Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Sheldon leaning into the kiss and his hand cupped the back of her head and increased the intensity of the kiss. He pulled away and stared into her dark, lust fill green eyes. Didn't you say you reserved..."

Penny kissed him again, the tentativeness was gone and her tongue darted out and fought with his to enter his mouth. Her entire body came to life as she pulled away and looked around and noticed no one was watching. She let out a tiny giggle, "Yes, Sheldon reserved, shall we?"

He nodded, "Absolutely, lead the way."

They made their way to the elevator and as they waited, their knuckles brushed together and he took her hand in his. The elevator door opened and they walked into the empty car and as the doors closed behind them,. She pushed the button to their floor and she turned and grabbing Sheldon, she pushed him against the nearest wall. With her high heels on, she was his height and she kissed him deeply. She pressed her entire body against his and she squealed when she felt his growing erection press against her flat belly. Her hand drifted down and her fingertips grazed the lump in his pants. The elevator dinged, they were at their floor and she pulled away, breathing heavily.

She grabbing him by the hand and finding the hallway empty, she led him to their room for the evening. She wand the card across the door lock and it clicked open. She pushed open the door and stepping it, she let the door slam shut.

She turned at the entrance to the room and kissed him again. This time Sheldon responded readily, ravishing her with suddenly surprisingly active lips and tongue. She never stopped kissing him as her hands immediately dropped to work on the closure of his pants. She got them open and they fell lifelessly to his ankles. His huge, stiff cock tented his briefs. Her tongue entered his mouth as her hands snuck around and dipped them in the back of his briefs, clutching at his bare ass.

Penny tore her mouth from his and sank slowly to her knees and as she went, she yanked his briefs downward, freeing his huge, stiff cock. She fisted his cock, her large Nebraska man-hand easily encompassing his shaft.

Penny pushed Sheldon against the wall, she swept her long blonde hair over her shoulders and leaning forward, she drew the huge head into her mouth.

She loved the soft feel of it against her tongue She slid her fist down his shaft until it rested against his belly. Penny took the remainder of it into her mouth. She always loved the challenge of swallowing his entire cock. She frantically bobbed up and down taking more and more with each downward movement. She gagged briefly as she tried to take it all way too soon. She removed her fist and taking another dip, she felt it enter her throat and pressing downward, her nose pressed against his belly. Her tongue whipped out and wrapped around and around his shaft several times.

She held it deep and tightened her throat muscles and released. She did this a few times, milky him as she did this.

Penny tried to smile around his cock, but it wasn't possible with her lips stretched around his shaft. She felt his hand on her shoulder, it moved to the back of her head and pulled her tighter to his trembling body. She cupped his nuts in her hand and tickled it lightly. She couldn't breathe, his huge cock cut the air off to her lungs. She pushed off, drawing his cock out of her throat, but not from her mouth.

She whipped her tongue around and around the shaft and popping off of it, she gripped it again at the base and just stared at her work. She was proud that her expert cocksucking had produced. She made it stiff and large. She made it glistening and dripping erotically with her saliva and some of his pre-cum mixed in there too. She could feel her panties filling with her juices. She knew her pussy was overflowing from the excitement that was pumping through her veins. She wanted, no, she needed to make him flood her mouth and drink down his cum. She knew she was hot enough and she knew without a doubt she'd make him hard again so he could fuck her. She resumed sucking, but now she stopped and used her hand and began talking dirty, "Come on Sheldon, I'm the filthiest cocksucker on the west coast. You know I'm gonna make you cum. If you are really good, after I taste it, I may let you shoot your cum all over my face and later after I take your cum in my juicy cunt, I'll let you cream all over my tits. I bet after you left Amy, as good as you said she looked, I betcha Leonard and Rajesh are double-teaming her, fucking her face, pussy and if she's lucky taking it up that big, tight ass of hers."

Sheldon's hands grip her shoulder and head, his legs nearly gave out as he heard and watched her. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, slapped her face a couple times and shoved it back in and thrust back and forth, fucking her face. He let out a grunt as Penny suddenly shoved a finger up his ass and his cock stiffened and he lost it.

Penny let out a giggle, but it was cut short as his cock erupted. She took the first blast into her mouth. It was huge bloating her cheeks and she swallowed and did the same with his second shot. She leaned back and took the next few all over her face and made sure to make it look extremely vulgar. She succeeded and to make it ever hotter, she stared up at him as she scooped the dripping cum from her face with her fingers and raising it to her mouth, she licked them clean. She did this over and over again until she had it all down her long sleek neck. She smacked her lips, "Okay Nobel Prize winner, I gave you a reward, now I want mine."

He never softened, especially after seeing what she just did it would have kept a corpse stiff, pun intended. He reached down, and even though his legs were weak from the intense orgasm she gave him, he pulled her to her feet and led her to the bathroom. He ran a washcloth under the warm water and gently washed her face clean. He dropped it and turned her towards him., "I really want to return the favor, but there was no way I was going to kiss you with my cum still stuck to your face." She giggled and reached down and fisted his stiff cock, "Aw, come on Sheldon, you'll lick my pussy, you'll let woman squirt all over you from your expert cunt-licking, but you're afraid of a little semen? Talk about a homophobe!"

He stepped out of the bathroom and moved to the large king-sized bed. He turned down the bed and grinning back at her, he removed the remainder of his clothes and flopped down on his back. He placed his hands behind his head and smiled up at her, "I've always enjoyed watching you strip. How about you putting on a little show for me Penny. I'm sure by the time you're naked, I'll be more than ready to return the favor you just gave me."

She chuckled, "Oh, now tell me Sheldon Lee Cooper hasn't changed! When in the past would you ever think that or even say that?"

He scoffed, "See what a bad influence you've been on me MRS! Penny Hofstadter?"

She turned her back to him and looked at him over her turned shoulder. She swayed from side to side and slowly drew the long matching jacket to her rose colored dress. She slipped it off and caught it with her elbows and ran is from side to side along her tight, bubble butt. She let it fall to the floor and leaning over, she allowed the top of her dress to balloon out, giving him a glimpse of her large, heavy tits. She reached back and lowered the zipper all the way down to her butt. She slipped it from one shoulder and then the other. She turned her back and again let it fall to her elbows. She showed him her sleek tapered back, bare except for the tiny pink lace bra strap. She leaned over, pointing her gorgeous ass at him, she tightened the material against her ass and slowly let it slip down her long, bare legs. It landed on her high heels and she kicked it away. She turned back toward him in just a pink, lacy demi-bra and matching pink panties. The gusset of her panties were darker from all of her pussy juices that collected there. She reached back and with the flick of her fingers, the bra went slack. She slipped the straps from her shoulders and placed her forearm across her chest, holding the tiny bra cups in place. She stared down at Sheldon and grinned as she watched him stroking his huge cock up and down in his fist. She dropped her arm and the bra tumbled down to the floor. Her large, pink capped titties came into view and Sheldon let out a groan and he licked his lips, just imagining his lips sucking on those rosy morsels of flesh. She again turned her back to him and bending over, she shoved her ass towards him and slowly drew her soaked panties from her pussy. A thick line of goo clung to them as she let them slither down her thighs, calves and fall to her feet. She kicked them aside and stepped out of her heels. She parted her ass cheeks, giving him a preview of what was to come. She slowly rose up and turned facing him, totally naked.

Penny slipped to the bed and seeing it was a king-sized bed, she got onto her side and rose up on one elbow and stared at him.

Sheldon joined her, turning onto his side, he didn't speak, but his eyes did all the talking. He perused every inch of her gorgeous body. Finally moving, he began running his hands over her entire body, just as his eyes did. Penny closed her eyes and took in the erotic feeling of his fingers as he sought out all of her special features. His hands caressed her large breasts and he gently teased her nipples, but didn't just use his hands. As he ran his hands up and down her sleek thighs, he leaned over and took her nipples between his lips, first one and then the other. His hands drifted along the sleek line of her slender waistline and womanly hips up and down her arms and into her gorgeous blonde hair. He combed his fingers through it and caressing her face, he drew her mouth to his and they were soon locked in an incredible passionate kiss.

His hands ran up and down her back, cupping her gorgeous ass. He tickled her butt hole, just like she did and sliding around, he ran his moist fingers through the fleshy folds of her juicy pussy and slowly entered her juicy hole with first one and then a second finger.

