Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She chuckled, "Oh Leonard, you really don't know me. I may be a southern girl at heart, but the New York woman loves a challenge and I'm gonna show you just how I am going to get what I came here for."

She climbed up onto the bed and plastered her lithe body to his bulky frame. He reached out and ran his hand along her sleek body. He ached to take her, but his fatigue had washed away the ability do do what he wanted.

She looked down and saw he still wasn't getting stiff as she wanted. She giggled as she sat up, "I have an idea, just wait here a minute." She left the room naked as the day she was born and he felt his cock perk up just seeing that gorgeous ass of her wiggle and shake as she left. She came back with a bottle of scotch, two glasses and a bucket of ice. She poured him a glass, mostly scotch and very little ice. She handed it to him, still naked standing beside the bed.

He sipped the expensive amber liquid and stared at her over the top of the glass. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Ainsley with those perfect tits, those button sized aeroules with those rosy nipples. He lowered his glass and took in more of gorgeous body. He loved her slightly rounded belly, after two kids, she was a woman, not some model, like the one in Sheldon's room right now. He put his glass down on the night stand and she grinned at him.

"Now that you're finished with your drink, I have a very special treat just to perk up that incredible piece of meat between your legs. If you want, pour yourself another drink, but when you are finished, I want you to lie down, prop up yourself on a pillow and relax, I'll be right back."

He did as she said and she was carrying a tray in her hands with a towel over it. She placed it on the nightstand and pulled the towel off. She grabbed an aerosol can in her hand. She was grinning from ear to ear when she saw the expression on Leonard's face. She saw him shiver as she climbed up onto the bed.

Ainsley shook the can and tipped it over his flaccid cock. She grinned up at him when he stiffened and arched his back, waiting for the cold whipped cream to hit his overheated body.

He licked his lips, "I've heard of this before, not never experienced it. He looked around, luckily we have maid service, because I think we are gonna get the sheets very, very messy."

She giggled, "Hold still, I'm very picky how I make my chocolate sundae. She squirted a large stream of the cool whipped cream on his cock and balls. She put the can down and picked up the bottle of chocolate fudge. She opened it and tipping the bottle, she let a tiny stream dribble out and he arched his back as he felt the warm liquid mix with the cream. She put the bottle down and picked up a jar and opening it, she pulled out one cherry. She hovered over his stiffening cock, "Now, for the final touch!" She carefully placed the cherry, with the stem just above where the head of his pulsating cock was. It was obscured by the cream and chocolate sauce. She put the jar down and climbed up between his outstretched legs and smiled up at him, "Be a dear and hold my hair back, I'd hate to get chocolate sauce in it, at least before I get to taste my concoction."

Leonard leaned back and placed one hand behind his head and used the other to hold her hair off her face. He knew if this wasn't gonna get him hard, nothing would. He was in awe as he watched the gorgeous blonde open her mouth and her pearly white teeth closed around the cherry. She popped it into her mouth and chewed it up. She looked up at him and after a few moments, she opened her mouth and she laughed out loud when she showed him the stem on the tip of her tongue tied in a knot.

"Holy Fuck, that did it Ainsley, I can feel my cock getting hard already."

She giggled, "Oh sorry, Leonard, we've only begun." She let the cherry stem roll off her tongue and landed on his quivering thigh. She licked at the chocolate and whipped cream and let a little dribble down her chin, "Ummmmm, delicious!"

She went back for more as her tongue lapped at the chocolate as he shivered again and again. He watched and waited to feel her tongue on his flesh. He wondered if she would ever make her way through the layers of chocolate and whipped cream. She looked up at him with those bright blue eyes. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, best sundae I ever had."

She resumed sucking and licking at the chocolate and cream, a tiny trickle of cream ran down her chin. She swept if away and staring at him, she licked her fingers clean. She began using her tongue, licking at the sweetness and she finally made contact with his stiff cock. Slowly and carefully, she licked his cockhead clean, exposing the throbbing flesh she stabbed at the pulsating hole at the very tip of his cock. "Mmmm, I believe you taste even better than the sundae. I can guarantee you will enjoy this much more than I will."

She pursed her lips and allowed her hot breath to cover the swollen shaft. She licked carefully all along the length as teased the bulging vein as the side of the stiff shaft. She licked lower and lapped up the cream that settled around his large nuts. She sucked one and let it pop out of her mouth, "Can't have a sundae without nuts," she giggled.

As she straightened up he released her hair and grabbed hold of her, "Okay enough of that, come here!"

Ainsley moved up along his body and before she could react, he rolled her over and had her flat on her back. He stopped to stare at the gorgeous blonde beneath him, "My God, Ainsley, you are absolutely gorgeous. How I couldn't get a hard-on is beyond me."

She giggled, "I was thinking the same thing, but all's well that ends well, right." She rolled her head from side to side and her long blonde hair created a halo around her head, perfect for the fallen angel that she was.

"Okay, turn about is fair play, my turn to sample a chocolate sundae. Luckily for me I can pick a number of areas to enjoy my sundae."

She let out long coo, "I can see you've gotten your second wind, huh?"

He shook his head, "More like a third or four wind, but believe me, this one will be the most satisfying, without a doubt." He saw her blush and he knew the old bashful Ainsley was emerging.

He grabbed hold of the can of whipped cream and began to decorate her lovely, firm breasts. He turned the nozzle and made two spirals on her rosy nipples. He filled the centers with a large dollop of chocolate and crowned them both with cherries and a little bit of the cheery juices ran down the slope of her one firm tit. He stared up onto her gorgeous blue eyes, "I bet your cherry nipples are even more tasty than these cherries.

Ainsley arched her back, begging for him to taste then and tease her stiff nips. She was gasping loudly as his tongue licked at them both, cleaning them off and then closed his lips around one crown, sucking hard and she crushed his face to the sticky mounds. Her moans grew louder as he urged her legs apart.

He grabbed the can of whipped cream and ran the tip along her juicy slit. He pressed and he heard her let out a giggle and a tiny scream. The cool cream filled her hole and Leonard followed it up with his tongue. He dipped his tongue into her hole and darting in and out, he managed to get every ounce of cream out, along with the cream she created.

Ainsley gripped his head as she forced him tighter to her dripping hole. She guided his face to her aching clit and she started cumming when he sucked it between his lips and worried the stiff bud with his tongue. Her entire body shook from the intense orgasm that raced through her slender, petite body.

He rolled her over and while she did that, he reached into his robe and finding the capsule, he swallowed it. He wanted to have multiple orgasms with this gorgeous blonde and he knew he needed the Deja Vu medication to do just that. He gripped her hips and with one mighty thrust, he buried his cock deep in her pussy.

Ainsley reared back, throwing her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back. She screamed out as she started cumming yet again.

Leonard grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled back at it as he picked up the pace and fucked her long and hard. He felt her pussy tightening and knew she was on the verge of yet another orgasm. He slammed into her harder and he let loose a volley of cum that filled her to overflowing.

The pill took affect and he slammed into her harder, his cum began foaming out from around his cock. He reached over and picked up the jar of chocolate and tipping it over, he allowed it to pour out between her tight ass cheeks. He placed it aside and slid his finger into her tight asshole.

Ainsley screamed as she felt the slippery chocolate bathe her anal passage. He picked up the can of whipped cream and very carefully pulled his finger out of her ass and followed it up with the nozzle of the can. He pressed it to the side and I shot out a stream of cream into her ass She screamed out as she felt the cool liquid fill her ass. He shoved one, two and a third cherry in her ass. He slipped down and clamped his mouth over her starred hole. He darted his tongue in and out and he felt her quivering. She came yet again, but when he clamped his mouth over her asshole tightly, he sucked and drew the cherries out. He swallowed them and sucked harder.

Ainsley was weaker than a newborn kitten, but she found the strength to push back against him when she felt his cock enter her ass. She reared back and pushed back against his invading cock.

He grabbed hold of her hair, his hands were covered in chocolate and it was now mixed in her tousled hair. He picked up the pace, his cum filled balls slapped against her clit as he drove into her ass deeper and faster. He felt her entire body stiffen and she fell to the bed, unable to kneel any longer. He followed and began to spurt in her. He felt his cum mixing with the cream and chocolate coating his cock.

Ainsley was trembling uncontrollably as she came again. She felt his hot cum shooting into her bowels and with the chocolate and cream, it heated her entire belly and she couldn't stop quivering.

Leonard slowly pulled out of her and rolling her over, he straddled her belly and grabbing hold of the chocolate, he poured a handful into his palm and began spreading it all over her firm tits. He picked up the can of whipped cream and squirted it between her lush mounds. He slid up and planting his chocolate and cream covered cock between her firm mounds, he pressed them together nad began fucking her tits.

Ainsley was gasping for breath. She was in sexual overload and she dipped her head and with each upward movement of his cock, she caught it in her swollen, bee-stung lips and sucked what she could. She grabbed his ass and pulled him closer. She captured his cock and sucked hard, not allowing it to escape. She stared up at him, "Cum for me Leonard, I want your whipped cream on my tongue. I've had it in my pussy, and ass, now I want it in my mouth and all over my face. She craned her neck and her tongue licked at the rich chocolate and cream coating it.

Leonard grabbed her messy blonde hair, coating it in even more chocolate and arching his hips forward, he came hard. He pumped his load on her tongue and the last couple of blasts hit her face and dribbled down to her neck and chocolate covered tits.

He fell against her, their messy bodies slipped and slid back and forth. He rolled off of her and picked up the phone, "Aw, yes, this is Leonard Hofstadter, I was wondering if you could send someone up here and change the sheets? We sorta got a little messy and need a change. Thank you, we'll be in the shower, so just come in." He hung up and climbing off the bed, he reached down and cradled the tiny, sexy blonde in his arms and carried her to the bathroom. He kicked open the shower door and stepped in. Still holding her, he turned on the water and a blast of cold water hit them.

Ainsley let out a scream and clung to him and before long the water turned hot and steamy.

He put her down and they washed one another. She was moaning constantly as his hands worked the shampoo into her long, blonde locks. She rested her head on his chest and as he continued to wash her hair, she reached down and stroked his stiff cock. She giggled, "I guess the chocolate and whipped cream did the job. You came three times and are still stiff.'

He turned her suds covered face towards his. He slipped his fingers up and washed away the soap. He kissed her lips and smiled, "I guess all I needed was a jump start, but it was all you. You are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I've even had the pleasure of being with."

She rested her soapy head against his chest and hugged him, "I can't see how any woman would cheat on you. She has to be a complete fool."

He slapped her tight ass, "I could say the same about your ex. So I guess we have another thing in common, huh?"

She slipped to her knees and as the water washed away the shampoo from her hair, she felt his fingers comb through her hair. He stopped when he felt her lips close around his cock. He felt it slip into her throat and saw her nostrils flair as she continued to bob up and down, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth.

He pulled her up to her feet and he finished washing away all of the mess they made.

After rinsing off and drying off, they headed back to the bed. It was already cleaned and remade. They climbed in and as Leonard spooned her, he felt her reach down and feed his cock into her already moist pussy.

They made slow passionate love, never leaving that position and after she came all over his cock. He pumped yet another load into her unprotected pussy. He clung to her and before long they were both breathing softly as they drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Leonard woke to a warmth around his cock. Opening his eyes, he had the pleasure of seeing his belly and thighs covered in a wave of light blonde hair. He swept her hair aside and drew in a heavy breath seeing Ainsley's lips wrapped around his stiff cock.

She pulled off of it and giggled, "I made coffee and was in need of some cream, do you know where I can get some?"

He chuckled, "Oh I think you're about to get a large dose of it."

"Mmmm, perfect!" She sucked hard and bobbed faster and before long, her mouth was flooded with his cream. She slipped off the bed, picked up her coffee cup and allowed it to flow out of her mouth into her cup of black coffee. She picked up the cup and cradled in in her hands and took a sip, "Mmmm, perfect."

She dressed and hurried out of the suite. She stopped before leaving and looked to Leonard, "Sheldon told me what your ex-wife did to you and your baby. I just wanted you to know that I came her tonight to be with you, but also I had one more thing to accomplish and I think I did that."

He drew her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead, "And what was that Ainsley?"

"I wanted another baby and I am very fertile this week and I do believe you are gonna be a daddy." She kissed him and scampered out and headed to make-up and wardrobe.

Back in Northern California, Brandi Love, or Tracey Livermore, finished giving Penny the grand tour of her home. They ended up in her bedroom and they sat down on her large king-sized bed. All of a sudden things were no longer casual and the tension could be cut with a knife.

Penny found herself sitting closer to Brandi and realized her thigh was pressing against hers. She took a deep breath and decided to make the first move. She lightly rested her hand on Brandi's ample leg.

Brandi looked down at the hand on her knee and she looked up into Penny's green eyes. She reached up with a long slender finger and tucked an errant lock of hair behind her ear.

Penny felt the excitement of her finger on her flesh and she tingled from the innocent touch. She noticed how warm and smooth her hand was. She stared into her brown eyes and she drew in a deep breath when Brandi cupped her face and drew her closer, suddenly their lips were pressed together.

Penny moved her mouth slow and hungrily. She parted her lips as Brandi nipped at her lips. Penny leaned into Brandi as she felt her arms wrap around her, pulling her trembling body closer. Her kisses grew stronger, making her feel at ease in the huge porn star's bedroom.

Brandi smoothed her hands over Penny's shoulders, pushing the thin straps of her dress down and off her arms. The dress floated around Penny's belly, exposing her full, firm tits. Brandi's long blonde hair floated over Penny's tits as she leaned forward, capturing first one and then the other ripe nipple in her mouth.

Penny always imagined this gorgeous porn star in her bed, but it was now happening for real. She reached up and stroked her glossy blonde hair, watching in amazement while this porn superstar feasted on her tits. She suddenly felt a gush of wetness between her legs. She looked down in awe as Brandi's teeth grazed her ripe pink buds, causing her to release a groan. Unable to sit there any longer, she slowly leaned back onto the bed and Brandi followed her. On her back now, Brandi slipped the silky dress from her body.

Penny immediately parted her legs, spreading wide as she she saw Brandi's head drift down between her outstretched legs. A gasp escaped her mouth as she felt Brandi's active tongue lick up along her quivering thighs. Penny's toes curled from the feeling coursing through her exposed body. She arched her butt off the bed allowing Brandi to remove her tiny panties. Her fingers clutched at her thick mane as she felt her tongue grazing over her fleshy cuntlips.

Unable to keep her eyes on her, they drifted shut. Her hips came up off the bed as she tried to force even more of her juicy cunt into Brandi's mouth. Her breathing grew heavier as Brandi made a meal out of what she was gobbling up. Her moans grew louder with every movement of her tongue in her juicy hole, it reached its peak as Penny's body trembled beneath the experienced MILF.

Brandi pulled back and smiled up at her, "Not so fast Penny, we have all evening." Brandi rose up between Penny's legs and Penny watched as Brandi stripped off her clothes and Penny played with her own tits as she saw Brandi drop her tiny thong, standing before her in her heels and nothing more.

Penny couldn't believe how beautiful Brandi was. She saw her before in so many porn videos Leonard had, it she looked so much more beautiful in person. Penny was in sheer heaven as Brandi climbed back onto the bed and straddled her head. She looked up at the tantalizing pussy hovering a mere couple inches from her mouth. Penny's hands clutched at the curves before her, pulling her down to her parted lips for a first taste. She was amazed by the sweetness of her juicy pussy. Her tongue danced along her slit as she began lapping at her exposed flesh for the first time.

Penny's tongue snaked through Brandi's slick folds, slithering against her blood red button. She smiled when she heard Brandi moan, spurring her on. She tightened her grip on Brandi's womanly hips as she began to shake. She felt Brandi resume eating her pussy and she tried to keep up with the experienced MILF.

Brandi loved eating a new woman for the first time, but was surprised at how experienced Penny was. She wanted nothing more than to have Penny cream all over her tongue and she heard Penny let out a cry when she shoved two fingers deep into Penny's tight hole. She worked her fingers around and began stroking the pulsating walls. She reared up and stiffened when she felt Penny shove two fingers into her well licked cunt. She knew it was now a race to see who could get the other one off first.

Penny couldn't keep her pussy still as she felt Brandi stroking her G-spot and she mimicked her movements, shoving her fingers into Brandi's cunt and finding her G-spot, giving her the same treatment. She tightened her grip on Brandi's hips as she attacked her clit with her tongue as she stroked the spongy walls of her pussy. She thrashed her head around, having a hard time keeping her mouth plastered to the big titted MILF.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers