was like a man possessed and drawing up, he rolled her onto her belly this time and grabbing her trim body, he drew her up into her knees.

Mary suddenly found herself on all fours. She held her breath as she felt him behind her and suddenly she felt him enter her from behind. She threw her head back as she found him totally in her once again. She pushed back as she took his entire length into her well-fucked pussy.

Alfred immediately began fucking her, hard and fast. He heard her moans and when she pushed back, he thrust even harder into her. He kept up the pace as long as he could until he couldn't take it any longer. He exploded in her, one blast after another; he shot his hot load into her until he was completely spent. He pulled himself out of her and lay down on the bed. Mary rolled over and curled up beside him. She caressed his still shaking body, "Oh my Lord, Alfred; that was incredible. How could Beverly ever cast you aside?"

He chuckled, "Well Mary, I have to take the blame, she caught me with another woman."

She giggled, "Oh my, hope she doesn't come her to see if you are okay. She just may see you with another woman.'

He planted several warm kisses on her shoulders, "in my defense, she drove me away, unwilling to have sex or any human contact."

She laughed out loud, "Well I can see why, you have to be human to have those feelings."

Before long, they drifted off to sleep, in each other's arms and their phones going off over and over again. Luckily for them, they were turned off, unlike the two of them.

Coming up, season 10 and more antics of the nerd squad and their ladies.