Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 23-24

Story Info
Penny & Amy trade men; Orgy in Sweden & more.
16.3k words
4.73
12k
15
8

Part 116 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

A couple weeks later Amy and Sheldon found out that they were one of the finalists for the Nobel Prize in Physics. They were camped out at Leonard and Penny's apartment waiting for word if they were winners or not. There was a nine hour time difference between Sweden and Pasadena.

Sheldon was falling asleep and gave Leonard the okay to slap him if he fell asleep. Both Penny and Leonard were praying for him to do so and they even fought about who would get the honor to slap him.

Leonard won out, giving the reasoning that over the past twelve years, nobody earned it more. He reached back to slap him and suddenly his phone began buzzing.

Sheldon jumped up, Leonard missed his opportunity to slap him. Sheldon answered the phone, putting it on speaker so they all could hear, "Hello?"

On the other end came a voice, "Hello, this is Sweden calling. Is this Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler?"

They both answered, Yeah."

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to inform you that you've won the Nobel Prize, in being suckers!" It was Kripke and they hung up.

All of a sudden the phone went off again, but it was Howard calling to see if they got word yet.

They all slumped down and Penny groaned out, "Okay, now what?"

All of a sudden Amy's phone went off and she answered it, "Hello? Yes, this is Dr. Fowler." She stayed straight face, "I see...Okay, thank you." she hung up and looked to Sheldon and in a mellow voice said, "We won!"

They all hopped up and Penny screamed out, "Congratulations!"

"Leonard started crying, "Oh, my God!"

Sheldon stood and looked to Amy, "We did it."

She nodded, "I know! Can you believe it?"

He turned to Leonard, "That's a good point. What if I'm dreaming?"

Leonard saw his opening, he reared back and slapped him across the face. Penny shrieked and Sheldon fell to the sofa. He stood up holding his face and screamed out, "We won the Nobel Prize!"

They all came together jumping up and down, screaming their lungs out.

The next morning they headed out and they both got texts from everyone, even his brother and her mother and father. When they got to the front door there was a group of reporters out there to interview them. Sheldon was petrified and ran back into the apartment complex.

Later they made it to the university and as they entered the cafeteria, they got a round of applause and once again, Sheldon left the room, running away to hide. He even refused to answer his office door when a scheduled interview came to see him.

Howard and Bernadette took it upon themselves to do interviews . They passed themselves off as their best friends, putting a spin on their relationships that baffled the rest of the group.

As always, Raj was like one of the girls and after he found Amy crying in the ladies room he stepped in to help her.

"Come on Amy, you just won the Nobel, why are you crying?" She dried her tears, "My picture is all over the Internet, and I look terrible."

He took her phone, "No that can't be, let me see?" He stared at it, "Well, that is an unfortunate angle. Who cares, you just won, you should be proud of this moment."

She threw up her hands, "I know I shouldn't care about how I look, and I never thought I did. It's stupid and shallow, but I just can't help it. Last week I was visiting Janine Davis in H.R. And she commented that I have a very lovely figure and I should stop hiding it in these frumpy clothes. Penny and Bernadette have mentioned it over and over again."

Raj nodded, "Ms. Davis is correct, you are a beautiful woman. By the way, if you're not happy with those pictures, then make some changes. You've been told that over and over again. When are you gonna believe all of them and do something about it. Get a haircut, new clothes, new glasses, big glasses...No glasses, then you won't be able to see those pictures, even contacts."

She frowned, "Sounds expensive."

He scratched his head, "Excuse me, if I'm not mistaken, the Nobel comes with a substantial cash prize. What were you gonna spend it on?"

She stopped and turned towards him, "Hadn't really thought about it. Sheldon's got his eyes on some new Dockers."

He challenged her, "Come on, do something for yourself."

She turned and looked back into the mirror, "Well, I suppose I could get a haircut."

He added, "And some makeup, and a new wardrobe, a gym membership to tone that body of your. You're gonna get a small fortune, maybe even a little nip or tuck here and there." He didn't wanna push it all at once, but throw it out there to see if it stuck for later. "Come on, let's go."

She turned, "Where are we going?"

He blurted out, "Beverly Hills, where the things you'll like are."

Back at the apartment, Sheldon was already hating all of the changes happening because of the Nobel. He looked to Leonard, "You know, this is something I've wanted my whole life. But I guess I never considered how everything would be different."

Leonard leaned over the counter, "Buddy, I know it all feels overwhelming right now, but I promise you, things will settle down."

Just then there was a knock on the door and Raj poked his head in, "Hey, is Penny here?"

Leonard shook his head, "No, why?"

"I wanted to show her my latest creation. I give you..." He threw open the door, "Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler!"

She came strolling in and she was a complete knockout. She was wearing a form fitting navy blue wrap around dress. It was a wide black leather belt around her waist to accent her curves. There was a black jacket over her shoulders. No longer were there unflattering tights, but bare legs in high heels and her hair was cut short, just resting on her shoulders. She was wearing makeup, showing off her eyes and bright red lipstick to show her full lips and a new pair of designer glasses.

Leonard's jaw hit the floor, "Wow, Amy, you look amazing!

She blushed, "Thank you!" She looked to Sheldon for his reaction, "What do you think?"

He stood up and approached her, "I like you better the way you were."

Raj jumped in, "But she looks beautiful! Classic lines, colors that complement her skin tone, and hair that goes from "office" to "On the town" in minutes." He pulled off her jacket and with her bare arms it made her look elegant.

She threw the jacket over her shoulder and jutted out her hip.

Sheldon shook his head, "I don't care. Put it back."

She was pissed, "I like the way I look."

He blurted out and ran past her, "Well, I don't!"

Leonard followed him out into the hall, "Sheldon, that was really rude."

He turned to Leonard, "I'm sorry! Amy is the one constant I can count on, and now she's changing."

Leonard threw up his hands, "It's just a haircut and some clothes."

"No, it's the last straw! I can't take any more!"

All of a sudden the elevator dinged and the door slid open and Penny stood there in a two piece rose colored dress and jacket. She looked to the two of them out in the hallway, "Can you believe it? They finally fixed the fucking elevator." She walked out and stood there.

Sheldon froze, "This is a nightmare." He took off and ran down the stairs.

The doors closed and Penny looked to Leonard, "What's with him?"

He rolled his eyes, "He won a Nobel Prize, and his wife now looks amazing."

She nodded, "Oh, yeah, got it!" She got in the elevator and headed down.

Sheldon continued to run down the stairs till he reached the lobby. By the time he got there, Penny was standing before the front door, He jumped back, startled, "How did you get down here?"

She giggled, "The elevator, it's really fast."

He stuttered, "I need to be alone right now. Don't try to follow me."

She turned, "All right, you need a ride?"

He turned back to her, "That'd be great, thank you."

Back in the apartment, Amy sat there with Raj and Leonard. They were focused on her plunging neckline. They really loved the new Amy. She looked to them both, "I should've seen this coming."

Raj shook his head, "Stop, you're allowed to get a haircut."

I know, but too much change all at once. But I'm telling you, I like the new me and I'm not going back and just like you said, this is just the beginning. More new Amy is yet to be revealed."

Leonard took a seat down beside her, "Okay, you need to focus on the positive. You won a Nobel Prize. I slapped Sheldon. A lot of dreams came true today."

She stood up and came over to him, "You know, you're right. This is a huge day for me, and I'm allowed to enjoy it without worrying how it's going to affect my husband."

Raj moved over to her too, "Is it me or did it just get fierce in here?"

She looked to the two of them, "How about the two of you showing me just how pretty I am now?"

Leonard took a seat beside her, taking up Sheldon's old spot. His hand ran up and down her bare arm as his other hand drifted into her new, shorter hairdo. He pulled her head towards him and his lips closed over her freshly painted red lips. As he caressed her arm, his thumb lightly caressed the outer portion of her full, firm breast.

Amy returned the kiss, her tongue curling with his, sucking on it, darting into his mouth.

When Leonard wrapped his hands over one of her breasts through her slinky dress, she made her feel loved and wanted, not like when with Sheldon. Most of the time it felt like he was performing the duties of a husband. She sighed into his mouth, it felt natural.

Her moans grew louder as her fingers slid up his arms and around his neck. She welcomed his body as he pressed forward even more, urging her legs apart, turning into the kiss more. A loud groan escaped her lips as she felt his hands tighten even more about her heaving tits.

Leonard guided Amy to her feet, he wanted easier access to her newly found lush body. He stepped closer to her. He felt Amy tremble as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her tight to him. His growing erection was pressing tightly to her slightly rounded belly.

Raj came up behind her, "Let yourself go Amy, you deserve it. He swept her shorter, sexier hair from her neck and leaning in, he brushed his lips against the sensitive flesh below her earlobe.

Again Amy let out a gasp and leaned into Raj's dark, wet lips. She felt a rush of excitement course through her body and she knew she'd never, ever go back to the plain, frumpy Amy ever again. All of a sudden she was standing in the middle of the room, all alone.

Leonard looked to Raj and back to Amy, "We both know you've had an exciting day with a lot of changes. We have to know before we go forward that you really want this and this isn't just a way to rebel because of Sheldon being an ass."

She scoffed, "If I was rebelling because he was being an ass, I'd be the rebel without a cause." She threw her hands up and yelled, "HE'S ALWAYS BEING AN ASS!" She moved her body to come back in contact with Leonard. She craved his touch again.

Raj too came back and grabbing hold of her ample hips, he pulled her ass to his growing erection.

In front of her, Leonard slipped out of his hoodie and began unbuckling his pants. He saw her dark eyes look down and watch intently as he lowered his zipper. Leonard pulled his cock out, it was stiff as can be and the large purple head was throbbing in his fist.

Behind her, Raj placed his hands on her shoulders and urged her downward and before she could object, she was on her knees, staring up at Leonard's thick cock. As if in a trance, her tongue moved, her lips parted and leaning forward, she flicked her tongue lightly across the leaking head of his cock. Her lips parted more and she kissed the entire head, her tongue sliding up to the spot where his pre-cum oozed out. Letting out a groan, she opened her lips wider and enveloped the entire head .

Amy kissed Leonard's cock again and again, mouthing the head, her tongue circled underneath and licked up the droplets of cum that began flowing out. Her hand came up and grabbed at the lower portion of his shaft as she pushed his pants and boxers down around his ankles.

Leonard was toeing off his shoes and as he stumbled slightly, he got free of his pants and shorts.

Behind her, Raj had already removed everything south of his waist and clutching at his cock, he nudged Amy. She turned and let out a gasp and immediately closed her hand around his dark shaft. She pumped it a couple times and then drew it into her mouth

While Amy worked on Raj's cock, Leonard slipped behind her and he slipped his hands beneath her dress, caressing her ass, then slipped beneath her new, sexy panties. He grasped her thighs, urging her legs apart, he found her already moist pussy and uncovering her clit, he flicked it over and over again.

Amy let out a shriek around Raj's cock and she squirmed, bucking her hips from the unexpected intrusion by Leonard's fingers.

Things progressed quickly now as Raj fisted her short hair pulling her tighter to his cock. She sucked wildly at it and she let out a grunt as Leonard sank to his knees to gain greater access to her juicy pussy.

Amy concentrated on Raj's cock as she sucked at it, pulling at it, as she bobbed up and down wildly. She felt extreme tremors course through her body as Leonard lifted the back of her dress and he dipped his head under it. He grabbed hold of her panties and dragged them down. He pulled harder and after clearing her knees, he yanked them free and tossed them aside. He began eating her and she shivered and growled out, "Oh my God, Leonard, you have to be the master of pussy eating. Janine was correct when she said she never, ever had anyone eat her as good as you did."

He pulled out from under her and looked at her as she resumed sucking on Raj's cock, "When did this ever come up in conversation with Janine Davis?"

She pulled her swollen lips off of Raj's cock. She continued stroking it, but looked to Leonard and giggled, "Oh, we sorta had a girl on girl thing a couple weeks ago." She blushed, "She couldn't stop bragging about how you made her squirt."

Leonard tugged at her skirt and drew it up over her lush ass. She shifted his knees slightly and grabbing hold of his cock, he dragged it up and down the cleft of her ass cheeks.

Amy was trapped with nowhere to go, but she wasn't struggling to escape. She shivered as Leonard leaned over her and whispered out, "Spread your legs, Amy, I'm gonna shove my stiff cock in your juicy pussy."

Leonard fisted his cock and he thrusted forward, sinking deep into her tight, wet pussy. He listened to her scream out around Raj's cock as he began fucking her from behind.

Amy sucked wildly at Raj's cock and reaching back, she spread her cheeks wide so Leonard could have easier access to her tight pussy.

Leonard picked up the pace, gripping her hips, he pulled her back as he thrust forward. His swollen nut slapped again and again against her plump ass cheeks. He looked up at Raj, "Look at her Raj, she's a Nobel winner and she can suck and fuck better than any of them, I betcha!" He began playing with her now. He's speed up, slow down. Pull back till just the head remained in and suddenly slammed deep into her.

Raj's hand was in her hair, pulling and pushing her head, fucking her face in time with Leonard's thrusts, Amy was delirious, totally lost in the lust of being taken by two of her friends.

Heat spread throughout her body. Her legs were trembling as she raced towards the orgasm she needed, it would chase away any thought of Sheldon and his disrespect of her new look. She stroked Raj's cock harder as she sucked. Her other hand was between her legs, fingering her sensitive bud.

Everything fell into place. Raj's groans grew louder. He grabbed the back of her head and he began to shoot his hot, thick seed into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could. She felt his second burst hitting the top of her mouth, she was still jerking it wildly, her mouth was flooded, the cum having nowhere to go, as Raj continued to cum hard. She suddenly exploded, her orgasm driving by the obscene threesome she never expected. It was her wedding night all over again, but she felt better now, a new woman. She swallowed, not letting a drop escape as she quivered there on her knees.

Behind her Leonard screamed out, "OH fuck yeah, I can feel you cumming Amy, I'm there too." He gripped her hips and holding on tight, he began pumping his potent cum deep into her overheated snatch.

Amy was panting, her hands clutching at Raj's bare ass cheeks and she continued to shake as she felt the aftershocks of her orgasm course through her body as Leonard's final few tiny bursts fill her pussy too."

Leonard slowly withdrew and sat back on his haunches. He watched her pussy quiver and a tiny trickle of his semen dripped out of her.

Amy giggled and cupping her pussy, she got up and raced to the bathroom. She was there for quite a while and there was a tapping on the door. She opened it, looking like a million bucks again, the naked two guys each took a hand and led her to the bedroom. She had a smile a mile wide on her face and she giggled out, "Oh, we're going again?"

Sheldon and Penny ended up at the hotel bar where Anu used to work. They were seated at a tiny table and Penny removed her jacket and the straight line rose dress showed off her large breasts perfectly. Her long silky blonde hair was down and once again it hung in messy waves making her look even hotter.

Sheldon was drinking a Coke, while Penny was sipping on a large gin and tonic. He looked to her, "All this change is just too much."

She took another sip of her drink.

"The reports, the attention at work, and now even Amy's changed."

She took another sip of her drink."

He stared at her, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down."

She giggled, "I'm playing a drinking game. Every time you say the word "change," I take a sip."

"Are you gonna be able to drive me home?"

"Hmm, not unless you change the subject." She stopped, "Oh, now I said it!" She took another sip. "You know, you're the only person who could win the biggest prize in science and still be upset about it."

He shrugged, "It's just...All the times I thought about winning, I never thought about how it would...ch...affect my life."

She went to take another drink, but stopped when he didn't use that word again.

"I'm sorry, I'm genuinely concerned about your liver."

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, fine, I'll stop playing. But just to let you know, I have a room reserved upstairs for us. I'm in no way drunk enough not to drive home, but I believe you need a change at least for tonight. You know, you go on and on about wanting things to stay the same, but you changed a lot since I met you."

He scoffed, "Oh, you are a mean drunk."

"I am not drunk, I'm serious. You have a ton of friends, you got married, moved into a new apartment, you wore a baseball hat that one time. Heck you've had sex almost as many times as I have fingers. Not counting the times you and I had while Leonard was on that ship."

He chuckled, "More!"

She chuckled, "You dog!"

He relented,"I do take your point. You know, you're also married, you have a successful career, you no longer dress like you're trying to attract sailors by the wharf. Even though what you are wearing tonight is very fetching. Shows off your bosom and legs nicely."

She smiled at him, "So, I guess the only thing that actually stays the same is that things are always changing."

He stared at her, "Interesting! So you're saying the inevitability of change might be a universal constant."

"Well, there's a little more to it than that, but, yeah, sure."

They both began drinking again and afterward, Sheldon left to use the bathroom. By the time he returned, Penny scooted her chair around so it was now beside his.

Sheldon came back and noticed her new seating arrangement, but he was feeling randy and went with it. He took a sip of his new alcoholic drink and felt her leg brush up against his, but her didn't move it away. He took another sip and looking over the top of his glass, he saw she leaned over, a mere few inches from his face and before he even placed his glass down, her lips were pressed to his.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers