Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 10

Story Info
Leonard gets some, Amy too & Wedding party begins.
17k words
4.11
7.4k
8
2

Part 138 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

After that wild weekend with Kelsea Ballerini, Leonard and Sheldon couldn't wait for the next Friday where Maddie and Tae were the headliners. Kelsea told Maddie about how great they were, but before they could meet up, Leonard received the call he was waiting for.

The dean from Stanford called and offered him the head of the physics department there and he jumped at it. The only problem was he had to arrive there by Wednesday.

He couldn't pass it up and after saying his goodbyes to all of his friends at Fox News. He had an emotional good bye with Sheldon. "I promised Kelsea I would return for the season finale. Listen, she has a fantasy that I want to accommodate her. So if it is okay with you, I'll arrive back on Wednesday before her performance. I'll send you a list of things to get and I'll be here to set it up, are you okay with that?"

"Listen Leonard, after the great time we had with her, I'll help you to give her, her fantasy anyway I can. I can't thank you enough for all you've done helping me get the new network off the ground. I hope you have all of the success at Stanford that I've had here." He gave him a tight hug and it shocked the shit out of Leonard.

Leonard was greeted at the office exit doors by a bevy of Fox employees, giving him a send-off that chocked him up. He was treated to a limo that took him to JFK and even chipped in for an upgrade to first class.

He arrived in California and asked the dean to keep his appointment quiet until he arrived. He explained why and the dean went along with his request.

Leonard settled in the apartment the university has for new department heads. He was told he could stay there for two weeks. They figured this was an adequate time for a new member of the faculty to find permanent accommodations of their own.

The following morning he had a meeting with his assistants and the staff in the physics department. He locked eyes with Alex Jensen (Margo Harshman) who was now his direct assistant. He saw she wasn't happy, not because he got the position she wanted, but because he didn't give her the heads-up that he took the position. That and not letting Stephanie or her know he was in town.

After the meeting she came over to him, once everyone else had congratulated him and welcomed to Stanford. She stood before him, "You know once Stephanie finds out you are here and didn't contact her, she is gonna be pissed and even more so, hurt you didn't come to see either of us."

He nodded, "I know, but you have to understand, I had to settle in and hit the ground running in this position. We both know if I contacted either of you, I wouldn't have gotten anything done and we would have spent the entire day in bed fucking and sucking."

She rolled her eyes, "Come on Leonard, do you actually think you are that desirable and we couldn't keep our hands off of you?"

He stared at her and gave her a sexy smirk, "Did you just hear what you said, Alex?"

She scoffed, "Okay, okay, you're right, but she is still gonna be pissed when she finds out. Where are you staying?"

He pulled out his phone and looked up the address. He showed it to her, "It's provided by the university. I have the place for two weeks until I find a more permanent place to stay."

She shook her head, "Goes without saying, you're staying with us!"

He nodded, "Aw, no fucking way! I have to prove myself in this position and if I stay with you two, I'll surely fail. And yes, I did hear what I said and you know I'm right."

Alex hugged him, "You are coming over for dinner and explain to Stephanie why you didn't call." He turned and went behind his desk, "Sorry, I can't, I have a dinner meeting with a few of the other heads of the other sciences and I can't back out. You're gonna have to tell her and let the chips fall where they nay."

She shrugged, "It's your funeral, but don't blame me when the shit hits the fan." She turned and returned to her office.

Leonard began sorting through his roster of professors and after a few short minutes his phone rang, "Dr. Hofstadter, how may I help you?"

A voice came screaming from the other end, "What the Fuck Leonard?"

He chuckled, "I know this can't be my ex-wife, she doesn't know where I am now."

Stephanie scoffed,"Don't give me any of that Penny bullshit! Why didn't you let me know you took the position and told me you were here?"

"I'm sorry Stephanie, but you know as well as I do, if I told you, you'd insist that I stayed with you and Alex and I'd be a wreck, not being able to be at my best for the first day on the job."

"Don't give me that crap, Leonard, what makes you think we'd be doing that?"

He let out a deep breath, "Are you telling me I'm wrong?"

She giggled, "No, I guess you're right, but I'm still pissed you didn't tell me. So where are you staying?"

"The university gave me a place for a couple of weeks until I found a permanent place to reside."

She grunted, "Not an issue, you can stay in our space bedroom, we'd love to have you."

He let out a sign, "I'm not so sure about that Stephanie. I surely don't want to impose on your hospitality. I need someplace permanent, not a place to crash for a little time. And another thing, I'm not so sure Alex feels the same way, she loves you and I would feel like I'm stealing you away from her."

"Nonsense, Leonard,. I know she likes you and would want you to stay with us."

"If that is true, why didn't she invite me to stay, I can't come between the two of you."

She let out a long deep breath, "Leonard, I love you! There I've said it. Everything I've done, lost all of this weight, got liposuction, and breast augmentation, I did it all for you. I wouldn't come between you and Penny, but I knew deep down, it wasn't gonna last and I was just biding my time, hoping against hope that you would see it and come to me. Now that you are here, we have to be together."

He was taken aback, he knew Stephanie liked him, but love? He didn't know what to think. "Aw, listen Stephanie, I have feelings for you. They may be love, I'm not sure. After all that has happened with Penny, I've closed off my emotions and have concentrated on my work and physical needs. I just don't want to be the person to become the wedge between you and Alex."

She chuckled, "Oh my very, very naive Leonard, Alex has the same feeling for you as I do. Think back, who tried to get you to go to dinner and seduce you. She's wanted you just as I have. I've been more subtle and yet you can't see it."

"I don't believe it Stephanie and I can't come between you two."

"What will it take to prove she wants you to stay with us as much as I do?"

He chuckled, "She'd have to come in here herself and ask me to stay with the both of you."

She giggled, "Done, hold on Leonard, she'll be right in." She hung up before he could reply.

A few moments later there was a tapping on his office door and he called out, "Come in!"

Alex slowly opened the door and closing it behind her, she flipped the latch, locking the door. She came up around his desk and stood before him. She planted her tiny ass on the edge of his desk, "Stephanie told me that you had a problem staying with us. It seems you think I don't want you there and that you would come between her and me, that is the furthest thing from the truth. I'd love nothing more than for you to share our apartment with you, not as a guest, but as an equal tenant. As for my feelings, I have them for both of you. She said she told you she loved you and you told you were unsure of your feeling for her. Well Leonard, I have the same mixed feeling. I believe I'm in love with you, but would love to explore them deeper. I wanna make sure it's love and not just lust."

He reached out and took Alex's hand and pulled her closer. "I can see you're turned on, what do you say we explore those desires?" He stood before her and cupped her cheek. A hot wave of fire raced through her tiny body and settled between her thighs. His thumb lightly ran across her pouty lips and she gave him back what he was giving her by parting her lips and sucked at his thumb and closed her lips around the thick digit.

They both wanted to see if it was love or lust as he leaned forward and brushed his lips across hers.

Alex groaned as her body melted against his. She let out a tiny gasp as she felt his lips brushed against hers. As her lips parted, his tongue flicked along hers. Alex tilted her head and closed her eyes as she gave in and kissed him back. Their lips moved together as she felt her nipples growing stiff beneath her tight fitting pullover cotton shirt.

Leonard's hand moved from her neck, and lightly brushed against her stiff nipples. He smiled under the kiss when he felt her shudder. He stopped there and squeezed lightly feeling them perk up even more.

Alex kissed him harder as she felt him rub her nipples even harder, tweaking the stiff points. She could feel the heat growing between her lips and she thought she was going to explode. She opened her mouth to accept his invading tongue and she sucked on it harder. She let out a grunt when she felt his hand slide down her body and cupped her tight ass cheeks in his palms.

Leonard clutched at her ass and pulled her tighter to his body, allowing his stiff cock to bump against her heated pussy. He tore his mouth from hers and attacked her neck as his hands found the hem of her skirt and slowly hiked it upward. His hands caressed her sleek thighs and he knew he was home free when she parted her legs wider as he drew the skirt to her waist.

He took this as a green light and his hand rubbed at her moist pussy through her panties. He knew she was hot, but the heat coming through her panties was incredible. Leonard moved from her goose-pimpled neck and returned to her mouth. He kissed her harder as he moved her panties aside and ran his fingers through her wet slit.

Alex's toes curled and her ass came off the desk as she met his invading fingers. She wrapped her arms around him and moaned loudly as she humped his fingers. She let out a gasp as she felt him sink into her juicy hole. She tried to relax, but she couldn't and she clutched her cunt muscles around his fingers sliding in and out of her.

He pulled his mouth and fingers from both sets of lips and raised his glistening fingers to his mouth and he made sure she was watching as he sucked all of the juices he extracted from her pussy. He smacked his lips, "Absolutely delicious, but I bet it tastes even better directly from the source."

Leonard dropped to his knees and hiked her skirt up to her hips. He tugged at her panties and he smiled when she arched her ass off the desk, giving him the ability to remove them easier. He planted her shapely legs on his shoulders and quickly buried his face in her slimy folds.

Alex tightened her legs around his head and threw back her head and humped his face, "Oh fuck yeah, Leonard, eat me, eat my pussy and make me cum!" She arched her back and her long auburn hair flew all over his desk as she whipped her head around. She couldn't believe a man could eat pussy as well as a woman, but she knew Leonard rivaled anything Stephanie or any other woman ever performed on her pussy. She began to thrash around, "Suck it, suck it hard Leonard, I love your tongue and lips and fingers, I'm sooooo close, don't let up!"

He had no intention of letting up and he added a second finger as he finger-fucked her pussy. He attacked her clit and she went over the top. Letting out a tiny shriek, she tried to muffle so no one else could hear them.

He clamped his mouth over her entire pussy and sucked hard and as he sucked, his tongue darted in and out, drawing all of her cream from her spasming pussy. He felt her shooting a stream of juice from her hole and he swallowed every drop.

Alex nearly blacked out from the intensity of her orgasm. She continued to thrash around, sending her hair all over the place. She couldn't focus as she had several after shocks and it traveled up though her entire flushed body. She slumped back nearly knocking his laptop off the desk.

Leonard continued to lap lightly at her until she calmed down. He finally let her legs off his shoulders and climbed to his feet. His cock was stiff and raring to go. He saw she was staring at it and he chuckled and shook his head, "Not yet Alex. We already spent more time here and exhausted our entire lunch period. Yes, I'll move in with you and Stephanie, but I have a few meeting tonight and I'd better spend the night at my suite. We'll talk tomorrow." He pulled her up off the desk and kissed her, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. Just a sample of what's to come. Now if you will, unlock the door and get your pretty little ass back to work."

She scoffed, "Well, I've never!"

He chuckled, "Oh you lie! I know you have, now get!"

She tugged her skirt back down and grabbing her panties off of one ankle. She handed it to him, "Something to remind you of, I'll call Stephanie and tell her the good news."

He watched as she gave her hips a little extra wiggle as she left the office.

That evening he had an enjoyable dinner with three of his professors from the physics department. Afterwards, he retired to his suite and after taking a nice long shower, he lounged around sipping on a beer and thinking how his life had changed, mostly for the better, but he still thought about Penny whenever he had idle time. He was shaken from his thoughts as his phone went off.

It was Sheldon, "Hey Sheldon, how is New York?"

"Great, you should have been here. Maddie and Tae were off the hook."

Leonard chuckled, "Off the hook? What are you turning into?"

Sheldon chuckled, "Just trying to fit in around here, but really, Maddie was so tiny and she rode me like a champ. Tae was a little more reserved, but got into it and even crawled down and ate Maddie while she rode me. They were disappointed you were not there to join in. So tell me, how is Stanford?"

"Amazing, I just got back from dinner with a few of the professors under me. As for under me, Alex rode my face today and she persuaded me to move in with her and Stephanie."

Sheldon chuckled, "You dog! I knew it wouldn't take long for you to climb back in the saddle. So what about Bernadette?"

"What about her, she has Raj?"

"I thought I was dense! She was holding off for you. She is just stringing Raj along until you wake up and see she wants only you."

"No, no way Sheldon. Raj had placed his flag on her and I'm not about to betray a friend. She has Raj and I'm not going to butt in!"

"Leonard, Leonard, Leonard, I can't believe how you can throw away a sure thing. She's always wanted you and once Howard was gone, even though she loved him dearly, she's always wanted you. Don't fuck this up."

"Sorry Sheldon, my life is here at Stanford, not Pasadena and Cal Tech. Too many bad memories there and I now have Stephanie and Alex."

"Yeah, you do, so how do you choose, either way you're gonna hurt one of them?"

"Ah ha, not really, not if I choose both of them. I know I can make this work. They love each other and they both love me, it's a win-win."

"Okay, but just remember, I told you so. As you know, it's three hours later here and I gotta get some sleep, take care and Leonard, good luck."

"Thanks Sheldon, I really appreciate that, bye." He hung up and thought about Bernadette. He did love her, but dismissed it because of Raj.

The next morning he called Alex into his office and handed her a list of names on a pad, "Could you please do me a favor and set up these meeting for the next three days. I know you're not a secretary, but until I get acquainted with her, I'd be a lot more at ease if you handled them."

"Sure Leonard, anything for you. Should I tell them what it is about?"

He shook his head, "Nothing in particular, I just want to touch base with all of my lab techs and professors. I believe in face to face meetings over phone calls. This way I can put a face to a name. Oh and one other thing, seeing I have all of these meetings planned, I'm gonna have to hold off moving in. I think it would be a lot easier if I did it on the week-end. Please, please don't run and call Stephanie. I'd rather tell her myself. You can see, I'm not dodging it, I just wanna get this out of the way before the new semester begins."

She gave him a weak smile, "I understand and if she gives you any grief, have her call me and I'll confirm the meetings. Thanks for the heads-up and I agree, the last head was very aloof and never touched base with anyone unless there was an issue, great start Dr. Hofstadter."

"Why thank you Dr. Jensen and may I say, you look ravishing today, wanna repeat our lunch date?"

She giggled, "No I can't, I told Stephie what happened and she was jealous and you know me, I hate to keep secrets."

"Okay, I understand, please let me know if any of those people can't make it, I'll leave it to you to switch them around if need be, just don't pile a lot on one day. I wanna have a more intimate setting and not a group dinner."

She left and he called Stephanie and gave her the news. She wasn't happy, but just like Alex, she was impressed on his managing skills and offered both her and Alex's help in moving.

He scoffed, "What moving? A couple boxes and two suitcases, no need, I promise to be there on Saturday. If everything goes as I hope they will, I'll call the storage company and have my storage container sent over. No hurry, just would add junk to your really, really neat apartment."

"Okay Leonard, enough about me being a neat freak."

He scoffed, "Listen, after living with Sheldon for over a decade, living with you and Alex will be a breeze. Listen I got calls stacking up, I'll call you later."

"Thanks for the call. I would have hated hearing this from Alex."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I agree, that is why I told her I would call you, gotta go, bye." He hung up and got busy.

The nightly dinner meeting went off without a hitch, and just as Alex said, they were all impressed that he handled his arrival and how he introduced himself and at each meeting he asked for input, issues and problem areas. He took a lot of notes and promised to follow up on each and every issue, but told that at the same time, this wasn't the only meeting and some may take longer than others, but if there was a delay on some of them, he would follow up and wouldn't blow any of them off.

By Friday evening, he was wiped out and was glad the week-end was before him and he felt better knowing he would soon be with Stephanie and Alex.

By the time he arrived back at his suite, he saw there was a message. He checked it and found out it was Rajesh. He called him back and as soon as Raj answered it, he knew there was a problem. That was one thing he didn't need, another problem.

"Hello Dr. Hofstadter, head of the physics department of Stanford University. Nice to hear you still speak to the little people."

"Aw come on Raj, if you only knew all of the meeting, lunches and dinners, all packed with issues left by the last head. I'm lucky to remember where I'm hanging my hat tonight."

"Sorry Leonard, but my life hasn't been a picnic ever since Bernadette found out you took the position there at Stanford. She's been impossible to live with. To top things off, she's the one who jumped the gun and now wants to get married next month."

"Congratulations, Raj I'm sure once the dusts settles, you two will be very, very happy."

Raj scoffed, "I hope you're right, but once again, I feel like I was second choice, but I guess when it comes to Bernadette, being second choice is still pretty special. When she found out, she slammed the door and made me sleep in the kids room. She cried, screamed and threw stuff all over the place. I should have packed up and left, but you know me, I love her and guess don't mind being the doormat, as long as things get better just like you said."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers