Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 04

Story Info
Penny in porn, Amy seduces her first, more interviews in NY.
15.9k words
3.88
8.1k
11
2

Part 132 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

While Leonard and Sheldon prepared to give fake interviews to the two women who already work at Fox News, back in California, Penny was about to do her first production without any black men.

She entered the apartment of her lover, Johnny Sin and he had just got out of the shower and ushered Penny into the living room. They were upon one another like two long lost lovers. He wanted his house guest to join in, but wanted Penny well on her way to her first orgasm before having him join in.

Johnny broke their heated embrace and led her to the bedroom. He stood her beside the bed and reached up and drew the stretchy material that clung to her curves. He peeled it down her arms and over her bare breasts. He tugged harder and it crumpled to her ankles. He disposed of her panties and he dropped his towel. Both naked, he guided her to the bed.

Penny hopped up, knowing she had seen him in several videos and just his brute strength made her pussy drip.

He shook his head, "Spin your head around Penny and let your head hand off the side of the bed."

She flashed him a huge grin, "Mmmm, one of the favorite ways I love sucking cock." She spun around and flipped onto her back and scooting forward, her long blonde hair flowed down and nearly reached the floor. She let out a shriek when the muscle bound stud leaned over and wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her quickly and as she came off the bed, he shifted her body a little and she was now inverted. He tightened his grip on her hips and pulled her higher and he dipped his head down and began licking wildly at her thick, fleshy cuntlips.

Penny threw her head back, sending her wild hair all about. She recovered quickly and gripping his stiff, fat cock, she guided it to her mouth and she sucked it deep in to her mouth. She bobbed up and down and the cameraman came in for a close-up of her fat lips wrapped around his shaft.

Johnny let out a groan when he felt his cock enter her throat. She shook as she drew him in and out of her throat over and over again He tightened his grip on her lush curves and doubled his efforts on her weeping pussy. He drank down her slimy juices and out of the corner of his eye he saw his house guest enter the room. He nodded to him and saw he was already naked. Johnny shifted his feet and was pressing her back against the corner of the bed.

Ron Jeremy hopped onto the bed and he grabbed hold of Penny's lush thighs and guided her to his waiting mouth. His hands ran up to her tight ass and caressed them and he reached back and planted a swift, hard slap on her gorgeous ass.

Penny let out a mumbled shriek as she sucked harder on Johnny's cock. It was like a row of dominoes falling. Ron slapped her ass, Penny sucked harder, Johnny licked at her pussy with more energy.

Johnny shoved two fingers into her pussy as he attacked her clit. He let out gasps as he felt his cock slide into Penny's throat over and over again.

Ron stopped slapping her as and now pulled her closer to the bed and he began darting his tongue in and out of her asshole. With every thrust, it opened wider and he sank deeper. His saliva was running down the crack of her ass and down her back. He managed to pull back and now both Ron and Johnny were sliding their fingers in and out of both of her holes, along with Johnny's cock filling her third hole, sinking into her throat.

The cameraman was moving back and forth from where she was sucking wildly at his cock and back to her two holes being fingered over and over again.

Ron shoved two fingers in and he felt Johnny's fingers through the thin membrane separating their active fingers. He added a third finger and when he saw her accept it easily he wiggled it about.

Penny let loose a cry and she began shaking and the cameraman caught her actual orgasm. She painted Johnny's lips, chin and cheeks with her cream.

The director had his cock out and he was slowly stroking it. He directed so many scenes, he became immune to them. Beside him was a porn superstar; she had just finished a scene and heard the screams and moans coming from the set.

Brandi Love was dressed in a sheer robe, it was easy to see she was mesmerized by the scene unfolding before her. She leaned in and whispered to the director, "So this is the new me, huh? I can see I'm gonna have one helluva hot co-star. You have to set up a movie where the two of us can work together. Fuck, she is good, where was she all the time?"

He chuckled, "She's a pharmaceutical rep turned porn star; just watch."

Ron pulled his fingers from her ass and grabbing his cock, he looked to Johnny, "Thank God for Deja Vu. Without it I wouldn't be able to fuck this gorgeous ass before me. That other one was hot, but nothing as hot as this one." He swept his cock up and down her saliva stained butt crack and staggering to his feet, he shifted as he nearly fell. He gripped her cheek in one hand and leaning forward, he had Johnny raise her higher and his thick, fat cock popped into her puckered hole.

Penny screamed out around Johnny's cock and as her lips parted, a stream of her saliva ran up her face and into her wild, tousled hair. She dug her nails into Johnny's thighs and gasped out as she felt her asshole being violated. She sucked hard and she trembled as her second orgasm overtook her quivering body.

Johnny was getting tired and wanted more than just her mouth. He looked to Ron, who wasn't paying attention. He was too engrossed in fucking her ass. He was balls deep in her ass and he too hard a time holding her in place as her whole body was covered in sweat. He slowly withdrew from her and fell back to the bed.

Johnny shifted his feet and slowly lowered her to the bed.

Penny's mouth popped off his cock and she rolled back onto the bed. She looked up and smiled seeing Ron Jeremy. He was one of her favorite porn stars, a longtime superstar. She crawled over to him and planted a kiss on his lips and they were locked in a heated, passionate kiss.

Johnny climbed up to join the two of them. He fell to his back and grabbing hold of Penny, he pulled her until she straddled his bulky body, "I ate that pussy through two orgasms, now I get to fuck it!"

Penny scrambled to his saliva drenched cock and guided it into her well eaten pussy. He slid in easily and was balls deep within moments.

Ron climbed to his feet and gripping his cock, he guided it to her pretty bee-stung lips. She sucked on it and she loved the ATM, she tasted her bitterness on his cock and it drove her insane. She sucked wildly at it and pulled her mouth off, she looked at the hairy star, "Come on Ron, fuck my ass. I need both of you to fill me with your heavy loads."

He wasn't about to deny her request and scooting behind her, he had to fight the cameraman from getting his close-up. He slapped her rosy red ass a couple of times and pushing forward, sank into her easily.

Johnny and Ron worked like a well-oiled machine and they fucked her two holes like two old pros.

Penny was a match for the two of them and after several heated minutes, Johnny came first. After having his cock on the verge of cumming several times from her expert sucking, he lost it and began pumping her cunt full of his hot cum.

She came after feeling that and her ass muscles tightened around Ron's cock. He was about to cum and he called out, "Where do you want it Penny?"

She was in the middle of an incredible orgasm and she gasped out, "I want it on my face, I gotta taste at least one of your loads."

Ron pulled his cock out and it made a obscene popping sound. He scooted around and as Penny rolled off of Johnny's spent cock, she was on her back, looking up at Ron's cock and she opened her mouth just as the first blast stung her face. She turned just enough to catch the next volley directly onto her tongue. She licked her lips as more came out and she reveled in the feeling of having one of the all-time famous porn stars painting her face.

Brandi clung to the director as he shot his load all over the floor, "She is amazing, you have to introduce her to me."

The director stuffed his cock back in his pants and let out a gasp, "Cut and print, Penny that was fucking incredible."

She giggled as she rolled off the bed and came over to him. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Brandi, "Wow, you're Brandi Love, you are my favorite female stars."

Brandi handed her a warm wet washcloth and watched as Penny wiped her face clean, "I'm hoping to work with you soon Penny Copper. When we do, you won't need that washcloth, I'll lick it all off for you. By the way, call be Tracey, I'm Tracey Livermore. Brandi Love is my stage name, my friends call me Tracey."

Penny giggled, "I'd love to be one of your friends, Tracey. My real name is Penny Hofstadter, but after my divorce, I didn't want to use his name any longer."

"Are you done for the day?"

Penny looked to director, "Am I done?"

He chuckled, "Oh yeah, you deserve a break after that great scene."

She looked to Tracey, "Looks like I'm free, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, first you need a shower and after you've dressed, I'd like to take you back to my place, have a long girl to girl, talk about your life and I'll tell you mine, what do you say."

Penny giggled, "I'd love to, just give me fifteen." She showered, dried her hair and put it up in a messy ponytail and after dressing, hurried out to meet Tracey.

Brandi (Tracey) drove her to her place in the hills and she looked around, "This is all from porn, so don't let people say we are all druggies and pot heads. If you invest your money, you can have the same. How about a drink?"

Penny was in awe of her, "Yeah, I'd love a glass of wine, anything cold, please."

Further down the coast Bert and Amy were packing up their belongings at her apartment and looking around it suddenly dawned on Amy, "We're moving to our new house later this week and we do not have a fucking scrap of furniture. No sofas, so tables, no beds, nothing. What do you say we go get something to eat and head to the furniture store. We have to pool our finances to furnish our new home."

He hugged her, "No worry Amy, I already thought about that and I have nearly seventy-five thousand for furniture, appliances and all of the stuff we need. Let's go eat and head to whatever furniture store you like."

They ate at Bert's favorite steak house and when they entered the furniture store, Amy noticed they had about two hours to shop.

They were met by a gorgeous redhead. She had a striking resemblance to Molly Quinn, the daughter of Rick Castle on the TV show, Castle. Shocking to Amy, her name was Molly, but wasn't the same person, even though she could have passed for her twin.

"Hello Molly, my husband and I just purchased a house and we do not have a stitch of furniture to put in the house. I see we have only two hours, but wanna finalize our purchase tonight. We are looking to spend well over fifty grand."

Molly's eyes were the size of saucers and her mouth dropped, "Please look around and let me see if I can stay tonight and make sure we meet all of your needs."

They began looking around, found the perfect sofa, chairs and tables to go with it.

Molly returned and she was grinning from ear to ear, "You can stay as long as you like. I have the key to the store, the code to the alarm system and I can stay as long as you like to finalize all you need and we can set up a special van to deliver all of your purchases whenever you like."

Amy was ecstatic and hugged Molly, "That is fantastic. If you pull this off, we are having a house warming party this weekend and we'd love to have you and your husband to join us."

"Um, I'm not married, but I do have a boyfriend and we'd love to join you. Now have you found anything yet."

Amy turned to the living room set-up, "This entire ensemble is exactly what we'd like."

Molly wrote it up and saw dollar signs and a huge commission growing. They went from area to area and Molly continued to write up their purchases. By the time they reached the recreation room area, the store closed and Molly turned to Amy and Bert, please excuse me while I talk to the manager and make sure the place is locked up so we can continue.

By the time Molly returned, Bert was sitting on the large padded bar stool, Amy was on her knees and was stroking his exposed cock. She was just about to wrap her lips around it when she heard a gasp. She released his cock and looked back and giggled, "Sorry Molly, we loved this bar and stools and wanted to see if it was at the right height, for well...you know!" She cleared her throat as she stood up, "Forgive us, we were recently married and still can't keep our hands off each other."

Molly giggled, "Yeah, I know what you mean, my boyfriend is tall and black and he just love lily white redheads." She licked her lips, "So is there anything here you like?"

Bert chuckled and came over to her, "That my dear is a loaded question, but yeah, we love this bar and stools. That liquor cabinet and wine rack have to be added too."

Molly saw more dollar signs as they moved to the next room and finding a desk, Amy planted her ass on it, "We just have to have this too, Bert. What do you think?"

He slipped down in the large overstuffed desk chair and scooted it closer. He ran his hands up her calves, pushing her knees apart and he smiled when he saw Amy close her eyes and part her lips. His hands slid beneath her skirt and pushed it higher and grabbing hold of her panties, he pulled them off. He looked to Molly, "What do you think? Should I try this desk out for size?" He tossed the panties to Molly and her jaw dropped.

Molly watched as he removed her shoes and planted her heels on the edge of the desk. Molly raised the panties to her face and inhaled Amy's wet scent. She let out a gasp as she watched Bert dip his head down and lick up and down Amy's glistening slit. He flicked his tongue out and danced over her clit.

Amy gripped his thick hair and pushed him away, "Bert, this isn't fair to Molly here, let me up." She turned to Molly,"We'll take this desk, chair, chair pad and three, no make it four of those bookcases over there."

Molly tucked the panties in her skirt pocket and wrote up the office furniture. She looked up and let out a deep breath, "Okay, were next?"

Amy chuckled, "Where else, but the bedroom. She looked to her husband, "Right, Bert?"

He licked his lips, still tasting her juices on his lips,"Oh yeah, with four bedrooms, we're gonna need a few beds, dressers, night stands and lamps too."

Molly was breathing heavily as they entered the area where the beds were. Looming before her was a large California King.

Both Amy and Bert began to chuckle and nod to each other. Amy spoke up first, "Oh Bert, this is perfect! I can just imagine our entire group frolicking on this huge bed together."

Bert kicked off his shoes as Amy did the same. They both hopped up onto the bed and laid flat on their backs. Amy looked to Molly, "Come on up here and join us. We need to see if it will comfortably hold two or three couples without being crowded out."

Molly was tentative, but didn't wanna piss them off and have them leave without them making the furniture purchase of a lifetime. She kicked off her shoes and climbed up, but stayed on the edge.

Amy rose up on one elbow and looked to Molly, "Come on, we need to see if this will be large enough and see if the mattress sags or not. Climb over me and get between the two of us."

She was leery, but did as she was asked. She settled down and she stiffened when she felt Bert's hand on her bare arm. She moved away and was now pressing against Amy.

Amy leaned over her and swept her long copper hair from her neck. She caressed her chin and neck and when she heard Molly let out a gasp, she leaned in closer to her.

Molly looked up into Amy's dark eyes with her bright blue eyes. She licked her lips and they parted then waited and when she saw Amy slowly lower her head towards hers, she closed her eyes and waited for them to meet.

Amy lightly brushed her lips against Molly's and she felt her shiver beneath her. She let her tongue slowly paint along Molly's plush bright pink lips. As she felt Molly's lips part even more, she darted her tongue into Molly's oral cavity and came in contact with her tiny slippery tongue.

Molly's moans grew louder as she slowly pushed her tongue against Amy's and raising her hands, she cupped the back of head and pulled her tighter to her active lips.

Bert pulled off his pants and boxers. He leaned over and slowly began unbuttoning the pearl buttons on Molly's silky blouse. He got it open and was glad she was wearing a French cut front clasp bra. He deftly opened it and leaning over, he captured one of her bright pink nipples. He loved how the tens of bumps pimpled up around the large nipple. The aeroule drew darker as he sucked.

Amy broke the kiss and joined Bert as she captured Molly's other nipple.

Molly was beyond fighting, even though she had no intention of doing so. She arched her back and urged her two rich customers to feast on her lily white tits.

While Amy licked and sucked hard on the tit, she worked fast to remove her own blouse and bra. She pulled back and moving upward, she hovered over Molly and offered her, her own, firm breasts and stiff nipples.

Molly was more than ready to join in and wrapping her arms around Amy's back, she pulled her ripe tit to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around one of Amy's large,firm tits and sucked and licked at the luscious mound.

While Amy distracted Molly with her gorgeous tits, Bert managed to slip his pants and boxers that were crumpled around his feet. He took off his shirt and now naked he crawled up and knelt beside her.

Amy pulled away and Molly stared up at Amy from the sudden withdrawal of the breast she was sucking on. She turned her head and let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, that is huge! I thought my black boyfriend had a big cock, but that is a lot larger." Her hand grabbed at it and she let out a moan, "My fingers don't meet."

Bert wrapped his hand around the back of her head and guided her off the pillow. He let out a groan as he watched her lips part and wrap around the huge head. He loved watching her red hair float around her face and then her pretty pink tongue darted out and began flicking out. She clamp her lips to the shaft and pulling at his hairy ass, she ran her lips up and down the length of his shaft. She pulled him closer and releasing his cock, she sucked on his hairy nut sack.

While Molly was distracted with Bert's huge cock, Amy managed to get Molly's skirt unzipped. She tugged at it and by reflex, Molly arched her ass off the bed and allowed Amy to remove it. Her panties followed and Amy urged Molly's legs apart.

Amy snuck down and using her thumbs, she parted the tiny slit. She was amazed her tight her lips were and when she urged her lips apart, they began to blossom and fill with blood. Amy lowered her head and her tongue swept up and down the thin lips. She darted her tongue out and managed to uncover her tiny clit. Her tongue flicked out several times and it filled with blood and perked up.

Molly began groaning and moaning as her entire lower body began to quiver from Amy expert licking.

Amy looked to the ceiling and called out,"Oh thank you Penny for teaching me this, my first female seduction." She resumed licking and sucking on Molly's juicy pussy and it quickly began flowing out more and more cream. She shoved first one and then a second finger into her hole.

Molly thrashed around and scream out around Bert's shaft as she came and came hard. She pulled her mouth off of Bert's cock and stroked it hard as she experienced a second, even stronger orgasm. She fell back to the bed, gasping for air as her entire body was covered in sweat. She rolled her head from side to side as her gorgeous red hair covered her face.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers