Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Raj, I'm sorry it happened like that. Just hang in there and please, let me know if I'm allowed to come to the wedding. Keep me updated on your plans. Use my cell, the one Penny doesn't have. I'm moving out of here tomorrow. Oh one more thing, you better keep this to yourself, but I'm moving in with Dr. Jensen and Dr. Barnett. I think if you told Bernie, you may be sleeping out in the garage."

Raj let out a groan, "You know it, I'll keep it to myself, I may tell her once things calm down, but certainly not this week, take care Leonard. I'll keep you informed,"

"Thanks, Raj and good luck."

The next day he moved in and just like clockwork, the two of them were raring to go to bed together and Leonard put a stop to it. "Hold on ladies, if we're gonna do this, we gotta have some parameters. I am head of one of the largest physics departments in the country and have to have enough energy to function. So today, we do it under my direction. On Monday, I'll give you both a schedule, not one as strict as Sheldon had, but I gotta be able to walk."

They both began laughing and agreed. Stephanie looked to him, "So what direction are you giving us tonight."

He chuckled, "I little role playing, are you two up for it?"

They both jumped up and down like teenagers at a Ariana Grande concert, "We're waiting for your direction, Sir," came from Alex.

Leonard went into the bathroom and came out with a bunch of wet steamy washcloths, shaving cream and a razor. He sat across from the two beautiful women, "Alex when I ate you in my office, I noticed a prickly growth down there, are you the same way Stephanie?"

She blushed, "No, not a prickly growth, but a full bush. Why, what are you thinking of doing?"

"I love bare pussies and I'm going to shave both of you. Don't worry, I'm rather good at it, who's first?"

They both looked at Leonard and then at each other and as they began laughing, they both stripped down to their birthday suits. Stephanie looked to Alex and nodded, "I'm gonna take a lot longer to get shaved, so I'm thinking you should go first."

Alex let out a deep breath and moved over to the towel Leonard had spread out. She leaned back and spread her shapely legs, presenting her tiny bush to him. He leaned over the side of the couch and pulled a camera out of his brief case and handed it to Stephanie, "We have to get this on camera, it is something I wanna review over and over again."

Stephanie got up and stood naked behind Leonard. He put the washcloth in the water and wringing it out and he draped it over Alex's mound. He couldn't resist playfully patting her pussy through the washcloth, "Okay Alex hold on, time to make you as bare as the day you were born."

He removed the washcloth and squirted some shaving gel on his palm and gently applied it to her mound in a soft circular motion. He picked up the razor, working it from top down to her pussy lips. After finishing the bush, he applied more shaving gel to her pussy, letting one of his thick fingers to slip between her lips every so often. Every time he did that, Alex released a groan and closed her eyes for a moment and squeezed them tight.

Leonard carefully shaved every inch from her lower belly all the way down to her puckered hole. He then wiped it off with a warm washcloth. He reapplied a little more gel and quickly flicked the razor to get a couple stray hairs and reapplying the washcloth, sitting back he admired his handy work. Leaning forward again, he looked up at Alex and chuckled, "Whoops, I missed a little of the shaving cream, seems it slipped in. I've always said, if the job is worth doing, it's worth doing well!" He slipped a finger at the base of her slit and slowly ran it up between her lips all the way up to her clit. He stopped there and ran the pad of his finger from side to side, up and down the stiff bud.

Alex arched her back and rolled her head from side to side. Her eyes were closed tight and groaned.

Stephanie zoomed in and snapped several pictures and caught one of Leonard raising his glistening fingers to his lips. He sucked on them, "Mmmm, I think I should have used her slippery juices, it is a lot more sticky than the shaving cream."

He looked up at Stephanie who was lightly fingering her pussy, "I was looking for some lotion to apply on her sensitive skin, but I think it will be a lot more fun using her own lotion."

He turned back to Alex and shoving first two and then two more fingers into her pussy and pulling his fingers out, they were spider-webbed with her juices and he began spreading her slimy lotion all over her shaved mound. He went back for more and this time, he shoved a finger and then a second finger into her ass and she suddenly gripped his arm and creamed, cumming giving him a lot more lotion to use.

Alex was slumped back, breathing heavily, rolling her head from side to side. She was in heaven and when she opened her eyes she gave them both a weak grin. She reached out and took the mirror Leonard had for her to look at herself. Her mouth dropped open, "Wow, I look like a baby." She looked up at Stephanie, I can't wait for you to lick my pussy, I bet it is gonna be a lot easier and better. If Leonard does the same to you, fuck, I can't wait to sample you after what Leonard does the same for you."

Stephanie pushed her way between the two of them and blurted out, "My turn!, my turn!" She plopped her bare ass on the towel and spread her legs. She patted her bush, "Okay Leonard, do your magic!"

Leonard picked up a pair of scissors and began by trimming her thick bush. He trimmed it down to about the same Alex had when he began. He coated her hair with the gel and began working as slow as he did with Alex. He could have gone faster, but wanted to tease her and make her create her own lotion for afterwards. He wiped her clean and reapplied to a couple areas he missed. He finally had it as bare as Alex's was and smiling up at her, he slowly slipped a few fingers into her slimy pussy and pulling them out, he began coating her freshly shaved skin. He applied his fingers in again and shoving them in deeper, he curled his fingers and petted her G-spot. He held her steady as he brought her to another orgasm.

Alex was snapping pictures one after the other and she handed Leonard the camera. "Take a few of us side by side, I gotta get one of those and put it on my laptop as a screensaver."

She slipped in beside Stephanie and pressing her hip beside hers. She threw her leg over Stephanie's and nearly crawling up into her lap, her pussy was now inches from Stephanie's and the sight was one Leonard couldn't stop looking at. He sank to his knees and took several pictures, some close-up and some further apart so they could it could be scene who they were.

Stephanie looked to Alex and they were locked in a heated kiss. She pulled away and bit her lower lip and slowly slipping off the sofa. She moved over to Leonard, "Okay, you are now my favorite barber, but it is your turn to get shaved, strip buster!"

He chuckled and quickly stripped and Alex joined Stephanie and she wrapped her tiny hand around his cock and leaning forward, her dark auburn hair draped over his thighs and kissed the tip, sucking at the pre-cum that oozed out the hole at the tip. Her lips parted more and she drew the shaft into her mouth. Her tiny hand stroked his shaft up and down.

Leonard fell back to the sofa chair and closed his eyes as he felt her wet, hot mouth sucking and her tongue whipped around and around the thick, stiff shaft.

Alex continued sucking on Leonard's cock for several minutes. She knew he was on the verge of cumming, but wanted more than just his load in her mouth. She pulled off his cock with a pop and pushed him back against the sofa. All thought of shaving him was pushed to the wayside.

Stephanie who was beside him, leaned over and gave him a kiss that made his cock throb even more.

When they parted, Alex climbed on the sofa and straddled his hairy thighs. She looked to Stephanie and giggled, "Can you give me a hand here?"

Stephanie reached over and wrapping her long fingers around his saliva coated cock. She pointed it at Alex's freshly shaved cunt at at the same time Alex reached down and parted her puffy lips. She slowly lowered her tiny, firm body. She let out a gasp when she felt the head pop in and she continued to lower her trembling body. She reached Stephanie's hand and Stephie removed it, giving her the ability to sink down and before long; her lush ass was resting on Leonard's quivering thighs.

Alex began a rhythmic up and down movement and was matched by Leonard's thrusts, pumping upward. They got into a rhythm and forgot all about Stephanie. Leonard looked down and felt his cock swell as he saw his cream covered cock appear and disappear into Alex's bare pussy. After several minutes, he felt a rumbling in his balls and then tore his mouth from Alex's firm tits, "I'm not going to hold back much longer, Alex!"

She was gasping loudly and groaned out, "It's okay Leonard, give it to me, give me your creamy load. After all you gave me, now it's your turn!"

Leonard grabbed hold of her lean hips and pulled her down to him as he thrust up, "Oh fuck, yeah, here it comes Alex, take it, take it all!"

She thrashed around, her long auburn hair whipped around her head and shoulders. Her tits were heaving as she felt him filling her up. She looked to Stephanie and licked her lips, "I can feel him cumming inside me, Stephie! All of a sudden, she started cumming too, "Oh fuck me Leonard, that feels so great. More, more, give me more, I want it all!" She thrashed around and she ground her cunt to his cock. Her clit continued to scrape against the root of his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and collapsed against him, crushing her firm tits against his hairy chest.

All of a sudden Stephanie leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "I wanna know, do you have enough left to give me some of what you gave Alex?"

"Mmmm, I'd love nothing more, but like I said earlier, we have to pace ourselves, at least I do. Maybe a little later."

Stephanie chuckled, "That's okay, until you recover, I think I'll get a treat from Alex. I can tell you left one mighty dose of cum in her."

Alex giggled, "Oh Stephanie, you have no idea how full my pussy is right now." She rolled off of him and flopped down onto her back.

Leonard managed to get up and moved back to the sofa chair he was on earlier. He watched as a naked Stephanie stalked her tinier female lover. She slid along the cushions and settled down between Alex's shapely legs. Stephanie immediately planted her legs over her shoulders and attacked Alex's dripping cunt.

Alex rolled her head from side to side as she reached down and fisted Stephie's red hair and pulled her down to her dripping cunt. She arched her back as she felt Stephie dart her tongue in and out, gathering all of the cum Leonard had deposited in her.

Stephie began licking up and down, she attacked her clit and every few moments moved back to her dripping hole and sucked harder, drawing more of Leonard's cum from her quaking body.

Alex was gasping as she tried urging Stephanie to spin around and once Stephanie realized what she wanted, she let Alex's legs fall from her shoulders. She scrambled around and lowered her freshly shaved pussy to Alex's waiting mouth.

Alex reveled in the pussy before her. She moaned out, "Oh my God, Leonard, you are so right. I love this bare pussy. It gives me a free rein and it is so much better to lick and suck." She buried her face in Stephanie's juicy cunt and even though she was once again on the verge of another orgasm, she licked through it and over the next ten minutes they forgot all about Leonard and licked, sucked and fingered each other's pussy.

Leonard was once again stiff as can be. He slipped back onto the sofa and grabbing hold of Stephanie's lush hips and he slid easily into her hot, tight pussy. He sank balls deep in her and began pounding away at her as hard and as fast as he could.

Alex dipped her head and licked at the cum coated cock as it slipped in and out of Stephie's pussy. She licked at his swollen nuts and went back to Stephie's pussy.

Stephanie was about to blow, she whipped her head from Alex's cunt and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, yes, yes, give it to me. Oh fuck, I've missed this, give it to me Leonard, fill me up." She started cumming, coating his cock and allowing Alex to lap at the juices that oozed out.

Stephanie resumed eating Alex's pussy, doubling up her efforts and as she felt her legs squeezing her head, Alex exploded, giving her just like she received.

Leonard picked up the pace and as he felt the cum racing from his nuts and through the shaft, he allowed the first rope to shoot into Stephanie's cunt. He pulled out and fisting his cock, he pointed it downward and drenched Alex's pretty face with the rest of his load. He was exhausted and fell back and rested against the arm of the sofa. He looked on as his two new roommates clung to one another and after Alex drained Stephanie's cunt, Stephie spun around and began licking her own juices and the cum Leonard deposited on her face.

He knew he was gonna have to set ground rules for them. If he didn't, before long, he would be out of a job, unable to function properly from all of the sex he would be having.

Over the following weeks, they did set rules and they found a happy medium where they were all happy. They went overboard on the weekend, but stopped early enough on Sunday to rest up for the upcoming week.

Sheldon called and told him that he was moving into his apartment that was finally completed. He told him of his disappointment that for the past few weeks, the summer concert series headliners were male performers. He concentrated on the new weather network and was still excited about the finale. He was glad to hear that Leonard would return for the finale because he promised Kelsea Ballerini he would. She even called Sheldon to insure Leonard's return.

Raj called Leonard and announced the date of the wedding and dropped a bombshell, "Leonard, I would be honored if you would be my best man. Without a doubt, other than Howard, you were always been there for me."

Leonard bit her lip, "Aw, well, I'm happy to be your best man, but have you ran this past Bernadette?"

He let out a deep sigh, "Yeah, I did and even though she was against it at first, after hearing me out, she agreed that it was the right move. I do have to tell you before you accept, Bernadette pushed back and told me that her maid of honor would be Penny." He laughed when he heard Leonard let out a groan, "Are you okay with that, Leonard?"

He shrugged, even though Rajesh couldn't see it, "Well, it wouldn't be my first choice, what happened with Amy?"

"Bernadette said that I was choosing you, she could have Penny. I asked her about Amy, but said she was the maid of honor for her first marriage and it didn't end well. She hopes choosing Penny would bring her better luck."

Leonard released another groan, "Well, I can't say no, I'll be there and I just hope she doesn't try and push things."

Raj chuckled, "You got to be kidding, you know how she is, but we'll do our best to keep her far enough away from you to keep things civil. One more thing, you can bring your roommates if you would like. I invited Sheldon and told Amy and she, just like you, wasn't happy but understands it's our wedding and she'll work through it too."

"Listen Raj, I'm happy to be your best man and I'll bring Stephanie and Alex, if they agree to come. I'm swamped here and have to get back. We'll be there two weeks from Friday and somehow, we'll work through it. Once again, I hope for you and Bernadette to have a long, loving life together, gotta go. I'll talk to you soon, bye."

"Thanks Leonard, I appreciate your support, talk to you soon, bye."

Bernadette spoke with Penny and asked her to be her maid of honor. She was a little leery about being in the wedding party, even though she was barely showing, she hoped to be able to hide her pregnancy till then. She was glad to hear Leonard was on board, but promised Bernadette not to make a scene. She wanted to know if she could bring two guests and Bernadette okay'd it and she giggled when she heard she would be bringing Lexington Steele and Tracey Livermore.

Amy wasn't happy that she wasn't the maid of honor for her friend and next door neighbor. She was even pissed when Raj invited Sheldon and found out that he was bringing his sister Missy and would be staying at Bernadette's house. She retaliated by inviting Leonard and Penny to stay at her large house, along with their guests. She knew that would drive Bernadette insane.

She focused on work and she loved being a professor at Cal Tech and all of the added sex she was having with several of the male students. She was even more excited when she found one of her female students interested in being a professor's assistant.

Her name was Maya and her looks were a cross between Angie Harmon and Stana Katic. She had that gravel voice that made her panties moist every time she heard it. She was rather statuesque like Stana, but had the breasts comparable to Angie Harmon. With her long legs and large breasts, Amy wondered how she looked naked.

Maya entered Amy's office and stood before her desk, "Dr Fowler, I would do anything to be your student assistant. What would it take to persuade you to pick me?"

"Well Maya, I can't just pick someone just because they think they would do a good job. I need to get to know you better."

Maya, with her deep voice let out a sexy chuckle and bit her lower lip, "What would I have to do to prove to you, how can I show you and let you know me better?" She came alongside Amy's desk and slowly began to unbutton her blouse revealing her perfectly shaped large breasts. They were contained, but barely by a lacy, white bra. Her dusty nipples were begging to be set free. She leaned over Amy's desk and growled out, "Is this a better way to get to know me?"

Amy felt her panties suddenly feel tighter and wetter. She licked her lips as her mouth grew drier. She caught up to the raven haired beauty and sat back, "Why don't you go to the door and lock it and then come back her and release those beauties. It's a shame to have them hidden, although that bra is sexy. It would look a lot better sitting on that sofa behind you."

Maya did as Amy asked and coming back, she stood beside Amy behind her desk. She tugged at the tails of her blouse and pulling it out of her skirt, she finished unbuttoning it the rest of the way. She reached back behind the wide-opened blouse and deftly unhooked her bra. In a couple quick movements, her blouse floated to the floor and her bra skimmed down her arms and landed directly before Amy on her desk. Maya's dark eyes were boring into Amy's and her hands moved up to her firm, C-cup breasts and squeezed them. She used her thumbs to roll her dark, stiff nipples around and as they perked up, she tugged at them and released a groan.

Amy leaned forward to touch them, but Maya took a step back and covered her heavy tits with her arm, "I want some assurances that I will be considered for the position."

Amy didn't reply, she just licked her lips and nodded. Amy let out a gasp when Maya lowered her arm and took the step forward she took back earlier. Amy leaned forward and closed her lips around one of the thick, dark tip. She nuzzled her dark tips with her nose as her lips closed around its twin.

Maya raised her hands and clutched at Amy's head, pressing her active lips and tongue tighter to her rock hard nipples. Maya's head rolled around on her shoulders, sending waves of coal black curly hair over her shoulders and covering the tops of her heaving tits.

Amy's hand slipped beneath her own full skirt and tugging at the gusset of her panties, she began strumming her clit. At the same time, she sucked and bit at Maya's dark, stiff nipples. She dipped a finger into her juicy hole as she drew more of Maya's nipple into her mouth.