Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Sheldon was the one who nearly screamed, it was a loud grunt as he felt her warmth and wetness of her mouth envelope his cock, "Holy Fuck, your mouth is so good, please Missy, don't stop."

She pulled her mouth off and giggled, "If your mother could hear what's coming out of your mouth, she'd have a fit."

"The only thing I want in your mouth right now is my cock, you stopped!"

She brought the head back to her mouth and as she stroked him, she lowered her head, taking more into her mouth. She used her tongue to roll around the shaft and she went a little further, feeling the head slowly enter her throat. She knew if she made him cum, he would last a lot longer later when he fucked her. She doubled her efforts and sucked on him until she felt him jetting hot spurts of cum into her throat. She pulled back just a bit. She decided if she was gonna drink down his cum, she was gonna have a taste of it before it hit her belly. She finally released his limp cock and smacked her lips, "Mmmm, just as tasty as before, so how long will it take before you have the starch in your pole to fuck me?"

He reached down and grabbing her arms, he pulled her up to lay flat on him. He heard her moan when she felt his cock already getting stiff. He kissed her, tasting his own cum, "A lot sooner than you realize, Missy." He reached up and deftly unhooked her bra. He looked at her large breasts and reaching up, he caressed them lightly, as his fingers rolled and tugged at her large, fat nipples. He always loved Missy's tits and he tweaked them harder and watched as she threw her head back sending her long hair down her back.

Missy began to rotated her lips and she let out a gasp when she felt his cock already back to full strength. She let out a cry when he reached down and played with her clit, just like before. Her cries grew louder when he slipped two fingers into her snatch. He pulled them out and she grabbed his hand and raising it to her mouth, she sucked every drop off his sticky fingers.

Sheldon shoved his fingers back into her pussy and finger-fucked her several times, but this time he pulled his fingers from her and he sucked them clean, "Mmmm, no, better when I taste it directly from the source, but this is nearly as good, plus I get to see your face while you're squirming." He smacked his lips and now began sucking on her one tit, while he tweaked the other with his cum coated fingers. He saw her shiver as he moved to its twin, he sucked on it too.

Missy was panting wildly as she squirmed on Sheldon's lap. She broke free and slipped from the bed and pulling off his shoes and socks, she tugged on his pants and followed up with his jockey shorts too. He removed his shirt and t-shirt and waited for her to return to the bed.

As Missy climbed back onto the bed, he guided her above him and he guided his cock into his sister's pussy. He knew she was wet, but he wasn't expecting for it to slide in so easily. Missy let out a gasp as she felt him getting inside her so deep. She fell against him and clung to his shoulders as he began moving his hips up and down.

Sheldon was gentle at first, but soon began pumping up and down at a more erratic pace. He ran his fingers through her lush, thick hair and held her head firmly against his shoulder as he continued to pump into her. He suddenly stopped and flipped her over. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under her waist, elevating her ass and she moaned, knowing what was coming.

He spread her legs wider and then pulled his cock out of her and gripping his cock, he slapped her thick cuntlips and the slippery sound echoed through the bedroom. He mounted her once again, shoving his cock balls deep into her sloppy cunt.

He looked into her eyes as he slowly pulled out and then sunk his cock in her deep again. He did this over and over again and she was pleading for a fast vigorous fucking. He stopped dead again and just looked down at her, "You are incredible Missy. Are you sure you want me to give you all I can?"

She grinned up at him and he was amazed how lucky he was to have such a gorgeous sister and she was naked, in his bed, on her back, nodding for him to give her all he could. "I'm just afraid if I get going, I may not be able to let up, and hurting you is the last thing I would want to do!"

She reached up, "Come on down here!" When he leaned down, she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Why couldn't I find a guy like you in Texas?"

He chuckled, "First of all, it would be illegal for a brother and sister to marry, fucking is bad enough." She pulled him lower and gave him a soft, gentle kiss. He broke the kiss and ravished her neck and ear as he felt her hands slide down to his ass. He let out a groan when she slapped him and giggled out, "Now give it to me brother, fuck your twin sister into tomorrow."

Sheldon gave her what she wanted and before long, he was driving in and out of her causing the headboard to bang hard against the wall. He groaned out when Missy's legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Her heels kicked at his ass as she urged him on.

Now Missy was moaning and groaning constantly as he slammed into her as hard as he could. She arched her back, meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. She felt him swelling up in her pussy as she tried to milk him, but he was uncontrollable.

He knew she was one of the best fucks he's ever had, but wanted it to last. He struggled not to cum as he felt her trying to tighten her cunt muscles. The wave that rocked her body got to him soon enough making him pound her even faster and harder then before. He found one more mighty surge. He knew he had her where he wanted her.

Missy clawed at his back and screamed out loud and as her legs fell from his back. She planted her feet flush on the mattress and drove up meeting him, she growled out, "More, more, give me more brother. OH FUCK ME SHELDON, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!"

He got what he wanted, she was loud enough for Amy to hear her next door. He lost it and covering her mouth with his, he shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and began pumping rope after hot, slimy rope of cum deep in her overheated pussy.

They both fell limp to the bed, covered in sweat and panting wildly as they clung to one another.

Raj and Bernadette and everyone in the house next door heard them. Sheldon got what he wanted and having them all hear them was an added bonus. He kept his pulsating cock buried in her and rolling onto his side, he drew Missy with him. He craned his neck and kissed her on the cheek. He swept her sweaty hair from her cheek and whispered, "I love you Missy, as a sister and more."

She shivered and kissed him back, "Right back at you brother, you are a changed man and I am one glad recipient of that change, thank you Sheldon, thank you very, very much."

They held each other and even before he grew soft, they both drifted off to sleep.

Next door Leonard, Stephanie and Alex were getting ready for bed when they heard the screaming coming from the house next door and Leonard knew it wasn't Bernadette and Raj. Bernadette never screamed that loud before.

Suddenly Leonard felt a surge of sexual energy. He loosened his tie and took a seat on the chair near the bed. He unzipped his pants and arching his butt off the chair, he lowered his pants and looked at the two of them, "Okay ladies, time for a little show, strip and let's see what you can do to excite me."

Stephanie and Alex just looked to one another. Alex looked to Leonard and noticed the bulge in his boxers. She looked up at him when he called out, "Alex, slowly strip Stephanie's clothes off."

Alex gave him a sexy grin and turned to Stephanie and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and unzipping her full skirt, she slipped it from her tight, bubble butt. She let out a gasp when she saw Stephanie wasn't wearing panties. She giggled, "Oh someone was naughty sitting in the Cheesecake Factory with nothing on under this full skirt."

Stephanie giggled too, "I wore a full skirt, hoping one of you would play with me, while I sitting there bored out of my skull."

Alex could already smell Stephanie's pussy. Alex reached for Stephanie's hips, but she skipped away and shook her finger at her, "Oh no you don't Alex, you're next." Stephanie reached out and spinning Alex around, she drew the zipper down on the black slinky dress she was wearing. She wanted to stand out and she did. As the dress hit the floor, she was wearing a matching black bra and thong. With two swift moves, Stephanie had Alex out of her bra and thong and she stood there. They both looked to Leonard and smiled as he had his cock out of his boxers now and was slowly stroking his cock.

He stared at the two naked women and looked to Alex, "I wanna see how nimble you are, turn away from me, bend over and touch your toes."

She blushed and giggled, but did as she was told. She smiled when she heard him groan and as she turned around, she saw his cock was already leaking pre-cum.

He wiggled his fingers at both of them, "How about you both come over here and lick my cock clean."

Stephanie was there first, tugging off his shoes, socks and boxers. Before she could return to his cock, Alex was already there, licking the pearly drops of cum off the tip of his cock. She closed her lips around the knob as Stephanie slipped lower and began sucking and licking his balls.

Leonard threw his head back and growled out, "Oh yeah, that is amazing having two doctors licking and sucking my cock."

Leonard ran his hand down Stephanie's sleek back and reaching her ass, he dipped his hand down and penetrated her pussy with his thick fingers. He pulled his fingers out and put them before Alex, "Want a taste of..."

She grabbed his hand and was licking his fingers before he could finish saying what he wanted to say. He smiled down at her, "So tell me Alex, how does she taste?"

She never replied, she just sucked harder.

Leonard shoved his fingers back into Stephanie and finger fucked her for a few moments. He pulled them out of her , but this time he offered Stephanie her own juices. She pulled her mouth off his cock and lapped at her own cream. While she licked his fingers clean he cupped one of her swaying tits and rolled the tip around with his thumb.

Needing a brief break, he stood up and grabbing hold of Stephanie he led her to the bed, "I wanna see some hot sixty-nine between the two of you."

Alex bolted to the bed and she pushed Stephanie down to her back. She climbed atop the taller, redhead and lowered her bare pussy to her mate.

They began pleasuring one another without any further direction. Alex threw her head back and looked at Leonard, "I have to thank you for shaving us. Feeling her tongue on my bare flesh is amazing. Eating Stephie's bare pussy is so much better too. No hair to get caught in my teeth and just a lot of hot, creamy juices.

Leonard watched his two women lapping away and he stroked his cock, He needed to get into the action and climbing up onto the bed and lightly caressing Alex's tight, tiny ass cheeks; gripping his cock, he swiped it up and down her juicy cunt. He had to push Stephanie's tongue out of the way as he entered Alex's hot, tight pussy. He looked down and stared into Stephanie's hazel eyes and she smiled up at him as she blurted out, "Fuck her good and hard Leonard, I wanna see her cream so I have more to lick-up."

He sank deeper and deeper into her tight channel and he released a groan from the tightness and from Stephanie's tongue flicking out bathing his balls. He quickly picked up the pace as his balls slapped against Alex's tight butt cheeks.

After a few minutes of intense fucking, Alex ripped her face from between Stephanie slick pussy lips and screamed out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming, fuck me harder Leonard, fuck me as deep as you can. Fill my cunt with your potent cum!"

She screamed loud enough for everyone in the upper lever of the house to hear her. Leonard picked up the pace, wanting to make sure Amy, Penny, Brandi and Lex heard the screams from the women he was fucking."

She exploded and sent a stream of her cum juices down his shaft and into Stephanie's mouth. He slowed and wanted to fuck Stephanie. He needed for her to scream too and let the rest of the house know he was giving his cock to his other guest. After pulling out of Alex, she rolled off of Stephanie and spun around and kissed her, licking her own juices from her face.

Leonard urged Stephanie off her back and spinning her around he guided her up onto her knees. He slowly ran his hands all over her milky white skin. He ran up and down her back, and around to her swaying tits. He mauled her tits as he rotated his hips, grinding his cock against her sexy ass. He slipped his hands lower and felt her pussy, it was dripping with a mixture of her own juices and Alex's sloppy spit. He sank his fingers in her cunt and pulling them out, they were spider-webbed with her thick juices. He pulled them out and ran his fingers along her butt crack. He tickled her starred hole and slowly slipped a finger in.

Stephanie threw her head back and growled out, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Oh Yes Leonard, finger fuck my ass. Oh fuck, I can't wait till you sink that fat cock of your deep in my ass."

He pulled it out and added a second finger. He grabbed his cock and shoved it deep in her pussy.

Stephanie shuttered and screamed out, "Yes, yes, fuck me good and hard, get that cock of your all covered in my cunt cream so you can fuck me. Yes, yes deeper, shove it in and let me taste that cock!"

He was spurred on by her urging, knowing Penny had to hear Stephanie. He added a third finger in her and suddenly pulled his fingers and his cock out of her and immediately replace his fingers with his cock.

Stephanie growled out, "OH my God Leonard, your cock feels incredible in my ass. Deeper, shove it in deeper, yes, yes, just like that, oh fuckkkkkk! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!"

Leonard was dripping sweat all over her back as he pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. The headboard was banging against the wall letting everyone in the house know they were not just screaming. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled back as he drove into her harder and deeper.

She screamed out, "Yes, Yes pull my fucking hair, slam that cock in my, cum, cum, please cum in me. I have to have your heavy load in my ass!"

He ran his hand beneath her and strummed her clit and she scream out with just a growl and came all over his hand as he lost it and began pumping his cum in her.

"Oh my god Leonard, your cum is so hot! More, more give me more!" She fell forward to the bed and her groans continued as he finished off in her. He slowly slipped out of her and flopped back to the bed.

Alex scurried up and attacked Stephanie's ass and licked at the cum that oozed out of her. She called out, "Oh yeah, Alex, eat all of his cum from my ass!"

Leonard sat back and reveled in the sexual bout he just experienced with the two women he shared his life with now. He knew Penny and the rest of the house heard what occurred and he was smiling to himself and after Alex and Stephanie concluded their fun, they broke apart and cuddled up on either side of Leonard. They were both satisfied, but nowhere as satisfied as Leonard was tonight.

Across the hall, Brandi was already in her sexy nightie. Her large swaying tits caught Penny's attention. Penny just lit the last of the scented candles. She knew after the sex that was about to occur would need to be masked by the candles.

Brandi was kneeling up on the bed and urged Penny to join her. Penny stood beside the bed and turning around, she gathered her long blonde hair up. She looked back to Brandi and smiled. "Would you please unzip me?"

Brandi lowered the zipper and slid the dress off of Penny's shoulders. She turned, just wearing heels and panties. She kicked off her heels and joined Brandi on the bed.

Meeting in the middle of the bed, they began kissing one another and Penny pulled back, "We have a few minutes before Lex joins us. You know him, he takes forever in the shower." They resumed kissing and before long Brandi lost her nightie.

In a heated embrace, Brandi and Penny soon lost their panties and they were both palming each other, fingering each other's hole and teasing their clits too.

Brandi finally managed to get Penny on her back and slowly began working her way downward. She attacked Penny's neck and earlobes before moving down to her heaving tits. Brandi worshiped Penny's large aeroules and nipped and tugged at her ripe nipples. She finally made her way down to her sloppy pussy, but before that, she noticed the pronounced bump where her flat belly once was. She stared up at Penny and smiled, "Something you wanna tell me?"

Penny drew in a deep breath and let it out, "Yeah, okay, I'm pregnant. That is why I've been doing so many nasty videos. I want the public to remember me while I'm off having a baby, But mark my word, after I have the baby, I'll never have another one and I'm coming back with a vengeance."

Brandi petted her belly, "Just be careful, not a lot of hard fucking, it could cause a breach and a miscarriage. So do you know who the father is?"

Penny grinned from ear to ear and motioned towards the bathroom where Lex was taking his shower.

Brandi giggled, "Well, might as well keep fucking him, you can't get any more pregnant that you already are." With that she dropped her head and began licking, slurping and fingering Penny like it was the last pussy she was ever gonna eat, like that was ever gonna happen, right?"

A few moments later they were interrupted by Lex walking in. His black skin was glistening from a few water droplets that were still hanging off his firm pecs. He approached the bed and stared at Penny with her legs spread and Brandi's wild blonde mane of hair covering half of Penny's lower body. He stepped closer, "Wow that looks hot, couldn't wait for me to join ya?"

Penny chuckled, "Oh we could have waited, but we didn't want to, right Brandi?"

She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, just getting us both ready for that big black cock of yours. Why don't you climb up here and stick it in me while I finish my snack?"

Penny arched her back as Brandi began eating her like a house afire. She was getting closer and closer to an orgasm, "Oh eat me Brandi, I'm close, eat meeeeee!" She painted Brandi's face with her cream.

Lex climbed up and easily entered Brandi's pussy. She whipped her head around as she let out a groan, "Oh fuck yeah, drive that black fucker deep in my pussy!"

He began pumping in and out of her, going deeper with each and every thrust. He looked up and locked eyes with Penny as he pumped in and out of Brandi.

Penny rose up on her elbows as she watched Lex's thick, black cock sliding in and out of Brandi's cunt. His cock was covered in her milky cream and Penny fell back to the pillow as she tightened her thighs around Brandi's head. As her orgasm cooled, she struggled out from under Brandi's oral assault. She crawled around and knelt down beside Lex, she watched intently as Lex picked up the pace, driving in and out of Brandi faster.

Brandi began to thrash around as she pushed back with the same urgency that Lex had, she reached up and grabbed hold of Penny's damp pillow and clutching it to her chest, she buried her face in it as she screamed out and came hard.

Lex finally withdrew from Brandi's pussy. It looked obscene, glistening with Brandi's milky white cunt cream. He turned to Penny and before he could offer it to her, she dropped down and began licking and sucking every drop coating his cock. She swallowed the entire shaft and her nose was pressed against his belly. He fisted her hair, "Oh fuck Penny, you have to be the nastiest cock sucker I've ever had." He withdrew his cock from her and turned to resume fucking Brandi, but Penny stopped him, "Let me guide it in!" He shivered when Penny wrapped her large Nebraska man fingers around his shaft and swiped it up and down several times and slowly guided it into Brandi's sloppy pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers