Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed them both, she was grinning from ear to ear and she couldn't stop. She gathered up her clothes, she walked through the apartment naked, she crossed the hall and went to her place to shower and take a nice long bath to soothe her aching , but well sedated body.

Raj quickly dressed and left while Leonard, wondered where Penny and Sheldon were so late. He showered and went to sleep early.

Penny and Sheldon finally made it back to their apartment. Sheldon took the first two steps and Penny stopped him, "Hang on." She walked over to the elevator and pressed the button, "What do you think? Want to give it a try?" The elevator dinged and the doors opened.

He came down the two stairs and looked into the elevator and back at the stairs, "Well, you know, the elevator did work when I moved into the building. So going up and down the stairs was a change, which means this would actually be a return to the status quo. But, conversely, I think-"

Penny pushed him in, "GET IN!"

It began going up and he called out, "This is wild!" And just before it got to the second floor it stopped dead.

Sheldon panicked and Penny hit the call button and a voice came over, "Don't panic, it is only a circuit breaker, We should have it up and running in about fifteen minutes. That's how long it will take a service man to get out there."

Sheldon turned to Penny, "See told you we should have used the stairs.'

She dropped her briefcase and pulled him to her, "Just kiss me, I bet by the time he gets here, you'll forget all about being stuck."

He lowered his head and she opened her mouth in anticipation of the kiss, but Sheldon switched up and nibbled at the tender flesh on her neck. He tugged on her earlobe and she shivered. He ran his hands up her sides and slipped the jacket off her and finding the zipper on the back of her dress, he lowered it and pulled it down to her waist. He attacked her neck once again and rained kisses along her collarbone and down to the cleavage being created by her tight bra. He tipped her head back and feasted on her mouth. He sucked on her lower lip and he tugged at the dress until it pooled around her ankles.

Penny stood there in a bra, she never did put her panties back on, and her high heels.

Penny returned his kiss and groaned out, "Oh Sheldon, what are we doing? If this elevator starts up and opens, the neighbors are gonna get an eyeful."

He spun her around and had her face the wall. He grabbed one leg and hoisted it up and planted her knee on the back handrail. He fished out his cock and with one quick thrust, he buried his cock in her still moist pussy.

Penny leaned back and wrapped her arms around his head from behind. She thrust her ass backwards, taking every inch he was willing to feed her.

He gathered her hair in his fists and pulled back and feasted on her neck as he continued to pump his hips back and forth, giving her it all and more. He reached around and yanked down her demi-bra, freeing her tits and he mauled them as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

Penny was already at the end, she was so close, having someone fuck her in the elevator that was inoperative for nearly 12 years, she couldn't wrap her head around it. She just knew she loved being fucked this way. She met his movements with ones just as urgent and as she started cumming, she felt his cock swell and suddenly began filling her fertile womb with his creamy cum. She dropped her knee off the handrail and turning around, she dropped to her knees and sucked his cum coated cock into her mouth. She licked him clean and as she knelt there, she felt his cum running down her thighs and to the floor.

She giggled, "Looks like were were the first to christen this newly repaired elevator, huh Sheldon?"

He tried to repair her messy hair and found it too far gone. He helped her into her dress after she stuffed her tits back into her bra and after he zipped her up and she picked up her jacket, the elevator jerked and began its upward trek.

Just as they were back to normal, the doors opened and they hugged and went to their respective apartments.

Penny snuck into her bedroom, stripped quickly and tip-toed into the bathroom where she took a long, soothing shower. She climbed into bed and as she settled in. She turned to Leonard and said, "Do you wanna?" She was suddenly pounced upon by her husband, Leonard.

They had a quick, and dirty no-holds barred fuck session, each of them thinking about the other person they fucked earlier. They both came quickly and rolling over, they both fell fast asleep, dreaming about the sorted affair they just experienced.

Two months have gone by since it was announced that Sheldon and Amy were the winners of the Nobel. Sheldon and Penny couldn't get their wild night out of their heads.

Amy became a driving force in the betterment of her appearance and it pissed off Sheldon all the more. No longer was she wearing dark tights to hide her legs. She worked out like crazy and secretly had her breast augmented, not making them larger, they were already large, but gave them lift and more shape. She rivaled Penny's figure now and she had already made an appointment to see a plastic surgeon after she returned from Stockholm, Sweden to have her nose fixed.

Leonard and Sheldon were repairing the hydrogen and carbon life form Sheldon made years ago, and as they finished, Amy and Penny returned from the dress maker. Amy had to have her dress taken in, while Penny had to have her let out. No one knew that Penny was pregnant and Amy was excited seeing she was nearly as firm as Penny was.

Amy came through the door in a off gray dress with a very flattering jacket to match. Gone were the tights and her short hair was curled and her make-up made her look alluring.

Penny, even though putting on a few pounds due to her pregnancy, she looked hot, her blonde hair was recently dyed to a light golden blonde. She was wearing a loose-fitting black and red plaid shirt dress.

Penny stood in the kitchen and turned to Sheldon and Amy, "Thank you, guys, so much for the clothes and the shoes, the plane tickets. You've been so generous."

Amy smiled at her, she was floating high from what happened at the tailor, "Well, it's important that all of our friends get to share this moment with us."

Sheldon cut in, "And then for years to come, you can tell others you had a front-row seat to history."

Amy looked to Sheldon, "Do you want to go back to the apartment and see me try on my dress? You can practice your acceptance speech while I try on the dress."

He loved the idea "Great, you can help me whittle to down to 90 minutes."

They left and Leonard moved over to Penny, who was sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen, "Was Amy suspicious when they had to let your dress out?"

"No, she was so happy, she didn't even question it."

"Someone's gonna figure it out. Why don't we just tell people?"

She shook her head, "No, it's too early, I haven't even wrapped my head around it."

He chuckled, "I have, my head is wrapped."

She scoffed, "Yeah, well, if something else had been wrapped, we wouldn't be in this situation."

He grinned back at her, "Excuse me, but if I recall, you're the one who went out drinking with Sheldon, then came home and attacked me."

She blurted out, "Attacked you? I think, I said, "So you wanna?"

He nodded, "Yeah, and I was helpless."

She nodded "Huh-uh?" She leaned in and kissed him.

He pulled back, "So...So you wanna?" He chuckled.

She grinned back and at, "Well, I can't get more pregnant."

He lifted her and planted her ass on the counter, "We'll see about that!"

She sat there with that sexy plaid shirt dress on. She grinned back at him and slowly began unbuttoning the shirt from hem upward to her collar. She opened the last one and sat there in just an open shirt and a tiny pair of panties. Her large, breasts were out in the open, waiting to be explored. They were swaying from side to side, those large pink nipples puckered up from the cool air in the room.'

Penny looked up into Leonard's eyes as she parted her legs and pulled him to her lush body. She moaned her approval as the large lump in his pants pressed against her cream filled panties.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and locked lips with him. Leonard kissed her tasting the sweetness of her mouth, their tongue forced themselves against one another as he felt her fat nipples burning a hole in his shirt. He ran his fingers in her luscious soft hair, grabbing a handful as he forced his lips tighter to hers.

Penny reached down and palmed the bulge in his pants and she fumbled with his belt and zipper. She got it open and pushing downward, they fell to his ankles. She moaned as Leonard palmed one of her ripe tits, rubbing and tugging at the stiff tip between his thumb and index finger. She bit on his lip as she felt his fingers tighten on her nipple.

Penny wasn't liking just sitting on the counter. She slipped off the countertop and slipped to her knees before Leonard. She leaned forward and without using her hands, she closed her lips around the leaking head of his cock. She sucked and drew the entire head into her warm, wet mouth.

Leonard closed his eyes as she drew him deeper into her mouth. He clung to her head as she sucked gently in the crown of his cock. She reached out and began to massage his ball sack and taking a deep breath, she sucked the entire shaft into her mouth. With him buried in her throat, she tipped her head and her eyes sparkled as she stared into his half closed eyes.

Penny worked her tongue like a pro as she teased his leaking head with the tip of her tongue. She released his cock with a pop and stood up on shaking legs.

Leonard spun her around and slid his hand down into her tiny panties, he caressed the flesh of her tight ass and dipped his fingers in and ran through her fleshy lips. He slipped them out and slid along her tight cheeks and slowly slipped the tip of one finger into her puckered asshole.

Penny let out a groan as she felt him pull it out and shove two fingers deep into her juicy cunt. She moaned louder when he parted her legs wider and shoved a second finger into her slimy pussy.

Leonard spun her around and as he applied pressure to her back, he leaned her over the counter and gripping her hips, he guided his cock into her hot, wet pussy. He slid in as slow as he could. He felt her slick walls clinging to his shaft as he sank deeper and deeper into her. He ran his hands up and down the length of her body and clutching at her tits, he bottomed out in her pregnant womb.

Penny pushed back as she tried to milk his cock with her well lubricated pussy. She let out a grunt when he suddenly pulled out of her.

Leonard held onto her hips as he sank to his knees and buried his face into her mound from behind. His nose was deep in the crack of her ass as he wormed his tongue into her. He wrapped one arm around her and began playing with her clit. He felt her shake as he licked up and down her entire slick pussy.

Just as fast as he left her, he pulled back, stood and gripping his stiff shaft, he shoved forward and once again impaled her on his invading cock. He reached up and gathering her long wavy hair in his fist, he pulled at it and forced her body tight to his, He turned her head and their lips met and as he kissed her, he forced his tongue and cock into her two holes at the same time.

Penny was gasping for air as he raced towards an orgasm. As she kissed him back, she felt his other hand wrap around her as he came in contact with her clit. He rubbed her roughly as he kissed her and fucked her.

Penny ripped her mouth from his and screamed out as she started cumming, "Oh Leonard, I wish you were making a baby in me right now. I want your baby, give it to me."

He chuckled, as he began pumping his potent cum into her very, very fertile womb. He felt her cumming too. He felt her cunt muscles tightening and releasing him,milking every drop he had to give her. She bathed his cock with her milky juices and she slumped down on the countertop.

After a few moments, Leonard pulled his cock from her. He reached over and picked up a cup and placed it beneath her oozing pussy. He caught the cum from the both of them and pressing on her lower belly even more ran out. He stood up and spun her around, "So you wanna drink what we just made?"

She giggled and took it from him she took a sip and licked her cream coated lips. She handed it to him, your turn. He felt his cock stiffening as he finished off the entire cup. He grabbed her and kissed her hard, and they let the cum in their mouths flow from one mouth to the other. They did this back and forth until it was all gone. They laughed like two school kids and he took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom where they climbed into the tub and took a nice long shower together.

Over at the Wolowitz household they were worried about having Stuart and Denise watching the kids for a couple days while they were in Sweden. Bernie looked to Howard, "You realize it's been years since we've got away just the two of us."

He had a glint in his eyes, "I know, I can't wait." He drew her into his arms, "Fancy hotel room, that big bed."

She hugged him back, "Yeah, we're gonna sleep our asses off."

Over in Sheldon and Amy's apartment, Amy had tried on her new black lace dress. When she purchased it, it had a lining beneath the black lace to hide her figure. She had the tailor remove the lining in certain areas and it gave glimpses of her new-found figure. The lace barely hid her new high-standing tits and her dusty aeroules were nearly visible.

She sat on the sofa her legs were stretched out as she listened to Sheldon's speech. He rambled it off at such a high rate, it was impossible to hear.

She looked up at him, "Nobody's gonna be able to understand a word you're saying."

"Welcome to my life. And in in that dress. No one will he listening to me, they will all be staring at you."

She stood up and her back was nearly bare. The dress was being held up by two tiny straps.

Sheldon licked his lips, "Amy, we won the Nobel Prize in Physics, but seeing you in that dress, well I want to peel it off of you and touch your lovely new body, even though I loved the old one."

She chuckled, "Get used to it buddy, this is the new me and it's only going to get better." She stood there and slowly lowered the straps and the dress slipped to her waist.

Sheldon stood before her, "You are beautiful now!" He drew her into his arms. And before long, Sheldon forgot all about his speech and all of her changes.

The two of them raced to the bedroom and fucked their brains out. Afterwards, Sheldon held her in her arms, "You know, you may love all of the changes, especially in your life and on your lovely body, but I was happy just the way you were.

She kissed him lightly on the forehead, "You may have liked the old Amy, but I'm loving the NEW AMY, so get used to it, deal with it, because this is only the beginning and there are a lot more to come."

He nodded, but knew he'd wear her down. Too bad he was going to lose this battle and he wasn't gonna take it well.

The day came for them to leave for Sweden, Sheldon and Amy gave them a few rules to follow while in Sweden. Penny raised her hand, "I have a question, do we have to go?"

Sheldon scoffed, "Yes. and a reminder, Penny, there's free alcohol in business class. Don't abuse it."

She groaned out, "Relax, I'm not gonna drink."

Bernie giggled, "Why? You pregnant?"

Penny stammered, "Wha...No! No, I just, you know, I don't like to drink when I fly."

Bernie groaned out, "Oh please, I've seen you drink in the shower."

Howard perked up, "You guys have showered together?" Both Bernie and Penny just stared and him and shook their head in disgust and Bernie replied, "Sometimes you're just...yuck!"

He leaned over, "That wasn't a no."

Once on the plane, Howard was getting anxious about leaving the kids.

Raj came over to Howard and showed him a picture on his phone. It was a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. "She's sitting next to me."

Howard looked over at her, she had an eye mask on, as she slept. He shook his head, "You're insane, it isn't her."

Across the plane, Penny was sitting beside Leonard and she looked up, "Uh-oh!" She hopped up and ran to the bathroom to vomit again.

Sheldon noticed this and looked to Amy, "That's the fourth time she's been to the bathroom in the last two hours. She clearly had some sort of stomach distress. If it's viral, we're all susceptible"

Amy shook her head, "She's probably just airsick."

"Yeah, but what if she's not? What if we get what she had?" He watched her come out of the bathroom and suddenly turned, grabbed her stomach and returned to the bathroom. He saw that and turned to Amy, "All right, that's it. This is "Outbreak" and she's the monkey." He got up and moved to talk to Leonard, "We need to do something about your wife."

Leonard looked to him, concerned, "What's the matter?"

"She is clearly sick, and she's gonna take us all down with her."

He smiled at him, "She's not sick, Sheldon."

He pressed the matter, "She is, and I'm gonna catch it, and it's gonna ruin the greatest day of my life."

"I promise you're not going to get what she has."

Just then Penny returned and stood over Sheldon, "What's going on?"

Sheldon let out a gasp and covered his face with his arm, "UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!"

She stared at him, "What?"

Leonard scoffed, "He thinks you're sick."

She smiled, "Oh!" she looked to Leonard and whispered, "Should we tell him?"

"Well, if we don't he might try and jump out of the plane."

She shook her head, "Yeah, doesn't answer my question."

Sheldon mumbled through his arm covering his face, ""Tell me what?"

She leaned in and whispered to him, "I'm pregnant, Sheldon."

He lowered her arm and turned to Leonard, "You're right, I can't catch that."

He got up and returned to his seat without saying a word to them. He sat down in his seat, "Good news, Amy. She's just pregnant."

Leonard was pissed, he got up and went to see Sheldon, "Are you kidding me? You just found out that a woman who had loved and cared for you for 12 years is pregnant and all you can say is you're relieved that she's not gonna get you sick?"

"There's no need for a recap, I was there."

Amy took Leonard's seat and turned to Penny, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't tell anybody."

"I'm not anybody, I'm your best friend."

Bernadette saw the commotion and came over, "What's going on?"

Amy spilled the beans, "She's pregnant."

Bernie leaned in, "That's fantastic!" She slapped her on the arm, "Why didn't you tell me?

Amy threw up her hands, "What happened to "I'm never gonna have kids"?

"It was an accident. I went out drinking with Sheldon."

Amy let out a gasp, "Oh, my gosh! We're sister wives?"

She tried covering it up, "NO, then I went home and slept with Leonard." She didn't want anyone other than Sheldon to even think that the baby could be his."

Back with Leonard and Sheldon, he stared up at him, "What would you like me to say?"

"How about congratulating us?"

"Are congratulations even in order? I didn't think Penny wanted children"

"Well, she didn't, now she does. And just so you know, we weren't gonna tell anybody so we wouldn't upstage your big day."

Sheldon rolled his eyes, "Oh, please, you couldn't upstage us. We won a Nobel Prize. Any idiot can have a baby."

Howard came over to them, "Hey, what's going on?"

Sheldon turned to him, "Case in point."

Leonard was totally pissed, "You are a selfish jerk! To hell with you and your fucking Nobel Prize!" He turned and went back to his seat.

They arrived at the hotel. Their room was nice, but nothing compared to the one that Amy and Sheldon were put in. It was on the ground floor and outside their veranda was a covered frosted windowed hot tub room. It was large enough for eight people, but like always, Sheldon refused to even look at it.