Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard knew she was more than ready and stepping closer, he grabbed her head and turned it slightly to the side. He shoved forward and felt her warm lips close around his thick shaft. He lovingly stroked her cheek and combed her hair from her mouth so she could have a free rein on his cock.

Sarah took the moment to act and she craned her neck and moved towards him, took more into her mouth without Leonard moving at all. She pulled him closer by planting her hands behind him and clutching at his butt, she pulled him closer to her face.

Leonard looked down and was going insane. He couldn't believe his cock was sliding in and out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's mouth. He threw one leg forward and rested his knee on the arm of the sofa. He hovered above her and now he joined in the threesome. He lowered and rose his hips and began fucking her face. He reached down and began playing with the tits that Penny was dying to lick and suck on.

Sarah's entire body began to buck and squirm as she started cumming. She coated Penny's fingers and mouth as she painted them with the juices from her intense orgasm.

Penny's fingers sank in deeper and was now flicking her thumb over and over again on her clit as she sank three fingers into her no longer tight cunt.

All of a sudden Penny threw her head back and groaned into Sarah's pussy. She felt her pussy being filled from behind and she tore her mouth from Sarah's pussy and looking back, she was gladly being filled by Raj.

He smiled down at her, "I thought you could use a little of what Sarah and Leonard were getting. I know you're pregnant, and can't get any more so, wanna fuck?"

Penny giggled, "Oh Raj, you always say the most romantic things. Why did you stop, fill me up and make me cum, just like Sarah just finished." She resumed licking and finger-fucking Sarah, this time with even more gusto.

Leonard was active too. He pulped in and out of Sarah's mouth. His hands were all over lush, tight curves. He still couldn't believe who was sucking his cock. He looked to Raj and gave him the thumbs up as he resumed playing with her firm tits.

Sarah used her tongue to her advantage, licking and flicking at Leonard's shaft as she fisted it. She reached up and played with his balls and as she shoved a finger up his butt, she heard him growl out. She knew she was about to make him cum and pulling his saliva stained cock from her mouth, she stroked him vigorously.

Leonard threw his head back and started cumming. She pointed it downward and it shot across her slender body, coating her tits, belly and down to Penny's face.

Penny looked up and was hit in the face with her husband's cum. She moved upward, licking the cum that coated Sarah's belly and tits. She focused on her tits, just where she wanted to be earlier. She licked up every drop of Leonard's cum and continued to suck and worship those unique tits. She stopped as she felt an orgasm coming on.

Raj followed her upward and as Penny started cumming, he pulled his cock out of Penny and shoved it deep into Sarah who was directly below Penny's pussy.

Penny hugged and kissed Sarah as she felt like the meat on a sexy sandwich. She felt Raj shoving his cock into the pussy below her and it turned her on.

Sarah was on the verge of cumming and she took the lead and pulled Penny higher and she began sucking on Penny's huge tits. She found it strange, but very sexy. She was about to move to her other tit, but Penny kissed her again as she started cumming.

Raj felt her slick cunt tighten around his cock as she started cumming. Raj lost it and he too started cumming. He clung to the two blondes and he looked to see Leonard smiling down, his cock was already stiffening again.

One by one, they climbed off the sofa and headed back to see what was going on in the hot tub.

Bernadette was sitting on the edge of the tub. Sheldon was on his knees directly in front of her. His face was buried in her pussy and her legs were draped over his back, kicking at his back as she clung to his head, forcing his face harder against her quaking pussy.

Across from them. Howard was sitting on the edge of the tub too. His hands were fisting Amy's sexy hair, now damp from his wet fingers. He watched at Amy bobbed up and down, sucking wildly at his cock. He released her head and was playing roughly with her new, firmer tits. He managed to pull her mouth from his cock and sliding down, she began sliding his stiff cock between her slippery tits. He slipped lower in the water and they were locked together in a heated kiss. He looked across and saw Bernie sinking into the water.

Bernie turned and forced Sheldon into one of the higher lounger seats in the tub. She swung her tiny leg over his and gripping his cock, she guided it into her already wet cunt. She began bouncing up and down, sending waves all over Howard and Amy.

Amy was clinging to the wall of the tub as Howard slipped in behind her and guiding his cock into her from behind, he clung to her ample hips and her now, smaller, firmer ass. He began pumping in and out of her and between the two couples fucking wildly in the tub, there was nearly as much water out of the tub than there was inside.

Penny, Leonard, Sarah and Raj soon were paired off, Raj and Sarah joined the four in the tub, as Leonard and Penny took a seat on one of the lounge chairs just inside the suite. They hugged and kissed lovingly as they watched their friends fucking.

This went on for a few more hours, but Leonard and Penny left and retired to their room.

In the morning, the seven of them headed to the airport, Leonard still couldn't believe he got a blowjiob from Buffy.

They headed to the plane, and before long were resting in their very large business class seats.

While slumbering, Penny kept on tossing around the fact that the baby she was carrying wasn't her husband's but Leonard's best friend, Sheldon. She knew she had sex with him to hide the fact that Sheldon filled her three times that night. She had a lot of decisions to make and none of them were pleasant. By the time she finally fell asleep, it was a very restless sleep, dreaming about Sheldon rearing her baby and not her husband, Leonard.

Once they got back to Pasadena, they were greeted by Denise and Stuart at Leonard's apartment. The two of them had a secret and they were bursting at the seams to share their good fortune.

Stuart stood before the group and grinned from ear to ear, "I asked Denise to marry me and she agreed, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

The entire group congratulated the two of them, but a few of them looked around their tight-knit group and wondered how long they would remain this way.

They all laughed and joked as they ate their take-out meal, hoping it would last, forever and ever, but it wasn't a fairy tale, it was real life.

***

And so ends the 12 year experience known as "The Big Bang Theory"

Coming up, my version of season thirteen, for some it will be lucky, some not so. Just wait to see what happens next. Some of it will shock you, make you mad, make you sad and hopefully make you wanting for more.