Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly's eyes were closed as she slowly came down from her second orgasm. She slowly opened them and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "So, is this the bed you want?"

Bert slipped lower and knelt down between her legs, "Mmmm, I haven't decided yet." He ran his hands down her sleek slender legs and looked up at her, "How about you guide it in, while Amy decides which dressers she wants."

Molly giggled, "This is without a doubt the best sale I've ever had. I'm not talking about what you're buying, but the special attention you've been giving me. I'm supposed to give you the special attention, not the other way around."

Bert chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Molly, I believe you'll be giving me what I want now. So what do you say, guide it in?"

She bit her lip and arched her hips as he teased her with the tip of his cock. He took it from her hand and swept it up and down several times. He lodged it at her entrance and slowly pushed forward. He watched her tight hole part and swallow up his cockhead. He felt the heat and tightness envelope the head. He waited for the muscle to lessen and he shoved forward and watched as his huge shaft disappeared into her lily white body.

Amy watched as her loaded husband fucked the tiny redhead. She leaned over and began sucking on Molly's tits again. She looked up at Molly, "Are you ready to suck some pussy, Molly?"

She nodded and reached down and pulled at Amy who lost her clothes while Bert began fucking Molly. Molly licked at her pussy like a pro, even though it was her first go at it. She always heard just do what you like how you like to be eaten.

Amy was grinding her pussy against Molly's active tongue and she saw the expression change on her face. She threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh Fuck Yeah! I'm cumming again!"

Bert pumped into her harder and faster. He felt her cunt muscles squeezing his cock and he was about to blow. He reached up and tugged at Amy's shoulder and she knew he wanted, what he had for both of them.

Amy flipped over and positioned her face beside Molly's. She turned and kissed Molly, tasting her own juices covering Molly's lips and tongue. She heard Bert let out a grunt and she turned to get the first blast from his cock. It was so strong, it stung her chin and cheek. She licked at it as the second blast hit Molly square on the face and she squealed and opened her mouth as she tried to get her reward.

Bert came so hard, before long they were both dripping with his heavy load. He fell back and watched as the two women turned and licked and kissed the cum from their faces.

Amy pulled her tighter, "So tell me Molly, Saturday we're having a house warming party. Is there anyway all of this could be delivered tomorrow?"

Molly snuggled closer and caressed Amy's large, firm tits, "I don't see why not, and with the size of the order, you can be sure the delivery will be free, along with the set-up of any or all of it."

Amy rolled over her, kissed her again, "As far as that party, why don't you and your big black boyfriend join us. You have the address and the party begins at noon."

They finished shopping after cleaning up and dressing. As they left, they kissed Molly again. Heading to the car Bert turned to Amy, "I'm impressed how you seduced that lovely redhead."

Amy giggled, "I am too, that was the first woman I ever seduced, I guess I did learn something from Penny."

Back in New York, Leonard put his Deja Vu capsule in his robe pocket. He heard about taking it too often and wanted to try and satisfy one of the lovely ladies who were still standing in the living room.

Sheldon took the capsule and washed it down and turned to the two lovely ladies, "So, you wanna go through the interview process, huh? You know it can get rather intense, are you up for it?"

Jillian Mele, the gorgeous light brown anchor came over to him and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around him and giggled, "Oh Dr. Cooper, I'm more than ready for the intensive interview." She was dressed in a fuchsia wrap-around dress. It left her shoulders and arms bare and it barely covered her large, straining breasts. As she sat on his lap, the dress parted showing her long, shapely legs, halfway up her slender thighs. She looked up at Ainsley Earhardt, "You're primed and ready for your interview too, right Ainsley?"

Ainsley blushed and pushed her light blonde hair from her shoulder and nodded, "Oh yeah, I remember the last time and every time I think about it, my entire body begins to tingle." She was dressed in a royal blue frock. What made it sexy was it was sleeveless, and from neckline to hem there was a wide double sided black leather strip. Between the two black strips was a bright silver zipper with a large silver ring on it. She reached up and teased him with the ring and pulling at it, she drew it down until the swell of her large MILF tits threatened to pop-out. She walked over to Leonard, "How about we leave these two alone and begin our interview in your bedroom?"

He looked at her and saw something different. Her long blonde hair was combed back, exposing her forehead and it was draped down her back, leaving her neck exposed for him to feast on. He took her hand and led her to the bedroom, locking the door behind them.

In the living room, Jillian wiggled her ass on his growing lump and climbing to her feet, "Why don't we take it to your bedroom? I think we need a lot of space to do what I heard goes on in your interview."

Sheldon stood up and without saying a word, made his way to the master bedroom. She turned and stood before him with the bed to her back. She ran her hands up and down Sheldon's chest, "My stomach is tied up in knots. I've been thinking about the two of us ever since you came to Fox News. I heard so many stories about you and that huge cock of yours. Now I get to experience it first hand, I just hope I can handle that in me."

Sheldon reached out and pulled her closer to him. His stiff cock was already poking out through the opening in his robe. He reached out and untied her dress and it floated open. He took a step back and stared at her slender, but very shapely body, "Take it off for me Jillian, I wanna know you want this and you are not being forced."

She chuckled, "Oh, don't you worry Sheldon, there is no way in hell I'm being forced. She parted her dress and let it slip off her body. She caught it in the crook of her elbows and swayed a little before straightening her arms and let it flutter to the floor She wasn't wearing a bra and just in tiny panties, she climbed up onto the bed.

He dropped his robe and saw the look in her eyes, "You want me to stop, Jillian?"

She shook her head, "Oh, God, NO!" She spread her legs and drew one of the large pillows and placed it under her firm, tight butt.

Sheldon climbed up onto the bed and he hovered over her. He tried to calm her, but it only excited her more. His mouth moved to one of her incredible breasts. He flicked out his tongue, dancing over the bullet-like tip. The nipple sprouted out into a stiff nub and the quarter sized aeroules darkened and pimpled up with a good number of bumps. He moved to its twin as his fingers teased the one he already worked on. He pulled back and stared into her dark blue eyes, "Your breasts are so fucking beautiful, pardon my French. I could kiss and fondle them forever."

Sheldon's fingers roamed lightly over her soft, silky skin. Everywhere he touched, set off tiny fires through her lithe, squirming body.

She combed her fingers through his hair, she realized he was taking his time, raising her core temperature and trying to ease any fears she may have had when they entered to bedroom.

Sheldon pressed his lips to hers as he continued caressing her lush curves. He peppered her chin and neck with butterfly kisses before once again reaching her gorgeous, C sized tits. He looked up at her again,"Oh hell, I can't get enough of these, they are perfect, just like the rest of you."

She blushed, she knew she was beautiful, but hearing it lying naked about to be fucked by the biggest cock she ever saw was still unnerving. She loved how he kissed her lips and caressed her heavy breasts with his lips, tongue and hands. She knew she was in for the night of her life, she just hoped she could perform up to his standards.

If she only knew how he was back in Pasadena, she would laugh so hard, she'd fall out of the bed.

She was getting a little frustrated. She knew he was trying to bring her along and prepare her for his huge cock, but she was already more than ready. She cradled his head in her hands, "Come on Sheldon, let's fuck!"

Sheldon ignored her and ran his hands down her sleek body and carefully slipped his hand between her thighs. He heard her draw in a deep breath and felt her thick lipped pussy was already dripping with her slick cream. He dipped a finger in and as he kissed the sensitive flesh below her neck, he groaned out, "Oh Jillian, I can see you are so ready. I want you so much, but I'm gonna make you wait."

She gripped his forearm and shivered, "Oh please, please Sheldon, put it in me now. I need more than your finger in me." She was ready to explode with the need to be filled with his huge cock. She felt his thick cock leaking, leaving a line of pre-cum along the inside of her quivering thigh.

Sheldon rose up on his knees and held his thick cock in his fist, he brushed it up and down her slimy pussy he slowly pushed forward and he saw surprised how easily her hole sucked his rod into her hole.

She tried to control herself, but her hips continued to roll back and forth, swallowing up more of his shaft. She felt her heat surround him as she felt him slip a hand beneath her tiny, tight ass. She let out a gasp that turned into a groan when she felt his fingers tickling her puckered hole and slowly enter her tighter hole. She thrust her hips upward to escape his finger, but when she did, she swallowed up the remaining meat not in her cunt.

The dual assault of her twin holes sent her into a quick and unexpected orgasm.

He chuckled as he felt her cunt muscles squeeze at his shaft and douse his cock with her creamy cum.

Jillian rose up on her elbows and stared down at her pussy. She couldn't believe how she was able to take him that easily. She saw his nuts resting in her tight ass cheeks and she groaned out and fell back to the bed when she felt him shove his finger deeper into her asshole.

Sheldon loved how her light brown hair, especially the lower portion that was frosted blonde covering her heaving tits and trembling shoulders. He kissed her swollen lips and felt her tongue dart out and run along his lips. He let out a moan when she nipped at his lower lip. He withdrew his fingers from her ass, "Maybe if you have the energy, we can try that hole later. He lightly caressed her swollen nipples as he kissed her again and began sliding in and out of her. He knew she was more than ready for a vigorous fucking, but wanted to take his time. She was without a doubt the hottest woman he was with since he returned to New York. He knew she was already an employee of Fox News Corp, but wished he had her working for his network.

Jillian now recovered from her first orgasm, she began to rotate her pelvis. She urged him to pick up the pace as pulled the pillow out from under her to give her the space to more more freely.

He dropped his head and began sucking harder on her rosy nipples. She tried not to smile, but couldn't resist when he felt her ass stop moving and she growled out and shivered from the intense pleasure raced through her body from her tits being sucked again. He moved to the other tit and began driving in and out of her, his thrusts hit areas of her cunt never, ever touched before. His quickened pace brought Jillian to the brink of an orgasm over and over again, but he felt her tighten and slowed to keep her at the edge.

Jillian's entire body was quivering and glistening with a sheen of perspiration and she felt his slick body sliding across hers. She heard him panting and knew he was going to give her what she desperately needed soon enough.

Sheldon arched his back and shoved her knees up until they were pressed against her tight, firm tits. His hands went to her ankles and he held them wide and he balanced himself against them. His thrusts were long and steady, slamming into her each time at a different angle.

Jillian's nails dug into his forearms, she was desperate to cum, but she wanted it to last forever. She was trapped, but didn't want to get free.

Sheldon picked up the pace, driving deep into her pussy and he knew she was matching his rhythm and when he went slower, she pumped her pelvis harder against him. He pushed her legs further apart and he was amazed how limber she was.

Sheldon was now beyond the point of no return, every inward thrust, he rotate his cock, grinding the root of his cock against her stiff, blood red clit.

Jillian let out a high pitched scream as she started cumming again.

Sheldon lifted his hips high in the air and he was about to let loose his heavy load. She was whimpering and moaning, she fell back to the bed, completely spent as she felt her climax grow even stronger as she felt him begin to unload the blasts of his orgasm. She felt his sticky, hot sperm filling her gaping pussy.

Sheldon released her legs and letting out one more shutter, he crushed her body with his.

Jillian was basking in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm she ever experienced. She wrapped her arms and shaking legs around his sweat covered body, but her legs were too weak to hold him there. Her legs flopped to the bed as a few more aftershocks pulsated, giving her yet another orgasm, although tiny, she welcomed it.

Sheldon rose up onto his elbows and lovingly swept her tousled hair from her face and neck. He chuckled, "I'm sorry I made a mess of your gorgeous hair, but I have to say, you never looked hotter than you do right now. You are really something, Jillian. I don't wanna brag, but I've had the pleasure of some really, really hot and beautiful woman, but I've never had anything so great in my life as your luscious body."

She smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek, "I have to say, I feel the same way. I know I'm not in the same league as you, but you are amazing."

He kissed her tenderly and smiled down at her again, "You're right Jillian, you're not in my league, because you are without a doubt in a league of your own, no one can ever come close to you."

He rolled off of her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him as if he was a security blanket and before long the two of them fell asleep.

Before long, Sheldon woke and looking at the gorgeous woman in his arms, he began to kiss her, at first it was gently and tenderly, then his passion grew and so did the kiss. His tongue parted her lips and found hers to dance with. Their hot breath mixed together and rolling over onto her, he entered her again. He slid into her easily and felt their mixed cum surrounding his cock. He wrapped his arms around her and quickly rolled them over.

He was flat on his back with Jillian seeded on his groin. He held her hips firmly in his hands and made her stop. He looked up at her and licked his lips, "I wish I had a camera right now. I would love to have a shot of this view, the most incredible sight I've ever seen. Regardless, what I am staring up at this moment, it will be burnt in my mind forever."

She grinned down at him, swept her hair back and began rolling her hips. She ground her clit against his cock and all of a sudden they both began doing the more erotic dance ever. Her head began whipping around, sending her long tousled hair all over. She screamed out as she came again and she leaned down and she continued to climax as Sheldon sucked on her fat, stiff nipples again.

He rolled her off of him and rolling her over, he drew her up to her knees, He grabbed hold of her hips and entered her in one swift move. His balls slapped against her tight ass and he reached down and gathered her long hair in one fist. He pulled back and began pumping into her hard and as fast as he could. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the entire room. He again slowed as he stared down at the gorgeous body accepting his cock over and over again.

Jillian was on the verge of yet another orgasm and when she felt his fingers strumming her clit, she screamed out and started cumming again. She was unable to stay upward any longer. She fell back to the bed and Sheldon followed. He picked up the pace and drove her lithe body to the damp sheets. He rained kisses all over her back and neck and as he felt her cunt tighten and drench his cock, he began filling her with his cum. He was amazed he came so much in one day and just wished Jillian was the first of the day. He knew he would have performed even better, but regardless, she brought the best out of him and he gave her his all.

He slowly slipped out of her and gathering her up, he drew her to him and they curled together., He spooned her and before long , the two of them fell fast asleep again.

While this was going on, in Leonard's bedroom, he had the pleasure of feasting on the equally gorgeous body of Ainsley Earhardt. He took a seat on the bed and opening his robe he watched as Ainsley approached the bed.

She stood between his legs and looked down at his flaccid cock. She licked her lips, "So, do I get the pleasure of getting him stiff, or are you going to do it while you watch me do a strip tease?"

He took off his robe, but kept it close just in case he needed to get the Deja Vu capsule out of the pocket. He slipped back onto the bed and leaned back against the headboard, "I'd love nothing better than to pleasure you Ainsley. You are the epitome of what a sexy, classy woman looks like. My issue is that I already had several orgasms with Kelly Cass and a couple more with that black goddess, Vivian Brown. I don't want to disappoint you. Maybe you should have chosen Sheldon."

She gave him a sly smile and shook her head, "Oh no Leonard, Sheldon is way to full of himself. I'm looking for a man who can pleasure me and at the same time respect me for who I am. I believe you're that man. I remember you from the last time you were here. Yes, Sheldon gave me the baby I wanted, but I always wished it would have been you instead of him." She took a step back and reaching up, she slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. Her large firm breasts burst free from their confinement. She lowered the zipper till it reached the hem of her dress. It floated open and with a tiny shrug of her shoulders, it slipped from her body and fell to the floor. She placed her hands on her hips, "Is this helpful?"

He stared at her lush body and his cock began to stir and he nodded, "Oh I believe it is having some effect on me. How about a little more teasing and a sample of what is to come."

She gigged, "What is to cum, is that a play on words, or what is cumming?"

He scoffed,"Oh Ainsley, you are so naughty, and I'm hoping for both."

She turned and bending over at the waist, she wiggled her tight little butt at him, She reached up and slowly drew her panties off, exposing her already moist pussy and bending over even more, she grabbed hold of her ankles and looked back at him. Her long blonde hair was sweeping along the carpeted floor, "Is this helping?"

He nodded, "Oh I think it is. I have to say, the sight is incredible."

She rose up and turning around, she reached back and unhooked her bra nad let it fall. Her large, firm tits popped free and she cupped them both, running her thumbs along her thick, swollen nipples. She stepped closer and stared down at him, "Looks like I have my work cut out for me huh?"

He closed his eyes and slammed his head against the headboard, "Oh Ainsley, I'm so, so sorry. Maybe we can do this another night. It is in no way have anything to do with you, I'm just so spent and I really want to show you just how much you excite me, you do, but this guy..." He grabbed hold of his semi-stiff cock and wiggled it from side to side, "He just isn't agreeing."