Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon mounted Vivian and she inhaled a sharp gasp as Sheldon drove his big cock into her dripping, black cunt. He fucked her hard and fast, his nut sack slapped against her black ass over and over again.

She pulled her mouth off of Leonard's cock, "Come on Leonard, I want more cock in me and I don't mean my mouth."

Sheldon knew exactly what to do and pulling out of her pussy, he pushed her onto the bed. He slipped onto his back and drew her atop him. He gripped his cock and soon had it once again buried balls deep in her pussy. He felt her tightness, but without a doubt, as far as all of the women they have fucked so far, hers was the easiest to slide into.

Vivian let out a loud groan as she felt Sheldon's cock hitting areas of her pussy rarely touched by a cock. She clutched at his upper arms and tossed her head about. She looked back at Leonard and growled out, "What the fuck are you waiting for, an invitation? Okay then, Leonard, my ass is waiting for you, come on and give it a test run!"

Leonard was behind her in an instant. He pulled her lush black cheeks apart with his trembling fingers. He saw how her thick, black cuntlips were stretched around Sheldon's slime covered cock. He gazed upward and saw her black puckered hole and as he slipped a finger in and spread it wider, he saw the inner pinkness and he loved her she pushed her ass up at a higher angle, allowing him to take it.

She looked back again, "What the fuck, Leonard, what are you waiting for? Hurry up, Leonard, sick that fat cock in my ass...right now...I need to be stuffed by both of you!" Her head was turned back to Sheldon as he plucked away at her large, black swaying tits.

Sheldon gripped them hard, pushing her up away from him until her back was arched gracefully, her head thrown back and her ass was pushed upward, inviting Leonard to bury his cock in her ass.

Leonard pushed at her knees parting her legs even more, but she was stretched to the max as Sheldon continued to pump up and down into her slime covered cunt. He lowered his hand and even though his fingers grazed Sheldon's cock, he bore through it. He coated his fingers with her cunt cream and gathering up the drippings, he placed his fingertips at the hot center of her puckered hole. She shoved hard and plunged two fingers deep into the tightness of her ass.

Vivian was ready to cum again and when she felt Leonard's fingers enter her ass, she exploded, "Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhh!" She pushed back as her orgasm overtook her lush body. She quivered shamelessly, enjoying the sudden fullness in both holes at the same time. She gasped just imagining how incredible it will feel when it is two fat cocks and not just his fingers.

Leonard shoved another finger in and he watched her body tremble even harder. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he leaned over her, "This is going to be extremely tight, Vivian!" He quickly removed his fingers and before the tight hole could close, he squatted over her backside and coating his cock with more of her slime from her pussy, he coated his cockhead. Leaning forward, he guided the head of his rock-hard cock to the hot puckered hole. He pushed forward and his eyes grew large as the tight hole parted. Her asshole responded immediately, sucking his hard cock into her lush body.

She pushed back, tearing her tits from Sheldon's mouth and screamed out, "Oh my God, it's incredible, Shove in in deeper, Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Vivian cried out and the reserved woman who walked into the suite looking like a beauty queen, now was covered in sweat. Her long, silky black hair was a tousled mess and she never looked more beautiful. She trembled as another, even stronger orgasm wracked her beautiful black body. She shook as her body went into convulsions as her two lovers trapped her between them both. She quickly recovered and began rocking her hips forwards and backwards, fucking herself with two cocks at the same time.

She whipped her head about and screamed out, "I love it...I fucking love it, more, more give me more!"

Leonard began doing just that, he began sliding in and out of her ass. Her tight ring released him and gave her the ability to fuck her butt as hard, deep and fast as he wanted. He looked down and it still amazed him, seeing that black ass gobbling up his white shaft. That tight ring of flesh sucked at his shaft as it came out.

Sheldon at the other end, his cock throbbed with pleasure at the extra pressure and tightness created by Leonard's cock in her ass. He resumed kneading and pinching her hard nipples between his thumb and index finger, adding to her already intense pleasure.

Vivian looked back at Leonard as saliva was drooling out of her plush lips, "Harder Leonard, move that fucking cock, shove it in hard, I want that hot beverage I came here for in the first place!"

Leonard gritted his teeth as he slowed and pulled his cock out until just the head remained in her ass. He tightened his grip on her plush cheeks and pushed forward, sending his fat cock back into the tight tunnel of her ass.

She gasped out as she felt his cock going in and it was pushed up against Sheldon's shaft. Only her thin membrane separated the two incredible cocks fucking her. She looked down at Sheldon and chuckled, "Seems like Leonard has been doing all of the work, now it's your turn!" Start fucking my cunt, fuck me hard!" She groaned as she felt them both giving it to her. She felt yet another orgasm building and her eyes rolled back in her head as her entire body turned to mush. She screamed out, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMINGGGG!"

They both picked up the pace stretching out her two holes and as Sheldon slammed up into her, scrapping her G-spot over and over again, she drenched his cock in her cum. She came hard and suddenly, she started squirting. She clawed at his arms, she never, ever squirted before and she sent a fountain of slimy milky cream all over his groin, thighs and belly. She thrashed about and fell against him, unable to move, other than a uncontrollable spasm that shook her over and over again.

Sheldon pushed her swaying tits together and reaching up with his mouth, he sucked them both into his mouth at the same time. What Vivian expelled all over him sent him to the edge. He felt the cum boiling in his balls and he bit down on her nipples, causing Vivian to scream out and he lost it and began pumping thick bolts of his cum up into her pussy.

Vivian felt it and as she did, she tightened her ass around Leonard's cock.

Leonard was shocked and could have sworn he felt Sheldon's cock pulsating between her thin passage. He lost it and he began pumping his cum in her. He began to shoot thick spurts of cum into Vivian's incredibly hot ass.

Vivian, even though she was exhausted, she came yet again as she felt the two studs finally give her the liquid she came for. She collapsed forward onto Sheldon's sweating body. Leonard, in turn, fell on top of her, exhausted by the sure power of his climax.

She tipped her head up and looked at her two lovers, "Well, did I do enough to make the Fox Weather Nation online service?

Leonard licked at the sweat covering her shoulder and back, "Mmmm, we may have to do a third interview, maybe after we catch our breath in the shower."

She let out a growl, "Leonard, please hand me my wine, I need a sip before I get in the shower."

Leonard slipped out of her and he heard her giggle as a stream of him cum oozed out of her ass. She reached down and cupped her ass, "Forego that wine, I have a much more satisfying drink her. One with a lot more protein too." She rolled off of Sheldon and she began licking both her hands and before long her lips and cheeks were covered in a creamy mess. She smacked her lips, "Heavenly, now I'll need that wine to wash it down." She drank down her wine and after putting down her glass she looked back, "Oh FUCK, you two are insane!" She licked her lips as she saw both of their cocks once again as stiff as can be. She rolled out of bed and wiggled her finger at them both. She raced to the bathroom and they caught her just as she slipped under the hot, steamy water.

They both fucked her again and they both finished off, painting her face with a load she drank down and washed away afterwards.

After what seemed like an eternity, they washed up, dried off and the two guys gently dressed the lovely black woman and sent her on her way.

The ordered Thai carry-out and sat there in their robes, exhausted, but extremely satisfied on how the interviews had progressed.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Sheldon looked to Leonard, "You weren't expecting anyone, were you?"

Leonard shook his head, "No." He watched as a robed Sheldon went and answered the door and in walked two of the Fox female personalities. They both grinned at them and the willowy blonde grinned at them both, "We were hoping to get an interview, just like the ones you have been conducting this week."

Leonard hopped up and rushed to the bathroom and grabbing two of the Deja Vu capsules, he hurried back out and handed one to Sheldon, "I think we're both going to need one of these."

Sheldon looked at his watch, "Two in just twelve and a half hours, cutting it close, aren't we?" He popped the pill and turned back the the two stunning woman and chuckled, "Okay, who wants Leonard to interview them and who would like me?...

A LOT MORE TO CUM!