Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

In Leonard and Penny's room, Penny was seated before a table covered with food she was scarfing down seeing she was eating for two. She talked between bites, "Come on, you didn't seriously expect him to react like a normal human being." She popped more food into her mouth.

"No, but still, after all these years, after all the crap I've put up with, you'd think, just this once, he'd care about someone else's feelings."

She rang out, "Oh, my god!"

He turned to her, "What?"

"Pickled herring, who knew how good it was!" She took a mouthful."

He stared at her, "Really?"

She had a forkful, "Sounds gross, looks gross, smells gross! She took a bite, "It's delicious!"

There was a knock on the door and she jumped up and down, "Ooh, that might be my salted cod!"

Leonard opened the door and Amy and Sheldon stood in the hallway. He was still pissed, "What!?"

Amy looked up, "Sheldon had something he'd like to say."

Leonard stood there with his arms crossed and Sheldon in a monotone voice said, "I'm sorry I didn't react appropriately. You and Penny are bringing new life into the world. Congratulations, I can't wait to meet it."

Howard came running down the hall, "Oh, good, you're here. Listen, we're thinking maybe we should go back to L.A."

Amy looked to him, "Why?"

"We just can't be this far away from the kids. Bernie's having a meltdown, and, frankly, so am I."

As always, Sheldon reacted inappropriately again, "Yeah well, pull it together. This is a big day for me."

Amy turned and just stared at Sheldon in shock.

Howard stared at him too and chuckled, "Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do. Now I am, we're going home."

Leonard was still in the doorway, "We''ll join you!"

Penny was still eating, "Wait, do I get a vote in this?"

He turned to her, "They'll have pickled herring on the plane."

She waved to Amy and Sheldon, "Bye-bye!"

Back in their room, Amy was in her black lace dress and Sheldon was in his long-tailed tuxedo and white bow tie. He came to see her, "Well, I hate to say it, but I think everyone is being incredibly selfish."

She was furious, "Well, you would be the authority on the subject."

He stared at her, "What does that mean?"

She was at her dressing table and turned to talk, "Sheldon, no one is happier than I am to win the Nobel. But it's not more important than our friends."

"How can you call them friends when they're abandoning us?"

She stood, "They're abandoning us because you broke their hearts."

He stared at her, "I didn't mean to."

She screamed out, "I know! You never mean to. That's the only reason people tolerate you!" She screamed out again. She turned and began to leave the room.

He called out after her, "Does that include you?"

She stopped and turned and looked at him and in a tired voice replied, "Sometimes, yeah." She left the room leaving him to think.

Back in their room, everything Penny ate was now coming back up. She was hugging the porcelain goddess. She sat back, "Okay, that's it for the fish. We'll be back with the meatballs after a short word from our sponsor." Leonard handed her a warm, damp washcloth. She took it, "Oh, thank you."

She leaned back as he gently combed back her hair, "Leonard, I can't go home. I have to be there for Amy."

He nodded, "Yeah, I was thinking that, too. As angry as I am at Sheldon, I still want to see him win that medal."

She leaned her head against his thigh, "Hmm, it's so strange. No matter how thoughtless and selfish he is, I still love him."

He chuckled, "If you think about it, he had kind of been our practice kid."

She looked up at him, "Like when you make pancakes and the first one comes out a little wonky."

The phone in the bathroom rang and Leonard went to answer it, "Hello, hey, it's Howard." He listened and replied, "Oh, us, too."

Penny who was still on the floor beside to toilet looked to him, "Wait, what?"

He looked to Penny, "They're gonna stay. The kids are fine. Bernie's parents took over." He spoke to Howard, "Yeah, Okay, we'll meet you in the lobby." He hung up and looked to Penny. Her head was pressed against the bathtub, "How long is it gonna take you to get ready?"

"I just need, like, five or ten minutes."

He wasn't expecting that, "Really?"

She looked to him and screamed out, "No, what is wrong with you?"

They all made it to the hall and they were all dressed to the nines. Raj, Howard and Leonard were in their tuxedos. As for the ladies, Bernadette was wearing a strapless dark red satin formal. Penny had a black & red velour dress. It had tiny black straps to hold her large breasts in place and Raj's date, Sarah Michelle Gellar was wearing a black velour dress that was held up on only one shoulder. All three women had their blonde hair down and looked fantastic

On stage the announcer said, "And in the field of physics, Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler and Dr. Sheldon Cooper for their discovery of super-asymmetry." The king placed the medals around their necks.

There were cheers and whistles from their friends in the crowd and Sheldon stopped to stared at them. He was shocked they did come to see Amy and him win their awards.

Amy was first to speak, "Thank you, Your Majesties. Thank you to the Nobel Committee. We are deeply honored. I would just like to take this moment to say to all the young girls out there who dream about science as a profession...Go for it. It is the greatest job in the world. And if anybody tells you, you can't, don't listen. And now, speaking of not listening, my husband, Dr. Sheldon Cooper."

He was still staring at his friends and he suddenly realized it was his turn to speak, "Thank you, Dr, Fowler. I have a very long and somewhat self-centered speech here. But I'd like to set it aside. Because this honor doesn't just belong to me. I wouldn't be up here if it weren't for some very important people in my life. Beginning with my mother, father, Meemaw, brother and sister." He stopped and looked to his friends in the crowd, "And my other family, who I'm so happy to have here with us." He stared and pointed to Raj's date, "Is that Buffy the Vampire Slayer?" She smiled and waved to him.

He waved back, "I was under the misapprehension that my accomplishments were mine alone." He stared at his friends, "Nothing could be further from the truth. I have been encouraged, sustained, inspired and tolerated, not only by my wife, but by the greatest group of friends anyone ever had. I'd like to ask them to stand. Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali. Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz. Astronaut Howard Wolowitz. And my two dearest friends in the world, Penny Hofstadter and Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. I was there the moment Leonard and Penny met. He said to me that their babies would be smart and beautiful. And now that they're expecting, I have no doubt that, that will be the case."

Penny called out from the audience, "Thanks Sheldon, I haven't told my parents yet, but thanks."

He looked around, "Oh, I'm sorry. Don't tell anyone that last thing, that's a secret." He looked to them again, "Howard, Bernadette, Raj, Penny, Leonard, I apologize if I haven't been the friend you deserve. But I want you to know, in my way, I love you all."

Penny and Bernadette wiped away tears hearing him.

Sheldon turned to look at Amy, "And I love you." He turned back to the crowd, "Thank you!"

The crowd applauded and they all left to celebrate, Amy and Sheldon had the entire group to their suite to celebrate. Even Sarah joined them.

They ate, they drank and drank some more and before long, Amy and Bernadette decided to try out the hot tub, but without any suits, they made the decision to go skinny-dipping.

Amy helped Bernadette put her hair up in a ponytail and a bun. After that, she unzipped her red gown and it feel to her feet. Naked except for a tiny pair pf panties, she slipped out of them and hopped into the tub.

Amy moved over to Penny and after hugging her, she whispered in her ear and Penny nodded and unzipped her dress. Naked, she joined Bernadette in the tub. She scooted closer to Bernie and she called out, "Come on guys, join us, it is amazing."

Sheldon and Howard quickly stripped and joined them.

Raj looked to Sarah, "What do you say, do you wanna hop in?"

She shrugged, "Why not, it does look amazing?" She slipped out of her dress and all of the guys looked at her amazing body, but it was quickly hidden as she join the foursome in the tub. Raj and Leonard stripped and joined them.

Penny was the last to put her hair up and she slipped out of her dress. Luckily at two months, she wasn't even showing yet. She slipped into the tub. She let out a sigh as she felt the warmth of the bubbly water soothe her aching body. She suddenly realized she wasn't supposed to be in a hot tub while pregnant and she hopped out, "Sorry guys, but I'm not supposed to he in here." She grabbed one of the many robes hanging there for their party and slipped into it. She stared at them all having a great time and she felt lonely.

Sarah saw how she looked and slipped to the edge, "It is a little too hot here for me, I'll join you Penny." She slipped into a robe and the two of them left the heated tub area and went back to where the food and drinks were.

Penny turned to Sarah, "You know you didn't have to do that. I know it looks weird, but they are a bunch of wonderful people."

She shrugged, "I know, but I didn't want you to feel left out and I'm not much into that kind of group thing."

They sat and talked and before long, they were getting closer and closer to each other. Penny was amazed how much Sarah was like a normal person. She was sipping on a beer and even though she wanted one, she kept away and sipped on a glass of tea.

Penny's placed her glass on the table and slipped closer to Sarah. I've always liked your movies and I loved the one where you made out with Selma Blair, it was so fucking hot."

Sarah blushed and giggled, "Yeah, everyone liked that, but it was just an act. Just so you know, when I did that my mind shutdown and afterwards, when I watched it, I was shocked. I never realized I did that."

Penny's hand was sliding along Sarah's sexy, slender leg. Sarah stopped talking and stared down at her moving hand. She placed her hand on hers and cleared her throat, "Just so you know, other than that scene with Selma, I never, ever kissed a woman. I've always thought about it, but never had the opportunity."

Without hesitation, Penny leaned forward, looped a hand around the back of Sarah's shoulder length curly blonde hair. Her fingers were buried in her shiny hair and kissed her.

Sarah's lips were so tender. Her skin was smooth and she leaned in against Penny's lush body. Their breasts squashed together and their inner thighs were molded together too. Penny's other hand ran down Sarah's petite body and settled down at the small of her back.

Sarah pulled back and her beautiful blue eyes were staring into Penny's green ones. She was looking deep and suddenly she let out a tiny moan and leaning in, she kissed Penny again.

Penny felt the earlier tension in her body evaporate. She placed her hand at the collar of Sarah's robe and placing her hand flat on her chest. She smiled up at her, "My God, your heart is racing, Sarah." Her speech was cut off as her lips were pressed shut again with Sarah's. Their tongue met and twisted together.

Sarah moaned as their bodies meshed together even harder. Her legs parted as she felt Penny's hand slide upward.

Penny pulled her mouth from hers and began peppering her face, sliding along her jawline until she reached her hairline. She drew her hair back and her hot breath bathed her ear. She followed it up with her lips and tongue. She attacked her lobe, kissing, licking and nipping at it. She loved how Sarah's body arched against hers and she took it as a sign to continue. She pulled back and combed her fingers through her hair, "So tell me Sarah, how do you like kissing your first female for real, not pretending."

She closed her eyes and opening them, she licked her lips, "It was unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I'm feeling like a virgin again." She giggled, "I know that must sound silly."

Penny placed her fingers to her plush lips and shook her head, "No, no it isn't. I know it is scary, but if you open your mind, you'll find out it is without a doubt, something that is very, very special." Her hand ran down Sarah's back and landed on her tiny, tight ass.

Just then Leonard came into the room. He too was wearing a robe, but it wasn't tied to tightly, "So what are you two up to out here? Sorry Penny, I forgot you can't be in the hot tub. It's gonna be a little adjustment getting used to new rules."

Sarah looked up at Leonard, "Penny gave me my first, REAL, girl kiss. I've had one on screen, but it wasn't the same. You sorta interrupted us, or I might just have had a few more, I really enjoyed them."

Leonard shrugged, "I know Penny likes girls, but you know she IS pregnant, so you know she likes guys too. But don't let me stop you, as a matter of fact, I love watching two women making out."

Without waiting for Sarah to change her mind Penny put a hand to the back of Sarah's head and drew her into another kiss. This one was a lot longer and as it grew steamier, their tongue drove in tighter, sliding back and forth, probing and teasing.

When they finally parted, Penny saw the growing tent in Leonard's robe. She knew he loved watching and she looked to Sarah, "You know, Leonard interrupted more than me just kissing you. You saw my hand, I was about to untie your robe and lay you out on the couch and kiss your entire body. My goal was to get down there and lick your sweet pussy of yours and watch you cum!"

Leonard chuckled as he watched the expression on Sarah's face. He caught her eye, "Don't mind me, I'd hate to spoil your fun, don't mind me Penny, go ahead, you know how much I like to watch."

Penny looked up at Leonard, she was beginning to seduce Sarah nice and slow, but Leonard threw a wrench in her plan. She leaned into Sarah again, and tightening her fingers in her golden blonde, curly hair. She drew her to her lips and nipped at her bottom lip, ran her tongue along the top and bottom lip and slipped her tongue into her mouth. She felt a tingle in her pussy as Sarah sucked at her tongue and even nipped at the tip.

Penny withdrew her tongue and as Sarah's followed, she sucked on it and gave it the same treatment Sarah was doing. Their bodies were pressed tightly together and Penny's hands continued to roam all along Sarah's shapely curves.

Penny knew it was time to make her move seeing Sarah was relaxed and was even initiating some of the intense kissing. She ran her hands down her sides, along her hips and tapered legs. She hooked her hands behind Sarah's knees and shifting her weight, she pulled them up and swinging them over, she had her suddenly lying flat on her back. She ran her hands up her legs and reaching up she untied the knot holding her terrycloth robe secure.

Penny sat on the edge of the sofa and stared down at the gorgeous, petite body of the blonde star beneath her.

Sarah's bright blue eyes were locked on Penny and she let out a tiny moan as she watched Penny untie her robe and shaking her shoulders, it tumbled down around her waist. She immediately focused on the large, pink capped tits, swaying before her. Her gaze drifted down and she saw the fat, glistening lips of Penny's pussy.

Penny was doing the same. She loved how Sarah's full B cup tits sat atop her chest and they were so firm, they didn't flatten upon her chest. She saw the large knob aeroules and nipples. She couldn't stop looking at them. She thought they resembled a fat cockhead, almost with a crease beneath the bright pink aeroules. Her mouth watered, just imagining sucking at them. Her eyes moved to her flat belly as it rose and fell from her heavy breathing and when she saw her pussy, she knew it was the same as Bernadette's. It was barely a thick line and as her excitement grew, the tight lips began to blossom and part. She saw a tiny line of wetness and knew Penny was staring at it. Unlike Bernadette, they stayed tight, Bernadette's wasn't as tight after two newborns coming out of her.

Leonard was frozen watching the two as Penny began her slow, sweet seduction. He wanted to reach down and stroke his stiff, aching cock, but didn't want to move and break the vacuum the two of them were in.

Penny saw Leonard and used his hard-on to her advantage. She caught Sarah's attention, "Just look at Leonard, Sarah. He's used to seeing me naked, but his fat cock is as stiff now as I've ever seen it. It has to be seeing your lovely naked body."

Sarah rolled her head to the side and saw Leonard's cock poking out from the opening of his robe. She licked her lips and let out a moan. She looked back to Penny and watched as she reached up, unpinned her hair and saw it cascade down around her shoulders and heavy tits.

Penny placed her hands on Sarah's legs and parting them, she placed one foot on the floor and grabbed her other tiny foot, she pushed it back till it reached her butt. Using her elbow, she pushed it aside and staring down at her pussy, she lowered her head. She let her breath bathe her tight slit. He hair drifted over Sarah's thighs and looking up, she licked her lips, "Seeing you never kissed a woman before, for real, I take it no woman has ever done this either, right?" Before she could reply, Penny planted a soft kiss on her cuntlips. She held her mouth there and again let her hot breath spread over her juicy cunt.

Without even thinking, Sarah's hands clutched at Penny's head. She gathered up two fistfuls of Penny's silky locks and pressed her mouth tighter to her aching pussy. Sarah was overwhelmed by the sensation coursing through her tiny body. She arched her back, pressing her blossoming pussy to Penny's active tongue.

Penny lifted her head and stared up at Sarah and between her heaving tits, she saw Sarah looking down at her. Her mouth was gaping open, her lips were pursed and she was groaning through them.

Leonard was unable to just stand there any longer. He dropped his robe and moved over to the end of the sofa. His cock was sticking straight out and his eyes traveled down Sarah's trembling body. He locked eyes with Penny and he saw the tiny smile cross her lips.

Penny lowered her head and once again began to swipe his tongue up and down the entire length of her slit. She couldn't believe how sweet Sarah's creamy juices were. She pressed harder and sank into her juicy hole.

Sarah was close to an orgasm. She loved her first girl on girl experience and she groaned out. And she let out a gasp when Penny uncovered her stiff clit and drew it between her lips. Her gasp turned to a shriek as she grabbed hold of Penny's head and started cumming.

Penny loved treating a virgin female to her first girl on girl and she ran her hands up and down her quivering thighs. She cupped her tiny ass as it came off the cushions. She took the opportunity to slip two fingers into the tight hole and she couldn't believe how tight and hot she was.

Sarah rolled her head around on the cushion. Her hair was a tousled mess and when she turned to the side and opened her eyes, she was staring at Leonard's stiff, fat cock.

Leonard grinned down at her and whispered out, "If you want it, just nod and open your mouth."

Sarah's piercing blue eyes stared up at him and she slowly nodded and her lips parted.

Leonard grabbed hold of his stiff cock and lightly tapped her cheek, giving her the opportunity to turn away, she just grinned and opened wide, waiting to be fed his cock.

Penny now began to concentrate on Sarah's clit. She licked at it, sucked in between her lips and began flicking her tongue up and down, side to side making sure to cover every inch of it. She added a second finger, dipping in deep and turning it around, she began petting the sensitive area of her G-spot and found a great response from doing this.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers