Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She shivered and came on his fingers that were strumming her clit. She rolled over, "Stop teasing me, your fucking assholes, I want it now, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Sheldon took her, guiding her up above him and quickly guided her juicy cunt to his stiff, straining cock. He rocked her hips from side to side and she sank down onto his pulsating cock.

Dominica shivered as she felt him scraping along her G-spot and she bit her lip, nearly drawing blood. Even though she had him before, she still couldn't believe how he stretched her out and filled her.

Leonard came up behind and slid his fingers in and out of her lubed up asshole. He saw her look back and scream out, "Enough of your fingers, I want your cock in me, now, fuck my ass Leonard!"

He pulled his fingers out and gripping his cock, he shoved it into her ass and he stopped when he was halfway in. Her ass muscles tightened and he waited. He slid in further into her ass when she relaxed.

At the same time, Sheldon was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy with slow, smooth strokes They both filled her and her entire body was covered in sweat and she slid against their two fat, stiff cocks.

Sheldon sucked on her swaying tits and looked back to Leonard, "Can you feel her getting tighter?" Leonard was gasping and nodded, "Oh yeah, so tight, getting tighter the deeper and harder I fuck her ass."

She clenched her teeth and clutched at Sheldon's shoulders as she fed him her tits. They continued to fuck her and seeing they both came earlier, they were set to go on and on.

They pumped in and out of both of her holes, they had her on the cusp of yet another orgasm. She felt both of their cocks rubbing against one another and as one slid in, the other slipped out. She was panting wildly and her hair was a total and complete mess; she never looked hotter. She started cumming, coating Sheldon with her slimy cream.

Leonard was at wits end. He felt her cumming and her asshole tightened and he lost it., "I'm going to cum in your ass!" He slumped over her glistening body and as he continued to pump in and out of her, his cock swelled up and burst free, sending hot, sticky cum deep into her bowels.

Dominica felt him filling her ass and she screamed out and her orgasm grew even stronger.

Just then, Sheldon lost it, with the other two cumming, he lost it and began shooting his hot stinging ropes of cum into her.

She went into spasms as she felt them both throbbing and pulsating, pumping her full of their potent cum. She clung to Sheldon and she kissed him with such intensity, they broke apart, both gasping for breath.

Leonard rolled off of her, his cum ran out of her stretched asshole. She followed him and clung to Leonard who hugged her. Leonard rained kisses all over her sweaty back and neck, "So tell us Dominica, was it what you expected?"

She let out a groan, "That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. I'm so glad to join Fox, that is if I passed the test."

Sheldon turned on his side, "You were without a doubt one of the top candidates, you can have your choice of time slots, you were that good...aw not good, GREAT!"

After they rested for nearly half an hour, they carried her to the bathroom where they showered and played some more. Afterwards she dressed and hugged the two men.

They staggered to the kitchen and grabbed a couple cool drinks. They lounged around and Sheldon stared out the large window, "You know, Monday we have no second interviews, just Jennifer Delgado and Betty Davis tomorrow."

Leonard got up and looked at the list, "How about I give the next four women on the list a call and see if they can come in Saturday, how about it, two at nine and two at ten?"

Sheldon nodded, "Yeah, sounds good, at this rate we should be done next week. I'm gonna get dressed and see how Janice and Heather are doing with the men."

More to come in New York and California.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers