Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy threw her bouquet and it was caught by Denise, Stuart was shocked as she threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss like he's never had before.

Amy went around and said her good-byes to everyone and tried her best to avoid her mother. She got rave praises on her dress, mostly by the men.

Penny had the limousine brought around and Leonard and George managed to get a staggering Sheldon into the car. Once in, all of the rest of the group got in and they headed to the hotel at Lego-land.

The stretch limousine was huge, on the back sofa, Amy managed to plant Sheldon in one corner and she took a seat beside him. Next to her was George, he wanted to be close to her and his brother. On one side was Leonard, he was close to Sheldon if he needed help. Beside him were Bernadette, Howard and Missy. Across from Leonard were Penny, Raj, Denise and Stuart.

Penny opened up the mini-fridge and found several bottles of champagne. She got one open and began pouring out glasses to each and every one of the group.

Amy was getting rather upset. She tried several times to get Sheldon to pay attention to her, but he was unable to stay conscience. She finally gave up and before she knew it, George took control and pulled her closer to him. By the time they finished off the first bottle, Amy was sitting across George's lap and she had her head buried in the crook of his neck. She was kissing and nibbling at his neck and ear as his hands were traveling all over her lush curves.

The mood in the entire limo had changed as most of the wedding party watched as George made out with his new sister-in-law.

Howard and Missy were engaged in a conversation, "You know Missy, I'm rather partial to pregnant woman. Bernadette here has been pregnant for nearly eighteen months over the past two years. I've gotten used to making love to a woman with a swollen belly."

Missy chuckled, "Oh, don't you worry Howard, I know you've had a thing for me, even since the first time I visited Sheldon here in California. As for my pregnancy, it seems I've been extremely horny the past several months, especially since my worthless husband left me." Her hand was on his knee and ran up and down the length of his thigh. She looked across the other side of the car and licked her lips as she stared at Raj. She always had a thing for him. She tried connecting with him years ago, but lost out when he couldn't talk to women. She hoped before the night was through, she'd get her wish to sample him.

Beside Penny, Denise and Stuart were locked in a heated kiss and as Stuart nibbled on Denise's neck, she kept on mumbling how hot she got listening to him take Mark Hamill to the cleaners about Star Wars trivia.

Penny began to squirm around in her seat as she looked from Amy and George, making out beside the sleeping Sheldon. She looked across the car and saw Missy's hand clutching at the swollen lump in Howard's pants and she was being pushed closer and closer to Raj as Denise squirmed against her as she made out with the pasty Stuart.

Things were amped up across from Penny when Bernadette spoke up, "It's okay Howie, go for it. You've given me so much more leeway than I've given you."

Howard grinned back at her and turned to Missy. He shrugged, "You heard her Missy, go for it!"

Not waiting for either of them to change their minds, Missy slipped off her bench and snuck in between his legs. Her fingers danced along his pants and within seconds she had them open and as Howard lifted his ass off the bench Missy tugged them down and off his feet. Without missing a beat she yanked his jockey shorts off too. She sat back on her heels and licked her lips, "Mmmm, nice and hard already, just like I love them." She raked her nails along his skinny thighs and cupping his nuts in her hand, she pushed them back against his belly taking his cock along with them. She leaned over allowing her long silky brown hair to cascade over his legs and belly. She opened her mouth and her tongue darted out and flicked back and forth, up and down and before long she had his entire cock coated in her saliva. She smiled up at him and giggled, "So is it everything you expected?"

Howard was gasping for air. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. He tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her forward and watched as she opened her mouth wider and took more than half of his cock into her mouth. He released her hair and watched in awe as she bobbed up and down at a furious pace. He watched as her lips parted and a stream of saliva ran from her mouth. He reached down and tugged at the elastic neckline of her dress and he freed her tits from her dress. He tugged at her dress and got it around the top of her baby bump. He reached back and popped open her bra. He let out a groan as he palmed her swollen tits.

Penny heard another groan coming from her left and looking at the back of the limo she let out a gasp as George had Amy's satin dress down about her waist. She chuckled as she saw Amy's hands clutching at George's head as he feasted on her fat nipples.

Amy's hands were tearing at George's pants freeing his enormous cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and stroked it fast and hard as she threw her head back, "Oh yes George, suck on them, bite them, harder, mmmmm, you're incredible."

Penny was pushed closer to Raj and she looked to her right and Denise had her bare feet propped up on the edge of the seat and her silky dress was bunched up around her waist. Her tiny panties were dangling off one foot as Stuart was between her thighs. Penny turned and looked down and watched as Stuart darted his tongue in and out of Denise's fleshy cuntlips. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene right before her eyes. She felt her pussy dripping as she was turned on by all of the action going on around her. She watched as Denise began to shake and groan as Stuart's lips closed over her clit and began sucking at it.

All of a sudden she was pulled back against Raj and turning towards him; he cupped her face in his hands and he forced his tongue down her throat. She kissed him back and looking out of the corner of her eye, she saw Leonard was on his knees, he was doing exactly what Stuart was doing, but to Bernadette.

Bernadette had her fingers clutching at his head, forcing his face tighter to her weeping pussy. Bernadette arched her back and let out a scream, "Oh fuck yeah, Leonard, you are a god, I'm cumming already!"

Penny turned into the kiss and reached down and her hand gripped the large lump in Raj's pants. She was about to open his pants when the window between the driver and the back of the limousine came down. The driver cleared his throat, "I hate to break up this party, but we're here at the hotel. I'll give you all a couple of minutes to get decent and I'll come around to let you all out."

Penny let out a grunt, "For once I'm the good girl and look where it gets me." She licked her lips as she took a deep breath and tapped Stuart on the shoulder, "Come on Stuart, get up we've arrived, you can continue that up in the suite."

Leonard was already up and wiping the slimy cream from Bernadette's orgasm off his face. He helped her with her panties, putting them in his pocket; he assisted her in getting her dress back down where it belonged.

Howard struggled to get his saliva coated cock back in his pants and Missy stuffed her bra in her clutch purse and pulled her dress back up as it cradled her heavy tits until they got in the room.

Amy already had her dress back where it belonged and George fought to get his monster cock back in his pants.

Leonard and George managed to get the sleeping Sheldon on his feet and seeing the "Best Man" Leonard, pre-registered; he guided the entire party up to the top floor where the bridal suite was.

Amy tried waking Sheldon up, but it was a lost cause. Leonard, George and Amy turned down the bed, undressed Sheldon and tucked him in and let him sleep, it off. They joined the rest of the group in the large living room where Penny had already popped open a couple bottle of champagne and a bottle of red wine.

Everyone sat around and waited to see if the actions that began in the limousine would continue up there in the hotel suite.

Leonard was standing beside Amy and turning towards him, he took her in his arms, "May the best man have a dance with the bride?" The music was soft and romantic and Amy willingly drifted into his arms. They danced slowly and his hands began to roam over her curves.

George walked over to Penny and extended his hand, "May the brother of the groom have a dance with the maid of honor?"

Penny giggled and took his hand, "She would be honored!" They, just like Leonard and Amy danced close together and were pressed tightly to each other.

They were soon joined by Stuart and Denise and Raj danced with Bernadette. Missy chuckled, "Don't you dare ask me to dance Howard. With this big belly of mine, I couldn't get close enough to you to do this with any romantic feelings."

He snickered, "Well, I guess we could resume where we left off in the limo?"

She giggled, "I like the way you think, Howard." She was about to slip off the sofa and get on her knees but he stopped her. "Sorry Missy, but I think it's time for a little payback, is that okay?"

She laughed out loud, "What is that some kind of a trick question?" She kicked off her shoes and arching her back, she slipped the loose fitted dress up her legs and up high enough to expose her panty clad pussy.

Howard tugged at the panties and sliding them off her squirming legs he tossed them aside and began feasting on the pussy he had fantasized about over the past ten years. He stopped after his first tantalizing lick. He rose up and stared into her dark sultry eyes, "Mmmm, just as I imagined, sweet as the person releasing these juices. I've dreamt of this day since you visited ten years ago. You are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to make you cum all over my tongue." He licked and nipped at the tight flesh of her upper thighs. He blew streams of hot and cool air on her fleshy cunt and he smiled when he saw her flesh suddenly covered with goosebumps. He stuck out his tongue and dipping in at the base of her pussy, he pushed forward and loved how his tongue sank inward. He drew his tongue upward as slow as he could, collecting up all of her slimy juices and shoved as deep as he could; continued upward. When he reached her clit, he sent out several bursts of cool air on it and left it alone. He pulled back and slipping lower, he stabbed at her puckered hole and shoved as much of her slimy juices into that hole. He stiffened his tongue and stabbed over and over again at her asshole. He moved upward and once again swept up her slimy slit as slow as possible. When he reached her bubbly hole, he shoved his tongue in and at the same time, Howard shoved two fingers into her ass. As he felt her cunt tighten, he released it and attacked her clit. He sucked at it and flicked his tongue from side to side and up and down.

Missy tore her dress up off her lush body and she clutched at her swaying tits and thrashed about and she screamed out, "Oh yes Howard, fuck my slimy cunt, I want to cum, please, please, don't torture me, please let me cum!"

Howard attacked her clit with all of the abilities he had learned from his friends and as he fingered her asshole, he shoved three fingers into her cunthole and sucked as hard as he could without causing pain.

Missy clutched at his head and his wrist, shoving them both harder against her cunt that was in the thoroughs of a climax she so sorely needed. She collapsed against the sofa as her lush body continued to tremble and shake. She clutched at her rounded belly as she felt the baby kicking knowing what she was experiencing was something she hadn't experienced in quite a while.

Howard rose up and took a seat beside her. He kissed her, feeding her, her own cunt juices and he reveled in the knowledge that she welcomed it and licked his lips and chin. He looked up to her and smiled, "I normally would collapse on the woman, but in your condition I held back. Whenever you've gathered yourself, I'd welcome you climbing aboard. I'd love to have you ride my cock and see if we can coax that baby out just like Raj, Leonard and Penny did for Bernadette a couple months ago."

She leaned over and kissed him again, "Oh you can count on it Howie and if by chance it cause me to go into labor, I'd forever be grateful, if you know what I mean." She looked down and saw his cock perk-up and stiffen. She giggled, "I sure can see he knows what I'm talking about."

On the dance floor, Leonard and Amy were barely moving their feet to the beat of the music. They swayed from side to side, but their hands and heads were moving constantly. Leonard managed to slip the two tiny straps on her shoulders down her arms freeing her large swollen breasts. He wasn't trying to tease her, but he gently rolled her large aeroules around using the pads of both thumbs.

Amy's head fell back sending a waterfall of her dark curly hair down her back almost to her bubble butt.

Nearby, George had his head buried in Penny's neck. He was feasting on the sensitive flesh there as his hands were traveling around her body, setting off tiny fires wherever he went.

Penny closed her eyes and swayed against him as she clung to him, one arm was around his shoulder gently caressing his back with her manicured nails. Her other hand slowly drifted down between their two bodies and when she reached his belt buckle. She slipped a little lower and took a firm hold of his enormous cock. She let out a groan, partly because of what he was doing to her neck and ear, partly because she realized he WAS the bigger brother in the Cooper family. She let out a gasp as she moved her fingers along the length and she couldn't believe it, he was even larger than Sheldon. She felt her pussy getting wetter by the second. She just hoped she didn't lose control and make a fool of herself in front of Leonard.

Nearby, Raj managed to untie Bernadette's dark flowing dress and slipping it from her shoulders allowed it to fall to the floor behind her.

Bernadette loved the attention she was getting from Raj, but her attention was focused on what Howie was doing to the gorgeous pregnant southerner. She was turned and once again she was able to check out what Penny was doing to George and what Leonard was doing with Amy. She was more excited and turned on more by watching what was going on around her. She shook her head and focused on Raj. She reached down and unhooking his pants, she dropped them to the floor and she giggled when he stumbled, he still trying to dance.

Raj managed to free himself of his pants and before he could react Bernie yanked his jockey shorts down and he groaned out as he felt Bernie's tiny hand encompass his thick cock and he groaned out when she tightened her grip and tugged at it. He wrapped his arms around her tiny body and with the skill of one of the more skilled lovers; he managed to unclip her bra with one hand. He drew it off her body and hugged her tighter, squishing her milk-filled tits against his chest.

When Denise heard Raj groan out, she lifted her head from Stuart's shoulder and looked around. She pulled back slightly and whispered to Stuart, "Looks like the two of us are sorta behind the times. What do you say we find a vacant bedroom? I'm not as uninhibited as your friends, maybe later on, but this is our first interaction with them and I'm just not that comfortable doing it around them or even watching what they are doing."

He nodded, "I understand, I'm not normally invited into their inner circle too and I have to say, what I'm seeing is very shocking, hot and exciting, but still very shocking." He took her by the hand and led her out of the room to the first vacant bedroom he could find. He was so excited he failed to close the door and led her to the turned down bed. He spun her around and having her face the door, he reached back and slowly unzipped her dress. It floated to the floor and he urged her back onto the bed. He stood over her prone body and stared at the tall, lithe body before him. He couldn't believe he was here with a beautiful half-naked body staring up at him.

Denise extended her arms, "Come on Stuart; join me." She watched as he knelt on the bed. She rolled her head from side to side and she giggled, "I think it would be a lot easier if you got out of those clothes before you joined me."

He stumbled backward and worked with fumbling fingers to throw off his clothes. He climbed up quickly afraid she was going to laugh at his skinny, pasty body, but she didn't.

Denise extended her arms and welcomed him into her embrace. She folded her arms around his slender body and pulled him tight to her body. Her pussy met his reasonably sizeable cock. She ground her panty clad pussy against his straining cock and locked lips with him, "Mmmm, you were so fucking sexy challenging Mark Hamill earlier today. I got so turned on knowing you were better than he was." She kissed him with such passion she was gasping for air when she pulled back. She raked her nails along his back and rolled to the side and gasped out to him, "Please Stuart, remove my underwear, I don't want anything between the two of us."

Stuart fumbled with her bra strap and nearly tore it trying to get it open. He finally succeeded and nearly injured her pulling it from her sexy curves. He moved his hands down to her panties, but she stopped him.

Denise pushed lightly on his trembling body, she giggled and put up her hand, "Let me do it, it happens to be one of my nicer panties and after what you did to my bra, I'll help you, no offense."

He gave her one of his sick smiles and nodded, "No offense taken, be my guest, but please, don't take too long, my heart can't take it."

She giggled again and deftly removed her panties and tossed them aside. She drew him down to her and let out a sigh, "All yours Stuart be my guest."

He coughed and nodded, "Do you mind if I take my time? I don't know when I'll have the chance like this again."

She giggled, "Yes, oh yes Stuart, take all the time you want, I'm in no hurry and as far as not having a chance again, well all I can say, you're off to a great start and if this continues the way I'm expecting, this could be a regular occurrence between the two of us."

Stuart let out a growl and attacked her neck. He peppered all of the sensitive flesh there. He moved to her shoulder and back to her neck and ear. He moved to the other side and repeated this.

Denise was giggling like a school girl, but as she felt him move lower and began to tease and play with her firm, pert breasts, the giggles turned to moans, "Oh yessssss Stuart, this could very well be something we can reprise again."

Before long he was poised between her outstretched legs and thrust two fingers into her. Denise cried out in surprise and trembled from the pleasure he was inflicting on her. She was dripping her slimy cream all over his fingers. Stuart moved his fingers in and out of her at a quickened pace and he grinned when she arched her back, instinctively positioning herself so that Stuart best angle to keep her on the edge of her climax.

As Denise inched towards her orgasm, she reached up and clutched at his arms. Her mouth was gaping open as she was on the verge of an orgasm, growling out, "Get back up here and fuck me!"

Stuart was shocked and inspired by Denise, this was literally the first time any woman uttered those words to him. Stuart immediately slid up and hovered over her slender body. He settled in between her legs and he paused to briefly stare down at her. He stuttered as he tried to express his feelings. ,"You are without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the privilege to be with. He reached up and swept her light brown hair from her cheek and caressing her there, he leaning in and pressed his lips to hers. He lowered his body and miraculously his stiff cock found its mark and he slid easily into her incredibly tight channel.