Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer rolled off of Leonard and flopped down beside him.

There was a round of applause as a naked Sheldon and a just as naked Stephanie stood there. Her hair was still damp from the shower. They approached the bed and climbing up, Stephanie licked at the cum collected around Leonard's balls. She moved over to Jennifer and licked and sucked up all the cum Leonard deposited in her. Sheldon moved over to Jennifer's head and fed her his cock.

After just a few minutes, Jennifer came again and Sheldon pulled away, "I'm sorry to rush you, but seeing the two of you were so late, we're pushed up against the next interview."

Jennifer looked to Leonard who was still grinning from ear to ear, "I can see I satisfied you. I take it, we're both hired for the internet division of the new Fox Weather Network?"

Leonard swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek and leaned down and kissed her tenderly, "You're hired, if you want it."

She giggled, "Oh I want it all right, I just may be back for more, if that is alright?"

He nodded, "By all means, now time to get dressed, I'd love to try out seconds, but you know, work comes first."

Stephanie chuckled, "Aw, in your case, twice."

Jennifer shook her head and raising her hand, she extended three fingers.

Stephanie slapped her on the ass, "You slut, get up, we have to go." She turned to Sheldon, "Give us a call if you'd like another interview later tonight, I think Jennifer wouldn't mind a shot at you too."

They left, and Leonard showered. After dressing in a large overly large robe, he took a pill from Sheldon, "We have to thank Bernadette for these, even though we've just started, I'm loving this boost."

Sheldon didn't have the balls to tell him that he got these pills from Penny."

Ten minutes later the intercom buzzed, Betty told them that the next two women to be interviewed were there and on-time.

Kristina Abernathy and Liana Brackett entered and immediately, both Leonard and Sheldon were happy they already came with Jennifer and Stephanie, because if they hadn't, they just may have cum in their pants.

Kristina was wearing a skin tight black tube top that clung to her fine breasts, and her light blonde hair, curls inward focused on her chest. The top left her shoulders bare and below that she was wearing a black, skin tight leather skirt, ending at mid-thigh. With her extremely white skin, the black outfit showcased her milky bare skin.

Liana was just the opposite. With her Hispanic heritage, her dark skin popped against her white gypsy dress. Just like Kristina's top, her shoulders were bare and her even larger breasts nearly popped out of her dress. The skirt was even shorter than Kristina's and a thin black belt pulled tight accented her tiny waist and large breasts even more. Her extremely thick, black hair was curled and wavy and rested beautifully on her shoulders. Her dark eyes reeked of sexual energy and again, Sheldon and Leonard were glad they took their dose of Deja Vu.

Leonard was the first to break out of their trance, "Please, beautiful ladies, please have a seat. Would either of you like something to drink?"

Liana looked to Kristina and she nodded,she looked back to Leonard, "Yes, please, how about a glass of white wine."

He got them a drink and Sheldon was surprising carrying the conversation. Before long the four of them were laughing and the sexual tension had eased. Seeing they were at their last interview of the day, they decided to take it slow and savor these two lovely women.

Leonard was sitting closer to Kristina and Sheldon was paying a lot more attention to Liana and before long, they had paired off and were making out on the sofa like four high school seniors.

Leonard stood up and looked to Kristina, "How would you like to take this to the bedroom?"

She immediately stood up and took his hand. She also turned towards Liana and took her hand too, "How about all four of us take this to the bedroom and make it a party?"

Sheldon hopped up and they all made their way to the master bedroom. Sheldon was glad that the sheets were changed and there were several scented candles burning to hide the scent from his earlier bout with Stephanie.

They climbed up onto the bed and paired off rather quickly. Sheldon leaned over and buried three fingers into Kristina's already juicy pussy. Both women were going commando and he worked his fingers around and easily found her G-spot in the tinier sexy blonde bombshell.

Kristina was so turned on that she quickly gushed her pussy cream all over his fingers. She bit her bottom lip and blushed, "I'm sorry Sheldon, but I was so turned on, thinking about fucking you two, that I lost it. Now would you please do me a favor and get those clothes off so I can see if that cock of yours is as large as Heather told me."

He was naked in a flash and as he stepped over to her, she was kneeling before her. It was as big, if not bigger than Heather said it was. Kristina brought his cock over to her mouth and took a close look at it. The head was all purple, it was so hard and she could see a pearly drop of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. She started to swipe it off, but stopped and gripping the shaft, she swiped it back and forth, coating her bright red lips with the pearly cream.

Beside them, Leonard was already naked and he was mauling Liana's huge dark nippled tits. He lowered the dress and stopped briefly to undo her belt. He skimmed the tiny dress from her lush body and they came together in a torrid kiss.

Back beside them, Sheldon managed to wiggle the tight black leather skirt from her hips and her tiny tube top was bunched up around her tiny hips. Her large, bright pink nippled tits were shining like two high-beamed headlights.

Kristina resumed feasting on Sheldon's huge cock. She had a couple more drops of pre-cum coating her lips and she opened wide and took the head into her warm cavern. She ran her thumb up the bottom of his cock and in doing so, she urged more cum to dribble out of the tip. She licked it up and slowly let it slide down her long, sexy neck.

With his cock now entering her mouth, her saliva was running down the shaft and she followed it, sucking it back into her mouth. She pulled her mouth off his cock and allowed a stream to flow out of her tiny mouth. It landed directly on the tip and as it ran down the shaft, she immediately followed it, closing her lips around it and sucked up every drop of it back into her mouth.

She glanced over to Leonard and Liana and saw that she was on her back, her legs were spread wide and Leonard's face was glistening in the light of the room. She couldn't take her eyes off of Liana's pussy and for the first time in her life, wondered what it was like to eat another woman's pussy. Seeing Liana's dark lipped pussy, shining in the light, she had the urge to taste it.

She was drawn back to Sheldon as she felt his fingers fisting her gorgeous light blonde hair. She began to gag when she felt his huge cock entered the back of her throat, she concentrated on relaxing her throat muscles and she moaned as she was able to take several inches of his huge cock into her throat. She released a gasp when she felt her lips clutching at the base of his cock. She drew in air through her nose and was able to whip her tongue out around the pulsating shaft, buried in her mouth.

She managed to look over and saw Liana's trim calves resting on Leonard's shoulders. His thick, stiff cock was plowing in and out of Liana's juicy cunt. He was mauling her tits and Liana's head was rolling from side to side on the pillow. Her thick, black locks totally obscured her pretty face, but she was growling out as Leonard pounded away at her pussy, "Give it to me Leonard, I wanna be the biggest slut on your new network. Fuck me, your thick cock feels incredible in my tiny pussy."

Kristina saw Leonard's cock covered in Liana's cunt juices as he pumped in and out of her and wondered how sucking a cock covered in another woman's cunt juices would taste. Her mouth watered as she doubled her efforts on Sheldon's cock. She couldn't believe how turned on she was watching another couple fuck beside her. She was so happy she suggested it and wondered if Sheldon would be upset if they switched after a while.

Even though Leonard loved fucking the gorgeous Hispanic, he wondered how it would be to sink his cock into that luscious white body. He was amazed how she was able to take Sheldon's entire length into her throat. He looked back to Liana and releasing her legs, he hovered over her and drove his thick cock in and out of her juicy cunt. She was so wet that with each inward and outward movement of his cock, her slippery cunt made slurping and sucking sounds. He pushed her hair away from her gorgeous face and he molded his lips to hers.

Liana arched her back and pushed her huge, dark nippled tits to his hairy chest. She looked over at Kristina and giggled, "How long are you gonna suck on that thing? If it was me, I'd be riding that fucker already."

Kristina continued to watch Leonard's cock as it slid deep into Liana's cunt and when he pulled it back, she could see that is was covered in her creamy cunt juices. Kristina licked her lips as she thought about how good it would taste. Kristina concentrated on Liana's face, she could tell when she came and without thinking about it, she came hard from the fingering Sheldon was administering on her juicy cunt. It was her second orgasm from his talented fingers and part was because she was watching Liana getting fucked by Leonard and how the cock felt still plummeting her mouth and throat.

Kristina lost the cock in her mouth and she was guided to her back and she turned her head and she was close, very close to where Leonard and Liana were joined. She reached out and ran her fingers across the girth of Leonard's cock. Her fingers were immediately drenched in the juices from her pussy. She raised the spider-webbed cum coated fingers to her mouth and just as she began licking on them, Sheldon slipped his huge cock into her drenched pussy. Luckily she already came twice and she was able to accept his thickness and length. It was still extremely tight, but with all of the juices she expelled, it slid in and out easily. After she had licked all of Liana's cunt juices from her fingers, she dropped her hand and fingered Sheldon's shaft as it pumped in and out of her own pussy. She raised her sticky fingers to her mouth nad savored the intoxicating flavor. It was like mother's milk to her and she was obsessed with drinking down even more pussy juice. Even though Sheldon was fucking her like a madman, she desired even more of her own cunt juices. She was gonna get more of Liana's, but didn't want to be embarrassed if she was denied. She urged Sheldon on, "More Sheldon, give me more, give me nice, deep slow thrusts. I love the feel of my fingers sliding against your cock as you fuck me."

Kristina was on the verge of her third orgasm and as she came, she saw Liana watching her and she knew Liana was getting off seeing her cumming.

Liana came hard and watched as Leonard threw his head back. He smiled at her, "I know what you are doing Kristina and once I finish off in Liana, I'm gonna feed my cum coated cock to you."

Just hearing this, send the easing orgasm into overdrive and she clenched down on Sheldon's cock and painted his cock with her milky cream. She rolled her head to the side and as she let out a gasp, her mouth was filled with Leonard's stiff slimy cock. She took his entire length into her mouth, her tongue whipped around, lapping off every drop of their combined essence. She could taste Liana's cunt juices and the cum from Leonard's orgasm too.

Kristina was sucking his cock like a woman possessed, but she cried out when he pulled his cock out of her mouth and returned to fucking Liana.

Liana arched her back as her entire body stiffened as she took him balls deep into her pussy once again.

Kristina was groaning as she felt Sheldon picking up the pace. She urged him on, but was crying out, not from what Sheldon was giving her, but from what Leonard took away from her. She rolled her sexy blonde head to the side and watched as Leonard pumped his cock in and out of the gorgeous raven haired beauty. She watched Liana's huge tits rolling around on her chest as Leonard fucked her. Her eyes moved down and saw how Liana's dark, thick lips clung to his cock and released more milky cream to coat his cock.

Leonard was beyond excited, not just from fucking Liana, but having Kristina lick his cock clean. He palmed Liana's bubble butt in his hands as he pile-drove his cock in and out of her. The raven haired beauty bounced on the mattress with every thrust. Her sloppy cunt swallowed up his thick cock. He shifted his knees as he drove his cock in her and her large tits jumped with every thrust.

Liana was cumming again, but Leonard never slowed. He kept his eyes on Kristina, knowing she craved more of his woman's juices. She screamed out to Leonard, "Fuck me harder, Oh my God, I'm cumming again, more, harder, faster, give me your cum. I need to feel you fill my slimy cunt with your jism!" She needed more and even though Leonard was dripping sweat all over her glistening body, she planted her hands on the mattress and arched up, meeting his every thrust with ones of her own.

Kristina was cumming for the fourth time and she looked over at Liana, "Yes, don't you just love his cock. My god, Sheldon is tearing me apart and I can see Leonard is giving you all he has too."

Leonard was huffing nad puffing, "I'm gonna cum again, Liana!"

She pushed at his chest, "Take it out, I wanna take your blast all over my face and into my mouth. I wanna taste your hot cum and drink down every drop."

Leonard was beyond excited just hearing that and pulling out, he scrambled over her and resting his sweaty ass on her heaving tits, he began sending rope after rope of his cum all over her face and into her mouth.'

When Sheldon saw this, he lost it too and just before he started to cum, he pulled his slime covered cock out of her cunt and he spun the tiny blonde around and began pumping his huge load all over her face and into her gaping mouth.

Sheldon and Leonard were spent and as he rolled away and sat against the headboard, the two woman, rolled together and Kristina fisted Liana's tousled black hair and pulling her to her, she kissed her as she tasted a mixture of Leonard's cum and her cunt juices. She licked every drop from Liana's face and kissing her, she fed it to her.

Liana drank it down and did the same to Kristina and she hovered over her opened mouth and parting her lips, she let a thick, creamy stream of cum flow out of her mouth, directly into Kristina's tongue.

They both released a loud groan and they were locked in a heated, passionate kiss. Their sweat covered tits, mashed together as they clung to one another. Before long, they shifted around and settled between each other's legs.

Just watching the two women kissing and feasting on their cum, their cocks once again sprung to life.

Leonard chuckled and looked to Sheldon, "Gotta love that Deja Vu huh? Wanna have another go at these two?"

They were up and on them before they knew what was happening. This time Leonard got behind Kristina and grabbing her hips, he ran the tip of his cock up and down her gooey slit.

Kristina reached back and grabbed Leonard's leg and pulled at him, drawing his fat, stiff cock into her weeping cunt

He leaned over her and nibbled at her neck, pushing her stringy, damp locks from her ear. He nipped at it, "I'm gonna fuck you until you cream all over my cock, then I'm gonna shoot my load in you and before I finish, I'm gonna pull out and let loose and cover Liana's gorgeous face with the remainder of my load."

She shivered and lowered her face to Liana's creamy cunt and she licked at her moist lips. She savored the taste, it was the first time she ever went down on another woman, but knew it wasn't going to be the last. She knew taking the position, pun intended, at Fox Weather, she would have the opportunity to do this more, hopefully a lot more.

At the other side of the bed, Sheldon used his knees to spread Liana's legs more. He gripped his cock and swept it over Kristina's lips. He watched as her tongue, covered in Liana's goo, ran it around his large knob. He grabbed hold of her head and shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. He withdrew, it was coated in her saliva and dipping down, she guided it deep into Liana's quaking pussy.

Liana arched her hips, taking more of his cock into her and at the same time, forcing Kristina to suck harder on her clit and fat cuntlips. She wrapped her arms around Kristina's lily white body and she licked at her bright pink lips as she looked up and saw Leonard's balls swaying back and forth as he plunged deep into Kristina's sopping pussy.

It wasn't long before the two ladies started cumming. The entire room reeked of sex and the sounds of wet flesh, slapping against wet flesh filled the room, that and the constant moans and groans from all four of them increased their excitement level.

Leonard and Sheldon were getting their second wind, seeing they came recently, they both knew they could go on for a lot longer. Leonard's level of staying power diminished greatly when Liana reached up, caressed his balls, sucked on them and shoved a finger up his asshole.

Leonard slowed his pounding of the gorgeous blonde and pulling his cock from her pussy, he shoved it into Liana's mouth. He forced her lips to part and he shivered when he felt her tongue running up and down his length, scooping up all the cream that coated his cock. She released his cock when he felt Sheldon shove a finger up her puckered hole.

Kristina watched as Sheldon fingered Liana's asshole and she pulled his cock from her pussy and licked up every drop that was clinging to his shaft.

Kristina was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She lost count long ago, but knew each one was better than the last. She focused on licking Liana, she wanted a combination of her cunt juices and Sheldon's cum. She reached up and played with his nuts as she flicked her tongue along Liana's stiff nub.

Sheldon resumed fucking Liana and he felt her cunt muscles tighten, milking his cock as she came again from Kristina's tongue and his cock. He was exhausted and was on the verge of yet another orgasm. He slapped Liana's ass as she raised it off the mattress, taking him deep. He lost it and began dumping his load in her cunt. After the first couple of blasts, he pulled out of her and stroking his slimy cock as hard as he could, he painted Kristina's face, covering her cheeks, forehead and red lips with his cum.

She squealed as she felt and saw what he was doing, she exploded yet again, and in doing so, caused Leonard to lose it.

Leonard clawed at her womanly hips and began to cum. He heard her scream out as she felt him begin to pump his creamy load in her pussy. Just like he promised, her withdrew from her cunt after the first couple of blasts and pointing it downward, he finished off, covering the dark skinned Hispanic with the last of his thick, milky streams of cum. He saw her smiling as her chin, cheeks and forehead were covered in his cum.

Liana licked her lips and as Leonard fell away, she gripped Kristina's lips and pulling her down to her bee-stung lips, her tongue darted in and locking her lips around the swollen, pink cuntlips, she sucked a mixture of the two's cream into her mouth.

Kristina bucked against Liana's active lips and tongue as she tried to do the same to her. She thrashed around beneath her and placing her forearm across her upper thighs, she held her as steady as she could. She attacked her dark lipped cunt and was amazed at the amount of cum Sheldon deposited in her pussy. She went back again and again and her belly was full of the mixture she extracted from Liana's spasming pussy.