Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Stuart moved with measured slowness, withdrawing almost to the tip before plunging back into her again. He couldn't believe his good fortune and the feeling of her tight pussy and the heat it was giving off made his heart beat faster. He picked up the pace when he felt Denise begin to push back against him. He lost control and began moving faster and faster, driving into her harder and deeper.

Denise matched his every thrust until finally she couldn't hold back any longer and she fell back to the damp pillow, waves of ecstasy coursed through her lithe body leaving her there to tremble and quiver beyond her control.

Stuart was happy beyond words and he was grinning from ear to ear to see he was able to satisfy his lovely mate. He groaned out and planting a soul-searching kiss on her lips, he came, pumping rope after rope of his creamy hot cum into the depths of her sucking womb. He tried hard not to put all of his weight on her, but gave up when Denise wrapped her arms around his skinny body and hugged him to her as hard as she could. He gave up and pressed his body to her lush curves. He managed to reach down and grabbing hold of the comforter, he drew it up and over their trembling bodies. He rolled to the side and drawing her tight to his body, they clung to one another. He kissed her lightly on the forehead, cheek and lips and before too long, they both fell fast asleep.

Back in the living room of the honeymoon suite Amy and Leonard danced closer and closer to Penny and George. Amy broke free of Leonard and began dancing with her husband's sexier brother. She turned to Penny and Leonard, "Why don't the four of us take this to the bedroom?" Not waiting for a reply, she took George by the hand and led him towards one of the bedrooms. She stopped before the sofa and seeing Bernadette on her knees, sucking wildly at Raj's thick cock, she giggled, "Look Bernadette, I'm taking my maid of honor, the best man and my husband's brother into a bedroom where we are going to have foursome sex."

Bernadette popped her swollen lips from Raj's cock and she chuckled, "You go girl, I doubt if you can compete with the wedding night we had, right Howie?"

Howard who was on his knees, his cock buried deep in Missy's cunt, sitting on the same sofa as Raj was nodded, "Oh, no way Bernie, our wedding night was epic!" He returned to pumping in and out of Missy's pussy as Raj held one of her legs to the side while Howard held the other in the opposite direction.

Amy turned and tugged at George's hand as she led her three bedmates to the nearby bedroom. Once there, she closed the door and locked it, she turned to Penny, "I don't want any interruptions, I'm going to make this even hotter than Bernie's wedding night." She grabbed hold of her maid of honor, she tipped her head back and Amy's soft lips met Penny's.

Amy kissed Penny slowly, and gently, the kiss was tender as Amy's tongue darted out and began exploring Penny's oral cavity. The kiss grew in intensity as Leonard and George watched in awe at how Amy had changed in such a short time, marriage had turned her into a sexual demon. Amy's lips left Penny's and moved to her neck. Her hands found the zipper on the back of Penny's pretty light pink dress. Without hesitation, she drew it downward and her hands began caressing the taut skin of Penny's back.

Penny shuttered and finding Amy's lips, she kissed her harder as she pressed her curves to Amy's. She placed her hands on Amy's hips and pulled her flush to her squirming body. Penny felt her clit stiffen as their two pussies made contact, even though they were still fully clothed. Penny released a tiny moan when she felt Amy reach up and draw the dress from them and let it settle down around Penny's shapely hips.

George could no longer stand there idle and he slipped in behind Amy and placing his hands on the hem of her slinky pearly white slip-dress, he drew up upward. In a matter of seconds, George nearly had her completely naked; except for her tiny panties, her sheer white stocking and high heels. George leaned in and pressed his lips to Amy's neck and she rolled her head about and pressed her near-naked body back against his.

Penny licked her lips, she's seen Amy's naked body many times, but in this atmosphere, she suddenly realized, she had a sexy body, especially when being reveled by Sheldon's brother.

Leonard was feeling left out and he placed his hands on Penny's shoulders and he turned her around, kissing her with passion they lacked recently. His hands slid around her gorgeous body and he flicked his fingers and easily unhooked her bra, freeing her gorgeous tits. He immediately encompassed both of them; squeezing and rolling them as he continued delve into her mouth with his tongue.

Penny let out a gasp when she felt another pair of hands on her. Amy was behind her, stroking Penny's slender body, setting off more tiny fires throughout her body. Amy's hands grabbed hold of the dress that still hang on her hips and tugging on it from side to side, she freed her of it, drawing it over her gorgeous ass and it fell lifelessly to her ankles. Penny immediately rolled her hips; as she tried to make contact with Amy's nearly naked body.

Amy wrapped her arms around Penny and sliding her hand downward, she found her way beneath the waistband of Penny's panties.

Penny broke her kiss with Leonard when she felt Amy's fingertips brush along her aching clit. Her head fell back and she closed her eyes as she succumbed to the sensation of her clit finally being attended to. Her panties were soaked from her leaking cunt. She was once again drawn to Leonard as he kissed her. She stood there almost in the same clothing as Amy, in just panties and heels. She began to tremble when she felt Amy's soft hair tickled her ass cheeks. She let out a gasp when Amy's lips pressed against one panty clad cheek and then the other. She clung to Leonard as Amy knelt behind her and rained kisses along her shapely long legs. She groaned into Leonard's mouth when she felt Amy's nails rake the entire length of her leg, from the uppermost part of her inner thigh to her tiny ankle and then to the other leg and back to her panties. She dug her nails into Leonard's forearms as she tried to stand without collapsing from the intense feeling coursing through her. Penny suddenly threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh my God, Amy, where the fuck did you learn that?"

Her hands clutched at Amy's head as Amy's tongue pressed hard against the gusset of her panties, directly over her sopping pussy. She felt her pussy pulsating from what Amy was doing and didn't know how much longer she could stand without falling to the floor.

Amy kicked it up a notch as she yanked aside the thin fabric of Penny's panties and eagerly began lapping at the thick fluttering lips before her.

Penny's head was rolling around on Leonard's shoulder as she tried to keep upright and all of a sudden she felt a finger enter her. She knew it was too large to be Amy's and as her eyes flew open, she saw it belonged to George. She let out a gasp and a groan, during this action Amy planted on her, George took the opportunity to strip naked and he stepped closer to her and he pushed his slime covered index fingers deeper into her. He curled it around and easily found her G-spot. She nearly fainted when she looked down and saw Amy turn and began sucking wildly at his enormous cock.

Penny in her day had seen them all, small cocks, large cocks, she performed well with huge black cocks and even Sheldon's huge cock, but when she saw George's she suddenly got light-headed. He was enormous, it was without a doubt the largest she's ever seen and she began to salivate anticipating sucking and fucking it.

Amy's practice on Sheldon, Bert and other large cocks helped and as she took his cock into her mouth, she twisted her hands on his shaft as her head bobbed up and down on his enormous length.

Penny was on the verge of an orgasm, watching Amy suck on that huge cock and the way George continued to strum her G-spot, she was about to cum. Her entire body began to quiver and just as she was about to explode, Amy yanked George's thick fingers from her slick cunt. Her groan sounded like a wounded animal as her impending orgasm was ripped away.

Amy, since her vows were taken, she had changed from the meek unsure woman to a dynamo with boundless confidence when it came to her sexuality. The way she reacted with George in her hotel room to the time in the limousine to now, she wasn't gonna take the backseat any longer. She took hold of George's hand and staring up at Penny; she licked and sucked lewdly at the sticky, cream covering his fingers.

Penny licked her parched lips as she watched in awe. She closed her eyes and shook as Leonard who was behind her began nibbling and sucking at the tender flesh of her slender neck. Leonard was done playing second fiddle and he grabbed hold of Penny, he spun her around he pushed her hard and she flopped down on the bed behind her. She reached up and worked feverously at the pins holding her long, luxurious blonde hair atop her head. It came down and she fanned it out around her head and she looked at the trio, waiting to see what they had in store for her next. She licked her lips, "I thought tonight was your night Amy? Why are all of you concentrating on me, it should be you?"

Amy chuckled, "Oh I'll get mine Penny, don't you worry, but from here on out, you're seeing the new Amy, so get used to it!" She climbed up on the bed beside her and kissed her with such intensity, Penny was left breathless.

Leonard stood before her, somewhere he had stripped and leaning forward, he tore Penny's panties off, taking her heels with them. Leonard gripped her ankles and spread her legs apart. He knelt between them and in one swift motion he slipped his stiff, fat cock into her, balls deep.

Penny was in sexual overload. Her one hand clutched at Amy's head as she kissed her deeply, her other hand was wrapped around George's mammoth cock, her large Nebraska man-hands didn't even meet halfway, he was that thick. She stroked it furiously as George was pumping his hips back and forth to aid her.

Penny wanted to give back to Amy what she was getting and pulled her hand away from Amy's curly head, she managed to worm her hand between the two of them and cupped Amy's sex through her panties. She let go and tugged at the tight panties and Amy helped her remove them from her bubble butt. Her hand shot down she sank two fingers into Amy's juicy pussy. She rammed her fingers in and out of Amy at the same pace she was stroking George's cock. She bit her lip knowing she was beginning to get the upper hand, so to speak. She loved how Amy arched her back to let the wave of sexual tension flow throughout her body.

George saw how Penny's fingers were affecting Amy and he wiggled down and managed to work his way between the two women. He latched onto Amy's clit and he inhaled her scent that was coating Penny's fingers and hand. The two of them worked in tandem and Amy threw her head back and let out a high-pitched squeal and she came all over Penny's hand and George's tongue.

Penny slowly removed her hand from Amy's snatch and now concentrated on the way her husband; Leonard continued to pump his thick cock in and out of her pussy. She was distracted once again when Amy shocked her by grabbing her hand and began licking at her own cunt juices from Penny's sticky fingers. Penny was being pulled three different ways, she tried to concentrate on the feeling of Leonard fucking her, she watched and shivered as Amy licked at her fingers and to push her to the edge, Amy used her other hand to tug at George's cock and guide it to Penny's swollen lips.

Penny opened her mouth and she struggled to stretch her lips around the girth of George's cock. She pulled back slightly and used her tongue to flick around the huge head and before long she had it completely coated in her spit.

She let out a moan and a groan when Leonard suddenly pulled out of her. She let out a shriek when he rolled her over and drew her up onto her hands and knees. He slapped her on her tight ass and pushed her towards George's cock, "Go ahead Penny, suck it, I wanna see you try and suck that monster. I'm gonna fuck you as you suck it!" He watched as she just looked at it. He slapped her ass once again and drove in deeper and as he did so, he nearly pushed her mouth onto his cock.

Penny opened her mouth and let out a gasp as she felt Leonard drive his cock deep in her. She enveloped the large head and stared up at him, she let out a stifled shriek and she dipped her head and at the same time, Leonard slammed into her as hard as he could. George's cock slid deep into Penny's mouth and throat and without her even realizing it, her nose was plastered to his belly and his enormous cock was stuffed deep in her throat. Her eyes began to water and her nostrils flared out as she struggled for air. She knew she was an expert cocksucker, but even George was shocked to see his entire cock in her mouth and throat. It entered her throat so quickly that she didn't even have a chance to gag on it.

George clutched at her long tousled blonde hair. After letting it down, it was a total mess and it gave her that just fucked looked. He just imagined how it would look even better after she was fucked by both of them.

Amy shook his head, "Damn you Penny, you have to show me up, even on my wedding night, huh?" She looked to George, "She did the same to Sheldon and even though he married me, he always preferred her to me."

Leonard heard this and even though he knew it was true, it pissed him off. He picked up the pace, fucking her harder and faster. He watched as Amy slipped to the bed and reaching under Penny, she began mauling Penny's swaying tits. She tugged at her stiff nipples, knowing how to turn Penny on by playing with them as rough as she could. She snickered as she felt them perk up and nearly poke holes in the palms of her hands.

Penny was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. Having her mouth and cunt filled with cock and having her tits mauled by Amy, she was having the ultimate sexual experience. The only thing to surpass this would to be having a cock in her ass. She stretched her lips and looking like a fish trying to swallow a big worm deeper, she worked her lips forward, trying to take even more of his pulsating cock down her throat.

George was unable to just kneel there. He began rocking back and forth, shoving what little wasn't in her throat deeper into it. He pulled back and shoved forward and gripping her cheeks be began fucking her face, his swollen nuts slapped against her chin over and over again.

When Leonard saw this, he hoped George wasn't going to damage her vocal cords. He was turned on like never before and he picked up the pace, slamming into her harder and deeper and in doing so assisted George in making her take his entire cock down her throat. He was being pushed over the edge by the sight of his pretty little wife taking that monstrous cock. He gripped her hips harder and threw back his head, "Oh fuck Penny; I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill that filthy cunt of yours with my cum!"

Amy released one of her tits and reached beneath the two of them, "Come on Leonard; fill her up. Shoot that slimy sperm of your into my maid of honor. I wanna suck it out of her and feed it back to her."

Her words shocked and inflamed Leonard. He never, ever heard her speak this way and it was hot, really hot and he growled out, "Hold on to her George, I'm gonna shoot now!" He drove into her hard, grinding his hips against her beautiful ass and in doing so, shoved her face harder against the cock seeded deep in her mouth. He held it there until every drop was expelled from his swollen nuts. He fell away and looked on as Amy scrambled down beneath her.

Amy grabbed hold of Penny's hips and pulled her down to her waiting mouth. She drove her tongue in deep and lapped up all of the cream Leonard deposited there. She smacked her lips and moaned out, "Mmmm, I almost forgot how tasty your cum was Leonard. Mixed with her creamy cunt juices, makes it even tastier." Amy let out a groan of disappointment when she was pulled off of her pussy.

George wanted Penny; he already had Amy and knew after she was filled with Leonard's cum, she would be a lot easier to fuck. He pulled his cock from her mouth. It was drenched in her saliva and throat mucus. Wrapping his arms around her back, he pulled her upright and as he fell back, he pulled her with him. He slammed against the headboard, rocking the entire bed. He pulled her roughly and soon had her straddling his half sitting body. He clutched at her ass and lifting her, he lowered her to his slick cock.

Penny threw her head back and let out a growl and when she leaned back, it sent more of his thick cock into her well-fucked pussy. Luckily she still had a lot of Leonard's cum in her and she was so turned on, she was able to sink down to his shaking thighs. She leaned forward and grabbing hold of his shoulders she leaned forward as she tried to relieve some of the pressure of him filling her completely. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt every inch of her cunt being occupied.

George began to thrust within her, bouncing her up and down on his python. Penny looked to one side and she giggled as she watched Amy riding Leonard's face, her hips rolled against him and when their eyes met, Amy threw up her hands, "Hey, I already had George, my husband's brother, I licked your pussy semi-clean, I thought, why not, let the best man work his magic, he is without a doubt the best cunt lapper in the entire U.S. of A."

Penny giggled and stiffened as her laugh made George's cock hit unexplored areas of her womb. She watched as Leonard's expert tongue lapped wildly at the bride's pussy. She noticed Leonard had a hold of Amy's hands and pulled her downward, squashing her cunt tighter to his active tongue. She knew he was good and as she watched his tongue dart in and out, over and over again causing Amy to squirm, she knew Amy was cumming. She watched Amy toss her head back, sending her long curly hair back to cover Leonard's chest, she screamed out, "Yes, oh yes, Leonard, don't stop, I'm cumming, holy hell, he's the best." She came so hard; she let out a tiny squirt, something Leonard was an expert in making women do.

Penny turned back to her lover and she shivered when she saw the raw passion in his eyes. She knew she needed to give him her complete attention. She planted her hands on his shoulders and was drawn closer to him as he sat upright against the headboard. He drove his hips upwards over and over again. He did it so hard; it nearly bucked Penny off his lap. The only thing holding her in place was his huge cock stuffed up high into her belly.

She was getting used to it now and she challenged him, grinding down onto him, giving as good as she got. The entire room was filled with the sounds of sucking, moaning, skin slapping against skin and the intoxicating scent of cum and female excretions.

Penny was losing out, even though she tried to hold back, George's cock continued to scrape again and again against her G-spot and she lost to. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his head and forcing his face between her large sweaty tits, nearly suffocating him, what a way to go he thought.

When she leaned forward, it gave him the space to drive harder and faster into her and it sent her over the top. He growled out as she sank her teeth into his shoulder blade and she began to cum and cum hard. Her orgasm was driven off the charts as a moment later she felt him sending thick, heavy blasts of his semen deep into her womb. If it was a heated pan and hit by hot water, it was the same as his sperm hitting her womb. If it was possible to see in her, there most likely would be steam billowing from the continued blasts of his cum against the walls of her cunt.