Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon and Leonard were immune to it because they traveled to Texas to persuade Georgie to come to the wedding. Leonard was shocked when he found out he was Dr. Tire, the number one seller of tires in Texas.

He walked into the showroom and George (Jerry O'Connell) saw Sheldon, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Why aren't you returning my phone calls?"

"You're supposed to be the smart one, you figure it out. We haven't talked in over 10 years. Now that you need something, you think you can just show up at my store? Well, let's just drop everything to accommodate Sheldon."

Sheldon crossed his arms, "Nice try, but I'm not a gullible little boy anymore. I can recognize sarcasm."

George rolled his eyes, "Okay, you're right, I'm sorry. Tell me what you need. Your wish is my command."

"That's better, thank you." As always, Sheldon missed the obvious sarcasm.

It ended up all George wanted was a heartfelt apology from Sheldon and after getting it, agreed to attend his wedding.

Sheldon and Leonard stayed a couple extra days, just long enough for the pink-eye to run its course. They were all assembled in the living room to plan a strategy for Saturday, it was the big day.

They got Wil Wheaton to officiate the wedding, but Howard had a better idea. He was in the park with Holley and a dog followed him home. He called the tag on the dog's collar and it ended up the owner was Mark Hamel from Star Wars. Howard guilted him into paying him back by officiating the wedding and he agreed.

Penny picked up Amy's mother and father. Raj picked up Mary Cooper and Missy Cooper (Courtney Henggeler) who was pregnant with her second child at the time. George Cooper came in early and visited with Amy and Sheldon. He charmed the pants right off of Amy and she loved his Texas accent. She looked to Sheldon, "I love his accent. Did you used to sound like that? Can you still?"

Sheldon shook his head, "I can, I will not!"

Raj came in with Missy. He dropped Mary off at the hotel to freshen up. Amy hugged her, she always wanted a sister.

Penny walked in and blurted out, "Oh my god!" she headed for the wine.

Walking in behind her were Amy's parents. She walked in, "There's mama's girl."

Amy hopped up, "Hi, mom!"

At the comic book store, Stuart approached Denise, "How would you like to go to Sheldon and Amy's wedding with me?"

She looked at him, "Oh, Stuart, look I appreciate that, but it just might be a little weird, considering you're my boss."

Just then Howard came racing into the store and blurted out, "Guess who's gonna officiate Sheldon and Amy's wedding. Mark Hamill!" He yelled out, "Luke Skywalker is gonna be at the wedding!"

Denise turned back to Stuart, "You'll need to buy me a dress."

All he could do was nod.

The wedding was set for the afternoon; Howard and Raj were ushers, they sat Denise and Stuart. She looked pretty sexy in a pastel flowing dress. Bert was even dressed in a suit. The next to arrive was Mark Hamill and Raj nearly had a cow.

Howard explained what had happened and he knew he had to tell Wil Wheaton he was out as the official overseeing the vows.

In the waiting room, Sheldon and Leonard were in their tuxedos. Mary Cooper came in and had a moment with Sheldon and she said something that got him to thinking. He rushed out and ran to see Amy.

She let him in and he saw her, "Wow, you look amazing!" She was blushing but he stopped her, "That's not what I need to tell you, but you do."

She grinned at him, "What's wrong?"

"Something incredible just happened. Remember when you were telling me about my bow tie, and how a little asymmetry is good?"

She nodded, "Yeah?"

He was so excited, "My equations have been trying to describe an imperfect world, and the only way to do that is to introduce imperfection into the underlying theory."

She got it, "So, instead of supersymmetry, it would be super asymmetry?"

He let out a gasp, "Super asymmetry, that's it!" He grabbed her lipstick and began plotting it on the mirror she was using to get ready.

Out in the gathering, Howard asked Mark to stall, "Just ask the crowd if they had any questions about Star Wars." He did so, but wasn't very knowledgeable about it, but Stuart was and it really impressed Denise, to the point she was getting all hot and bothered for him.

Back in the waiting room, Leonard barged in and screamed at Sheldon and Amy, but when he found out what they were doing, he was drawn in too.

Finally after Penny got into it with Amy's mother, she ran to the room and threw open the door. She looked amazing in a pale pink, nearly white lace dress, her hair was up in a bun, but she was furious, "What are you lunatics doing?"

Amy looked back at the equation on the mirror, "Sheldon had a breakthrough."

He cut in, "Actually, Amy and I had a breakthrough."

Penny blurted out, Oh, science? Shocking!"

He looked to Amy, "Penny's right. We have our whole lives to do science together."

She grinned up at him, "Let's get married."

Penny chimed in, "All right, it's go time. I am pumped!" She ran into the room where the wedding was being held, "Okay, everyone, here we go!"

Leonard and Sheldon followed her but Sheldon stopped when he saw Mark Hamill at the podium, "Leonard, that's Mark Hamill."

Leonard chuckled, "Yep, thank Wolowitz, he set it up."

They got to the front and the music began. Amy and her father came down the aisle.

Mark did the officiating and Sheldon and Amy said their vows and they walked back down the aisle as husband and wife. They entered the reception hall and everyone huddled around while Leonard and Penny did their toasts.

The meal went well and afterwards Amy had the first dance with her father and was handed off to Sheldon. He wasn't comfortable about dancing, but did it for Amy.

George cut in and danced with Amy and she melted against him. She loved his accent and it sent a chill down her body that ended between legs and moisture began forming. As the dance ended, George leaned in and kissed her lightly on the cheek, "Oh Amy, I'd love to bury my cock in that tight pussy of yours." He pulled away and chuckled as Amy's knees buckled slightly and she grabbed hold of his arm to steady herself.

Amy turned and reached for another flute of champagne and she drank it down easily. She looked around the room and saw Sheldon sitting with his mother and sister. She found her father who was already drunk from way too many glasses of champagne. Her mother was pissed, but Amy couldn't care less. With all of the champagne she had consumed, she wasn't feeling any pain. She was far from drunk, but her inhabitions were lowered and she couldn't wait to get Sheldon at their honeymoon suite at Lego-land. She moved over to Sheldon and noticed he was pretty well lit-up too and she leaned in and whispered to him, "I'm gonna head upstairs and change into my evening gown so we can head out to the hotel."

Sheldon pulled her to him and planted a kiss that made her shiver and shake. After George's kiss and now Sheldon, she was raring to go. She pulled back and patted his crotch, "Keep that stiff, 'I'm gonna put it to good use tonight." She turned and headed for the elevator. She was stopped by Penny.

"Hey Amy, Leonard and I got the wedding group a limousine to take us all to the hotel. I'll keep the group sane and we'll be waiting for you when you get back down here."

Amy pulled Penny to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "I just wanted to thank you Penny for everything you did for me this week. I know my mother is a handful."

Penny pulled her back and gave her a toe-curling kiss and pulled back, "Oh we're gonna have one hellava time tonight, hurry up." She turned and walked back to the reception hall.

Amy was still shaking from the kiss Penny gave her and as the elevator doors opened, she pushed the button and just before the doors closed, George slipped in and chuckled, "Hi Amy, I thought I'd keep you company while you change for your big night." He stepped closer and placed his hands on either side of her. He leaned in and swept her veil from her neck. He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the neck.

Amy shivered and released a tiny groan. She inhaled his leathery cologne and her head began to swim. She stared up at him and as she licked her lips, she parted them slightly to speak, but she was cutoff with his lips on hers.

He reached down and pulled at the silk ribbon that held her shawl in place. He drew it off her shoulders and dipped his head and began feasting on the upper slopes of her heaving breasts.

Without realizing she was encouraging him, she raised her arms and she placed her hands on his waist, gripping his tailored coat. Amy leaned into him and arched her back, offering him a better angle on her swollen breasts.

George moved back to her mouth and captured her mouth once again and a shiver of lust consumed Amy. She could taste the alcohol on his tongue as she sucked at it lightly. She let out a tiny moan when George moved from her mouth and pushing her veil aside, he nipped at her earlobe and the sensitive flesh beneath her ear. He pressed her body harder against the wall of the elevator and he resumed peppering her neck with hot, wet kisses. He began moving back towards her heaving tits when suddenly the elevator jumped and the elevator door slid open.

Luckily there was no one waiting on the floor to enter. Amy let out a nervous giggle and grabbing Georgie by the hand she pulled him from the elevator. When she reached her room, she looked around and seeing no one, she unlocked the door and as she closed the door, she flipped the latch locking it.

George lifted her and carried her over to the bed. He set her down on the edge and slipped to his knees before her. He fought through the layers and layers of ruffles and ballooning slips and finding her bare legs, he worked his way up her trembling thighs. He disappeared beneath the mountains of lace and ruffles and to his delight, he found Amy completely naked at the juncture of those thick thighs.

George managed to push her ruffles back and he inhaled her musky scent. It inflamed his senses and he was going to take what was Sheldon's a fulfilling payback for all he gave up for Sheldon growing up.

Leaning his head down, he kissed the inner portion of her one thigh and slowly made his way upwards towards her completely shaven center. George place tiny kisses around the outer edge of her glistening lips. He nearly began drooling wondering if she tasted as good as she smelled. He extended his tongue and flicked up and down the lower portion of her weeping pussy. He stabbed in-between her rich folds and sinking inward, he ran his tongue slowly upward.

George continued to tease her juicy cunt, alternating between hard licks and tiny darting ones.

Amy was unable to see anything and she realized this was not the ideal dress for her to be in at the moment. She gave in to the feeling and she fell back onto the bed, tearing off her veil, her long, wavy hair swirled around her trembling upper body. She felt the way he was licking her, she wasn't going to last long and knew an orgasm was on the horizon. It came closer and closer with every lick and thrust of his experienced tongue.

George stiffened his tongue and shoved as hard as he could, sinking it deep into her bubbling hole. He drew back and swallowed her tasty juices. He moved back and sliding upward, he captured her stiff, blood red clit and as he drew it between his lips, he shoved a finger into her overheated pussy. He began finger fucking her, starting off slow and building until his hand was merely a blur.

The climax Amy sought was upon her and an orgasmic wave enveloped the body of the newly married bride.

George managed to untangle himself from the mountains of ruffles and lace and stumbling to his feet he used the back of his hand to swipe most of the cream covering his cheeks and chin. He stood staring up at the blushing bride and tossing off his jacket, he unbuckled his pants and tugging down the zipper, he dropped his pants before her.

Amy released a nervous giggle as she stared at the huge tent in his boxers. She managed to get to her feet and turning, she slipped to her knees and pushed him back onto the bed, "Your turn George!" She fought to get closer and she let out a strangled cry of frustration. She stumbled to her feet and spun around and back up between George's outstretched legs. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked back to him, "Come on George, lend me a hand, undo the buttons on the back of my dress. I wanna suck on your cock, but this fucking dress is impossible to make it even possible."

George fumbled with the numerous pearly buttons but after a few, he got the hang of it and worked feverously at them. He managed to get enough undone to slip it from her shoulders.

Amy took a step forward and grabbing the material around her waist, she pushed hard and it gave way, leaving her naked except for her white heels and matching stockings. She lifted the dress and tossed it aside. She threw her long curled hair over her shoulder and sank back down to her knees. She tugged at his boxers and his cock string free. She released a gasp and her mouth began to water. She reached out and ran her hand up and down its length, she couldn't believe her eyes. She knew Sheldon was huge, but George's cock was even larger, thicker and a couple inches longer. She leaned over it and allowed a stream of saliva to run from her mouth and it landed directly on the large mushroomed head. She stroked it several times; coating it with her saliva and her other hand reached down and hefted his cum-filled balls.

George sat up, resting on his elbows and he watched as her lips parted and she enveloped the large head and her head dipped downward, taking several inches of his shaft into her mouth. He swept her long curly hair from her face. He wanted to watch her make love to his cock.

Amy's tongue swirled around the head of his cock and looking up; she knew she was going to thank Penny for all of the lessons on sucking cock. She licked up and down his cock, coating the entire shaft with her saliva. She was going to make this last and she began playing with it, alternating between running her tongue slowly and then flicking it up and down at a quickened pace. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked lightly at the head. She released it and let her hot breath bathe the entire piece of meat. She closed her lips around it and applying a lot of sucking, she began bobbing up and down as hard and as fast as she could. She pulled back and let a huge stream of saliva escape her mouth and run down the pulsating shaft. She resumed sucking it and slowly lowered her head. Inch by inch she took him into her mouth and when she felt the top of it brushed the back of her throat she stopped and inhaled his scent.

Amy pulled back and gripped the root of his cock in her hand and leaning over it again, she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her hand followed her mouth and she felt his cock throbbing in her hand and down her oral cavity.

George placed his hands on her head and pushed her back, I have to have you now Amy. Any more of that and I'll be shooting my wad down that pretty little throat of yours." He grabbed hold of her arms and lifting her to her feet like a feather, he flopped her down on the bed. He grabbed her behind her knees and drawing her to the edge of the bed, he pushed forward and he sank his cock easily into her weeping pussy.

Amy let out a cry as she felt him fill every inch of her tight pussy. She could feel the walls of her cunt stretching, never before being filled the way his cock was doing to her.

George wasn't going to be gentle. He pounded into her thrusting his stiff cock in and out at a feverous pace. He slammed into her and with each thrust; she slid back further onto the bed. He grabbed hold of her legs and pulled her back to the edge. He drove her insane and just like Leonard and Sheldon learned, he used different angles of attack with each and every thrust and it created more and more fires throughout her quivering body.

George drew back slightly and added his hand to the mix and he played roughly with her clit and he watched as she thrust her pelvis upward to make even greater contact with her cock and fingers. He began fucking her with measured movements, fucking her long and steady and he felt her pussy clutching at his shaft and he knew after her expert sucking and now her experienced squeezing of his cock, he wasn't going to last much longer.

George threw his head back and growled out, "Here it comes Amy, take it, take my fucking cum in your luscious pussy!"

Amy was thrusting upwards, meeting each of his movements with ones of her own, and when she felt him begin to pump his load into her, she lost it too and started cumming. She fell back to the bed and every muscle in her body tensed up and then went slack. She saw stars as she lay there trembling as she felt him continue to pump his potent semen into her now married pussy.

After a few moments, George stepped back and his flaccid cock slipped from her juicy cunt. A river of fluids ran out and he grabbed a box of tissues and used a handful to catch before it landed on her dress with somehow got tangled in his feet.

Amy scrabbled to her feet and helped George salvage her dress. She knew she'd never wear it again, but the last thing she needed was her mother seeing it covered in cum, especially after the way she disapproved of the dress in the first place.

George was already getting dressed and he leaned over her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, "Sheldon is one lucky son-of-a-bitch to have a woman as hot and sexy as you, Amy. I'd better go before people begin to wonder where we've gone to."

She stood up and nearly lost her balance, her legs were still trembling, "Yeah, you go ahead, I'll stay behind and change into my other dress. If you thought my mother disapproved of my wedding dress, just wait till she sees me in this one, she's going to shit bricks."

He chuckled, "I can't wait to see it, I'll see you downstairs, and Amy...Thank you, you are one lovely bride." He left and hurried back to the reception hall. He saw that Sheldon was busy drinking, something that was foreign to him and he was stumbling around and George came over to him and settled him down.

Back in the room, Amy tidied up the room, straightened out her wedding dress and moved over to the closet where her after wedding dress was hanging. It was no more than a satin slip, with slightly thicker material. Standing before the mirror in her thigh high stockings and heels, she slipped into the dress and it molded each and every curve of her lush body. She looked in the mirror and saw her nipples poking to, "Oh, this won't do!" She went over to her wedding dress and finding the shawl; she threw it over her shoulders and tied it. She looked in the mirror and she grinned back, "This will do nicely." She looked down and saw her pussy mound and she blushed. She threw her long wavy hair over her shoulders and giggled, "Well, no more straight hair for you Amy. I can't believe how much better I look with waves and curls. She reapplied her makeup and went into the bathroom. She wiggled the dress upward and made sure all of the cum George shot into her was gone and patting her swollen lips, she looked into the mirror once again, "Oh yes Amy, married like suits you well. Now to get to the hotel and take the second half of the Cooper brotherly love duo."

She made her way down to the reception hall and all eyes were on the bride. Her mother was stunned, but she wasn't going to allow her to rain on her parade. She found her husband and suddenly all of her plans were shot to hell. He was three sheets to the wind and seeing him this way; the whole party began to disperse rather quickly.