Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny clung to him, her entire body went limp as every bone in her body turned to mush and she barely had the strength to cling to him as both of them held on as their climaxes matched one another's. When they finally regained some of their sanity, they looked to Leonard and Amy.

The two of them were tangled in a heap, watching them with the look of awe on their faces. All of a sudden all four of them broke out into uncontrollable laugher. Amy untangled herself from Leonard, "What a way to spend my wedding night. I have to say, it will go down as one of my most enjoyable nights I've ever had. Too bad Sheldon wasn't around to enjoy it too."

George managed to lift Penny off of him and he groaned out as he watched a river of cum trickle out of her, "You listen sister-in-law, don't ever think you need to coddle him, kick him in the ass and tell him like it is. It's the only way he'll listen up. As for him not participating tonight, I believe we are all better off with him sleeping it off."

She leaned over and gave George a nice sisterly kiss, but reached down and gave his semi-stiff cock a squeeze, "Thank you brother-in-law, I'll remember that, but I'd better go take a shower, get into a sexy nightgown and try and cuddle beside him. Yeah you heard me right, cuddle, not coddle, I heard you. Thank you, thank you all I had a wedding and wedding night no bride could ever duplicate." She crawled off the bed, stopping to kiss Penny and Leonard and snuck out the locked room and headed for her bedroom.

While all of this was going on, Bernadette watched as her husband fulfilled his dream of fucking Missy. She thought back how Raj, Leonard and Penny teamed up to make her last day as a pregnant woman her best. She knew if she could get Missy into one of the bedroom, between the three of them they could force that baby she wanted out of her and at the same time remember this night just as she did hers.

She crawled up off of the floor and grabbing hold of the leg Raj was holding, she lifted it and sitting down, she held it and began caressing it. She leaned into Missy and nuzzled her neck and nipping at her ear, she whispered to her, "What do you think about taking this to one of the bedrooms, Missy? I have to tell you, the evening I went into labor Leonard, Raj here and Penny teamed up and they gave me an evening of orgasms I'll never forget and the best part was that they made me cum so hard and so many times that I went into labor, my water broke and that baby popped out like a champagne bottle cork."

Missy turned her head and grinned back at Bernadette. She cupped her pretty face and planted a kiss on her lips that made Bernie moan out. She pulled back and pushed on Howard's chest, "How about we take this to one of the bedrooms. I'm looking for multiple orgasms. I've always wondered how it would be to fuck Rajesh here and if it makes this baby pop-out, all the better."

Howard drew his cock out of her and watched a trickle of her juices running down her thighs. He stood up and tugged on her arm and she struggled to her feet. The three of them led her to the bedroom and Bernadette peeked her head out and seeing Penny she giggled, "Get ready to call for an ambulance, we're gonna get Missy to pop tonight."

Penny tried to join them, but Bernie shook her lead, you had yours, now it's my turn. She slammed the door shut and locked the door. She turned to the three of them, let's get started we have a baby to deliver tonight."

Missy propped herself up with several pillows and extended her arms, "Okay, so this was your idea Bernadette, so I'll take your word for it, make me cum and make this baby wanna pop-out."

She giggled when Bernie removed her panties and joined Missy on the bed. She settled between Missy legs and she teased her by peppering her inner thighs with wet kisses and tiny nips with her teeth.

Missy's fingers combed through Bernadette's silky blonde locks and she caressed her cheeks and tightened her grip on her hair as she guided Bernie to her juicy cunt.

Bernie didn't need urging and she willingly licked up and down the fleshy lips and she saw her cunthole gaping open, partly from the excitement, partially from the fucking she recently got from Howard and partially because the baby was eager to come out and meet her mother. Bernie stabbed at her juicy hole and as she moved higher to her perky clit, she dipped two fingers in and out of her cunt. She pulled them out and teased the fleshy lips and as she moved lower, she tickled her puckered hole and she giggled when Missy's hips jerked from the teasing she was giving her.

Raj came up behind Bernie and grabbing her by the waist; he pushed forward and sank into Bernie's pussy. He held on tight as she wiggled and pushed back. He raked his nails down her sleek back and grabbing her tousled hair, he pulled at it lightly, but she wouldn't budge, she was having way too much fun eating the gorgeous brunette from Texas.

Missy was distracted as Howard knelt beside her and he had his stiff cock in his hand he slapped her a few times on the shoulder and he grinned down at her when turned her head and grinned up at him. She parted her lips and leaning towards him, she swallowed half of his shaft into her mouth without blinking an eye. She reached out and clutching at his ass, she pulled him closer swallowing more of his cock and her tongue whipped out and began flicking up and down the shaft. She released his cock and pushing it up against his belly, she dipped her head and teased and sucked on his swollen nuts.

Howard clutched at her head and guided his cock back into her mouth. He looked down and watched his wife eating out the place his cock was a few short minutes ago.

Bernie rose up from between her legs and groaned out as she started cumming. She painted Raj's cock with her juices and she clung to Missy's legs even tighter. She managed to crawl out from between Missy's legs and flopped down beside her. She wiggled her finger at Raj, "She's all yours Raj, I got her good and wet for you, make her cum and see what you two can do about that baby in her."

Raj was smiling from ear to ear as he scooted closer to Missy's overheated pussy. He gripped his cock and thrusting forward, he sank into her weeping hole with ease. He buried his thick cock in her to the hilt and once there, he rotated his hips, grinding against her clit and causing his cock to scrape again and again against her G-spt.

Missy was gasping for air as the sudden intrusion took her breath away. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but the large baby bump kept her from doing this. She sucked harder on Howard's cock and her moans grew louder when he reached down and played roughly with her large swollen tits.

Bernie wanted in and she dipped down beneath Raj, it wasn't hard seeing he had to stay back a little not wanting to crush the baby in her belly. Bernadette began licking at Raj's swaying nut sack and the root of his cock as it appeared and disappeared into Missy's hot, wet cunt. She scooted lower and she began darted her tongue in and out of Missy's puckered hole. She knew this was necessary, remembering this is what Penny did when she ended up being fucked in both holes. She pulled back and allowed the cream to ooze out of Missy's pussy and settle into the starred hole. She lapped at it and forced more of it into Missy's asshole.

Missy was squirming around; she was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. She sucked harder on Howard's cock and as he played with her tits, Raj continued to grind against her stiff clit. She let out a groan, "Oh, no, no Raj, don't, don't pull out, I was soooooo close to cumming."

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Missy, you're gonna cum and I promise, you're gonna love it." He waited and as Howard flopped down on his back beside Missy, he leaned over and gingerly pulled at her and she wasn't sure what was happening, but she followed his lead. He clutched at her womanly hips and guided her up onto his sprawled out body. He guided her to his cock and she threw her head back as she felt him sink deep into her pussy.

She leaned back and kissed him, "Mmmm, I'm sorta sorry I never gave you the chance all those years ago."

He scoffed, "Don't worry about it, I was sorta creepy back then and I've had penile reconstruction since then too. Just you wait, it is just gonna get better." He guided her up and down on his cock, making sure she got the full effect of his stiff cock and making sure it was completely coated in her creamy, slippery juices. He lifted her higher and his cock popped out and before she could complain, Bernie swooped in and grabbing hold of his cock, she guided it to Missy's tight asshole.

Missy was about to protest when Bernie guided the tip in and she let out a growl as Howard lowered her trembling body. She let out several cleansing breaths of air and she clung to Howard as she felt his cock sink deeper and deeper into her ass.

Bernie moved a little and began licking and sucking at Missy's clit and entire vaginal opening. She stabbed at the hole and dipped down and flicked her tongue along Howard's shaft as it slid out of view into Missy's ass.

Missy's ass was stuffed full of cock and she reached down to grip at Bernie's silky blonde locks. She arched her back and in doing so, stuffed more of Howard's cock in her ass.

Bernie managed to break free and Raj immediately took her place. He gripped his cock, still covered in her cunt cream and sliding in, he too was buried in her. He began sliding in and out at a slow pace, but picked up the pace when Missy thrust upward, trying to make him go faster and deeper.

Before long the three of them were working like a well-oiled machine. One of them slid in as the other slipped out. Missy already came one and was rushing towards an even stronger climax.

Bernie struggled to her feet and moved over and swung one tiny leg over Missy's head. She grinned down at her when she saw Missy reach up and clutch at Bernie's ass. She guided her weeping pussy down to Missy's waiting mouth and she threw her head back and moaned as she felt Missy begin to lick and suck at her pussy.

Missy was nearly air-tight, one cock in her ass, one in her pussy and a luscious, juicy pussy splattered to her face that she was licking and sucking at. She felt the baby kicking in her belly as the two guys tried to coax it to escape. Missy's entire body was glistening with the sweat of several orgasms and as the next one approached, she shook violently and her nails dug hard into Bernadette's firm ass cheeks. She groaned into her pussy as she was suddenly flooded with the cream from Bernie's orgasm. She lapped at it and began bucking wildly.

Bernadette swung her leg from Missy's head and fell to the bed beside her. She captured one of Missy's swollen nipples between her lips; she sucked at it while her hand grabbed hold of the other one.

Missy thrashed around and as she felt Howard lose it and began pumping his hot cum in her ass, she screamed out, I'm cumming, oh fuck, this is the big one!" Her entire body stiffened and Raj could feel his cock suddenly drenched in her vaginal fluids. He fell back and landed on his ass and he realized her water had broken. He was covered from chest to knees with her fluids and he lay there gasping.

Bernie knew the drill; she just went through this a couple months ago. She hopped out of bed, found one of the hotel plush robes and getting Missy up; she managed to get her into it. Bernie guided her towards the door and finding George, Missy's brother lounging around, she screamed out, "Get your fucking clothes on! Penny, call downstairs for a car, we gotta get to the hospital, Missy is gonna have a baby."

Bernie guided Missy to a nearby chair, she turned and hurried into her clothes that were scattered about the living room and by then, George, Penny and Leonard were dressed.

The three of them along with Bernadette helped her to the elevator and made their way to the lobby where a van was waiting to take her to the hospital. As they got in the van, Missy turned to Bernadette, "That was some fine organization on your part. One moment I was cumming like a house-afire and the next thing I'm doing is crawling out of bed, dressed in a hotel bathrobe and ushered into a waiting van." She leaned over and after hugging Bernadette, she gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, "Thank you Bernadette, and not just for the help here."

Bernadette giggled, "My pleasure, oh it was surely my pleasure; maybe next time we both can try it without the large baby bump in the way."

They made it to the hospital and a few hours later Sheldon and Amy were sharing their wedding day with his new nephew.

Coming up, Season 12 where a confident Amy takes control and tried to keep Sheldon under control.