Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny won out, even though it wasn't a competition as Brandi gushed all over her lips, tongue and fingers. She was right behind her as Brandi sucked on Penny's clit harder, sending tremors coursing through her entire body. Her orgasm tore though her sending her to another level she rarely reached.

Penny lapped at Brandi's slit, drinking down all of the slimy cum that Brandi expelled.

Brandi slowly calmed down, kissing and stroking the fleshy cunt before her. She planted soft kisses on Penny's slick thighs and crawling off the new starlet, she came around and pulled her into her arms, "Oh, you are good. I thought I was good at eating pussy, but there are some of the stars who could learn a thing or two from you. We have to work together, and soon." She pulled Penny into her arms and pulling the comforter over the two of them, she cuddled with her and fell asleep.

Down the coast, Bert and Amy returned back to their apartment after their trist with the gorgeous furniture sales lady. They spent the remainder of the evening packing up their meager personal belongings to take to their new home in the morning. Once done, they crawled into the and Bert spooned Amy, "You know a lot has happened in this bedroom, from Penny and her boyfriends, to Leonard, to Sheldon and now me. If these walls could talk."

Amy scoffed, "They would be moaning and groaning, no talking. In the morning we have to take all of this crap to our house and I'll start putting it all away. You can go to work. Bernadette said she'd come over and help me. We have a lot happening before the open house on Saturday. I can't wait to see all of our appliances and furniture arrive."

They fell to sleep for the last time in that apartment. In the morning as they loaded the last box into the elevator, Amy looked around the furnished apartment and a tear came to her eyes, "You're right Bert, I spend nearly the past ten years here with Penny, Sheldon and all of my friends." As she closed the door and looked across the hall, knowing Penny still had the lease on it, she shook her head and she broke down and started crying as the elevator door closed.

They got all of their boxes in the two cars and headed to their new life in their new house. When they got there, Raj and Bernadette were sitting on the front porch waiting for them.

The four of them unloaded the cars and Raj and Bert left Bernie and Amy there to put the stuff away and wait for their deliveries.

The appliance truck got there first. They unloaded the refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave. The two older men were great, hooking up the waterline for the ice maker and cold water. The stove was working as was the dishwasher. They finished off with the overhead microwave and left with the empty boxes too.

Bernadette and Amy finished putting the kitchen in order and they settled on the front porch swing to take a break. They were sipping on a bottle of wine Bernadette brought with her from her house.

Bernie was in black tights and a loose colorful tunic. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and she looked very much at ease.

Amy was dressed a little bit more provocative. She was wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes. Her cut off jean shorts showcased her slender, well-muscled legs and was wearing a loose spaghetti strap camisole. Her unencumbered tits were bare beneath the silky top and her stiff nipples were poking through the top.

Bernie took a sip of her wine and giggled, "Did you see the look on those two old guys when they saw your tits nearly hanging out?"

Amy blushed, "I wasn't trying to tempt them, but you know, if you got them, flaunt them." she took a sip of her wine, "I've never had the goods before and now I find it hot to tease them. You should have seen me last night. For the first time, I was doing the seducing and Bert loved how we both fucked that little redhead at the furniture store. Who knows, maybe the guys from the furniture store will be younger and we can test out our new bed. I know the floor model at the store last night was amazing."

Bernadette couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Amy, what is with you? I'm wondering it it has to do with that apartment you just left, first Penny was the slut and now you're turning into one."

Amy giggled, "Maybe so, but don't tell me if two hunks came and delivered the furniture, you wouldn't mind breaking in our new bed?"

Back in New York Leonard and Sheldon were never so happy to see the week end. Being Friday morning, they had four women coming for their first interview and only Dominica Davis coming in later this afternoon for her second interview. They were expecting Jennifer Delgado and Betty Davis to schedule their second interview for Saturday, leaving the second half of Saturday and all day Sunday to rest before beginning again on Monday. With the reduced schedule beginning next week, it would be more enjoyable and not so much like work.

They headed down to the offices for the first two ladies arriving at 9 AM for their first interviews. When they got there, Meredith Garofalo and Kristen Dodd were waiting.

The two interviews went quick, Meredith decided to stay with Weather Nation after hearing the proposal and Kristen Dodd, coming from the Weather Channel was more than happy to get out of that liberal cesspool and be an afternoon anchor for the Fox Weather Channel on Cable.

Sheldon and Leonard were slightly disappointed, pegging Meredith for the internet division, but they were okay with the decision, never wanting to pressure anyone for either of the networks.

By the time Jacqui Jeras and Jeanette Jones arrived they were questioning their decision to spread out the interviews to only three days a week beginning Monday.

As expected Jacqui Jeras decided to stay with the Weather Channel. They heard earlier that she was pretty liberal and before they even pitched their ideas with Jeanette Jones, they dismissed Jacqui, not wanting her to have to much information to take back to Atlanta and the Weather Channel brass.

After ushering Jacqui out,they sat before Jeanette and they were both under the spell of the gorgeous blonde. Her eyes were mesmerizing and she smiled at both of them, "I'm extremely interested in doing your internet weather, but I'm going to have to pass. You see I am battling a rare immune medical problem. Don't worry, it isn't anything that can be spread, but I'm checking into a trial program tomorrow. I just wanted to come in and tell you personally. I have two requests, one please do not inform anyone about by medical problem and second, once I have beaten this, which I am sure I will, you'll allow me to come back and give you both the fuck of your life and let me join your internet division."

Sheldon looked visibly shaken, "I'm so, so sorry to hear and even though I don't pray, I'll pass along your name to my mother , don't worry, I won't tell her why. She'll willingly pray for anyone as long as I ask her. I will make sure, if I'm still in control of this division, I'll be happy to interview you and hire you on the spot."

She stood and nodded,"Better if we didn't have physical contact, not that it is passed on, but why chance it? Thank you for your time and I'll be in touch once I'm cured."

She left and Sheldon called maintenance, "Please spray my office for any bugs if you would." He hung up, "Let's go Leonard,we should be seeing Dominica Davis arriving soon and I don't want her coming here, like Jeanette said why chance it?"

They made their way to the suite and before long, Dominica arrived. She looked amazing, one of the first things both men noticed was her hair. It was coal black, but it wasn't that. It was extremely thick. It tumbled down in thick waves just below her shoulders.

She had a dazzling smile and as she walked in, she tossed her hair back off her shoulders and down her back. She was wearing a burgundy dress. It resembled a coat with large brass buttons. The top two were undone and showed a glimpse of a black bra. Even though the coat was rather thick, it did little to hide her large heavy breasts. The coat ended at mid-thigh and again, failed to hide her shapely, slender legs.

Leonard offered her a drink, but she declined, "I don't want to rush things gentlemen, but I'd like to start before I lose my nerve."

Sheldon came up to her, "I wanna make sure you are okay with this. We do not want in any way for you to think this is a requirement of getting a job. Regardless, we want you on our team. It you wanna leave now, you can go out there and I can have a contract drawn up and you can be on our team, but on the cable network, not the internet."

She gave him a weak smile, "You see that is the problem. You see I have this fetish, call it what you will, but I love showing myself off. The internet division is a dream come true, but I'm a little uncomfortable what I have to go through to get the position, sorry for the play on words." She looked to Leonard, "Oh what the fuck, let's do it. I have to get out of the Weather Channel, I hate those creeps and this is like a said, it's a dream job come true."

She turned back to Sheldon and with a few quick flicks of her fingers the coat parted and she let it drop to the floor. She stood there in a matching pair of black lace bra and panties.

Sheldon came over to her and taking her by the hips, he pulled her to him. He planted his lips on hers and she let out a gasp. In doing that, her lips parted and he shoved his tongue into her warm, wet mouth. He ran his tongue over her lips and she was trying to breath., She pulled back and suddenly she was turned around and was now facing Leonard.

He cupped her face and stared into her dark eyes, "You want this, don't you Dominica?"

She could only nod as she licked her swollen lips and turned back to Sheldon and he asked the same thing, "You sure you want this Dominica? We need to hear you say it."

She leaned in and just before her lips touched his she whispered out, "I'm positive!" She kissed him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

Leonard came up behind her and lavished kisses on her neck as Sheldon's tongue darted in and out of her mouth. She was panting, losing her breath, she shivered, trapped between the two men.

Dominica's knees began to buckle, but Sheldon closed in and pinned her against Leonard, shoving his stiff cock against her bare belly. She let out a groan when she felt Leonard unhook her bra, releasing her large, firm tits.

Her dark, stiff nipples were scraping against Sheldon's shirt. He reached up and cradled her full,firm tits. He used his thumbs to roll her huge perky nipples.

Dominica was gasping as each rub send bolts of excitement coursing through her lush body and ending at her very, very wet pussy. She loved the attention and all of the foreplay, but she was more than ready to be filled and she wanted it soon.

While Sheldon was playing with her tits, Leonard who was behind her managed to remove all of his clothes and surprised her by coming up behind her and wedged his stiff, fat cock between her ass cheeks. He wanted some of those luscious tits and pushing Sheldon's hands away, he cupped her tits and pulled her hard against his body. He twisted them and he knew she loved it as she ground her ass against his stiff cock and released a loud grunt.

Sheldon got back into the mix as he pushed Leonard's hands away, I have to taste these dark morsels, they remind me of rich, dark chocolate." He ran his tongue over her one nipple as Leonard continued to tug and twist the other one. Sheldon closed his lips around it and sucked it deep into his mouth. She let out a growl as her entire body bucked from the intense pleasure being inflicted on her body.

She was unable to stand any longer and she sank to her knees and looked up at them both, "Oh you two guys have no idea how happy I decided to go through with this. I've never felt so excited and turned on." She looked to Leonard, his cock was pointing straight at her and as she looked to Sheldon, he was working feverously to strip off his pants, shorts and everything southward. She let out a gasp when she saw the sure length and girth of his huge cock. It pointed directly at her as she stroked Leonard with her other hand. She ran her fingers over their length to the root of both cocks. She couldn't believe both of them were hers to play with and eventually fuck. Pre-cum already began oozing out of both of them and she used it to lube then up, running her slick fingers over their straining cocks faster and squeezing harder.

Dominica grinned up at them and tugging at them both, she flicked her tongue over the tips of both cocks at the same time. She giggled when she saw their balls tighten up. She turned to Sheldon and took the entire head into her mouth, it stretched her lips wide and he released a groan as she slid him in and out as she continued stroking Leonard's fat cock.

They both had their fingers running through her thick hair making it impossible for her to move away, even though she had no notion to do so. Suddenly they were both releasing loud groans. She moved from Sheldon's cock to Leonard's cock, taking it deep into her mouth and throat. She moved back and forth, deep throating them both and she suddenly reminded them both of Penny, someone who was an expect at taking them deep into her throat. With each switch her saliva dribbled from her lips leaving a trail down her chin and their saliva stained cocks.

Leonard tightened his grip in her hair and growled out, "Damn Dominica, you have the perfect lips and mouth for sucking cock."

Sheldon scoffed, "Oh yeah and I bet her vagina is just as good." He groaned out as she flicked her tongue out just under the beet red head, just where it met his stiff shaft. She wasn't unfamiliar with cock, she knew exactly where to lick to get the most out of each and every lick and suck.

Both Leonard and Sheldon through she was a naive woman, but they were soon learning she knew her way around a cock and most likely know how to fuck and they were itching to do just that with this Italian goddess.

She looked from one of them to the other, "If I don't have one of you in me really soon, I'm gonna go insane."

Leonard looked to Sheldon, "You go ahead, if you don't hurry, I'm gonna throw her down on the sofa and fuck her right in front of you."

Sheldon took her by the hand and led her to the master bedroom and he guided her onto her back. She immediately spread her legs and waited for Sheldon to mount her. She reached down and parted her tight cuntlips and looked down and saw Sheldon crawl onto the bed and hovering over her, he gave her a kiss that made her toes curl.

Sheldon grabbed her hips and positioned his huge cock right above her slick pussy. He smiled when he saw her roll her hips and arching up, she grazed the tip of his shaft. He swept it up and down her juicy slit and she squealed when he leaned in and penetrated her tight cunt with his huge cock. He saw her let out a gasp as she tried to swallow.

Dominica raised her legs and wrapped them around him, drawing him into her tight snatch. She raked her nails along his back as she felt him sink deeper and deeper and she moaned when she felt his nut sack resting on her tight ass cheeks. She was now glad they took their time with the foreplay or she never would have been able to take him in her that easily. Her hands left his back and clawed at the sheets. She thought she was going to burst into flames, but suddenly he pulled out of her, leaving her empty and wanting.

She got her request as suddenly he drove his cock back into her. He took her fast, yet still firm strokes, plowing in and out of her at break-neck speed. She rolled her head to the side, her gorgeous hair was now a sexy mess. She stared up at Leonard who was standing beside the bed and she grinned at him. He was stroking his cock, "How does it feel Dominica?"

She giggled and groaned, "Oh my God, it's fucking amazing! I Love It!"

Sheldon leaned in and pressed his body to her large, firm tits, pinning her to the bed. He continued to slam his cock in her over and over again, going balls deep each time.

Her pussy was foaming from the friction he saw causing. She had already cum twice and she felt him hitting her cervix over and over again. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, but the pleasure outweighed the pain.

Sheldon was sweating like mad, he plowed into her like he was possessed. He scraped against her G-spot over and over again and she started cumming yet again. The entire bed was shifted as the two of them were in sexual overload.

Dominica came so hard, she pushed Sheldon out of her tight pussy, but he forced himself back in, hitting her as her orgasm continued. She clung to his upper arms so hard, his flesh turned white.

Sheldon, so unlike himself yelled out, "I fucking love this juicy cunt!" He drove hard into her as they bounced about on the crumbled sheets.

Dominica's body shifted on the bed and her head was closed to the edge and looking up, she was staring directly at Leonard fisting his cock. She glared at him, "Give it to me Leonard, shove that cock in my mouth and fuck my face."

He stepped closer and pushed into her plush lips, using her mouth as Sheldon plowed into her well worn cunt.

Sheldon was nearing the peak and he growled out, "I'm going to cum!" He clutched at her humping hips and he heard her mumble around Leonard's cock, "Yes, yes, give me your cum, fill my overheated cunt and put out the fire."

He slammed into her hard, no longer thinking about anything but having his release. He felt her cunt squeezing his cock as he unloaded in her. He groaned as she squealed around Leonard's cock.

Leonard watched the two of them cumming and he lost it too. He shot his load, coating her lips and he watched as she licked his thick cum, loving every drop he had to give her. He was amazed as she was cumming, taking Sheldon's load and at the same time swallowing whatever she could collect on her tongue and suck him, wanting everything he had to give.

Sheldon was spent, but knew she was more than ready for even more. He fell back, pulling out of her and he brought his cock to her mouth, he swept his cum coated cock to her plush lips and watched her lick and suck every drop she could get.

Dominica looked at the two men and saw they were still stiff, "What the fuck, you two are like the Energizer Bunny, you want more? Luckily I'm more than ready for more, but this time I want you both in me, and I'm not talking about my mouth. My ass would love one of these in me while the other fucks my pussy." She grabbed hold of the pillow and hugged it,. She slid up onto her knees and shook her ass at the two of them; and what a gorgeous ass it was.

Sheldon reached into the end table and pulled out a tube of lube. He tossed it to Leonard, "You can do the honors."

Leonard rubbed the cool gel all over her puckered hole. He dipped his finger in and he could tell she was more than ready for more. He opened her up, slipping a second finger in her asshole and shoved it in and out several times.

Dominica leaned over and reached for Sheldon, he kissed her and tasted all three of them on her lips. He moved his lips down to her collarbone, slipping lower, he sucked on each nipple and he felt them perk up again. She shivered as the sensation ran down her lithe body to her pussy and asshole where Leonard was still finger fucking her.

Leonard worked his fingers in deeper and his palm was now covered in her cunt juices that were flowing freely out of her, along with the cum Sheldon deposited there earlier. He stroked her clit and she hugged Sheldon to her even tighter. She looked up at him, "So are you two ready to fill me, I know I'm more than ready."

Leonard leaned over her and nipped at her neck and the sensitive skin just below her ear, "We are both going to fill you with our cocks. Your cunt is so wet new, I can't wait to fill you with my spunk."