Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard and Sheldon sat back and watched in awe as the two, totally different women, feasted on one another's cream filled pussies.

After several minutes, the sweat covered blonde swung her leg off of the dark skinned beauty. She spun around and clutching at her head, she kissed her, licking all of the cum Leonard shot across her face.

Liana reached up and combing her fingers through Kristina's blonde locks, she licked up all she could and before long, their faces were spotless and they kissed and fed the cum they collected and offered it to each other.

Leonard turned to Sheldon, "I can't believe how hot and tiring all of this sex is. I can't see how we can make it through two full weeks. It's only been one day, and I'm exhausted."

Sheldon scoffed, "Yeah, you're right. First thing tomorrow morning I'm going to Suzanne Scott's and I'm gonna ask her for a week's extension. We need to do the hands on interviews, but I'm thinking we're gonna need a third week. One day on and one day off, what do you think?"

"How about Monday, Wednesday and Friday? That way we can have the week-end to recuperate before another taxing day."

Sheldon chuckled, "When would you ever have called fucking all of these luscious women, taxing work? Remember when we first moved in together. We couldn't pay women to fuck us, now look."

Kristina and Liana parted and looked to the two men lounging against the headboard. Liana chuckled, "So tell me Sheldon, did I pass the test for your internet division?"

He nodded, "Oh yeah, you both did. Now how about joining Leonard and me in the shower. I think we could all use a hot shower to get all of this sweat and bodily fluids off of us.

They joined him and before long, Kristina had her arms and legs around Leonard's neck and waist, riding him while the hot, soothing water washed away all of the sweat.

Liana was on her knees and after sucking Sheldon, she spun around and as the steamy water poured over the two of them, he finished off, giving her yet another load of his bodily fluids.

They returned to the bedroom where Leonard and Sheldon slipped into large Fox News robes, while Kristina and Liana dressed, kissed them, but before they left Kristina turned to the two men, "Thank you for allowing us to expand out sexual horizons. I never would have ever thought of being with another woman, but having sex beside another woman, especially one as hot and sexy as Liana, well, I've going to relish this evening nad never look back." She turned to Liana, kissed her again and they left hand in hand..

The next morning Sheldon went to see Suzanne Scott and she willingly gave him a third week, especially after hearing how well the first round went. She crossed her legs, showing him a good bit of exposed thigh, "Sheldon, I heard nothing but praises from Legal and the signed candidates. They are all on board and even the ones chosen for the Cable News Weather Network were all happy and satisfied. You two need to be commended on how you sidestepped any conflict with the ones not chosen for the much more risque division. I'm happy to give the extra week as long as it continued to go smoothly."

Sheldon stared at her bare legs and licked his lips, "Aw, well, I spoke with Janice Dean and Heather Tesch and they said that the first two group of male meteorologists they interviewed Chris Bruin and Mike Bettis in the first group and Mark Elliott and Bill Keneely in the second group. She said it went smoothly too and they were looking for an extra week too. It seems that some of the men were so intense, Mike Bruin was perfect for the internet, as was Bill Keneely, They were so intense, they were worn out after the first two candidates."

She chuckled, "Tell Janice that she has the extra week too. By the way, also tell her if she need an extra female for the in-depth interviews." She giggled, "I'm available too, just have her let my secretary know when and where she'll need me."

"Will do Suzanne, and thanks for understanding. I better get back, we have four more first round interviews today. At least we'll be able to spread them out, no pun intended, and be able to give them our full attention for the second, more intensive interview."

She chuckled, "I know I hired the right man for the job, even talking about fucking, you have a way of putting it that would persuade a nun to fuck."

He smiled slyly and left.

Just as he returned, the two 9 AM interview candidates were waiting in the outer office. He turned to Heidi Cullen and Dominica Davis. He flashed them a big smile, "Please follow me, if you would. We're ready for your initial interview."

They sat down and Leonard looked over their applications. He looked up at Heidi, "Wow, very impressive. I believe you could be a very strong anchor for one of our Feature programs on the Cable outlet, what are your choices?"

She grinned at them and let out a long deep breath, "I was hoping for something like that. I spoke with Jennifer and Stephanie and they were all excited about the internet division. I'm sure they will be very, very popular, but I'd like to focus my efforts on the weather portion and not the entertainment side of the weather."

Sheldon spoke up, "We are very glad to hear that and if I may say so, if you are interested, we'd love to make you an offer."

She jumped at the opportunity and she stood up and after shaking their hands, she left, all smiles and happy to get out of that liberal cesspool in Atlanta.

After she left, they both turned their attention to Dominica. She saw they eyeing her and she sorta felt uncomfortable.

Leonard noticed this immediately and smiled at her, "It's okay Dominica, take a deep breath. We are here to interview you, not attack you. We wanted to have a straight discussion of where you'd like to be and see if we have a spot open that fits your needs and ours at the same time."

She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, "Wow, that is so refreshing to hear. Even though I'd really love to dip my toe in the more risque portion of the weather divisions, I'm just not comfortable with all of the stories I've heard."

Sheldon nodded, "We understand how you feel, that is why we're offering you such a contract. If you look over the process in the packette we gave you, we are not pressuring anyone. You have twenty four hours to review it and if you are interested, you can come back. Just to let you know, it is rather intense. We don't want to pull any punches. We've made a slight change and in some cases we are allowing forty-eight hours. That way you can discuss it with anyone you'd like, we just request your discretion, just as we will afford you too. Just remember, if this isn't for you, with your qualifications, we are very interested in having you in the Cable division if you forego the internet division."

She broke out onto a smile, "Wow, that is fantastic, I'd really love to try out the internet division, but can I think about it and give you my decision tomorrow?"

Leonard added, "That would be perfect, here is one of our cards. If you decide you want the in depth interview, please give Betty a call and we'll set up something for Friday afternoon. Again, if you decide against it, still give us a call so we can slot you in the cable division."

She was all giddy and after standing, she shook their hands and hurried out.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "Wow, that is one hot Italian. Could you just imagine sampling that gorgeous brunette?"

Leonard grinned, "I can't believe how slim she is and that rack. On a normal woman it would be just right, but on that slim figure, unbelievable and that butt too."

Sheldon scoffed, "Calm down, we have two more to interview." Just then Betty buzzed and said the next two were there for their initial interview.

In walked Betty Davis, the petite black woman and Jennifer Delgado. Leonard had a hard time focusing on the interview seeing Jennifer was so gorgeous.

Sheldon noticed this and he took the lead, "Hello Betty, and no I won't make any comments about your name and the old time actress. So tell me, what are your thoughts about the network, either division, we'd like your input on where you'd see you fitting in."

She looked to Leonard and then to Jennifer, "We spoke out in the waiting room and we both would love the chance to have, what you call a second in-depth interview. I was talking with Vivian and she said she has her interview later today. I'll be honest with you, I'm more into women, but have had a number of heterosexual encounters and find them rather pleasant. If Jennifer and I could interview together, I think it would take some of the pressure off and I'd be a lot more comfortable doing so."

Sheldon stared at the gorgeous Hispanic, "I take it you feel the same way, Jennifer?" She giggled nervously, "Well, I do love men a lot more than women, but I wouldn't mind being in an interview with my very good friend Betty here."

Leonard stood and held out his hand, "Looks like that is one of the easiest interviews I've ever conducted. As far as your credentials for the meteorologist portion of the job, you both are extremely qualified. So just again to let you know, if for any reason either or both of you decide against the internet division, there is a spot available for you both in the cable weather division."

They both stood up and Betty responded, "My Lord, This place is a breath of fresh air and I can't wait to begin."

Sheldon stood too, "As it says in the packette, you have a twenty-four hour moratorium. If you two decide you want to try the internet division, let Betty know and we'll set up an interview for tomorrow afternoon."

They left and Leonard looked to Sheldon, "I had no idea Betty was that beautiful. If they do go for it, I'm gonna love watching the two of them start out, just the two of them together."

Sheldon chuckled, "Yeah, just seeing those two together will be hot, and I can't wait to join them if they sign-on. We better get ready, we have Kelly Cass and Tracey Anthony arriving around eleven. I'll go tell Betty to send them up to the suite when they arrive."

Leonard scoffed, "What a tiring job, no rest for the wicked. Just think, this afternoon the two of us have that gorgeous Vivian Brown, all to ourselves.

They headed upstairs and before long there was a light tapping on the door and Leonard hurried to greet them. He opened the door and the gorgeous blonde MILF stood there and behind her was the slight brunette. Tracey was wearing an ankle length trench coat. He stepped aside, "Please, ladies, come in and make yourself comfortable."

As Kelly took a seat on the sofa, the skirt portion of her slinky black wrap around dress floated open flashing her bare upper thigh above her black thigh-hi stockings and matching black, knee-hi leather boots. Her long silky blonde hair was brushed out and looked like spun gold. It rested atop her heavy breasts and her gorgeous gray eyes were mesmerizing.

Tracey stood there, still in her trench coat and unbuckling the belt, she unbuttoned it and shrugged it off.

All three of them, including Kelly stared at the near naked, LSU cheerleader. She was wearing a brief purple and gold satin bikini and tiny skirt with matching panties. She had a pair of purple ankle boots to top it off and her long light brown hair tumbled across her ample breasts. She stood there, hands on hips and struck a pose, "So gentlemen, are we ready to give me a cheer?"

Leonard finally closed his mouth and threw up one fist, "Rah, rah, rah!"

Sheldon came over to Leonard and leaned in and whispered, "My God, Leonard, we are in trouble tonight."

Leonard nodded, "Yeah, but what wonderful trouble, shall we begin?"

Tracey giggled like a college school girl. She stopped beside Leonard, "I'm really not this flighty, but I'm putting on a show." She said it loud enough for Sheldon to hear. She walked past him and reaching back, she took hold of his hand and led him towards the bedroom. She stopped and looked back, "Is it this way?"

He nodded and followed her to the bedroom and once there, she closed and locked it. She turned back to him, "After hearing from Liana how big you are, I want you all to myself, no interruptions. She turned back to him and stood there in the middle of the room and swayed from side to side.

Back in the living room, Leonard stood before Kelly, "Would you like something to drink? We have beer, wine and an assortment of hard liquor." She stood and followed him to the bar,"Wine would be nice, anything red or white will do." He poured her a glass of red and handed it to her. He sipped on a glass of beer and he grinned from ear to ear as she took his hand and led him to the other bedroom. She put down her glass of wine and suddenly she was pulled into his grasp.

Leonard's lips pressed against hers and she noticed the beer taste, mixed with her wine wasn't the best taste, but she kissed him back. There was nothing soft or gentle about the kiss. It was possessive and and melted into his grasp.

Leonard pulled her closer and breaking the kiss,. He swept her long silky hair from her neck. He dipped his head and nipped at her ear and gasped out, "I want you."

Kelly felt her knees go weak and she cupped the back of his head and just before she kissed him, replied, "Oh yes!" She pressed up harder against him as she molded her large tits to his chest and rotated her hips, grinding her already moist pussy to his growing bulge.

Again Leonard broke the kiss and headed for the sensitive flesh on her neck. He moved across her heated skin, trailing kisses, and the scruff of his one day beard scraped against her flesh, causing it to tingle. He moved his mouth lower, clearly moving towards the neckline that was showing quite a bit of cleavage. He left another trail still lower as his hands ran upward, cupping her large, soft breasts.

Leonard stopped teasing her tits as his hands moved to her shapely hips and drifted down to her ample backside. He squeezed roughly and a hint of a smile crossed his lips as he heard her let out a tiny moan, deep in her throat. He guided her back to the bed and stopped before it.

Kelly once again cupped his head and tightening her grip, she kissed him hard, nipping at his bottom lip.

Leonard kissed her back hard, he mimicked her, biting at her bottom lip. His hands once again began to roam. He moved about until he cupped her pretty face. He tightened his hand and pressed his lips to hers. His kiss grew steamier, with a lot more passion.

Kelly is getting turned on like never before, she loved being dominated and she pressed her heavy chest to his well-muscled pecs. And her hips rotated as she tried to make greater contact with his stiff cock. Her body was buzzing with anticipation as Leonard's hands skimmed down her lush body to search out the hem of her wrap-around dress. His fingertips dragged along her side, creating a mass of goosebumps all over her flesh. He found the tie on her dress and pulling at it, it floated open and he quickly tugged it off her shapely shoulders.

Leonard took a step back and stared at her. He was focusing on her gorgeous gray eyes. He licked his lips, "I want to devour your body, but I can't stop gazing into those beautiful eyes of yours."

She grinned from ear to ear, "That means a lot Leonard, it shows you like me for me and not just these." She hefted her tits encased in her large, black lacy bra."

He chuckled, "Oh I love those too, but, my god, your face, your lovely long blonde hair, your full pouty lips and my God, those eyes."

She blushed and her smile grew larger. She followed his gaze as it drifted lower and she threw back her shoulders, offering him her large, soft tits to view.

He licked his lips, "Sheldon may have the cheerleader, but I have the band majorette, I am one lucky mother fucker!"

She chuckled, "Oh, you sure got that right, I'm a mother and you are the fucker, now stop talking and start fucking! Don't tell me you're all talk and no game, are you?" She giggled again.

He scoffed, "I guess you haven't talked to Jennifer or Kristina then, have you?" Without waiting for a reply, he wrapped her in his arms and once again feasted on her neck, moving down to her lace encased bra. He stopped and took a step back and he saw the confusion n her eyes. He grinned at her and standing inches from her, he began to strip. Off came his dress shirt and after all of the exercising he has been doing, wasn't wearing a t-shirt any longer.

She kept her eyes on his tight chest and bit her lip as he tore open his pants and stopped to look to her, "Is there a problem, Kelly?"

She chuckled, "Only if you deny me what you have in your pants."

He grinned back at her, staring into those sparkling gray eyes again. He left his pants hanging on his hips as he stepped closer and wrapping his arms around her, he flicked his fingers and he saw her draw in a deep breath. He drew it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, "Oh you won't need what I have in my pants, even though I doubt if you'll be disappointed. I'm gonna make you cum and cum hard with my fingers and my tongue way before you get to feel my cock in your juicy pussy."

She let out a gasp just hearing that, "I think I'm gonna love working for Fox, fuck The Weather Channel!" She released a tiny moan when he ran his hands down her hips, tracing the elastic edging on her lacy panties. He grabbed hold of her gorgeous ass and patted it lightly. He nipped at her neck again, "I've been told by my ex-wife that my mouth is incredible, she called me the "King of Foreplay"!

His mouth left her neck and moved south to those large swaying tits. He stopped to stare at her huge bright pink aeroules surrounding the huge eraser sized nipple,s were a circle of pimpled bumps. He let his hot breath bathe first one and then the other. He moved to the valley between then and left a trail of wetness from the tip of his tongue. He licked the upper surface of one and them his hungry mouth pulled one stiff nipple in between his lips. He licked her breast with the flat of his tongue, leaning her back as she arched her back. He leaned her back further until she landed flat on her back.

Leonard stood back and finally kicked aside his pants and boxers. He grinned down at her, you get this after I make you cum with my fingers and tongue, not before, do you understand?"

She stared up at him, a golden halo of blonde silky hair surrounded her beautiful face. She grinned up at him and nodded, "I can wait, as long as it's worth waiting for." She looked down at his thick stiff cock. She licked her lips, "I believe it will be worth waiting for." She let out a tiny moan as she watched it bob up and down and she could have sworn it grew thicker from her looking at it. Kelly's body ached for his touch, her needs were building.

Leonard took a step closer, he nudged her legs apart and gripping his cock, he slapped it from side to side on her full, thick thighs, "You want this?"

Kelly rose up on her elbows, her long, silky blonde hair flowed over her shoulders onto her large, soft tits. She nodded and drew in a deep breath when he crawled up and knelt between her legs.

Leonard leaned over her and cupped her chin, tilting her gaze back down to his. Those gorgeous gray eyes piecing him to the core. He caressed her cheek with the pad of his thumb and he smiled down at her, "Is it okay for me to fuck you now?"

She sucked in a deep breath, I want to touch it first, is that okay?" Without waiting for an answer, her fingertips slid down his chest and into the tiny tuft of pubic hair just above his straining cock. Her eyes were plastered to his bobbing cock.

Leonard chuckled, "Looks like someone down there is happy to see you." His silly grin disappeared when she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She tightened her grip as he leaned forward and their forehead met. She stroked him, up and down, gripping him tighter and tighter. The aching in her pussy, expanded and flowed throughout her lush, MILF body.