Penny fell to her back as she allowed him to explore her curves. She licked her lips and released a sigh as his fingers ran around and around her large aeroules, caused the numerous bumps to perk up and turn a brighter pink. She arched her back as his lips closed around one stiff tip again and she let out a gasp when she felt him reenter her juicy hole. She cradled his head in her hands and tipped it upward, "Please, Sheldon, I need you in me now. I want you to lose yourself in me and fuck the living hell out of me!"

He was breathing heavily, all of the foreplay had turned him on more than he expected. He slid over on top of Penny and she felt his warm breath on her neck. She lifted her legs up and out. She let out a moan when she felt Sheldon urgently try to slip into her, but with the extreme pent-up energy, he kept missing the mark.

Penny let out a tiny giggle and reached down, "Here, Sheldon let me help you." She heard him let out a tiny groan when he felt her fingers close around his shaft and swiping it up and down the length of her thick, fleshy lips, she lodged the tip at the entrance to her tight, juicy hole. She nipped at his ear and with bathed breath she whispered, "I think you can take it from here, right?" She let out a gasp as she felt him begin to sink into her. Inch by inch she felt his huge, thick shaft penetrate her pussy and sink into her.

Penny gazed up at him and saw the sure pleasure on his face and she knew she must have had that same look. She combed her fingers though his hair and tightening her fingers, she drew his mouth down to hers. She devoured his mouth, she bit his lips as she felt him bottom out. She let out a tiny shriek as he brushed against her cervix, causing a little pain, but a whole lot of pleasure. Her legs came up and wrapped around him, she didn't want him leaving and the way he slid in and out of her, she knew he wasn't going anywhere soon.

Sheldon reveled in how attuned their bodies were and they were rocking to each other's movements like a fine, well-oiled machine. He continued to drive in and out, but he hovered over her, taking in every aspect of her movements and how she reacted to his. He lowered his head and latched on to one of her gorgeous, puckered nipples. He sucked lightly, almost making love to it rather than attacking it. He planted a soft kiss on it as he moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. He shifted his weight and tugged at the first nipple and when he heard her groan out, he smiled up at her, "Ah, so you like that huh? Was I being too gentle, do you like it a little rougher?"

She shook her head, her hair was a tangled mess on the pillow and she whispered out, "No, not at all Sheldon. I was just noticing how you were reacting to them, somewhat in a loving way and some where you tried to elicit a little passion, I loved it all, I'm yours to do what you will, as far as I'm concerned, tonight, everything is perfect and you can do no wrong."

He scoffed, "Now look who's getting sentimental, but I understand, sometimes when you're talking with Leonard, or Bernadette, or anyone from the group, I just watch you and realize, no matter what you do or what you may say, I'll always be your friend." He chuckled, "Tonight, I guess a little more than a friend, but you'll never lose me."

A tear came to her eyes and cupping his face in her hands she drew him down to her and she kissed him lovingly. She pulled back and kicked at his ass, "Okay, enough of the mushy crap, fuck me; I wanna cum too!"

He let out a growl and began to slide in and out of her. He picked up the pace and grabbing hold of her legs, he broke her hold on him and placing them on his shoulders, he scooted closer. He began pumping in and out of her at an alarming rate.

Penny rolled her head from side to side. Her mouth was gaping open, she fisted the sheets as she felt an explosive orgasm coming faster and closer. She looked up at him, "Come on Sheldon, fuck me, drive that big cock of your in me as deep and as hard as you can. GIVE IT TO ME!"

Her legs tightened around his neck and she let out a scream when he broke her hold on him and took her shapely legs and pushed them back. Her knees were alongside her head, leaving her pussy open and vulnerable to his assault.

Suddenly she felt the dam break and her entire body began to shutter. Every muscle in her body was electrified with a sexual current like never before. Her entire body went into convulsions and she screamed out. She was cumming and she knew her connection to Sheldon was special.

Sheldon saw and felt this and he couldn't hold off any longer., "Here it comes Penny, you wanted it, I'm cumming too!" He saw her bite her lip so hard, a tiny trickle of blood formed on her lower lip. He leaned in and kissed her and she kissed him right back. He pulled away and saw a smile that lite-up the entire room. He slowed his movements as he was totally spent and leaning on his elbows, he smiled down at her, "Wow, that was incredible."

She giggled, "I can saw without a doubt, Sheldon you have a way to state the obvious, without a doubt, that is an understatement." She pulled his face to hers and kissed him lightly and pulling back, she caressed his cheeks, "Thank you Sheldon, I needed that."

He chuckled, "After the day I had today with so many changes, That had to be the understatement of the century!"

They hugged and held one another for quite a while. He eventually rolled off of her and pulling her up to a sitting position, he shook his head, "I believe your hairdo is a total disaster, unlike Amy's new style. I have to say though, Penny, you never looked sexier."

She giggled, "Aw, don't go soft on me Sheldon." She looked down and saw his penis flaccid, oops, wrong words to use now."

He stared at her and it suddenly sank in, "Ha, ha, Penny, very funny, now get your butt out of bed. You better take a quick shower before heading home. I'd hate to see Leonard seeing you look this way."

"Why, are you the only one to see how I look after I've been thoroughly fucked?"

He slapped her butt, "Enough, go!"

Back at the apartment Leonard closed the door behind Amy and she stood there looking at a naked Leonard and Raj who was circling around behind her. She let out a gasp when she felt his hands on her hips and felt his cock poking into her butt.

In front of her, Leonard was slowly undoing the wide black belt around her waist. He tugged at the rope holding her wrap-around dress secure.

Amy bit her lower lip and reaching out, she grabbed hold of his stiff cock and began stroking it as she watched him open her dress. She did nothing to stop him, she wished he would be quicker.

Behind her, Raj took the dress from her shoulders and removed it. His hands immediately unhooked her bra, and drew it from her heavy, hanging tits. She stood before them in just her heels and she shook with need.

Raj pulled her back and she flopped down on the bed. He spread her legs wide and in one fluid movement, he buried his thick, dark cock deep in her pussy.

Amy arched her back as she tried to take more of what he had.

Leonard climbed up onto the bed and straddled her head. He fed her his cock and she licked at it, she tasted her cunt juices from before and it inflamed her senses. She arched her neck, wanting all he had and he rose up and fed it all to her.

Raj growled out, "Oh fuck, Leonard, I can't believe how wet she is. I'm gonna be able to fuck her forever."

Amy closed her lips around Leonard's cock and sucked hard and she felt him pulsate around her lips. She urged him to move to the side so she could sucked even better. Just hearing what Raj said made her feel special, something Sheldon rarely did.

Raj was thrusting faster and deeper into her unprotected cunt, she felt her pussy tightening around his cock and she knew she was about to climax again, she thought back to her wedding night, but this was better, it was with two of her best friends and they were doing it because they thought she was hot. She was never, ever going back to being a wallflower.

She wanted them both to cum in her, but not at the same time. She wanted to feel their seed filling her separately so she could savor it twice.

Even though Raj said he could fuck her forever, he was unable to last any longer. With Amy tightening her cunt muscles and feeling her start to cum, he lost it. He slumped over her and drawing one of her large, dark nipples between his lips, he sucked hard and began pumping his creamy seed into her overheated pussy. He could hear the vulgar sounds coming from her pussy as he filled it up again, just like Leonard did earlier. He fell back and looked on as Amy turned her attention to Leonard.

She looked up at him with those dark lust filled eyes and those red painted lips stretched wide around his fat cock. She used every technique Penny taught her, her tongue danced along his shaft as she stroked him, sucked him and took him into her throat. She felt his cock leap in her throat and she gagged and as she pulled back, she suddenly felt his semen flood her oral cavity. She drank down the first blast, but as the second one followed quickly, she was unable to recuperate. His cock slipped from her mouth and the last couple of blasts coated her pretty face and she never looked hotter and sexier.

Raj growled out, "You, Amy, can NEVER, EVER go back to the old Amy. This is the new and improved Amy."

She grinned down at him as she tried to collect all Leonard deposited on her.

Leonard went and got a washcloth, "I'm so sorry Amy, it's just you got me so excited, I sorta lost it, please forgive me."

She wiped what was left she licked most of it up, "NO, sorry Leonard, you're not forgiven. There is nothing to forgive. That was amazing and just knowing little old me did all this, thank you. Thank you both, especially you Raj for making me see the light. No more wallflower. Tomorrow I'm sighing up for a gym membership. Take a look at me now guys, I'm only gonna get better."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers