Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 21-24

Story Info
Bernie in Threesome. Amy & George & Wedding Party Orgy.
17.3k words
4.52
11.5k
8
1

Part 106 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The entire group was on the roof of Leonard and Penny's apartment. They are there to check out the planet Mercury. While Penny is looking through the telescope she spotted a fuzzy movement and after taking a picture and examining it, Raj verified it, it's an undiscovered comet. He filled out the paperwork and puts his name down as the discoverer. Penny was furious seeing she was the one who spotted it and she wanted to be added to the paperwork as a co-founder of the comet.

While they are up there, Stuart found out that Neil Gaiman tweeted about his comic book store. Howard came over to him, "What did he say?"

Stuart read his tweet, "Next time you're in Pasadena, check out The Comic Center. Great vibe, old school, the owner really knows his stuff." He looked to Howard, "Isn't that amazing?"

Sheldon Scoffed, "Well, it isn't "Sandman", but I guess you can't expect everything he writes to be a masterpiece."

Leonard stepped over to him, "When was he in your store?"

Stuart threw up his hands, "I have no idea. I think I would remember that."

The next day, Stuart's comic book store was packed with customers looking for Neil Gaiman. Sheldon and Howard came in and Sheldon was upset, he didn't like that the store was crowded.

That same evening Raj came over to see Penny and had a knocked down, dragged out argument with her about the discovery of the comet and it ended with Penny throwing him out of the apartment.

While that was going on; Bernadette and Howard got all dressed up for a romantic date night. Bernadette was all decked out on a gorgeous multi-colored ruffled dress. Her long golden blonde hair cascaded down in waves to her heavy breasts. Even Howard was dressed in a jacket and dress pants.

Stuart was late and couldn't make it to babysit and at the last moment, Howard got ahold of Raj. He volunteered he needed to stay clear of Penny until she calmed down.

Raj arrived and they left for a romantic dinner and a little dancing. Raj was drowning his sorrows, he hated when Penny was mad at him and by the time Howard and Bernadette returned, he was already had too much to drink to drive home.

Bernadette sat down beside him and patted his knee, "You just curl-up on the couch here and go to sleep. I'll check on the babies." She turned to Howard, "You mister, I'll see you in the bedroom to finish off our romantic evening." She rushed up to check on the kids while Howard raced to the bathroom where he stripped down and freshened up. He was finally getting to try out his manhood after his vasectomy without her being pregnant.

Bernie slipped into the bedroom she smiled when she noticed the bed was already turned down. She heard someone clear his throat and spinning around she saw Raj standing there, naked as the day he was born, "I thought the two of you may want a little company? If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll slip back into my clothes and cry myself to sleep downstairs."

She giggled, "Oh don't you worry Raj, after being with child for the past nine months I'm horny enough to take on both of you and more." She spun around and gathering up her long wavy blonde locks she looked over her shoulder, "Would you mind unzipping my dress?"

Raj stood close to her and inhaled her intoxicating scent and he slowly drew the zipper down her back. He smiled when he saw her bare back, knowing she was without a bra and his mouth began to water. He watched her as she turned before him and watched as she knew he was staring at her large, firm tits.

She bit her lower lip and whispered out to him, "Go ahead Raj, just touch them, I know you're itching to do so."

He reached out with one hand first and touched her right breast. Then he had both hands out and was fondling them both. He squeezed harder when he heard her release a tiny groan. He loved how her thick nipples perked up as he teased them.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Howard stopped dead in his tracks. He loved watching Bernie with another guy, but tonight, he wanted to join in and not just watch. He stared at his wife's gorgeous ass encased in a tiny pair of lacy, black panties.

Bernie turned her head and stared at Howard over her shoulder, I was wondering how long you were gonna be in there, we started without you." She wiggled her ass tempting him and knew it was working.

Howard came up behind her and hooking his fingers in the tiny piece of material, he drew them downward until they hit the carpeted floor. In a matter of a couple minutes, she went from alluring, sexy MILF, to a woman naked before two men, waiting to be ravished and she couldn't wait. She looked back to Raj and guided him to the bed. She pushed him back and when he fell to the bed, she climbed up and pinned him under her lush, tiny body.

Bernie swayed over him and she giggled when she saw his dark hands reach up and encompass her large, firm tits. She let out a long hiss as he began roughing them up, twisting and tugging at her thick nipples. He couldn't get enough of them as he palmed them. He closed his eyes and let out a moan as her tiny lips parted and she enveloped his stiff, thick, dark shaft.

Bernadette started giving him a blowjob that would have been better than anything he had in his life. She pumped him and ran her tongue over his shaft and fondled his balls in a way she knew he'd love.

Howard was itching to join in and even though he loved watching her gobbled up Raj's cock, he needed a release. He came over to the bed and began caressing her tight, bubble butt. He grinned from ear to ear when he saw how she wiggled it around, urging him to continue. He loved caressing her, and moving to her pussy, he found out that she was extremely wet. He dipped two fingers in and when he pulled them out; his fingers moved to her asshole and teased her puckered hole.

Bernie tore her mouth from Raj's cock and groaned out as she felt Howard's finger slide deeper into her puckered hole. She scooted higher on Raj's prone body and in doing so, lost contact with Howard's fingers. She hovered over Raj's stiff shaft and she bit down on her lower lip as she lowered her steaming pussy onto his thick cock. She threw her head back and growled out, "Oh yeah, I needed this...bad!"

Raj stared up at her and reached out and once again began mauling her large swaying tits. He felt a shifting in the bed and turning to one side, he saw Howard climbing up beside them.

Bernie giggled, "Mmmm, I think I can handle both of these at the same time." She engulfed Howard's cock in her mouth. She rocked back and forth on Raj's cock and she sucked harder on Howard's cock as she heard them both moaning in harmony. She stroked Howard's cock with her tongue and reaching up, she began to massage his swollen nuts. She flexed her muscles and gripped Raj's cock and she smiled around Howard's cock as she heard Raj release an even louder groan. She felt him swollen cock pulse and explode in her steamy cunt.

Howard saw the reaction of his pretty bride and knew Raj just filled her with his slimy cum. He rolled her off of Raj and settled between her juicy thighs. He pushed forward and he let out a loud grunt. "Oh Bernie, I just love having my cock in you, especially after it's just been filled with another man's cum." He pumped in her hard and reaching down, he played with her stiff clit.

Bernie was close to cumming and after hearing what Howard said and the way he was getting her off, she wrapped her tiny legs around his skinny body and met his thrusts with ones of her own.

Raj leaned in and planted his lips over one of her stiff nipples and sucking hard; he felt her trembling and knew she was on the edge. He nippled at her tit and played with the other one and he smiled around her nipple when he heard her let out a grunt.

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm there, you two are amazing! Keep fucking me Howie, I'm so fucking close!" Her legs fell from his waist and planting her feet firmly on the mattress, she arched up, meeting his thrust and as she lost it and began to climax, she felt Howard filling her womb with his cum, knowing there were no more swimmers in there it make her pregnant, but not so with Raj.

Howard rolled off of Bernie and she drew them both to her body and guided them to her milk-filled tits, she let them nurse on them and before long, all three of them were fast asleep.

Back at the apartment, Penny is furious, she googled it and found the picture she took, she turned to Leonard, "Look, he stole my comet."

Leonard was trying to make peace, "I know, but on the other hand, do you really care?"

"Yes, I care! This happens to me all the time. People take one look at me and assume I don't know what I'm talking about."

He shrugged, "Mmmm, I'm sure that's not true."

Now she was getting pissed at him and in a mean voice she replied, "I'm sorry, are you saying I don't know what I'm talking about?"

He knew he was in trouble, "No, I'm not saying anything, ever again!"

She stood up and came over to him, "Look, I'm serious, the other day at work, I had this great idea. But no one was listening to me, and then five minutes later Paul said the same thing and they practically carried him around the room."

He got up and came over to her, "Oh, well, what was it?"

She backed off a little and in a low voice replied, "Well, CPK for lunch, but that's just one example. It also happens with all the doctors I have to deal with, you know, they're so condescending. I'm so sick of letting this stuff slide. I found that comet! Why should I let Raj say he found it?"

"I know you're right, but he is our friend and this could be good for his career."

Now she was really pissed, "WAIT! So you agree with me but he still gets his way?"

He was flippant, "There you go, everybody wins!"

She stood up and stormed out of the room, "My God, you're such a people pleaser. You can't stand making anyone angry. Why can't you be on my side?"

"He got up to follow her, "Oh, I am on your side. Hey, let's not forget who you're really mad at here, Raj; oh and Paul, Paul sucks, right?" He followed her into the bedroom and wouldn't let it go. He got her off the bed and hugged her, "Come on, how about a little kiss, I'll try and make it better. I'll do anything you like."

She pulled back and gave him a sly smile, "Really anything?"

He knew he stepped in it now, but wasn't about to back down. He nodded, "Anything!"

She blurted out, "Okay, get out of your clothes, I wanna fuck!" She slipped her blouse off and skimmed out of her slacks. She unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. She stood before him in just her panties and she could feel her panties getting wet from the anticipation of his mouth and cock. She hated fighting with him, but loved making up.

She sank to her knees and grabbed hold of his boxers and yanked them down. She reached out and grasping his thick cock, she ran her tongue slowly up his shaft. She took him into her mouth and began to fuck her face with his stiff cock. She gobbled him up and bobbed up and down at a furious pace. She felt him begin to twitch in her mouth and pulled back, not wanting it to end and leave her hanging.

Leonard pulled her up and they kissed passionately, their tongues made love to one another. His hands traveled down her taut, sleek body as her firm tits pressed hard against his hairy chest. His hands moved down to her panties and without warning, he ripped them off. They were in tatters and fell to the floor. He gripped her behind her thighs and lifting her off her feet, he felt her arms wrap around his neck. He felt the beat of her fat cuntlips as they surrounded his cock. He lowered her body slightly and felt his cock sink deep into her steamy, hot pussy.

Penny kept her arms around his neck as she thrust up against his invading cock, "Oh Leonard, fuck me, fuck your wife!"

He turned slightly and planted her tight ass on the edge of the bed. He collected her strong legs and pushing them back, he planted them on his shoulders. He thrust forward, sinking as deep as possible into Penny's cunt. He began pounding away at her like a man possessed.

Penny was nearly bent in half, her arms still around his neck as were her legs. She kissed him with so much intensity; it nearly took their breath away. She was giving herself to him completely and she felt his hard thrust sink deep into her drenched pussy. Their kisses grew hotter and her moans louder. She couldn't remember the last time they fucked this intently. She was in sure heaven as his cock plowed into her harder, faster and as deep as possible.

Leonard claimed his wife and loved every second of it. He released her legs and never leaving her pussy, he pushed her back on the bed and still buried deep in her, he picked up the pace; slamming into her with so much intensity the bed shook and shifted with each movement. He suddenly stopped and with one swift move, he rolled over and had Penny straddling him.

Penny kissed him hard and tearing her mouth from his, she fed him her stiff nipple. She let out a growl as his lips wrapped around the puckered nipple and sucked greedily. She shivered as his tongue flicked out and teased and then sucked on it hard. She felt a gush of cream bathing his cock and she released even more of her slimy juices. She placed her hands on Leonard's chest, running her fingers over his pecs and teasing his nipples as she rode his cock harder, her hips ground out as she tried to take him deeper. It caused her clit to scrape against his shaft. She was on the verge of cumming and she felt his cock twitch and swell. She kissed him hard and growled out, Come inside me, Leonard! Fill my cunt with your cum!"

Leonard's cock began to pulsate as he felt her climax match his. He looked up and saw her entire body trembling as he began pumping his heavy load up into her quivering body. Her hair tumbled down around her shoulders and swaying tits; she never looked hotter or sexier. Penny's entire body was glowing, blushing with her orgasm and glistening with her sweat. He continued to pump his slimy cum into her receptive pussy as she bathed his cock with her creamy juices. She enveloped his body when she slumped down and plastered her sweat covered body to his.

She looked up and grinned up at him, and she kissed some more. She rolled off of him and placing her hands between her thighs, her hand was covered in a stream of cum, a mixture from the both of them. She raised her hand to her lips and licked them clean. She turned back to Leonard, "Mmmm, I love the way you make up after pissing me off. Maybe you should do it more often."

He chuckled, "What, piss you off or fuck the living daylights out of you?"

She giggled, "The second one, silly!" She rolled out of bed and hurried to take a nice long shower.

The next day Sheldon went to the comic book store and with the increased business Stuart hired an assistant manager. To make it worse for Sheldon, it was a woman. When he saw her, he wouldn't accept it and ran out without making a purchase.

The next day he tried again and taking Amy's advice, he tried to see if she was up to the challenge of being an assistant manager of his beloved store. Especially when Howard told him she really knew her stuff. Sheldon went to see if she was as good as Howard said she was. He walked up to Denise, "Excuse me; I was wondering if you could recommend something.

Denise (Lauren Lapkus) turned to him, "Oh, sure, you wanna tell me what you like?"

He tried to stump her, "I would not."

She stared at his shirt, "All right, well you're wearing a Green Lantern shirt so I'm guessing you're a DC fan, although that's from the Alan Scott era, so you're probably not super into the current run. How would you feel about an alternative history where World War One was fought with dragons and magic?"

He was stunned, "That's what I wanted the theme of my tenth birthday party to be."

She turned and went behind the counter and picked up a book for him, "Here, check this out, it's by Kurt Busiek."

Standing behind them was Neil Gaiman and he spoke up, "You know, if you're interested in alternative histories, Neil Gaiman wrote one called 1602."

Sheldon turned and looked at him, "I'm sorry; we're in the middle of something here." He didn't recognize him as being Neil Gaiman.

Neil continued, "It is pretty good, actually. He takes the Marvel superheroes and he puts them into Elizabethan England."

Sheldon stared at him, "Let me guess, everyone thinks the X-men are the witches?"

Neil nodded, "Yeah," he turned and walked away.

Denise looked back to Sheldon, "Why don't you take this home, and if you don't like it, return it, and I'll give you your money back." She leaned in and whispered, "Just don't tell Stuart."

He looked up from the book she had him look at, "Stuart who?"

Sheldon had dinner with Amy and went on and on about how Denise was the best. That same evening Amy went to visit Denise at the comic book store, "You must be Denise."

"Oh, yeah, how can I help you?"

"I'm Amy, Sheldon's fiancée."

Denise scoffed, "Oh, I gotta be honest, I wasn't a hundred percent sure you were real."

"Oh, I am, and I heard you and Sheldon had a great time today talking about comic books."

Denise nodded, "We did!"

"Great, here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna teach me how to do that."

"Do what?"

"Pretend to like comic books."

"Oh, no, I actually like comic books."

Amy rolled her eyes, "All right, let's not get hung up on semantics, it's late, we got a lot of work to do."

After the great sex Penny and Leonard had, she decided to go and talk to Raj about putting her name on the form to submit about their discovery. She ran up the stairs and Raj ran to the door opening it, "I'm sorry."

She stood there with her arms crossed, "I haven't even said anything yet!"

"I know, but I heard your footsteps coming up the stairs and they sounded angry."

She rolled her eyes, "They are angry, I'm mad at you."

"You have every right to be. Okay, I was...I was being a jerk." He turned and walked into the apartment and she followed him, "We did this together and I hogged all of the credit. And after you've been such a good friend to me over the years. Like, I wouldn't even be able to talk to women if it wasn't for you So...so, I'm...I'm gonna make sure that your name is on the comet."

She grinned from ear to ear, "Thank you."

"Even if it's professionally embarrassing, you know. Or maybe put me on thin ice at work. I may lose my finding. Still, uh, still wanna make this right."

She chuckled, "Good, Bye," she turned and left, leaving him with the job of doing the right thing.

The next week Sheldon tried to get more funding for his project. He tried everything from going to the president of the university, to betting in Las Vegas, but everything he tried failed.

While doing this, Bernadette, Penny and Amy went to the bridal shoppe to try on wedding dresses. Amy tried on several, all that were elegant, but as always, Amy tried on one, it looked like she could be on the dance floor in the scene at "Twelve Oaks" from "Gone with the Wind." It even has a shawl and lace gloves to her elbows. She loved it, but both Penny and Bernadette hated it. Just like Amy, Sheldon adored it, proving he had no taste either. She decided to keep it and look like she just fell out of the deep-south on 1860.

The next day Sheldon was on the phone fighting with his mother. She wasn't coming to the wedding unless Sheldon invited his older brother Georgie Cooper. He didn't want him there because he tormented him growing up, but wanted his mother there.

While Amy and Penny were at the Wolowitz home, they found out that both babies had Pink-eye. Amy panicked, that was the last thing she needed before the wedding and lo and behold, she caught it, along with Raj, Bernadette and Howard. They all caught it except Penny, which pissed off Amy even more.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers