Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Zack heard her and felt her slump slightly. He picked up the pace fucking her juicy cunt even faster. He felt her stiffen and begin to tremble. He knew he had her back where she was earlier and knew he was about to have her cum. He couldn't hold off, in trying to make her cum, he went over the edge and lost it. He clung to her tight ass and shoving a finger deep in her butt hole, he started pumping his hot cum deep into her receptive pussy.

Penny arched her back, milking Zack for all she could and she exploded. She looked away from Leonard, not wanting to see his reaction. She still felt terrible for saying what she did, but it was in the heat of passion and it slipped out. She tightened her grip on Zack's neck and she was amazed, even throughout his orgasm, he never slowed up and his cum was so thick and he came so much, his cum began foaming up. It seeped out from their tight union and ran down her butt and his hairy, shaking legs. She continued with tiny tremors that sparked the continuation of her orgasm.

Unable to hold her any longer, his knees began to buckle and he planted her ass on top of the barrel. He took a step back and a gush of his cum flowed out of her pussy.

Penny shivered when she felt Zack slip from her and the emptiness was a shock to her system. Her knees were weak and she was hardly able to sit still. Suddenly she felt two hands grip her waist and spun her around. Penny shook her head at the vicious jerking of her body. She was pulled off the barrel and Leonard planted his hands on her shoulders and roughly pushed her head down towards the barrel.

Leonard gripped his sizeable, stiff, fat cock and he immediately found his mark. He thrust forward and drove his cock deep into her cum filled cunt. A gush of Zack's sperm shot out around the invading cock and he knew he wasn't going to last long. Feeling the scalding cream coating his cock, it was driving him to heights of eroticism he never experienced before. He threw his head back and grunted out. He loved how hot and sloppy her cunt was and he wanted to add to it.

She threw her head back and screamed out, "Fuck me Leonard, I need my loving husband to make me cum. I want and need you to top me off with your cum. The cum of the man I married and who I couldn't love more than right here, right now!"

Leonard felt his chest expand, he loved this woman and he peeled his shirt off and felt a second wind take over. He gripped her lush hips and began thrusting into her like a machine. With each thrust, he made the huge barrel move and he followed.

Penny rose up off the barrel and suddenly her bra came off and landed on the floor. Zack was standing before her; he started playing with her swaying tits as her husband pumped in and out of her at a furious pace. She was beyond excited and she felt a rumbling down deep in her pussy. She managed to turn and wrapping her arms around his neck, their mouths fused together and she groaned out as their tongue met and fenced back and forth. She gasped into his mouth as she felt his tongue exploring her mouth.

Penny tore her mouth from his and arching her back, she exploded and started cumming. She threw her head back and Zack cradled her face in his hands. She was shocked at his gentle caress, something new for him. She pressed her cheek against his hand and looked up at him.

Zack ran his thumb across her swollen lips and smiled down at her, "Now Penny, cum for your husband, cum all around your husbands cock. He's gonna cum in your pussy and mix with my cum. We both filled you to the brim." He wasn't gentle any longer as he shoved both thumbs and a few fingers into her gaping mouth.

Penny screamed around his invading fingers and sucked hard and as she continued to cum, she bit down on them. She could no longer stand and she slumped against the barrel as her head was thrown back, Zack's fingers were still in her mouth and her head was pushed back.

Leonard watched as her entire body trembled and quivered and as she tightened her cunt muscles around his cock, he lost it and began spilling his creamy cum deep in her womb. She was filled to overflowing and she never felt more loved than she did right now. He wrapped his arms around her and drawing her upward, he spun her around in his arms and with Zack's assistance, lifted her naked, sweaty body to the top of the barrel.

She clung to him and rained kisses all over his face, neck and upper body. She turned to look at Zack, but he was already heading for the door. He stopped and tucked his shirt into his pants, "Take care of one another, I usually am not very smart, but I know one thing...you two are meant to be together. Thank you Leonard for sharing her with me, I won't forget this." He turned and left.

Penny was a mess. Her hair was a sweaty mess. Her make-up was running down her cheeks and her entire body was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Leonard lifted her chin and kissed her lightly on the lips, "I know we both look horrible, but I have to say, you never looked more appealing than you do right now."

She hugged him and knew he meant it. She slowly slipped from the barrel and her knees buckled. Cum was running down her thighs and she didn't care. She grabbed her panties and slipped them on, "I know that won't hold it all in., but I don't want to lose it all." She watched as Leonard dressed, never taking her eyes off the man she loved. She, just like Zack, wouldn't forget what he offered her tonight and would figure out some way to pay him back.

After dressing, they hurried out of the backroom, ran for the bathrooms to tidy up, and afterwards, they snuck out a side door to the parking lot where they hopped in their car and headed home.

Leonard drove with one hand, never letting his grip of Penny's hand leave his until they parked the car and headed up to their apartment.

While this was happening, Sheldon had Bernadette in his shower. He leaned down, he now realized just how short and tiny she was. They kissed, taking their time and they caressed one another.

Bernadette liked his lean body, just like Howard's, just larger in so many ways. Her face was buried in his chest and she licked at his nipples, rolling her tongue around and around each stiffening nipple.

Sheldon wanted greater contact and he pulled Bernadette to his lean body. He tipped her head back and planted a soft, wet kiss on her lips.

Bernadette let out a gasp into his mouth when she felt his once again stiff cock pressed hard against her belly and lower chest.

Sheldon grabbed hold of her leg, and pushed it up around his lanky body, in doing this, her pussy was even closer to the stiff shaft between his legs. The water was blasting down upon both of their bodies creating an erotic waterfall soaking them to the bone.

Bernadette pulled away from his lips, moaning as he began caressing her once again. She returned the favor as she began stroking his stiff cock, running her tiny hand from the tip to the root of his cock. She did it slowly, not rushing things as her tiny fingertips excited his straining member. She squeezed harder and releasing his cock, she cupped his swollen nuts and she let out a shriek.

Sheldon let out a grunt and spun her around and pinned her to one of the walls of the shower. He used his feet to part her legs. His hands drifted down her tiny body and he smiled when he heard her let out a loud guttural grunt. He buried his face in-between her luscious cheeks. His tongue darted out and poked at her slick lips. He used his hands to spread her wider and he fused his lips to her lower lips. His tongue darted in and out several times and Bernadette shook.

Bernie threw her head back and growled out, "Oh, oh, Ohhhhh yeah Sheldon, lick me, eat my juicy pussy." She clung to the slick wall as he nibbled and licked, slurping like a man possessed. He feasted on her cunt and was rewarded with a gush of her cream. He lapped it all up and continued to eat her tiny, but extremely juicy pussy. She was beyond excited as her orgasm continued, she reached back and clawed at his wet, dripping skull. She threw one leg up around his bobbing head, squeezing him harder and tighter. Her second orgasm raced through her lush body and she wished she could save this feeling and store it up to savor later.

Sheldon wasn't done; he sucked, and worked his fingers in her juicy hole at the same time. His thumb pressed hard against her aching clit and her second orgasm grew stronger as her entire body trembled and shook.

Bernie screamed repeatedly and her legs tightened around his head, as she came harder than ever before. She felt light-headed as she continued to jerk and squeeze at his head. She finally began to float down from her intense orgasm. She released her grip on his head and clung to him.

Sheldon slowly rose to his feet. He stepped back and took in the lush blonde before him. Her hair was a dripping mess, but her lily white body had a pink blush from head to toe. He leaned into her and kissed her lips tenderly. He pulled back and he let out a gasp as Bernadette took over.

She began raining kisses along his flat chest, across his belly and soon she was on her knees before him. Bernie fisted his cock and stroked him to hardness again. She leaned forward and opening her mouth, she enveloped his huge shaft. She took in too much at one time and had to pull back as she coughed. She regained her composure; she took him back into her oral cavity. She rocked back and forth, back and forth, taking more and more into her mouth. She opened wide and was able to take his shaft into her throat.

Sheldon threw his head back and his fingers gripped her wet, blonde locks. He swept her pretty locks from her cheeks and watched as she swallowed more and more of his shaft. His breathing increased and he took over. He shoved inward and withdrew. He did this several times and he let out a loud groan as he went over the edge.

Bernie clutched at his cock and pulling it from her mouth, she stroked it and aimed it at her face. She let out a squeal of delight as he started painting her pretty little face with his heavy load. A tremendous amount of his slimy cream flew into her open mouth. She pointed it at her cheeks and it covered her from chin, to forehead and her tongue flicked out as she tried to capture as much as she could.

Sheldon looked down and felt his cock jerk at the erotic sight. He felt his cock burst again and another volley hit her face. Sheldon had an urge and suddenly he pulled her to her feet and licked her face, gathering up his own sperm and getting a mouthful, he kissed her hard, feeding her his creamy load. He was ravishing her tiny body and to his surprise, his cock never lost any of its stiffness.

Bernie clung to him and once she recovered from the intensity of his kiss, she realized he was still hard. She quickly rinsed off and turning off the water, threw back the curtain and grabbed hold of two towels.

They both dried off as fast as they could and Sheldon took hold of Bernadette's wrist and pulled her behind him to his bedroom. They climbed up onto the bed and Bernadette wrapped her limbs around his body. She trapped his stiff cock between her lush thighs and squeezed and released him several times. She milked his cock and she loved how it pulsated between her milky legs.

Sheldon was more than ready to go again and he rolled her over and trapped her tiny body beneath his. She giggled, but it slowly dissipated as she saw the raw look in his eyes. Her mouth gaped open as she felt his enter her slowly. Her legs came up to wrap around his lanky body, but they fell away when he began moving.

Sheldon rocked from side to side, back and forth. His huge cock brushed areas of her womb that Howard could never touch. Her excitement level went off the charts as he repeatedly poked and stroked her G-spot. She rolled her damp locks from side to side as she started thrashing beneath him. She was trapped between the tender and intense Sheldon and she was teetering on the brink of yet another orgasm. She screamed out, "Yes, yes, yes, Sheldon fuck me, fuck me harder, pound the living shit out of me, God damn you, make me cum like I've never had before!"

Penny and Leonard were just coming back from the winery when they heard Bernadette screaming out to Sheldon to fuck her harder. They tip-toed past his bedroom and gingerly closed and locked their door. They stripped out of their clothes, Penny wanted to go clean up, but didn't want to get caught.

Leonard noticed the two huge loads slowly seeping out of her pussy. He guided her back to the bed and entered her with ease.

The two couples fucked in unison, Sheldon and Bernadette unaware of their return and Penny and Leonard made sure to fuck as quietly as possible, but just hearing Bernadette scream out orders to Sheldon, heightened their passion and before long, Penny was cumming and she gladly accepted another load in her well-fucked pussy.

They spooned each other as they listened to Sheldon continue to fuck Bernadette. He drove his huge, stiff cock in her like a jackhammer, driving her into the yielding mattress. The sounds of damp skin slapping against damp skin echoed through the tiny bedroom.

Bernadette was beyond excited and as she came, she dug her nails into Sheldon's milky white shoulders. She tried wrapping her tiny legs around his thrusting body, but she was way too weak to do so.

Sheldon was at wits end. He was drenched in sweat as he bore down on the tiny pregnant blonde. He started cumming, sending rope after rope of his potent cum into her overworked and over-joyed pussy. He thought he came hard in the shower, but her vulgar screams and insistent urging, he released a load so strong, it made him dizzy. He collapsed against her tiny, lush body, but didn't put his full weight on her, he knew she was with child and didn't want to injure it. Little did he know his deep hard thrusts had more effect on the baby then his body weight.

Bernadette lovingly caressed him as she felt the last of his load fill her to the brink of bursting. She gently rolled him off of her and he curled up beside her and drawing her well-fucked body to his, they both drifted off to sleep.

Back in Claire's bedroom Amy woke up and it was dark in the room, but the bed was rocking and she knew someone was having sex again. Her eyes got used to the dark and turning her head, she saw Claire getting double teamed by Raj and Howard. Claire was on her knees and Raj and driving his cock into her from behind. Claire's head was bobbing up and down as she swallowed Howard's cock. She reached down and began playing with her moist pussy, she felt the sticky cum from her previous encounters and she focused her eyes on Claire as she struggled to swallow all the cum Howard was shooting out.

Soon afterwards, Raj blasted Claire's juicy cunt, filling her once again. They drifted off to sleep and just as dawn was breaking, Amy woke to the feeling of a stiff rod prodding her from behind. She willingly lifted her upper leg and felt a stiff cock sliding into her pussy. A pair of hands swept around her and began plucking away at her swollen nipples she opened her eyes and saw the hands were dark and knew Raj was the one fucking her. She closed her eyes and pushed back as Raj drove deeper and deeper into her. He tugged at her nipples and she felt something brush her lips she opened her eyes and saw Howard's stiff cock before her. She opened her mouth, allowing Howard to slide his cock into her. She sucked hard, drawing most of his cock into her mouth and then she felt another movement on the bed and her legs were being forced apart.

Claire was lying flat on her belly and she began attacking Amy's clit and cuntlips. She licked at Raj's cum coated cock as it slid in and out of Amy's cum filled pussy.

Amy was at wits end. She never expected this, but was relishing it. Three people were all working her body and she knew, Penny would never believe this. She concentrated on Howard and before long; he was shooting his cum into her mouth. She coughed and he slipped out, painting her face with the rest of his load.

Claire slipped up her worn-out body and kissed Amy and licked the remainder of Howard's load and kissing her, they swapped his cum until it was all gone.

Just as Claire finished licking and kissing Amy, Raj lost it and dumped his load into Amy he buried his cock as deep as he could and gripping her womanly hips, he clung to her until he was spent. He fell back and after a few minutes, he crawled off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Claire pushed Amy onto her back and immediately began licking at her pussy. She lapped at the cum that Raj deposited there and Amy was on the verge of her second orgasm of the early morning. She fisted Claire's tousled blonde head and nearly broke her neck. She tightened her legs so hard on Claire's neck as she came again.

Amy pulled at Claire's arms and drawing her up, they embraced and kissed like long lost lovers.

Afterwards, they all showered and dressed. Claire made a coffee run and returned with bagels, lox and cream cheese. After a meal that they ravished, Howard drove Raj home and dropping off Amy at Sheldon's, the wild weekend continued as Amy caught Sheldon and Bernadette in bed.

Howard couldn't say much, especially after all the sex he had with Amy and Claire. Amy calmed down when Howard pointed out she was just as guilty having not only Raj and him, but Claire too.

Penny came out of her bedroom and rushed into the shower. She needed a very, very long shower and afterwards was in awe of Amy and how she had turned into a slut, she was so proud of her.

After the group had a wild Friday night and Saturday morning, Penny and Sheldon spent Sunday morning quizzing each other. They both used flash cards, Sheldon flashing scientific symbols such as Helium and Pi. Penny used visual flash cards such as slutty Taylor Swift and Khloe Kardashian.

Leonard came strolling out of the bedroom in his robe, still tired from his ordeal with Zack and Penny, "What are you doing?

Sheldon explained and Leonard liked the challenge, "Let me try."

Penny flashed him a photo and Sheldon did the same with a symbol. Leonard looked at them, Atom of hydrogen, Adam of Maroon Five, mic drop!" He turned and headed to the kitchen for Sunday breakfast.

Sheldon looked to Penny, "I don't understand; who is Mike Drop?"

Penny just sat there and smiled back at him.

From the kitchen, Leonard poured a cup of coffee, "Hey, Penny, do you wanna go to the airport with me later to pick up my mother?"

She took a sip of her coffee, "Sure."

He chuckled, "Thanks, hey since you're already gonna be at the airport, do I need to go?"

"You really want me to pick up your mother all by myself?"

He shrugged, "I just feel like it would be a good chance for you to bond."

She rolled her eyes, "Or a way for you to avoid her?"

"I don't know what he's putting on those cards, but you are smarter than ever." He came into the room and chuckled.

"Fine, if you really want me to, I will pick your mom up."

He was stunned, "Seriously?"

"Yeah, you know what, she's my mother-in-law, and I'd like for us to have a good relationship."

He grinned at her, "That is very mature of you, so I'm gonna go ahead and say, sukkah!"

Penny went to pick up Beverly and the guys went to the comic book store. While there they decided to go see an advanced screening of "Avengers". They needed to get there early, but Sheldon couldn't go, he had to go shopping with Amy. He paid Stuart to stand in line for him, but had a better idea, he's have Stuart go shopping with Amy. This didn't sit well with Amy and he ended up going and had Stuart hold a spot for him in line.

While there, another guy in front of them cut-in line; his friends were holding him a spot. Sheldon went off on him, and ended up losing the battle as they all got in.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers