Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lex began fucking her hard once again and just like in the other bedroom, the headboard slammed against the wall as he picked up the pace.

Penny looked up at Lex, "Are you gonna cum in her?"

Lex looked at Penny, "Oh fuck Penny, I'm so close, but I wanna fuck you too."

Penny kissed him hard, 'We have all the time to do that. I wanna see you cum in her and I wanna lick the cum from her pussy."

Just hearing that was enough for him to lose it. He slammed into her and Brandi heard what they were saying. She was gonna add her two cents, but her orgasm overwhelmed her and she screamed into the pillow again as she came hard and it grew even stronger as she felt Lex let loose and sent stream after stream of his potent cum into her. He clung to her ample hips as he slowed and pulled out.

Penny pushed his aside and rolling onto her back, she grabbed hold of Brandi's hips, she pulled her dripping pussy down to her waiting tongue and licked and sucked every drop she could extract.

Afterwards, just like in the other bedroom, Brandi and Penny cuddled up to Lex and finally drifted off to sleep.

While they were laying there, Penny heard both those two whores yelling out as Leonard made them both cum, especially Stephanie who she could hear was taking it up the ass. She slowly drifted off to sleep and snickered thinking she was a way much more of a whore than either of those two. She played with her pussy, she got eaten, but still yearned to be fucked, but thought she would be nice and let Lex cum in Brandi. She knew she had to rectify that tomorrow.

Morning came early and Stephanie and Alex got up early and seeing everyone was still asleep, they decided to go out and get a bunch of coffee, donuts and bagels for the entire wedding party. Stephanie sorted through Leonard's crumpled pants and finding the keys to his car, she took them and they headed out.

Penny struggled out from between Lex and Brandi and slipping into a tiny pair of shorts and a wife-beater t-shirt and went to the bathroom. She headed downstairs and found it empty. She returned back upstairs and as she passed Leonard's room, she saw the door partly open. She peeked in and saw Leonard there sleeping and alone. Just then, she saw Alex and Stephanie coming up the stairs, she giggled and whispered to them, "I'm having a little fun with my ex. I have a sleeping Lex waiting to entertain the two of you, go on enjoy, he's got the biggest black cock that will satisfy both of you." She entered the room and gently closed and locked the door behind her.

She put her ear to the door and heard Alex grumble, "We might as well, if he's cheating on us, we deserve the same." Penny heard the other door open and close.

Penny approached the bed and stood over the naked form she was so familiar with. Looking down now, she couldn't believe how toned his body was. No longer did he had a bulge where his belly was. Now it was a firm six-pack. His once man breasts were transformed into firm pecs that rivaled Lex's. Her mouth dropped open and she knew if she didn't close it soon, she would either be drooling all over him or end up with his cock down her throat. She took a deep breath and leaned over him.

Leonard stirred and looked up seeing Penny with her t-shirt billowing out and her tits floating before him, "What, what the fuck are you doing here. OUT! GET OUT!"

She leaned over further and swiped her swaying tits along his forearm. She leaned over even more, dragging her stiff nippled tits across his chest, "Holy fuck, Leonard, I can see you've really firmed up, haven't you?"

He grabbed her by the arms and pushed her back, "Penny, what the fuck are you doing, you can't be in here."

She tossed her head around, her long ponytail swished across his shoulders, she knew he always loved that. She put her finger to his lips, "Shhhh...keep your voice down or Tracey or Amy may hear you." She reached down and threw back the sheet covering his growing cock up.

He reached down and pulled it back up, "Wait, wait, wait, hold on, this can't be happening! Just stop it Penny, you threw away any chance of us ever having a life together."

She pouted and bit her lower lip as she took the sheet in her hand and slowly lowered it again. As she raised her hand back upward, she slid it along his exposed leg and brushed against his leaking cock.

He leaned back and placed his hands over his eyes and let out a groan, "You can't be doing this, Penny."

She chuckled as her fingers closed around his cock and stroked it, "Why not are you all worn out after fucking those two sluts you brought along with you?"

He sat up, "At least they don't cheat on me the way my ex-wife used to. Oh wait, you know about that, it was you."

She chuckled, I wouldn't count on it! I saw Brandi headed downstairs. I think Alex and Stephanie saw me sneaking into here. I peaked out while you were still sleeping and they looked pissed. I heard Stephanie tell Alex if you could try out a porn star, they could too. I saw them slip into the room where Lex was still sleeping in."

Leonard suddenly got pissed. Not because Penny was here, but because Stephanie and Alex went in to see Lex. They could at least check and see if it was the slut's idea or his. He let out a groan when he felt Penny stroking him harder now as she settled down on the bed beside him. He thought, what the fuck, he could use a good grunge fuck and get it out of his system.

Before he could tell her it was okay and begin, she beat him to it as always and lowered her head and let her thick swollen lips envelope his thick stiff cock.

Penny twisted her head around and focused her lust-filled green eyes on his as she swallowed more of his cock into her throat.

Leonard closed his eyes and reveled in the exquisite feeling he knew only Penny could supply. He missed her patented blow jobs, but seeing they couldn't stay in bed twenty-four, seven with his cock buried in her throat, he knew this wasn't gonna continue after this session. He loved how wet her mouth was and the things she did with her tongue drove him crazy. Her moaning around his cock made his balls vibrate and he had to fight the urge to fill her mouth with his cum. Just when he thought it couldn't get better, he felt his cock entering her throat and her muscles there milked him. He groaned until she relented and released a gasp as her lips slipped off his quivering shaft.

She grinned up at him, "So tell me Leonard, you wanna fuck me now?" All along, she was stroking his cock slowly. "You know Leonard, this whole fucking my ex-husband is sorta hot!"

He tried to climb onto his knees, but as par for the course, Penny pushed him back down onto his back. She peeled off her running shorts and straddled him. She crossed her arms and tore off her t-shirt leaving her above him, naked as she was meant to be. She giggled as he began to drool as he stared at her huge, swaying tits

Leonard could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as those thick fleshy lips he loved so much were clinging to his shaft.

Penny reached back and gripping his pulsating shaft, her hips rolled around and she managed to press the head of his cock into the opening of her overheated cunt. She licked her lips and whispered to him, "So tell me Leonard, do you want it to go inside of me?" He nodded, but she shook her head, "No Leonard, say it!"

He licked his lips, "Yes, I want my cock inside of you!" He reached out and clutched at her gorgeous ass cheeks and pulled her down to his shaft.

She giggled and closing her eyes, she sat back on the head of his cock, "She let out a long hiss, "Oh yesssss, I've missed this! Oh yeah, fuck your wife, just like that."

Suddenly Leonard stiffened and saw what was happening and he took control. He grabbed her by the hips and rolled her over and began plowing into her like a man possessed. He mauled her tits and watched as he reached up and tore her hair from the ponytail. He watched as her long light blonde hair flowed all around her lush body. He slammed into her so hard, once again the bed banged against the wall. He drove into her and saw her arch her back and knew she was close to cumming. He suddenly stopped and pulled out of her.

She lay there trembling, on the verge of an orgasm she so sorely wanted and needed.

He hopped off the bed, grabbed his pants and shirt and unlocking the door, ran into the bathroom to dress, He washed his face, tidied his hair and leaving the bathroom, he opened the door to see Alex and Stephanie fucking Lexington Steele. He yelled out, "Have fun, I'm done! You could have checked to see if I was doing what you were. All three of you belong together!"

He found his shoes and socks in the bedroom and fought off Penny. He hurried into the kitchen where he found his keys. He left the house and hopped in the car and raced back to Stanford where he packed his stuff and going back to see the dean, he was allowed to stay at one of the suites for new heads while he searched for a new place to live.

He called Raj, "Sorry Raj, but I can't be your best man. Penny tried to seduce me, I lost it and gave in, but before either of us climaxed, I came to my senses and left. I found my two so called lovers in bed with Lexington. I lost it and left."

Raj let out a groan, "I knew it was a mistake having you stay there, but Bernadette couldn't have you stay in the house with the two of us. It hurt me to hear it, but she still has feeling for you, but am stilling marrying me. Am I a fool, should I back out?"

"No, no Raj, she is confused, she loves you, just bare with her, she'll come around." He hung up and wondered about Stephanie and Alex, was it just a one time thing, or were they just like Penny?"

Little did he know, once again, Penny was lying through her fucking teeth.

A lot more to come before the wedding and so much more afterwards!