Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard broke her grip on his cock and pushed them till they were clutching the sheets beneath her. He reminded her, "I told you, I was gonna make you cum with my fingers and mouth before you get my cock." He lowered his mouth from her parted lips and rained kisses down her neck and shoulder. He reached the upper slopes of her heaving tits. He left a trail of wetness until he reached her bright pink nipple. He teased and licked at them both until they were as hard as diamonds and wet and glistening in the light of the room. He moved lower, teasing her sexy belly button until her reached her very, very wet pussy. He inhaled her scent and looked up at her as his thumb ran up and down the slippery slit, "Is this pretty pussy wet for me, because of me?" He stared into her beautiful gray eyes and he saw they turn lustful.

Kelly licked her parched lips, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm drenched and it is all for you and because of what you are doing."

Leonard released several warm bursts of hot air directly on the glistening slit. He sank his thumb a little deeper as he ran it from the base of her pussy, up to her clit. He looked up again, "Is this were you want me. Kelly?" He teased her entire pussy, but stayed clear of her stiff clit.

She needed him to touch her and when he finally did, she groaned out, moving her hips and the muscles in her neck are strained as she arched her back and hips.

He shook his head, "Come on Kelly, say it!" He shoved a thumb into her hole and pulled it out again, "Tell me what the fuck you want!"

She moaned loudly and threw her head back, sending a waterfall of golden silk down her back, "Oh Leonard, fuck me with your mouth, just like you promised. Use your fingers, your cock, use it all, I need it so fucking bad!"

He nodded, "Okay, all I wanted was to hear you ask for it." His fingers slid between her thick, wet lips, his mouth hovered over her clit as he smelled her intoxicating aroma. He began to lick, kiss and suck at her entire exposed cunt. He added his fingers, just as he promised and slid them in deep, twisting them, finding her G-spot, he petted her sensitive inner walls as he attacked her clit with his tongue and lips. He was bringing her closer and closer to exactly what he promised he would do.

Kelly began to buck and as she released the cream from her first orgasm, she fell back to the bed and rolled her head from side to side. She groaned when she heard him call out, "Yes Kelly, just as I promised. Now I need to be inside you."

He pulled his cum coated fingers from her spasming snatch, and using the cream on his fingers, he ran them up and down the length of his stiff, thick cock. He paused and caught her eyes, "Oh fuck Kelly, I'm torn, do I fuck you like this, or do I flip you over and take you from behind." He chuckled, "It doesn't matter, either way, I won't be able to last long, you are so fucking sexy. Tell me Kelly, how do you wanna be fucked?"

She giggled, "Neither, I want to ride that fat fucker of yours. That way your hand are free to play with me. "

He laughed out loud, "Oh hell, Kelly, I love the way you think." He crawled up onto the bed and reached out his hands as he guided her up on top of him.

She locked eyes with him and a brief sly grin crossed her lips. She reached back and her fingers gripped his thickness. She guided his length into her and she let out a gasp when she felt his fat cock spread her juicy cunt walls apart. She was glad of all of the foreplay, or she may have had a difficult time accepting is girth. As she sank lower, the air left her lungs and she swiveled her hips, rocking back and forth as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her receptive pussy.

Leonard, just like she said, began playing with her lush body. His hands went first to her womanly hips, digging his fingers into the soft, silky flesh. He guided her up and down, shifting his fingers to her clit and began strumming it as he focused where their bodies were joined together. He thrust upward, driving the last inch or two into her, "Yeah, just like that Kelly, ride it, fuck that cock." He worked her clit over harder, sliding his fingers up and down, side to side on her larger than normal clit.

Kelly bucked harder as she was close to her second orgasm. She loved how her tits bounced and swayed as their slick flesh slapped together, spurring her on and she arched her back as she exploded for the second time.

He let out a gasp, "That's it Kelly, cum, cum all over my cock. He thrust up driving his shaft as deep into her as he could. He smiled when he saw her eyes roll back in her head.

The heat of her second orgasm enveloped her entire body and she glistened from the intensity of how it made her feel.

Leonard tried every trick he knew, but the way she milked his cock, he couldn't hold back. He clutched at her hips and pulling her down, sealing their union, his cock began to pulsate and finally it exploded. He lost control and began pumping stream, after hot stream of his hot cream up into her sucking cunt.

She felt him bathing her and she giggled thinking it was steaming deep in her pussy as the hot essence hit the hot walls of her pussy. She fell to him, crushing her heavy tits to his hairy chest.

He gently swept her long hair from her face, "Sorry Kelly, I couldn't hold off any longer. You felt so fucking good. That is a testament to your ability to make me lose the ability to control myself."

She smiled down at him, kissed him lightly and rolled off of him and curled up beside him.

He turned to look at her, "You looked thoroughly fucked, never looked better. So tell me, what are you thinking?"

She caressed the hair on his chest, I'm just thinking how I wasted all those years at that fucking liberal wing of NBC News, what cocksuckers they are. I hate those liberal pricks. I'm gonna love working at a network where we can voice our opinions and won't have anyone looking down their noses at me."

He kissed her lightly and chuckled, "Wow, why don't you really tell me what you think?" He laughed out loud and hugged her lush body to his.

While all of this was going on, in the master bedroom, Sheldon already felt his huge cock growing stiffer. He caught his breath as he sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Tracey's spectacular long legs.

She stood before him in that sexy, LSU cheerleading outfit (PS. You can see her in that exact outfit online under Tracy Anthony). She rotated her hips and giggled, "You just sit back Sheldon, I want to give you a little surprise."

He stammered, "What, what is it?"

She giggled again, I promise, you are absolutely going to love it. I'm so excited to show you, I can't control myself."

She bounced on her toes, sending her tight, firm breasts to bounce up and down. She kicked her leg up, causing the skirt to flair up and showed her camel-toed pussy against the tight material. Her brown eyes turned lusty whens he saw Sheldon lower his pants and slowly stroked his cock as he watched her every move.

Tracey continued to kick her legs, but slower now, "My God, Sheldon, your cock is amazing. I can't wait to feel it inside of me. Are you touching yourself thinking about fucking me?"

He scoffed, "Oh fuck yeah, I can't help it. You are so fucking sexy in that tiny outfit. I can't control myself."

She giggled and turned around and facing away from his, she was bent over at the waist and reaching down, she drew the tiny purple panties from her gorgeous, tight ass. She stood up, spun around and kicked the panties towards Sheldon and she laughed out loud when it landed directly on his straining cock.

Tracey took a deep breath, squared her fists on her near naked hips like she was about to do a cheerleading routine and then nodded. She bounced through a set of sexy hand movement, none you would see on a football field. She used her fists, mimicking stroking a cock and raising it to her mouth, mimicked sucking off a cock., With every twist, she raised her skirt, flashing him her extremely tight, wet pussy.

Sheldon noticed how flat and tight her belly was and the muscles on her upper thighs, he knew were gonna crush him when they were wrapped around his waist. She finished her routine by tossing her hands in the air, leaping off the ground and twisting to spin around. As her toes touched the floor, she bent at the waist, and planted her fists next to her toes. She spread her legs wide open and wiggled her naked ass directly in Sheldon's face.

Sheldon easily saw how wet she was, dripping with excitement and he noticed for the first time, a bright pink butt plug was deep in her butt.

She threw her extremely long curly brown hair over her shoulder, "My gift for hiring me, Sheldon, you get to fuck my ass. I know you are huge and throughout the day I went from a small plug, to an even larger one. This one is the largest I could find and right now, I am so fucking horny, if you don't fuck me, I may go insane. What do you say, Dr. Cooper, want to explore my ass with that big cock of yours?"

His jaw dropped open, he saw dumbfounded as he stroked his thick cock a little faster. He stood and stripped off his clothes as quickly as he could.

She chuckled, "Don't stroke that too fast. I'd hate to have all of the work I did go to waste. So tell me, Sheldon, do you wanna fuck my ass?" She leaned over again and spread her cheeks as wide as she could.

He growled out, "Oh fuck yeah! Get that tight little ass over here.

Tracey straightened up, keeping her legs straight. She wiggled her ass as she watched him hop off the bed.

Sheldon grabbed hold of her slender hips and kneeling down, he pulled her incredibly tiny, tight ass to his face. He rained kisses all over her tight cheeks and dipping lower, he licked at her luscious, gooey cunt. With both hands, he slapped her ass cheeks several times and saw how that big pink plug wiggled in that tight hole. He reached up and in one swift movement, tore the tiny purple skirt from her trim body, leaving her naked from the waist on down.

She shivered and pushed against him as his tongue darted out and licked all around where the plug met the crinkled hole. She shivered when he called out, "Tracey, get that gorgeous ass of yours on the bed. Lay on your back so I can look at your tiny little cunt, your pussy is so perfect. Are you afraid I'd ruin your little cunt? Is that why you're giving me your ass instead? Now, slowly pull that plug out of your ass. I wanna see what I have to work with."

She slowly pulled it out, "I need you in my ass Sheldon. I came so many times today, sliding each and every larger plug in my ass until this one fit. I came so hard, just thinking about that monster of yours fucking me. What do you think, am I a naught cheerleader?"

He licked his lips, "Oh yeah, Tracey, without a doubt." He stared at her dripping pink slit and knew he had to fit his cock in there before fucking that gorgeous ass of hers.

She giggled again, I can't wait for you to fill my body with your giant cock, Sheldon. I can't wait for you to replace that plug with your cock. I need your cock in my ass, will you fill my ass with your creamy load?"

He scoffed, "Oh trust me, I'm gonna do all that until you scream for me to stop. Don't take off the rest of your cheerleading outfit, it is so fucking hot."

He kissed Tracey's calves, licking her inner thighs and moved his face between her creamy thighs. He was spurred on as she whimpered and moaned. He loved how she fingered her clit, moving in slow circles and gasping with every movement of her fingers.

"Tell me Tracey, how long did you have that plug in you?"

She giggled, "All day, I wanted my ass to be ready for your huge cock. She rolled to the side and handed him a tube of lube, "You may want to use some of this."

He chuckled as he took it from her. I'll use it on your butt hole, but for my cock, I'm gonna fuck you first and use your own natural slimy juices to make my cock slippery." He leaned forward and began tonguing her ass, shoving his tongue deep into her butt hole

Tracey arched her ass off the mattress, "Oh Sheldon that feels incredible, don't stop. My entire pussy and ass are tingling. It feels so good, I need your cock in me, please, Sheldon, I need you to fuck me, shove that big cock in my tiny body."

Sheldon pushed Tracey's knees against her tits, staring at her butt hole, he could have sworn it winked at him. Her long shapely legs curved with sculptured perfection, the muscles of her calves and thighs were perfectly rounded and flexed as she tightened them causing her butt hole to open and close.

She was gasping for air, "Please, oh please Sheldon, put your cock in my pussy and ass, I can't wait to have you stuff my cunt and ass with that cock of yours."

He nodded and gripping his cock, he slid it up and down her tight slit, coating it with her juices. He lodged the tip at the entrance and shoved forward. She was so wet and so prepared, he slid in. He couldn't believe how tight she was, yet with her being so wet, it slid in easily. He pumped her a dozed times and just as he was about to pull out to fuck her ass, she came coating him with her rich, milky cream.

He held it deep in her until she calmed down. He slowly pulled it out and it made an obscene sucking sound as it popped out.

He positioned it at the entrance to her butt hole. He pushed and as it passed the first elastic ring, it popped in. The ring was so tight, it nearly cut his cock in two. He shoved harder and more went in. He fed more and more into her and looking down, he slapped her ass, "My cock is buried in your ass Tracey. I'm fucking your gorgeous ass, I've had asses before, but none as fine and tiny and as tight as yours. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hold off, you're that tight."

She looked back, "That's okay Sheldon, I want you to cum. Cum in my ass and afterwards, we can join Kelly and Leonard, maybe the two of you can DP me."

Just hearing that was too much, he threw his head back and began filling her ass with his load.

Tracey came too, after all of the anticipation, just feeling his cock, pulsating, filling her sent her over the top. She freed her legs and wrapped them around him and she felt him rolling to the side and after he finished filling her ass, he slipped out and clung to the newest meteorologist for Fox Nation.

After a few minutes, she scampered to the bathroom and cleaned up. Returning to the bedroom she woke Sheldon and the two of them headed to the other bedroom where Treacly finally stripped off her cheerleading outfit, kissed Kelly and assist the two guys to first DP Kelly and after she was exhausted, they did the same to her, Tracey giving her ass to Leonard as she made Sheldon fill her cunt with another dose of his cum.

After they were finished, they were both welcomed into the Fox family and as they left, Leonard groaned out, "Oh fuck Sheldon, we still have Vivian in less than an hour."

Sheldon chuckled, "Yeah, lucky for us, starting tomorrow, we spread it out and only one round per day, what were we thinking?"

Leonard scoffed, "We weren't! We were thinking with our little heads and not our big ones. What do you say we hit the showers and greet Vivian in our robes, that will shock the shit out of her."

They did and before long they were back in the living room lounging around waiting for Vivian Brown to arrive.

There was a light tapping on the door and Sheldon went to answer it this time. He stood back and allowed the gorgeous black woman enter the suite. She looked incredible. Her longer than shoulder length black hair was styled perfectly. It was layered and hung down in layers of waves. Her large lips were coated in a bright red lipstick and she grinned at him, "You can close your mouth Sheldon, I'll be using that later without a doubt." She looked to Leonard, "What a gentleman, doesn't even get up when a woman enters the room?"

He hopped up and chuckled "Sorry Vivian, I was stunned by your beauty, I was frozen."

She flashed him a huge smile, "Nice catch, but why haven;'t either of you dressed for the occasion?"

Sheldon came over and stood beside her. He untied the belt on his robe and let it fall to the floor, "You can see Vivian, I'm dressed for the occasion. It seems you came overdressed for what we have planned for you."

Leonard stepped forward and did the same, "Seems like we are dressed appropriately for the interview. So what are you doing with all those clothes still on, gorgeous?"

She turned her back to Leonard, "Would you please do the honor and unzip me."

Leonard drew the long zipper down on her bright red dress and as it parted, he saw she wasn't wearing anything beneath it. It fluttered to the floor.

She stood there in red leather heels, she grinned at him, "It this better?" She swayed from side to side with her hands on her thick, womanly hips. She looked down and smiled as she watched both Sheldon and Leonard's cock perk up and before long were standing straight out from their bodies. She giggled, "Seems like you like what you're staring at. How about offering a lady a beverage?"

Leonard nodded "Aw, what would the lady like?"

She chuckled, "What I wanna drink will take some doing, but for now, how about a cool glass of white wine, if you have it. If it isn't cold, I'll have a beer. With what we are going to be doing, I'll be needing something cold." She reached out and wrapped her large warm fingers around Sheldon's cock, "My Lord, this sure is thick, I can't remember the last time I had anything, black or white as large as this."

He leaned in and running his hand from her shoulder to the nape of her neck, he drew her to him and as their lips met, he cupped one of her huge black tits in his palm and flicked his thumb across the huge coal black aeroule and felt the large nipple perk up. He pulled back, "Mmmm, nice and receptive. What do you say we take this to the bedroom where we will be much more comfortable."

They were there and as Vivian slipped onto the bed on her hands and knees, she looked back at Sheldon, "Ever seen a black ass and pussy that looked this good?"

He chuckled, "I can't think of any at the moment, but regardless, yours rivals any ass I've seen, white, black, or yellow." He stepped to the side of the bed and pulling her back till her knees were on the edge. He leaned forward and buried his face between her lush cheeks. He licked up and down and as her pussy began to blossom, he saw the pink inner lips and her milky cream began oozing out.

Leonard came into the room with a glass of chilled white wine and walking around the bed, he motioned to the wine, "I'll put it here on the nightstand, "All you have to do is ask for it and I'll hand it to you."

She closed her eyes as she felt the beginning of an orgasm already building, "Mmmm, you are good." She looked to Leonard, "What do you say you crawl up here and let me get started on getting the liquid beverage I've come here for in the first place."

He climbed up onto the bed and scooted closer to her. He saw her eyes look up into his eyes and she grinned at him. She wiggled her finger at him and urged him to come closer. He did and as she parted her lips, she let him push forward, allowing the thick, purple head of his cockhead to enter her mouth.

She groaned out, "Mmmm, just as tasty as I thought it would." Her tongue flicked out and captured the first drop of his essence. She lowered her head taking even more of his thick shaft between her lips.

Leonard looked down and couldn't resist. He fisted her long coal black hair in his hands as he watched those bright red coated lips wrap around his shaft. He shivered when he saw her pretty pink tongue dart out and lick at the underside of his shaft. Her mouth came off his shaft as she groaned out, "Oh Fuck Sheldon, I'm cumming already, your tongue is amazing. I can't remember the last time I came that quickly. She looked back at him, "I need that cock in me now, I can't wait."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers