Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 03

Story Info
2nd interviews are a roaring success; Penny Meets Brandi Love.
16.6k words
3.57
8.5k
7
8

Part 131 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Leonard and Sheldon were getting nervous, it was time for their first, second interview. They were with Jennifer Carfagno and Stephanie Abrams, two blondes were wanting to be the main attraction on the new Fox News Weather Nation. Leonard checked the clock again, "Not a very good sign Sheldon. They are twenty five minutes late and it may run into the next set of interviews."

Just then Betty, their receptionist buzzed them, "Your 11 Am appointments have arrived." Sheldon wasn't happy, he once nixed a sexual encounter with a gorgeous blonde when she was thirty seconds late, "Please show them in, Betty."

They walked in and all of a sudden, Sheldon was no longer upset, just anxious for this to begin.

Stephanie came over to the two men who stood alongside the sofa, "Sorry we are late, we just made a few last minute clothing changes. We couldn't decide what to wear." She giggled, "Even though we knew whatever we had on, wouldn't be on for very long."

Jen came over to Leonard and they hugged briefly, So, are we ready to begin the interview?"

He took a step back and took in her figure. She was dressed in a sleeveless, muted brown dress. It hugged her upper body perfectly, showcasing her large, firm breasts and toned belly. The dress flared out to a full skirt and accented her shapely legs. Her golden blonde hair was floating around her bare shoulders in sexy waves and curls. He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

Sheldon stared at the two as they left the room. Stephanie was grinning at them, "Looks like Leonard knows what he's gonna do, how about you Sheldon?"

He stammered, "Aw, well, I'm a little slow to start, but once I get going, look out." He turned, "Would you like something to drink?"

She chuckled, "A little early, but I could go for a Bloody Mary."

As he made the drink after looking it up on his phone. Stephanie moved to the sound system and put on some soothing music. She turned and took the drink from him and took a sip. She put it down and motioned for him to come over to him, "So, if you are slow to start, how about dancing with me?"

He shook his head, "Oh, no, I'm not a dancer." Before he could pull away, she drew him in and they began dancing. His hands encircled her and as they danced he look in her lush body. She was wearing a short, black pencil skirt. Above that she was wearing a satin, royal blue pullover blouse. Her shoulder length blonde hair was poker straight and danced about her shoulders as they danced. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra, because as they danced the stiff points of her tits brushed against his white dress shirt.

They danced in the middle of the room with their bodies inches apart. Stephanie rolled her hips. Her eyes closed as she closed the gap between them and her groin brushed against his growing erection. She reached up and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and drew it off of him leaving him naked from the waist up. She wound her arms around his neck as her body clung to his. Her hands rubbed softly over the back of his neck.

Sheldon was taken back by her aggressive actions, but he caught up quickly. He bent to kiss her and he felt the warmth of her tongue slithering into his mouth. He responded, being drawn into her mouth and circling her moist, demanding tongue.

Sheldon's hands moved on her back and pulled her tight. He drifted down to her tight ass and pressed his growing erection to her taut belly. He broke the embrace and taking her by the hand, he led her to the master bedroom. He locked the door behind him, "I don't want to be interrupted."

Standing her beside the bed, he pulled her to him once again and his hands found the zipper on the back of her skirt. He drew it down and she shimmied out of it. He drew in a heavy breath when he saw she was naked under the skirt.

She smiled up at him and giggled, "I told you we were late because of our clothing choices. I decided to go commando seeing what we were about to do." She crossed her arms and drew the silky blouse up and over her head. He glossy blonde hair fell back to her shoulders and she grinned p at him, "I'll just slip into bed and watch while you get naked." Her eyes were locked on the large lump in his pants. She let out a gasp when his cock came into view, "Mmmm, I guess Heather wasn't kidding when she said it was huge."

As soon as Sheldon climbed onto the bed, Stephanie rolled him onto her belly, "Lie still and let me massage you, I've been told I'm pretty good." She kneaded his back until she felt his tight muscles relax. She pinched him playfully and he let out a groan.

Sheldon rolled over and grinning up at her, he was suddenly trapped when she flung herself on him, her full, large tits plastered to his bare chest.

Stephanie's hands flew behind his head while her hips pressed him to the bed. She pulled his head nearer to her active mouth and covered his lips with hers, planting hot, wet kisses as she moved.

Sheldon put his arms around her and let his hands trail down her slim waist to find one of her best features, her large, firm bubble butt. He grabbed those lush cheeks and squeezed and caressed them.

Once again, she took control as she reached down between their bellies and found his huge python. She stroked his thick shaft and she felt it grow stiffer, if that was possible. Her other hand crept down too and she captured his swollen balls in her fingers and she felt them swell in her hand.

Sheldon spread her shapely thighs and found her glistening slit, he found it wet and juicy ready for his cock. He knew it was time for him to take charge and in one swift movement, he rolled them both over and he was above her. She was spread-eagled beneath him. He crouched over her, his huge erection stood hard and firm, pointing directly at her swollen, wet pussy. His cock was already dripping with pearly drops of his pre-cum.

Stephanie released a loud moan as she stared down at the monster about to penetrate her. Her eyes grew large as he leaned forward, she saw the lust in his eyes.

Sheldon took in the lush body before him. He loved how full and firm her tits were. They didn't fall away from her chest as she looked up at him. He loved how her tanned legs spread wider as he dipped his hand down and he trust a long finger up into her tight, juicy hole. He pushed it deeper and deeper. He felt her cunt tighten as she arched her ass up off the mattress.

With a moist, sucking sound, he slowly withdrew his long, slender finger from her pussy. He reached for his stiff cock and sliding backward between her active legs, he aimed his pulsating cock and easily found her slick hole.

Stephanie's cunt swallowed him up with ease. Her hips moved and her ass thrust upwards as her pussy walls tightened on his invading shaft. She felt every inch and every thick vein as he moved back and forth, slowly at first. She released a loud groan as her legs came up and wrapped around his slender waist. She wasn't about to release him from the depths of her spasming cunt. Stephanie began to buck and writhe and forced more of his huge cock into her pussy.

Sheldon began to rock in her, sliding back and forth as he felt the velvety walls clinging to his thickness. His fingers gripped her shapely thighs and he loved the tiny whimpers coming from her throat. The blood-engorged head of his cock grew larger as it brushed against her cervix. He gritted his teeth and began fucking her with long, hard strokes, each time letting his thick shaft drag over her blood-red clit, sending her into orbit.

When he had her pinned to the mattress, he picked up the pace and felt his swollen nuts slapping against her butt cheeks. He lost track of how good it felt to fuck a woman who knew how to fuck. Not since he fucked Penny had he felt a woman accept him as easily as Stephanie did. He began changing up the depth and angle of attack and he knew she was close and as she screamed out, he picked up the pace.

Stephanie knew she was getting fucked royally. She was ready to cum and she felt his hands beneath her, separating her tight cheeks With each thrust into her, his balls slapped her ass cheeks and it sent her over the top. Her legs fell from his back as she came hard. She planted her hands under the small of her back so she could create greater contact with his cock as it scraped over and over again against her clit. She came hard, driving harder again and again against the huge piston filling her. She came so hard, tears of joy ran down her face.

Sheldon grinned down at her and kissed and licked her tears away, "Mmmm, I take it you liked what I was doing? I believe you have passed with flying colors. So, Stephanie, do you accept the position?"

She chuckled, "I believe I love all of the positions you've tried so far, but I feel like a failure, you haven't cum yet."

He grinned down at her, "I wasn't gonna cum until you accepted the position." He picked up the pace and began driving in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He drove it deep, plastering Stephanie to the bed and he could feel her cunt muscles clenching and releasing his shaft over and over again. He looked deep into her dark blue eyes, "So tell me, are you onboard, Ms. Abrams?"

She growled out, "Yes, yes, I want it, give it to me, I accept the position, any position you give me."

He grunted and slamming into her and grinding his pelvis against hers, he began pumping stream after sticky stream of cum into her receptive pussy. He played lightly with her rosy nipples and he felt her cunt milking the last few spurts of his climax into her slimy cunt. He kissed her, "Mmmm,that was the first of many intense interviews, but I believe this one will serve as the benchmark of ones to beat."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her, flattening her tits to his chest. She pulled her lips from his and grinned up at him, "Really?

He nodded, "Really, I don't know if any of the future applicants could hold a candle to the way you worked your vagina around my penis."

She hugged him, "You were pretty marvelous, if I may say so myself." She let out a soft sigh as she felt him slip out of her. She was drawn to her feet and they headed to the bathroom where he turned on the shower and pulled her in with him.

While all of this was happening, in the other bedroom things were starting out a little slower, with a lot more tenderness. Jen was a lot more reserved, but she also knew what she wanted and wasn't shy about it.

They were standing at the side of Leonard's turned down bed. She stepped closer to him and gave him a sly grin, "I've wanted to do this since the moment I saw you, I hope you don't mind." She leaned in and kissed him.

He pulled back slightly and chuckled, "Surprisingly so, I've wanted to do that exact same thing. I told Sheldon during the weeding out process, if you were to accept our offer and you to advance to the second interview, I wanted to be the one to...ah, well you know." He kissed her as he saw the hunger in her eyes. His hands wrapped around her petite body and she dd the same with hers.

Jen's knees went weak as their kiss grew more passionate. She felt his soft, but firm lips on hers, his lips parted to take control of hers and she shivered when she felt his tongue darting inside her wet mouth; she fought with his. She felt his hands tighten around her body, her chest pressed against his as he kissed her even harder. His hot breath hitting her mouth as his tongue swirled inside her willing oral cavern.

He pulled back slightly and swept a stray lock of blonde curls from her face. "I've been watching you on the Weather Channel for ages." He chuckled, "I remember when you just began, you looked so naive and pure, but seeing you grow, get pregnant and saw your body mature, I had such a yearning for you."

She blushed, "You make me feel like such a beauty, but I am anything but."

He cut her off, "No, no way Jennifer, you are exquisite, from your gorgeous face, your perfectly shaped and firm breasts, to your lovely rounded hips and shapely legs. I'm gonna adore and feast on every inch of your lovely body."

Jennifer could feel his cock pressing against her flat, toned belly. With their height nearly the same, she felt his lump lining up perfectly with her already moist pussy. She wanted to continued kissing him, but was anxious to move on the greater, more exciting things. Her fingers clutched at his tight ass cheeks and pulling him tighter to her body, she felt his cock leap against her thigh. She needed that cock in her pussy, but she first needed to taste him.

Jennifer pulled her lips away from his. Her lips were already swollen from the amount of kissing they had done. She stared into his eyes with those lovely dark brown eyes and she flashed him one of her innocent, but tempting smiles. If he only knew what was behind one of her teasing smiles? Her hands drifted down his chest, her nails flicking open every button on his shirt until she reached his pants. She opened his pants, and slowly unzipped them. She deftly undid the last button on his shirt and slipped it from his shoulders.

Jennifer's smiled turned wicked and she sank to her knees . She reached into his pants and wrapped her slender fingers around his thick, hard pulsating cock. She let out a gasp as her fingers struggled to wrap around the girth of his swollen cock. Her mouth began to water as she pulled at his silky feeling shaft. She licked her lips as she pushed his pants to the floor and she giggled as Leonard struggled to free his feet from the pants and boxers.

Jen opened her mouth, partly in awe of the thickness, partly because she wanted so badly to taste him. Her fingers wrapped around his veiny, pulsating thickness, she stroked him gently. She giggled when a pearly drop formed at the tip. She ran her thumb around it, coating it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and allowed her tongue to reach out and capture another drop that formed at the tip. She allowed her tongue to flick out and bathe the entire crown. She savored the flavor of his pre-cum and her senses drew stronger, wanting more, much more.

She ran her tongue along the length of his thick cock. She was amazed how hard he was, but at the same time, so velvety soft. She opened wider, letting her tongue reach the fleshy head. She gripped it tighter and ran her tongue down the entire length. She pressed it to his belly and dipping her head, she flicked her tongue out, bathing his hairy nut sack. She took one of his nuts into her mouth, rolling it around inside her mouth as she stroked him harder. She tried smiled, but her lips were stretched wide around his nuts. She saw him arch his back and saw he was breathing heavily.

Leonard's hand gripped the back of her head, stroking her thick, golden locks. He licked his lips and snickered, "How come this interview was about you, but I'm the only one with my clothes off."

She popped his nut out of her mouth and giggled, "I thought you would like to do the honors of getting me out of my clothes?" She resumed sucking his cock, she opened wider as his hands gripped her head tighten, guiding her further onto his shaft. She opened her throat and looked up at him. She let out a squeal she she felt the pressure of his hands on her head and he began pumping faster.

His cock sped up, hitting everything, her teeth, her tongue, the back of her throat as she gagged from the sudden invasion. He filled her oral cavity to the max. He took one hand off her head and found the zipper on her dress and yanked it down. The slack material ballooned out and fell to her waist, freeing her braless tits.

Jennifer's nipples were extremely stiff, brushing against his hairy thighs. She doubled her efforts on his cock as it filled her mouth over and over again. She gagged as it brushed against the back of her throat. She opened wider and a stream of saliva ran down her chin, landing on her firm, stiff nippled tits.

Leonard had one hand still firmly on her head as the other ran down and cupped her extremely firm tit. Her nipple was so hard and grew harder as he twisted it. He smiled and felt his cock reverberate as she moaned. He had enough of this, even though he thought about cumming in her mouth, but he wanted to fuck this gorgeous MILF. He released her head and gripping her arms, he drew her to her feet.

Jennifer came reluctantly, knowing what was yet to come. She shivered when she felt his hands on her dress, tugging it off her womanly hips and bubble butt. It floated to the floor, leaving her standing there in panties and a pair of fuck me heels.

Leonard slipped to the bed and as he lay there staring at her, he whispered out, "Remove your panties, but leave the heels on. Climb up here Jen, I need to taste you."

In a flash, she skimmed out of her drenched panties and climbed aboard. She squealed when he grabbed hold of her hips and drew her up until she hovered over his face. She threw her head back and shivered. He crossed things up as he sank his tongue into her starred hole.

Leonard licked all of the sensitive areas around her pussy, He was licking, biting and as his tongue uncovered her stiff clit, he reared back and gave her a stinging slap on her luscious butt cheek.

Jennifer let out a shriek and the sensation of the slat shot directly into her quaking pussy. She arched her back and pushed her ass out, "Please, oh Please Leonard, spank me again!"

Another blow struck her ass, his fingers remained in place to clutch at her flesh there and tease her. He released it and slapped her again. He pushed her down his prone body and he captured one of her ripe nipples between his lips. He began to suck, sending bolts of pure pleasure throughout her trembling body.

She arched her back, forcing more tit flesh into his active mouth. She reached down and pried her fleshy cuntlips apart and wiggling her hips until she was in position. She groaned out as she felt the head of his thick cock pressing against her clit. She shifted her hips slightly as the brushing of his cock against her clit put her on the brink of an orgasm. She wedged it in place and slowly lowered her trembling body. She screamed out as she felt him sinking into her juicy, wet hole.

"Holy, fucking shit, it's so fucking thick, you're ripping me in two!" Her hands were on his chest, holding him so he couldn't go deeper until she got used to it. She slowly worked more and more into her tiny, petite body. She ground her cunt against his shaft until her belly was pressed against his pelvic bone. She rotated her hips slowly and let out a gasp, "Fucking hell, I could cum just doing this!"

Leonard allowed her to do all of the moving. He was happy just to lay there for now, watching his weather idol ride him.

Jennifer rose up and dropped quickly, she began bouncing up and down on his cock, with each downward movement, she ground the root of his cock against her clit.

Leonard ran his hands from her hips up her back. He pulled her downward and his lips molded to her swaying tits. He feasted on them as Jennifer fucked him faster. He threw his hips upward, meeting her downward movements, his balls slapping against her ass as she rode him like an experienced cowgirl.

Jennifer exploded as she climaxed. Her sexual explosion spread throughout her lush body as she bounced up and down. Her firm tits, bounced, even though still surrounded by his lips and tongue.

Leonard tore his mouth from her ripe nipple and clutching at her hips, he screamed out, "Oh Jen, I think I'm gonna cum!"

She arched her back as she felt a second even stronger orgasm coming on. She rode him quicker, feeling his thick cock pulsating in her. A massive orgasm exploded throughout her as he let loose a volley of blasts. One after another came jetting out of his shaft and slammed into her womb.

They came together, his first, but her second and their lips molded together. Her moans were drowned out as he sucked on her tongue. He filled her cunt to overflowing and as he began to soften, their mixed cum juices ran down and pooled around his swollen nuts.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers